[movie 2005] Hello Brother 안녕, 형아

Guest atel

Park Ji-Bin, Bae Jong-Ok, Park Won-Sang
I don't think a thread for this has been started.... 426c77296a680jpg426c7768ext4dz.th.jpg
Title: 안녕, 형아/Hello Brother Starring: Park Ji-Bin, Bae Jong-Ok, Park Won-Sang Director: Im Tae-Hyeong Studio: MK Pictures / KD Media Rating: G Genre: Drama http://www.dvdasian.com/cgi-bin/dvdasian/19611.html Filmmaker Lim Tae Yong makes his feature film directorial debut with the touching family drama, Hello, Goodbye Little Brother! The film centers on nine-year old Han Yi (played by Park Ji Bin from A Family) who takes sibling rivalry to a new extreme by picking on his timid older brother Han Byeol (Seo Dae Han). But things change dramatically when the twelve year old boy is diagnosed with a brain tumor, has to receive brain surgery, and finds himself stuck in a pediatric ward. Suddenly, the family is turned upside down, with Han Yi's parents worried about mounting doctor bills, their future, and the alarming fact that Han Byeol may not survive this ordeal. Soon Han Yi finds himself alternatively ignored or scolded by his parents, and begins to feel jealous that his brother is bonding with Wook Yi (Choi Woo Hyeok), a fellow patient at the hospital. Through these trying times, little Han Yi begins to learn the value of family and true brotherly love! After a two year hiatus from film, award-winning actress Bae Jong Ok (I Stand Up Every Day, Portrait of Youth, Jealousy is My Middle Name) returns to the big screen to play the mother of the two young boys, and actor Park Won Sang (Waikiki Brothers, R-Point) plays the role of her husband. Both actors have lent their incredible talents to Lim's fine directorial debut, a real tearjerker, of a movie meant for the whole family to enjoy. Relearn the meaning of family in Hello, Goodbye Little Brother, a moving and inspiring family film you won't soon forget! from: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...os/#prodcontent
~~~~~~~~~~~ If you haven't seen this yet, check it out. The children's acting, including Park Jibin's, were great. Park Jibin won the best actor award at the 2005 New Montreal FilmFest and the child actor's award at the SBS Acting awards in 2003 too. The score was pretty nice too - and I like how they blended the fantasy part into it. (I was surprised to see Ock Dongja, a gag-comedian for those who don't know, was in this movie too (as a cameo) :lol: ) If you're hesitant about watching 'another movie about cancer,' this movie doesn't take that approach at all. ~ eh, personally I preferred dvdasian's synopsis of the movie much better than yes-asia's. But I put yes-asia's down cuz it was a little shorter post wise. But check out the dvdasian sysnopsis if you have time. Side Note: Park Jibin's the kid who did Bi's dance routine in the movie. n2o14121808261thumb11337764747.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kYuNSiLu

I don't think a thread for this has been started....

426c77296a680jpg426c7768ext4dz.th.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~

If you haven't seen this yet, check it out. The children's acting, including Park Jibin's, were great. Park Jibin won the best actor award at the 2005 New Montreal FilmFest and the child actor's award at the SBS Acting awards in 2003 too. The score was pretty nice too - and I like how they blended the fantasy part into it. (I was surprised to see Ock Dongja, a gag-comedian for those who don't know, was in this movie too (as a cameo) :lol: ) If you're hesitant about watching 'another movie about cancer,' this movie doesn't take that approach at all. ~ eh, personally I preferred dvdasian's synopsis of the movie much better than yes-asia's. But I put yes-asia's down cuz it was a little shorter post wise. But check out the dvdasian sysnopsis if you have time.

Side Note: Park Jibin's the kid who did Bi's dance routine in the movie.

n2o14121808261thumb11337764747.gif

That little guy's so cute. Saw that movie on the plane. Thank god you started it... Didn't know it's a 2005 productions.

OMG i saw this on the plane, and then again when i got home (to america i mean...er yea haha) and it was soooooooooooooo sad/touching/good <33333333333333333333333333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remember Me

I watched this movie yesterday and I was crying my eyes out. I love this movie and I recommended it to my cousin who now loves it too. An EXTREMELY fantastic movie.

One of the better movies I've seen in year 2005. ParkJiBin's acting was great and he's a very cute boy. I liked how his personality changed throughout the movie.

It didn't seem like a movie that I would like to watch...but considering I didn't have a clue of what the movie was about...I really enjoyed it to the fullest...I am glad I watched it.

A lot of kid stars these days are so great in acting...it really blows me away~~~

Guest aznxkpx88

well i hope everybody watched this movie already by now...but if you didnt i really suggest it cuz i loved it it can bring a tear to some of you

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

oo..tearjerker... TT_TT lolz..but i still wanna watch..does anyone know where i can dl this?? i can use clubbox so yeh.. thanks. =]

Guest joyeux

OMG.... I saw this movie on the plane ride to Korea this past summer and I was all tears. Man, I loved this movie! Park Ji Bin was great in this movie!

eh... wrong title...

hyung is "big"brother.

^ thanks for mentioning that out. fixed it to avoid confusion. i first had Little Brother because one site put it as Little - wasn't thinking ^^ that they made a translation error.

arghhhhh that stupid cute little monkey boy had me bawling the whole movie... T__T

he's so damn gifted.

hahah I love when he dances to Rain.. SO ADORABLE!

the water part in the end was the best... so hearbreaking...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jaded Heart

I saw this last night!! Soo sad...saddest movie I've seen yet! Tears cudnt stop coming out of my eyes...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest s0urp@tchk!d

oh maaaan that little kid was also in [Youth Comic] playing the younger KwonSangWoo. SO CUTE.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alxneeds2gopee

the younger brother was very annoying in the beginning and i hated him until towards the end. it's a touching film though bit on the slow paced side.

Archived