[Drama 2020] Eighteen Again, 18 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Aww I wish there was more love for this drama. It’s so sweet and heartfelt. I kind of wish the kids find out that, that was their dad. Do they find out in the movie version? 

I'm pretty sure they didn't end up finding out his true identify. His daughter did try to seduce him in the movie so I imagine her finding out his true identify would be incredibly awkward. We don't have that issue in this kdrama so I think they will find out. Especially since Jiho just realized that Wooyoung and SiA's dad look and act exactly the same.  

13 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

but i dun quite understand the part where Ji Hoon found out about the old blackbox recording of his bro's accident and Dae Young was there at the scene... got to wait for the eng subs to be out. i hope it's the final hurdle and Dae Young would be able to return to his old ahjussi self. we are only left with 2 episodes to tie things up nicely!

Since the subs were out, I zoomed in to this scene but I'm still clueless too :rubchin:

I am curious how he is going to return to his old self (i didnt see the movie) i do hope that they will get a wedding for the finale... the epilogue - ep 13 - could be a hint ahahha:

SentimentalMadBlackpanther-size_restrict

HilariousIncompatibleAfghanhound-size_re

Goshhh.. jtbc has released 2 more clips :evilelmo: -

Special Compilation of the kisseu scenes +  OST 소유-하나면 돼요

The full making clip

Spoiler

:tounge_xd: - some of the comments in Youtube are quite hilarious on the fan service!

Btw the drama was wrapped up on 27 oct - shared by Actress Kim Haneul :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2ircOFJ6y/?igshid=1rekh6u7tfcvl

i'm hoping that it will end well without the twins knowing Woo Young's real identity. like maybe, he will miraculously turn back to his old self... and Deok Jin will let the school know that he had to leave in a hurry back to the US or something, and couldn't say goodbye.

i need to pull in more chingus to watch this drama!!!

don't go no GIF by The Next Step

@supergal99 thanks for letting me know eng subs is out! i'm going to watch it like.. NOW!

OMG this week's episodes as always were great! 

-Si Ah and her childhood friend Ji Ho the ship has SAILED. His finding out about Go Woo Young looks like her dad. He has great memories of her dad during Parents sports day. Awwwwwww

(Kudos for being honest and confessing and then learning how Si Ah feels about Woo Young. The when Si Ah answered back holding his hand was so lovely.)

-Si Ah missing her dad and loving the saving account passbook and being wrong about her parents no loving her and thinking she was a burden. Glad she got to out her wanting to be a make up artist

-Jasung was kind to defend Si Ah and her pal to avoid being further bullied. He may not get the gal but he is not unkind to the guy too. He knew he could not make Si Ah like him. Plus I loved how she was like --I cannot like the guy who used to BULLY my brother. YESSSSSSS.

-Felt bad for Deokjin loving the teacher Ok Hye In and being in the doldrums I hope it can be fixed later. I agree Woo Young SHOULD try. I think his idea to use IRONMAN might not hurt.

-Da Jung finally realizing this young  Woo Young is HER Woo Young. I agree he had a chance to make a new life and leave. He wanted to not be hold down. But missing each other from all those years together and spending time with the kids. I liked that Dae Young was able befriend the kids while trying to achieve his basketball dreams. I am glad he got to stop the bullying for Si Ho (and he finally told his mom after she told him to avoid Woo Young being his only friend). Then Si Ah is very picky and appreciates his taking care of her and becoming her friend (she was more prickly.)

-We saw Da Jung being so good to Dae Young's dad (when her dad was not much in the picture). I loved that Dae Young had a sweet relationship like Da Jung with his dad with her mom. I loved he helped carry the bags remembering that her wrists are not good. Buying the red bean bread for her and giving taxi money to send her off. I loved how Da Jung's mom fed him galbi jim and noticed that Woo Young sounded and ate just like Dae Young. I teared on their scenes

-When Woo Young/Dae Young finally is acknowledged by Da Jung as Dae Young the kiss was sweet. You cannot beat all those years together.

-Ae Rin was AMAZING defending Da Jung and Dae Young to that rude gossipy busy body classmate. Glad she stood up and said her piece to them. YESH.

-Da Jung recounting all the times Woo Young did stuff that was Dae Young like umbrella, words he said/used etc. Bittersweet reunion indeed. But when she thought back at the courthouse and Woo Young's words as rep for Dae Young among other memories it clicked. The man who was NEVER there and attentive to them -WAS there when it mattered as Woo Young.

Sad the drama ends next week. Really love this gem and sad that not more people are watching it.

-We knew Da Jung wouldn't get the job but to have the News division director formerly totally AGAINST her fight for her with the Variety show division head. WOW YESH. Yes her talent and hard work were ignored due to her age. Plus she got that pervert producer for filming that horrible lying intern (she had the GALL t complain to Da Jung.)  I loved Da Jung saying I thought of my daughter not having a voice or help. So ungrateful that gal.

Love the OST 

Sohyang singing "Hello"

Thanks @Jilliafor the fun cast clip.

18 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i think he is really cute! lol and omo, he is a millennium boy

Haahah.. :grimace: talk about this cutie - finally we get to see his character growth in ep 14 - his ♡ confession + that powerful Bruce Lee-like kick! 5fa36d68b6aeb3942525378e54f736b1f48c8f.g 

Gif source fr weibo:

ezgif-6-79c54b6f9539.gif

(I was actually expecting Si-ah to settle these bullies on her own since she is good in fighting...heeee)

Oh btw jtbc latest fan service clip - ermmmm... :smooches2: making of the rooftop staircase kisseu scene >>

ooohhhhhho so the filming actually took place at a set! 

Making vs Actual scene:

Spoiler

Mmm..  pardon me if some of u feel  erhmmm... jealous ops i mean awkward over the episode 14 "I miss U!" Kisseu scenes - we really jinjja need to analyse the the the ... MOON! 

UntimelySimplisticIguanodon-size_restric

The jawline... ops focus  >> the full moon!

CrazyFantasticJellyfish-size_restricted.

Spoiler

MelodicDeliciousKawala-size_restricted.g

Those hands ... ops i mean those moons...:coolshades:

O..kay... I confess I didnt really notice the moon (yap it is so symbolic in their love story) until I read one comment at another site.:grimace: how about u guys??

38 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

O..kay... I confess I didnt really notice the moon (yap it is so symbolic in their love story) until I read one comment at another site.:grimace: how about u guys??

yups! the focus was all in there lol

Dae Young told Da Jung before when she felt that half moon was lonesome.. that the other half has always been there just not seen by the eyes. so when they finally reunited, it's a nice full moon!

totally love.

gay love GIF

40 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

+ that powerful Bruce Lee-like kick!

ouch! i think its a real kick... that poor bully extra probably got a bruised sore shoulder right after..!!

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

WOW!!! the ending part of ep14 with the preview wasn't eng subbed.. i din know what they were saying.. but this,...

Ops... the official subs  were out at IQIYI. 

Kwenchana - Someone uploaded it at YT:

6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ops... the official subs  were out at IQIYI. 

Kwenchana - Someone uploaded it at YT:

that's so sweeeeett

kawaii honey GIF

and i guess that sleek red porsche is sponsored by our ever-so-cute-and-supportive-buddy-daddy Deok Jin lol

porsche GIF

17 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i guess that sleek red porsche is sponsored by our ever-so-cute-and-supportive-buddy-daddy Deok Jin lol

Omgeee... what if what if they 'stay overnite inside the sports car' hahahhaa...

TameFickleIbisbill-size_restricted.gif

Ep 13

Erhmm... i meant hold hands all nite ya ...hahahahah juz like what we see in the preview ...heeee:tounge_xd:

Anyway this character is so meme !  

Replaying all his goofy moments in this compilation by before i go back to my work....hahahha:

(Jtbc voyage)

I only warmed up to him after the cosplay events and the 'seduction by the bestie' scene plus the hilarious elevator scene hahaha~~ she cant bring herself to give him resuscitation!! Really laughed till my stomachache hahhaaa!

Btw i have seen online comments shipping him and DaJung's bestie hahahha... but i think he's very determined to get back with his first ♡ teacher Ok - by cosplaying as Ironman ?

Ep 14

Seeing the comments in YT - he is attracting lots of fans too :)

24 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Erhmm... i meant hold hands all nite ya ...hahahahah juz like what we see in the preview ...heeee

well, they could drive out to watch sunrise? lol i mean, they can't go anywhere too public anyway since Da Jung is still famous and she will be seen with a minor for inappropriate PDA

flynn rider smile GIF

that ep13 clip was hilarious... Da Jung was truly worried and sorry for Deok Jin about the kiss but in fact, he was heartbroken cos of the sms hahahaha

since Da Jung and Dae Young are already divorced, a re-proposal and wedding photoshoot with their kids might really happen in the last 2 episodes! *squeals*

jin fei shi jia propose GIF

tagging @Sleepy Owl 

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

well, they could drive out to watch sunrise? lol i mean, they can't go anywhere too public anyway since Da Jung is still famous and she will be seen with a minor for inappropriate PDA

that ep13 clip was hilarious... Da Jung was truly worried and sorry for Deok Jin about the kiss but in fact, he was heartbroken cos of the sms hahahaha

since Da Jung and Dae Young are already divorced, a re-proposal and wedding photoshoot with their kids might really happen in the last 2 episodes! *squeals*

tagging @Sleepy Owl 

Well they cannot go anywhere since Dae Young is still a minor by his looks and on paper currently :joy:. So of course they'll go to sea side to watch the sunrise or somewhere similar. So you are right here, they would go somewhere public, yet slightly private. :rubchin:

About the scene where Deok Jin and Da Jung spoke, how many times have we seen similar scenes here? Countless times we saw two characters talking about something totally opposite, but their comments being relevant. This actually shows how skillful the writer is, making those seemingly serious scenes into hilarious ones. 

I also look forward to the second wedding of Da Jung and Dae Young, which they never had in the first place. Looking forward to seeing how this amazing yet extremely underrated drama ending :wow1:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

lol i mean, they can't go anywhere too public anyway since Da Jung is still famous and she will be seen with a minor for inappropriate PDA

50 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well they cannot go anywhere since Dae Young is still a minor by his looks and on paper currently :joy:.

Hahaha... ok ok I hope we get some plot twist: erhmmm.... how to get younger?

AgileNeedyGermanspitz-size_restricted.gi

:doggie:"Voila!!":

AccomplishedCraftyKodiakbear-size_restri

(Jtbc IG)

Ok ok juz kidding! 

Hee... So these 'PDA' photos are actually for the family photo album in ep 2 :) - no surprise that there are fans asking for kisseu scenes from the younger pair hahaha~~:smooches3:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

53 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

About the scene where Deok Jin and Da Jung spoke, how many times have we seen similar scenes here? Countless times we saw two characters talking about something totally opposite, but their comments being relevant. This actually shows how skillful the writer is, making those seemingly serious scenes into hilarious ones. 

Yap! Gotta salute to the writer !!

I was in stitches when these 2 misunderstood DaJung's reactions hahaha: 

DownrightTerribleCaterpillar-size_restri

Ep 14

Love this drama and love your posts @Sleepy Owl and @supergal99 @sadthe1st

This gem of a drama is ending and def, you all covered parts of the episodes of this week I loved!

-Da Jung at work very frustrated of the situation with Da Young and her colleagues thinking it is something ELSE was hilarious

-Closure for Ji Hun the baseball player for his bro and the accident. I agree with others before it is not like our ML to just leave an accident without taking responsibility

-Deok Jin wanting to get Teacher Ok with IRON MAN, I would not put it past him. I mean he had other grandiose gestures CANCELLED last minute when he heard adverse reaction from Teacher Ok.  I hope he is successful with his love for her.

-LOL it was funny when Da Jung realized it was TRUE about Woo Young IS Dae Young. I agree the web search for "looking younger" did not make sense. Who would think that other than makeup/beauty creams and lotions (that don't work/ or plump up skin to work briefly but not really) 

-Looking forward to more cute moments of the kids Si Ah and her childhood friend friend and best student, so cute. I cannot get the preview scene out of my mind when he drops holding Si Ah's hand when he sees Woo Young. (LOL he got the RIGHT idea about Woo Young now!) 

I wonder how they will get Woo  Young/ Dae Young back to his old self. Yes they can go on a date but I agree with @Sleepy Owl with Dae Young and his young face there are limits and they need privacy. But def looking forward to their reunion and we know the KIDS are not adverse to it.

Just a warm drama and learning/healing and using communication and just being "there for loved ones" reminding us to do that too for ours currently. I will miss this gem. My current rotation is going to have a big HOLE when it ends!

No subs but the cast playing games---Are you telling the truth or lying? I love Lee Do Hyun, he is great at variety. When he is with the cast mates teasing acting as "dad" is hilarious I have seen in other clips.  This will have to tide us over as they scrimp on not giving ups clips/ BTS that I would like to watch.

Archived