[Drama 2020] Eighteen Again, 18 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Eighteen Again - 18 어게인 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

I'm looking for it everywhere where dramas come out on my side of the world. Not on Viki, not on ODK,  not on Kocowa. 

I'll keep looking.   This drama is not available in USA. I wonder why. I don't know about Canada. It is available somewhere.  wink.  I don't like to go there but what choice do I have.  

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Eighteen Again, 18 어게인 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

guys watch it on Iqiyi!!

they got subbed every 1 pm kst next day.

omg today episode is actually great and i am feeling sad for the boy who got bullied. glad that his father step up for him and will protect him from the scaredy cat bully!!!

it is a roller coaster of emotion guys and i like it

Wow! Lee Dohyun has the mesmerizing effect of drawing you into the world of his character. I felt it when he found out about his two children getting ill treated. And wanting to intervene and stop it. Loved how he handled it with the bullies and the teacher who kept hitting his daughters head with that heavy folder!!

I wonder who that spy is with black fingers.

Maybe that monk looking person who is all about rejuvenating gave something in mixed in his tea to Wooyoung (AKA: DaeYoung) character.

Maybe DaeYoung as Wooyoung will be very adamant about his children loosing their dreams coz of what happened to him and JDJ!

well this drama is based on 17 again and mostly the scene in episode 1 is pretty identical. but because this is drama not filmed ofcourse it will have lots more depth and subplot. 

go woo young will most likely help to secure his child safety and dream first. and ofourse later on the relationship between jung da jung and go woo young will be there maybe later on ( before he turn back into hong dae young ) just wanna see how it will turn out. 

first two episode is great and i will watch this 

Hello everyone..I'm  a fan of kim ha nuel since a gentleman dignity. .she looks the same.

I love watching  her on screen. ..I'm  glad  she chose this show..she has amazing chemistry  with the young actor.

Im looking forward  for next the  episode ..

I really like the vibes of the drama so far! has the Go back couple and hi bye mama feels, and i realised it's by the same director as Go back couple! 

I loved everything about ep 1 and 2.. except the end of ep 2. Who is the stalker taking Wooyoung/Siah's photos? I don't like the vibe of that cause it's ending more mystery to the light hearted heart warming second chance story. Hopefully that doesn't impact the plot negatively too much!

I like this drama alot. 

The actor as the younger version of the ML, nice to see him here after really liking him in Hotel Del Luna.

Liking Kim Ha Neul this time around, I recall when I first watched Korean dramas I did not like the roles she had. Granted the FL were all --weak looking, whiny etc and it bothered me . Glad to see her character go for her dreams and I wonder if they rescinded the blind casting offer due to age ism and her being a mom. (Still doesn't take away she is awesome and good at what she does).

Younger version ML befriending his son who he did not know was bullied. Seeing a different side of his precious daughter being all rude to him. He really figures out he DOESN'T know is kids at all. The former bully to his BFF is now a teacher and that his soon to be Ex Wife was his first love? Woah.

Loving I have four dramas to make my Mondays and Tuesdays more sweeter.

Awww there were no subs for me and due to not alot of time, I did not watch. But grateful to have any when I can.

JTBC has  barely any clips of the drama TT

Sad. I cannot even get recaps anywhere. But def wish more people watched this drama.

ep 5 preview

ep 4 preview

Spoiler

ep 1 trailer 

intro of the young actors who go to school with the kids in High School 

Lee Do Hyun interviewing the "parents" and Lee Do Hyun is the young version of the ML.

Knowing Bros clip of actors of drama on this show

I feel a little stiffled and also understand Dayoung/Wooyoung concern for his daughter. Why does he have to be in her face all the time and not let things play out on their own if it's not life threatening to his daughter. I know fatherly instinct will come out when she fainted. But why he got to be such a helicopter parent that he goes out of his way sometimes. I guess he has to realize that she is not so little anymore. Now he has gone and made her friend Jiho jealous a tiny bit but I guess this will mobilize Jiho to be more active in pursuing her. But why do I feel Jiho is like an old soul who will get along with Shia's father Dayoung.

But I'm all for Wooyoung trying to thwart all the advances all the men who meets her are making!

Guess Dajung's son is more closer to his mom and his confidence  kinda correlates to mom. I hope his dad teaches him how to be a bit more independent and follow his dreams. Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing to be close to your mom.

Well I have more thoughts but don't want to make it long for now.

PS: I watched 17 again a long time ago but forgot what actually happened in that movie but I feel that bully JaSung is not her boyfriend anymore. Guess his father will visit the school to make more trouble for the PE: coach!

Anyways I love this show.

Where is everybody..?this show deserves  more comment.

Come on  guys..bring it on!!!

You know, I've  been in soompi for a decade now.and this is my new account.i can't  open my old acct.so i

desided to open a new one just for this show...

Jeabal....xd

1 hour ago, Barandat said:

Where is everybody..?this show deserves  more comment.

Come on  guys..bring it on!!!

You know, I've  been in soompi for a decade now.and this is my new account.i can't  open my old acct.so i

desided to open a new one just for this show...

Jeabal....xd

I'm not watching this drama,  probably like many others,  because it's not available where I'm at. I could go and find it in the Illegal sites but I'd rather not go there. Maybe Netflix will pick it up later.

Archived