[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Promise keepers/ Chinese bestiary/Guardians of the ancient oath 山海经之上古密约

pad-hari

@UnniSarah :astonished:!!!!

You're right! The feeling was off somewhere  between the young king and his mother and between the young king and the Baili family, but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

Okay, the hottest guys for me are the Lang country men lol. Ming Yefeng, the Pontifex, and some of the other young dudes walking around. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, crackaddict said:

@UnniSarah :astonished:!!!!

You're right! The feeling was off somewhere  between the young king and his mother and between the young king and the Baili family, but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

I am on episode 4 @crackaddict hopefully will catch p with everyone else. I am hooked.  I love fantasy drama or novels as long the plot and acting is good. 
I felt the oddness when the King kept telling Hongxuan how he would be a better king!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  then we saw the flashbacks and I was “  THIS IS A TRICK”. 
Please don’t listen to him. I am glad Hongxuan doesn’t trust him but he act like he does trust him in front of his siblings. 

Bai LiHongYi is truly a brat and I just can’t help love this character. She is loyal, temperamental and out for justice. She really loves her family even though they are her blood family. In her eyes her baby brother will always be her baby brother but there are times where she does fell something but rather be in denial. She never thinks be fore acting , so she is easily used as an hostage 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2952ce56b9983ce7a5ff

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2913cfdb64968366ee35

OmG!!! Episode 11 REVELATION TIME 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29978119aa7e1fbd6b8c

TIME what does this mean???? Friend or Family ???  Is she Wolf Tribe or Lang??? 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29978119aa7e1fbd6b8c

@angelangie Help me here please Episode 11 Time of scene 10:30 Why would she say that I hate you a Wolf people??? Aren’t they her people???

HE  ALMOST CONFESSED :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295a5ee8053fd5e3ad62

On 2/27/2020 at 6:13 PM, UnniSarah said:

OmG!!! Episode 11 REVELATION TIME 

TIME what does this mean???? Friend or Family ???  Is she Wolf Tribe or Lang??? 

@angelangie Help me here please Episode 11 Time of scene 10:30 Why would she say that I hate you a Wolf people??? Aren’t they her people???

HE  ALMOST CONFESSED :wub:

I really don't see any romance between them all i felt is she treat him like friend and brother infact maybe there is romance with meng yifeng 

On 2/28/2020 at 7:04 AM, UnniSarah said:

@even so Hi can you delete the GIF please. They don’t want us quoting videos or GIFs 
I believe the Bai Li Hong Shuo is in love with Bai Li Hong Yi but she realized it yet. Lol or so I think. I don’t know why I am so hooked to this drama 

I didn't share those gif sm did. Yes indeed she notices his love but the whole time she doesn't love him in return all what i've seen she treats him like a brother (either me or they don't have chemistry)

I prefer that she would have a romance with meng yifeng in the future(am still on ep 24 so who knows). Wasn't  episodes 29 &30 supposed to be aired on thursday. The show is good i wished there was more sgi and the fl acts better because the story is nice 

22 hours ago, even so said:

I didn't share those gif sm did. Yes indeed she notices his love but the whole time she doesn't love him in return all what i've seen she treats him like a brother (either me or they don't have chemistry)

I prefer that she would have a romance with meng yifeng in the future(am still on ep 24 so who knows). Wasn't  episodes 29 &30 supposed to be aired on thursday. The show is good i wished there was more sgi and the fl acts better because the story is nice 

@even so Before I watched it I was rooting for Meng Yifeng. He is so mysterious and I believe he never really wanted to be king. Everyone around him assume to know what he wants but they are wrong. Xiao Rue is Bai Li HongYi and she forgot the boy she knew in the past. 

I went to mydramalist list and found out Meng YiFeng is supporte actor. That really kissed me off. As I watched I can see that HongShou is in love with her and she is oblivious. He told her he wants to marry her but she refused and chose to cal him her brother. I think she may love him romantic but can’t be with him. I think she might come to love Meng Yi Feng or it is just me wishing so. 
I have no idea about the airing schedule and I am now on chapter 21. Watching it on IQYI with subtitles, the subs aren’t bad. They translate the episodes really fast. I have the app. On the app chapter 29 & 30 isn’t on the app. 

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@even so Before I watched it I was rooting for Meng Yifeng. He is so mysterious and I believe he never really wanted to be king. Everyone around him assume to know what he wants but they are wrong. Xiao Rue is Bai Li HongYi and she forgot the boy she knew in the past. 

I went to mydramalist list and found out Meng YiFeng is supporte actor. That really kissed me off. As I watched I can see that HongShou is in love with her and she is oblivious. He told her he wants to marry her but she refused and chose to cal him her brother. I think she may love him romantic but can’t be with him. I think she might come to love Meng Yi Feng or it is just me wishing so. 
I have no idea about the airing schedule and I am now on chapter 21. Watching it on IQYI with subtitles, the subs aren’t bad. They translate the episodes really fast. I have the app. On the app chapter 29 & 30 isn’t on the app. 

It  must be a mistake in dramalist info because the drama as abt the five of them so they are main actors.

Am also rooting for the romance between hongyi and meng yifeng :tounge_wink: let's wait and see the next episodes

I have the iqiyi app on my phone but i could not find the drama is it only china or what ??

11 hours ago, even so said:

It  must be a mistake in dramalist info because the drama as abt the five of them so they are main actors.

Am also rooting for the romance between hongyi and meng yifeng :tounge_wink: let's wait and see the next episodes

I have the iqiyi app on my phone but i could not find the drama is it only china or what ??

hi @even so I am in the USA and I am using the app . I can share it right now 

Try this 

Open the app 

scroll to trending drama 

then look for Guardian of the Ancient oath 

then press play. I believe it should work if you have the app. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

hi @even so I am in the USA and I am using the app . I can share it right now 

Try this 

Open the app 

scroll to trending drama 

then look for Guardian of the Ancient oath 

then press play. I believe it should work if you have the app. 

I've tried but it doesn't show up on the app i even searched the name they only gave me the old one 

@even so Do you think Baili HongXuan loves Zhong Yi?  I was shocked at how quickly he turned on her

The Lang Prime Ministers is truly Cunning I know his ambition is to become King but he is very blind to what his son wants. He has no idea his son has killed the Crown Prince. A man who always followed the crown prince , he wasn’t torn up in his death. I want to see his reaction to find out his son KILLED HIM. :lol:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2971914e850bdaab4098

On 3/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, UnniSarah said:

@even so Do you think Baili HongXuan loves Zhong Yi?  I was shocked at how quickly he turned on her

The Lang Prime Ministers is truly Cunning I know his ambition is to become King but he is very blind to what his son wants. He has no idea his son has killed the Crown Prince. A man who always followed the crown prince , he wasn’t torn up in his death. I want to see his reaction to find out his son KILLED HIM. :lol:

I don't want to spoil it for you men yifeng will be... and he will choose hongyi as ....

Bai Yi’s cold treatment to Meng Yi Feng is really getting on my nerve. Why does she still hate him??? I hope their relationship gets better please. :tears::tears: I really hate loving a couple that will never be. I can’t seem to stop wanting Meng YiFeng getting the girl. :tears::tears::sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Bai Yi’s cold treatment to Meng Yi Feng is really getting on my nerve. Why does she still hate him??? I hope their relationship gets better please. :tears::tears: I really hate loving a couple that will never be. I can’t seem to stop wanting Meng YiFeng getting the girl. :tears::tears::sweatingbullets:

Same here girl we need a development  in their relationship

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Aren't they brother and sister?  I don't know for sure, though.  I'm just starting 23.

5 hours ago, tulip06 said:

If Meng Yefeng is such an amazing warrior, and all of Yang is filled with such amazing warriors, why does Lang keep losing to Yo?

Urgh, Hongyi makes such annoying baby sounds.

Meng YiFeng are childhood friends. MY was  I quote Protect Hongyi’s Min because she was Princess Lang. Once you catch up to where I am we can talk more about it @tulip06

Archived