[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Never realised USA convid-19 death toll have reached 11.......:huh: I always though they only have like 1 infected?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Never realised USA convid-19 death toll have reached 11.......:huh: I always though they only have like 1 infected?

no their numbers jumped up to 60 ppl only just this week and within this couple of days their death also climb up to 11

right now their infected number already jumped to 158 ppl

• Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angelangie apparently in Singapore too ! :w00t:. I guess ppl hv no idea how to entertain themselves if they were to be quarantined :lol:

well at least we can entertain ourselves with this news just for now :D 

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

With a baby, and a mom who is 60s now I am so worry about this virus :(

• Like 1

I'm sorry that this virus is happening, and is killing some people---But darn some media are making such a hyped over it. It really is unfortunate that this virus is causing many businesses to suffered too, and just a horrible time in 2020! Hopefully, it will end soon---So everyone would feel more hopeful-and return to their normal life.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well our new health minister said this is very small spread only :x

Oh yes , he’s who’s also the finance / home / defence / education etc minister :joy:.

one man show .

Kesian us . 

• LOL 1

Yes, it’s sad that many businesses are suffering from this virus but it’s equally sad for the people who suffer through it and those who die from it.

Some of the symptoms experienced seem like a nightmare. A lady in Washington state who is in her 30s shared her experience of Covid-19 and she said that it felt much worse than the flu. The most alarming symptom she experienced was an immense burning feeling in her lungs that caused continuous shortness of breath. A 25 year old British ex-pat English teacher also shared his account and he pretty much described a similar experience except he said his lungs felt like and sounded like twigs and he also experienced shortness of breath to the point where he felt he would die one night.

I’m in NY and the cases here are rising. Our company just moved out of a We Works space in early February and today we saw emails from that same We Works location that their staff is self quarantine because an employee had contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case. We are all now grateful that we moved out before any of this transpired. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh yes , he’s who’s also the finance / home / defence / education etc minister :joy:.

one man show .

Kesian us . 

hahahah i thought should be kesian him....overwork that why statement also sounds wrong :x

• LOL 2

this had also sparks some bully however not all are that bad....at least we know there are some that still stand out for others too....humanity isnt lost

• Like 1