[movie 2005] Hello Brother 안녕, 형아

Guest atel

Guest mpark

Such an awesome movie!!! I rented the tape twice. It's so funny especially the scene where the boy tries to imitate bi. He's sooooooo adorable!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yg4lyfe

Aww thnx fo openin this thread!!! I luv this one!!actually i own a copy of it!!! =[ Itz such a great family movie ... Park Ji Bin is soooo cute and talented! He's in COOL's MV too!!! I cant believe how a kid lyk him can act that good! and he deserved it! Any1 who havent watch it realli shud watch it!! =) The song by Ji Bin was great too ... and so is the dancin!!!

Evrtym ... i hear him sing it i start to cry ... T_T

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this movie and I love it

Ji Bin is soooooo cute and adorable, even his name is cute...

The Bi dancing part was soooooooooooo adorable, I watched that part 10 times. and when he said "Oh My God" to Sebastian, everything about him is cute....I cried a lot at the end, the water and the stuff....So touching

And his voice is soo nice too when he sing during the credit.

I'm gonna let my mom see this movie later on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest CuTiE10o4

I just watched this movie and it is one of the most touching films i've ever watched! i cried SO much watching it! probably the entire time! the kids are such great actors and i really really really enjoyed it! i recommend to anybody!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MiSs L.E

i watched this like a month ago and it was so hearttouching.... =) and both brothers were so adorable~~ and i cried SOOO much during this movie... everyone should see it!

hellobro02.jpg

hellobro03.jpg

hellobro12.jpg

hellobro01.jpg

hellobro04.jpg

hellobro06.jpg

hellobro07.jpg

hellobro08.jpg

hellobro09.jpg

hellobro10.jpg

hellobro11.jpg

hellobro13.jpg

hellobro14.jpg

hellobro15.jpg

hellobro05.jpg

credits. daum

Guest bichittybich

I agree everyone should take the time to watch this movie. it is very heart touching. Park Ji-Bin is one of the cutest kid out there.

i just watch this movie last week.. it's superb!!!! i totally recommed everybody to watch this..

the kid is so cute...... i cry from the beginning of the movie till the end but i thk.. the tarzan part it's a bit too much :blush:

if 10 is the total mark i would give 9.5 !!!! a MUST watch..

• 2 weeks later...

This is one heck of a family movie.

I think everyone should go watch it.

Yes I cried, it IS a drama about terminal disease. But I also cried because there's so much warmth in this movie.

The acting is great, the pace, the cinematography, and the music is great.

Definitely a MUST watch movie.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest annababy

i only watched the movie because i heard it won an award in a foreign country and it was good

i cried from the start...these child actors are better than some adult actors in the industry! hahahaha that is sad...

but i cried alot and it was good, cute movie...

'Hello Brother' Wins Prize at Lucas Film Festival

Monday, October 9, 2006

hellobrotherny0.jpg

The Korean film "Hello Brother" has won the grand prize at the Lucas International Childrens' Film Festival in Germany.

"Hello Brother" shared the top award for feature films in competition with the German entry "Paulo's Secret."

Out of a total of one-hundred-23 films, 13 features and eight short subjects vied for the top prize.

Organizers said "Hello Brother" was recognized for maintaining its sense of humor without being overly sentimental despite its heavy theme.

Upon receiving the award, director Lim Tae-hyung thanked children with leukemia for helping him in shooting the film.

"Hello Brother" is based on the true story of a boy suffering from leukemia and his mischievous little brother.

In September 2005, the leading boy actor Park Ji-bin received the best actor award at the New Montreal International Film Festival.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/news/newsview_sub...;key=2006100939

Oct 10, 2006

"Little Brother" Tops Children's Film Fest in Germany

1010_culture_l.jpg

The Korean film "Little Brother" directed by Lim Tai-hyung has won the top prize at an international children's film festival held in Germany. The film's producer, MK Pictures, said Monday that "Little Brother" shared the Lucas Award with the German film "Paula's Secret" at the Lucas International Children’s Film Festival which ran from Sept. 24 until Oct. 1.

Among 13 feature and eight short films in the competition category, Lim's work was recognized for maintaining its humor and not becoming sentimental despite its serious topic. A total of 123 films were submitted to the festival.

Based on a true story, "Little Brother" deals with the life of a boy diagnosed with cancer and the boy's little brother. Park Ji-bin, who played the little brother, won the Silver Iris Award for Best Actor at the New Montreal Filmfest in Canada in September.

The Korean director said, "I would like to express my gratitude to the children who were fighting cancer at a hospital where the film was shot, and who are now in the heaven. I owe this honor to them."

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/society/news/1419277_11773.html

ahhh, one of my fav. movies.

Ji Binny is the cutest. he's actually my little buddy from korea and we talked a lot thru cyworld till a while back. haha. he's super cute and rly wants to learn english. <33 i love him. a gifted actor who also works extra hard...i know he'll make it bigger in the future!!

and i love bae jong ook..the woman who plays the mother. she's one of my fav. actresses of all time. seriosly talented. they picked the best cast for the movie.

the other portion of the movie that i thought was impressive was OKI...the other little boy who made friends with them....he made me bawl and is also another great actor.

and of course the boy who plays Han Byul and father as well.

A great movie that nobody should miss out on.

• 1 month later...

This movie was the effing saddest thing I have ever effing seen in my whole effing life.

o_o

The magic water part was so sad... I cried like a baby.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived