Coronavirus / COVID-19

singlebilingual

I don’t know, I haven’t vaccinated yet because of I am 28 weeks pregnant now. 

And every time I open my facebook or IG or WA now I see many posts of the death from family and friends because of covid19. Plus I don’t understand how come every day there are 1 or 2 employees in my office can be tested positive of covid19. This situation is stressing me actually. Thank God they give me wfh again now. Sighhh..

People might see I smile and laugh but actually my heart keeps worrying everyday with this situation. I am worrying because of I also have a son under 2 years.

I just hope this pandemic will be over soon <3 (from a mother who is worries that her children must to be grow in the middle of covid19 pandemic)

Edited by Gumiho
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

More positive cases today in my office and I am wondering why do people who are having symptoms know that they are having symptoms have not staying at home and isolating themselves? They still go to work and infecting people who interact with them. Aren’t they selfish? 

First they selfish because of they know that our city is in the red zone of covid19 with high mortality rate but they still go everywhere sometimes wearing masks sometimes not and still socialize with others. 

And second after that they are still go work like nothing happened and joking about covid19 and etc..

I am too lazy to meet these people now who have low sensitivity for humanity. 

Many people die around them because of covid19, many doctors and nurses die and getting infected and must to go home and meet their families because of covid19 and they still can joke about this.

I don’t know anymore.. with this pandemic I now know people’s humanity rate around me. 

It is better to go shopping on shopee zZzzz ~,~

• 3 months later...

7 weeks post partum and yesterday I get 1st dose of Sinovac. 

Side effects that I feel are:

1. Feeling sleepy the whole day. Like it is very difficult for me to open my eyes. All I want to do is just sleep. 

2. I am a breastfeeding mom now and my breast hurt since this morning until now. 

3. Fever comes and goes since last night

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2021 at 11:01 PM, Gumiho said:

7 weeks post partum and yesterday I get 1st dose of Sinovac. 

Side effects that I feel are:

1. Feeling sleepy the whole day. Like it is very difficult for me to open my eyes. All I want to do is just sleep. 

2. I am a breastfeeding mom now and my breast hurt since this morning until now. 

3. Fever comes and goes since last night

I saw your post at the True or False section. I'm glad to see that you're doing well now. But judging from your story about your Facebook and your office, it seems that your country got hit hard by the pandemic. In which country do you live in? I have friends in various countries, and it worries me that a lot of them have suddenly become silent since last year March. They used to be very active on the internet. I'm afraid that it's either because of the virus or the economy. Outside the internet, I know some people who lost their jobs or their businesses. And a lot of the people around me are losing hope. They think this pandemic will never end. Since last year February, I suspected that this could last a few years like the one that began in 1918 did. But now I'm worried that this pandemic could last even longer. The charts are very disturbing. Many countries are experiencing more additional infections than last year.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

I saw your post at the True or False section. I'm glad to see that you're doing well now. But judging from your story about your Facebook and your office, it seems that your country got hit hard by the pandemic. In which country do you live in? I have friends in various countries, and it worries me that a lot of them have suddenly become silent since last year March. They used to be very active on the internet. I'm afraid that it's either because of the virus or the economy. Outside the internet, I know some people who lost their jobs or their businesses. And a lot of the people around me are losing hope. They think this pandemic will never end. Since last year February, I suspected that this could last a few years like the one that began in 1918 did. But now I'm worried that this pandemic could last even longer. The charts are very disturbing. Many countries are experiencing more additional infections than last year.

Thank you @singlebilingual btw are you still single? Hahaha

I am from Indonesia. Covid19 hittting hard in our capital city where one of my friend in Jakarta passed away with his wife and left their 2 little children alone :dissapointed_relieved:

In the city where I live, covid19 was hitting hard but it becomes more condusive now. Perhaps because of this is a small city and our island is far away from our capital city. 

In my office we also lost one of our employee because of covid19 but it was because of he has diabetes. 

As for me, I am good now. Already completed my covid19 vaccine. Even though it’s just Sinovac. My doctor offered me to take Moderna but I was scared to get sick because of I must to taking care of my babies so I only choose Sinovac. 

I am in silence in Soompi because of I was busy with Christmas things in the reality hahaha. Baking cakes for Christmas hampers for my friends. And today I back to office. My maternity leave ends officially on December 28th. And I am going to be busy for New year things too. Plus 1 February will be Chinese New year too and I must to bake something for Chinese New years hampers too. And after that will be Valentine’s day and it’s my bff birthday and I am going to bake something too. LOL 

Merry Christmas and have a happy holidays @singlebilingual I wish you would not stay single in 2022 ^_*

P.S I think I am going to not be very active on Soompi because of many things should be handled in the reality. I have to stop playing around and must to do things seriously in life hahaha. Example: making hampers <3 but I am active on fb or IG because of these are my places for writing and expressing my thoughts also the places to leave memories where my babies could see or read about their mommy later.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gumiho said:

Thank you @singlebilingual btw are you still single? Hahaha

I am from Indonesia. Covid19 hittting hard in our capital city where one of my friend in Jakarta passed away with his wife and left their 2 little children alone :dissapointed_relieved:

In the city where I live, covid19 was hitting hard but it becomes more condusive now. Perhaps because of this is a small city and our island is far away from our capital city. 

In my office we also lost one of our employee because of covid19 but it was because of he has diabetes. 

As for me, I am good now. Already completed my covid19 vaccine. Even though it’s just Sinovac. My doctor offered me to take Moderna but I was scared to get sick because of I must to taking care of my babies so I only choose Sinovac. 

I am in silence in Soompi because of I was busy with Christmas things in the reality hahaha. Baking cakes for Christmas hampers for my friends. And today I back to office. My maternity leave ends officially on December 28th. And I am going to be busy for New year things too. Plus 1 February will be Chinese New year too and I must to bake something for Chinese New years hampers too. And after that will be Valentine’s day and it’s my bff birthday and I am going to bake something too. LOL 

Merry Christmas and have a happy holidays @singlebilingual I wish you would not stay single in 2022 ^_*

P.S I think I am going to not be very active on Soompi because of many things should be handled in the reality. I have to stop playing around and must to do things seriously in life hahaha. Example: making hampers <3 but I am active on fb or IG because of these are my places for writing and expressing my thoughts also the places to leave memories where my babies could see or read about their mommy later.

I was single when I made that name. Not now. ^^

I'm very sad at what Indonesia is going through. Fortunately, you didn't get infected.

There seems to be good news about the pandemic. So far, it seems that the symptoms from the Omicron variant are weak according to the South African doctors. I heard that this is the sign of the coming end of the pandemic.

I think your kids would connect with you more if they realize that you aren't just conservative and strict(?). When I saw my parents' childhood and teenage photos for the first time, I realized that we really weren't that different. I started to understand them better. And I began to talk to them more. I learned from their successes, and I avoided making the mistakes that they made. Maybe you're concerned that your kids would stop taking you seriously if they see your posts here. I don't have kids and I don't know what it's like to raise them. I'm not sure how I would've reacted if I saw my parents' old photos when I was a kid.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

I was single when I made that name. Not now. ^^

:thumbsup: being together always better than being alone (for me) hehehe

I'm very sad at what Indonesia is going through. Fortunately, you didn't get infected.

Thanks. Yes, thanks God me and my child did not get infected. And mom and husband too ^^

There seems to be good news about the pandemic. So far, it seems that the symptoms from the Omicron variant are weak according to the South African doctors. I heard that this is the sign of the coming end of the pandemic.

I hope so. I wish 2022 will be better. I want to take my son to play at the kids station and meet other kids. My husband always prevent him to go and play at the outside since covid19. 

I think your kids would connect with you more if they realize that you aren't just conservative and strict(?). When I saw my parents' childhood and teenage photos for the first time, I realized that we really weren't that different. I started to understand them better. And I began to talk to them more. I learned from their successes, and I avoided making the mistakes that they made. Maybe you're concerned that your kids would stop taking you seriously if they see your posts here. I don't have kids and I don't know what it's like to raise them. I'm not sure how I would've reacted if I saw my parents' old photos when I was a kid.

Hahaha.. I think that my kids will not come in here. 

I always connect with my kids specially my 1st son. He glues to me lol. I think I am not a conservative parents. I am a friendly mom hahaha. 

In our tradition we respect our parents very seriously because of their death are our responsibilities. Taking them to their end world in the death celebration which will cost us billions. Yes not millions. But billions. It is the symbol of our respect to them. So in the tradition like this, I don’t think that there are children who do not taking their parents seriously hahaha. Specially I am the mother. Mother is special in our tradition. Mother’s level is a bit higher than the father in the house^^ my 1st son should take me to his lap the minute I die or at the 1st time he sees my corpse. He should bow to my corpse and kisses my knee when I die ^_* we only do this to the mother <3 

I know many theories of raising children because of this is what we do at office everyday. This is our programs in my country. But the fact is not always like theories. I just want to raise my children with love so they will be loving too when they grow. I hope they will always be humble and loving to others. I give them angels/saints names. so they will always bring hope and lights to people around them ^^

I will not going to play in the internet like I used to because of my children and my family need me more in the reality. And things in the office need my focus too. There are so many things to be taken care of hehehe. Perhaps I will stop by in here sometimes if I want to write something about drama I like and I watch but not like I will post for each ep hehehe. 

• Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone explain... About two months ago I had all symptoms of Covid but the test was negative. Now, I have the same symptoms, feel the same, and the test shows it's Covid. How is it possible?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...