Quantcast

Germany cancelled Easter Holiday.......prayers for everyone at a times like this

flag flown half way today as a mark of memoirs as an honor for those frontliners who turn casualties :( 

• Sad 1

hmmmmm i wonder what is happening? how come it can transmit to the animal too??? visitors are the carrier then how does it transmit to tiger since they are feet apart isnt it?

• Insightful 1

59 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmmm i wonder what is happening? how come it can transmit to the animal too??? visitors are the carrier then how does it transmit to tiger since they are feet apart isnt it?

I guess they need to test the caretaker as well? Probably its food can get contaminated if the caretaker not well. 

Btw, seems more animal getting loose in the city. I was reading some alligator also strolling around in US, as the city empty from people :blink:

And some animal cafe, the pet was suffer too & lonely cos there is no visitor. 

Safe to say, not only humanity impacted but animal as well @angelangie @singlebilingual

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I guess they need to test the caretaker as well? Probably its food can get contaminated if the caretaker not well. 

Btw, seems more animal getting loose in the city. I was reading some alligator also strolling around in US, as the city empty from people :blink:

And some animal cafe, the pet was suffer too & lonely cos there is no visitor. 

Safe to say, not only humanity impacted but animal as well @angelangie @singlebilingual

sigh....

the animals roaming the streets show that somehow the animals have also evolved to depend a lil on the human for the survival too.....

• Like 1

Germany have hit over 100k infected case however i believe Germany is the country with the lowest death rate compare to the others?

Japan might be another state to went into lockdown from the way it developing right now :( 

• Insightful 1

Malaysia follow China in having recovered patients to donate plasma to help to supports the other critically ill patient

California sides also start having patients that recovered to donate plasma to help the rest.....while it doesnt guarantee it works 100% from as far as we can see from the reports that had been posted, at least this can help to speed up some recovery

Japan declare 1 mth state emergency for 5 states to put Covid-19 under control

On 4/6/2020 at 10:38 AM, angelangie said:

It can jump species.  COVID is believed to have come from bats.  They are still looking for the intermediary host (if any).  So it can jump from human back to animal again.  The keeper was diagnosed with COVID so he would’ve prepared their food so transmitted it to the tiger.  There have been cases where pet cats and dogs have tested positive as well because their owners were positive.  Importantly though, there is no reported case of pets transmitting it back to humans.  Vets were careful to point this out, they didn’t want owners to flood clinics asking for their pets to be put down for fear of catching COVID from them.

If you look at how the virus spreads, it’s worse where there are instances of close contact and shared food.  So think cruise ships.  If one of the crew/cooks got it, potentially it would spread to multiple people.  Same with families.  If an adult gets it, chances are they would spread it to the children because they prepare the food and share food.  There’s very little evidence of children spreading it to adults.  That’s why they say schools are “safe”.  Even in those “outbreaks” at schools, it’s always been the case of teachers passing it to students or students contracting it from their parents, but there’s not been any widespread outbreak within the school amongst the students themselves.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2