Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MASTER IN THE HOUSE 

The show airs on SBS every Sunday at 18:20 (KST) beginning December 31, 2017. 

0-r4vuv-Gt454-G0-A1-Kj.jpg

Cast :

•Lee Seung-gi

•Lee Sang-yoon

•Yang Se-hyung

•Yook Sung-jae (BtoB)

•Shin Sung-rok

Official Instagram https://instagram.com/sbs_jipsabu?igshid=1iwz9hf5o4wvk

@ebullient I recreated this thread. As previous owner left. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Kim Nam Gil Donates His “Master In The House” Appearance Fee

Feb 16, 2020
by L. Kim

ede649ff418646568d49ff6710d505d5.jpg

Actor Kim Nam Gil has donated his full “Master in the House” appearance fee.

In the recording for the variety show’s upcoming episode, the crew gave pedometers to the cast and promised to donate the same number of school supplies as the number recorded on the pedometers In response, Kim Nam Gil and the members did their best to increase the number of steps on the pedometers.

After witnessing their burning will, the production crew suggested a special marathon, promising to donate an amount three times larger than the amount recorded if the cast completed the marathon in time. Kim Nam Gil and the members seemed highly motivated by the opportunity to increase the number of school supplies.

After filming, Kim Nam Gil told the crew that he also wanted to donate the entirety of his appearance fee. It was shared that he added, “I hope you will contribute it to a good cause.”

You will be able to watch their struggles and attempts to donate more a larger amount in the next broadcast that airs on February 16 at 6:25 p.m. KST.

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Kim Nam Gil Donates His “Master In The House” Appearance Fee

Feb 16, 2020
by L. Kim

ede649ff418646568d49ff6710d505d5.jpg

Actor Kim Nam Gil has donated his full “Master in the House” appearance fee.

In the recording for the variety show’s upcoming episode, the crew gave pedometers to the cast and promised to donate the same number of school supplies as the number recorded on the pedometers In response, Kim Nam Gil and the members did their best to increase the number of steps on the pedometers.

After witnessing their burning will, the production crew suggested a special marathon, promising to donate an amount three times larger than the amount recorded if the cast completed the marathon in time. Kim Nam Gil and the members seemed highly motivated by the opportunity to increase the number of school supplies.

After filming, Kim Nam Gil told the crew that he also wanted to donate the entirety of his appearance fee. It was shared that he added, “I hope you will contribute it to a good cause.”

You will be able to watch their struggles and attempts to donate more a larger amount in the next broadcast that airs on February 16 at 6:25 p.m. KST.

So sweet that's why I like him...such a philanthropist, though in denial, saying he's not really a good guy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Nam Gil Praises The Passion Of “The Fiery Priest” Cast On “Master In The House”

Feb 17, 2020
by S. Cho

9667219f98d54b83a735a5e209b6165a.jpg

Actor Kim Nam Gil shared his love for the cast and crew of “The Fiery Priest” on SBS’s “Master in the House”!

On the February 16 broadcast of the variety show, Kim Nam Gil spent the night with the program’s cast members at the Bukchon Hanok village as their latest master.

At one point during the episode, Shin Sung Rok remarked, “Our ‘Vagabond’ team had really good teamwork, but I heard that ‘The Fiery Priest’ team had really great teamwork as well.” Lee Seung Gi agreed, “Whenever anyone from the drama received an award, the entire cast and crew would cry.”

Kim Nam Gil confirmed this, saying, “When we first started filming the drama, many of the cast members were not actors or were planning to find different kinds of work after this one. Everyone came together thinking that this could be their final project, so we were really happy to see such good results.”

The actor continued, “Everyone thought that they were the only ones thinking those kinds of thoughts and going through a hard time, but then we realized that we all had worries of our own, which I think made our teamwork exceptionally great.” He later added, “I was really happy to see my colleagues doing well [after the drama].”

• Like 1

Bye bye Sang Yun & Seong Jae

• Sad 2

I am a really big fan of variety shows and love running man, and 2 days and 1 night but I wanted to fined more variety shows and came across master in the house and saw a comment that said if I started to watch the show I would not be abele to stop watching it I did not believe it but it was true now I struggle to stay focus on other stuff because I'm always watching it on my phone .:wub:

• Like 1

I love to watch Master in the house is interesting fun it’s a great show 

• Like 1

@Lawyerh Thanks for highlighting this thread.

Found MITH when searching about Son Ye Jin about 2 months ago. Her episode was so good.

So I started from the beginning.

And right from the start, Jeon In Kwon's episode was so funny! Literally clutching my stomach with soundless laughter! (And his music is on my playlist now!)

Just finished Season 2018. MITH is heartwarming and I've learnt from the show too. It's amazing :heart:

Lesson from Jeon In Kwon episodes:

1. Just do what you need to do. Your time will come.

2. Draw a coiled snake, not a straight line :lol:

• Thanks 1

Other stuff I have learnt:

- Right Now! (Cha In Pyo episode)

- Anxiety - keep busy, you get more anxious when you are free

- Learn everything. Never know what opportunity may knock on your door. Be prepared. Start with things you can enjoy. Learn it but give up quickly if it isn't for you.

- What is your brand value - brand must provide trust, consistency; what is the only thing that you can do; it is about love not $; important to know your place (Noh Hee-young episode)

• Insightful 1

@MY15 Warm Welcome!!!!

Some of episodes that I enjoy :

Jeon In Kwon

He's very unique and humble. I think what I learnt is that its acceptable to live as who you are. 

BOA

She start from young, so she didn't have many friends. I admired her tenacity. And this episode so funny!! That dance MV lols just lol....

Park Hang Seo

Teamwork!! Such a fatherly figure to the soccer team.

Cha In Pyo

Do it now!! Haha

Pomnyun 

I just love how humble the Buddhist monk life is. What i learnt is, you don't need many stuff in life to feel happy / content.

Lee Sun Hee

Also tenacity & presevarance. How she kept her voice at prime by not talking much.

Park Ji Sung

I only remember how he propose his wife lols. 

Shin Ae Ra

That personality test & the game they play. Such a fun episodes!!

Son Ye Jin

I love their game of guessing the movie title.

John Linton

He's founder of emergency system. Also humble and more Korean than the real Korean.... 

JYP

To have motivation & goals

Lee Seo Jin

I just love how theyre bonding is. And SJ give some advice to SG love life too lols

Park Ji Woo / J black

This episode is just whole LOLS... 

Seol Min Seok

Lee Seung Gi himself also saying about how not to get anxious, is by doing something. In his lecture to uni student

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Wow @Lawyerh Your post is so neat!

I am sad that Lee Sang Yoon and Yook Sung Jae have left the team. I skipped to the KNG episode but found the chemistry a bit changed already.

Anyway, let's hope more people find this forum. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MY15 said:

Wow @Lawyerh Your post is so neat!

I am sad that Lee Sang Yoon and Yook Sung Jae have left the team. I skipped to the KNG episode but found the chemistry a bit changed already.

Anyway, let's hope more people find this forum. Cheers.

I agree with you. The chemistry rather not the same. I did try with Cha Eun Woo. But idk.. dont get same feelings. I found the older episode are more interesting with more various master from a lot of different occupation. And I was not big fans of sports episode haha..  

Actually the previous thread have more info. But since she close the account, the info also all wiped out. Thats why I created from the scratch. Sorry too if not so much update haha... 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@MY15@Alice Wonderland@im0202 @wallflowersforjane Have u watched this? Such a nice voice... :wub:

Of course!!! Always in hearteyes modes whenever he sings with that husky sexy voice! :heartxoxo:

I feel sad that the two original casts are leaving the show. Even I still like jibsabu now but the feels of the pioneer casts are never be the same. Huhuhu.. I miss them! Remember the first meet up of the four and fins their first and eccentric master. And they got to watch the concert which blow their mind and heart. So touching. 

• Like 2

Oh very nice! I must say LSG is very versatile.

Just started the 2019 season so should get there soon.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MY15 said:

Oh very nice! I must say LSG is very versatile.

Just started the 2019 season so should get there soon.

I missed many new episodes and only watch their highlight still. So I'm going to resume after I'm done with twogether. 

Oppa is the best immortal for variety, he's the king of variety. Love the episode the four spent in LA with Mr. Right Now, one of their cool masters. I got teary eyes when they got a counseling session with lady master. It gives me some sense of deep empathy to them all. I mean they keep their best to put smiles and spread happiness and love through out the show even their inside are having problems. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I got teary eyes when they got a counseling session with lady master. It gives me some sense of deep empathy to them all. I mean they keep their best to put smiles and spread happiness and love through out the show even their inside are having problems. 

So true!

Lee Seung Gi

He seems to be multi-talented. But I was surprised to hear that if he had to choose initially, variety would not be his choice. Makes me admire variety hosts more as it must be very tough to be a good one. He is also very "not shy" which is a hoot and quite endearing. I loved the episode with Son Ye Jin - LSG was gaga over her! Wish they would do a movie or drama together. Think he will faint if there is any kissing :lol:

Yang Se Hyung

He looks like a natural comedian. But it seems his character is the opposite. Reminds me of all those comedians who IRL have depression eg Robin Williams, David Walliams, Jim Carrey etc

Lee Sang Yoon

Oh the poor guy. All the embarrassments he suffered. But he was so brave to first even decide to be on a variety show, and then do the tasks as best as he could. But the rest were also very supportive as seen in Yoo Jun Sang's episode. He improved over time and I think this probably also met one of his objectives for joining the show.

Yook Sung Jae

He is also an all-rounder. His chemistry with LSG was fantastic. He added the "cute" factor. He was GOD in Goblin :lol: So young and yet the things he says are often meaningful. I wonder why he cried so badly during Joen In Kwon's song "Please" in episode 3. I look forward to seeing his development.

A great ensemble.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@acuteaddict since u like LSJ, have u watched mith when he came to Japan with SG. One of my fav MITH ep. 72. He's so funny, especially when he give advice to SG about his love life lols. He asked him to look for woman who will just follow his plan. 

https://youtu.be/_PxaYSTphso