[movie 2005] Hello Brother 안녕, 형아

Guest atel

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest changsta

this is definately one of my favorite movies now! i started crying ten min into the movie and didn't stop until the end. SOOO sad. love wook and hani and hanbyul. its so sad.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chiahooi

I watched this movie last Sunday on ntv7 Malaysia, upon Mother's day,quite a theme! A great movie not to be missed! The director handled a heavy theme, a sick child in a family, how the family cope with it, in a very gentle way, i should say. The little actors in the movie also acted well! Including the elder brother and the two little brother. The title of the movie actually came from Wok, the child friend that the elder brother made when he was hospitalized, giving the elder brother Han Byul his phone nombor, writing there 'Annyeong Hyong-a' literally means Hello Brother, but it meant 'Goodbye brother' at the end of the show when Wok still could not fight his brain cancer. A touching movie and not too tear teasing! Must watch!

Archived