Do you have your own business?

alexsandro22

I'm running a small business in the suburbs. I loke my job a lot, but it can be really hard sometimes. In my opinion, the government should definitely support small businesses as well as big businesses, but unfortunately, we can see diametrically opposed positions. It's kinda sad, and the only heart-warming thing is the presence of special organizations helping to protect civilian rights, such as AAAPPP for example.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:02 PM, Sejabin said:

I wish I can open a coffee shop or a kind of. But I need someone who I can send to learn to be a bartender 1 year. Someone loyal and I can trust and having talent in bartendering WKWKWKWWK I can not do that because my talent is more like behind the scene. I am the strategist and marketer but not stay in the kitchen for days. 

Note: But after my baby reach his 6 years old age where I can send him to the school and his mom can focus in scooping cashes HAHAHAHAHA :joy:

no I will not doing online selling. But if you want to just join shopee. 

Coffee shop is an excellent idea as for me. But I would like to do some kind of online business with an opportunity for my employers to work remotely. I've been thinking a lot how to arrange all of this and decided to use some additional software.  EspoCRM was is the first one for employers communication. Then we'll see.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:57 PM, desaran said:

No but I'd like to have. 

By the way, starting your own business is now more simple than 7 years ago. My classmate always wanted to build houses)) He fulfilled his dream. His company is still small and they conduct only one project (house) but they can make estimates for projects using special software, see it here. This in itself gives a good profit and makes them more recognizable.

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening! I want to tell you about my business experience. 5 previous years I'm working in the UK in the beauty sphere. I have my beauty shop that is successfully developing. Only 1 year ago I started to use online bookkeeping and I want to say that it was one of the best my decisions. Osome is one of the best bookkeeping services that I've seen ever. Enjoy it!

Archived