[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Then we have a scene of the former The Baby staff talking

Then mum tells her friends about her dream of the pig or something which they said it was a conception dream...lol....the women yell in excitement..

Then we see HR and YS on a sweet date in a park , walking , eating and laughing...

HAPPY ENDING....

---------------

Thanks everyone on this thread...it is a wrap!

Thank you so much for the summary :) 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Then we have a scene of the former The Baby staff talking

Then mum tells her friends about her dream of the pig or something which they said it was a conception dream...lol....the women yell in excitement..

Then we see HR and YS on a sweet date in a park , walking , eating and laughing...

HAPPY ENDING....

---------------

@triplem Thank you so much for you hard work! I’m looking forward to watching ep 15 and 16 tonight even if the sub is not complete. I’ll sure will miss this drama. Though it’s a bummer, there’s no kiss scene?

8 hours ago, triplem said:

OMG it is not over - we have an epilogyue of  YS carrying a very pregnant HR who is about to deliver...she was tearing his hair out like their very first encounter...awwwww so nice !!!! So they had their miracle baby after all 

Now it is finally over . What a ride!

Thank you so much @triplem!!! Though we didn't get a kiss we are all waiting for (such a waste) I'm still happy to see Hari and Isang have their miracle baby. I thought it's an open ending.. I really wanted to cry while closing credits are rolling because I hate open endings. So glad I finished it till the end. 

8 hours ago, triplem said:

ell me about it  ..what a waste of the leads...both are such experienced actors who are good kissers....what was the PD thinking...this is shown at 11 pm in SK...one deep kiss would have suffice

Couldn't agree more. I've already lowered my expectations before watching the final episode but I never expected we wouldn't even see a kiss, heck I would even settle for a peck. Just one kiss!  Why did they make it so hard for the fans. :brokenheart:

That's a wrap!! Nice to be watching OMB with everyone on this thread, and really thanks to @triplem for never failing to update on the live stream every wed and thurs! This has been a healing and heartwarming journey and I have indeed learnt a lot from this drama. Still salty at how little kiss and real bed scenes there are...gonna blame it on COVID

I don't watch dramas a lot, more of a music person, but started watching this for JNR because I like her as a singer. So, I'm not going to be active in the forum until she comes back with another drama or even as a singer.

Lastly, in case the official streaming sites cut off the epilogue, I'm leaving the epilogue scene that I managed to screen capture here! Ohh! They did upload, so I'm deleting it away

Stay safe everyone!

@triplem

Hard Sub

HR: Shall I give you more time? How long do you need time to think? 
YS: I know that I am the bad person. During the time we didn't meet with each other, it's so hard that I feel like I want to die but now that we meet again, I can't even approach you even though we like each other. Like you said, there's nothing that have changed. As if we are standing in a three way path, when we choose one path, we should have been together. While loving you, at the same time I also feel sorry and anxious and from now on I want to stop doing it. Even if we are unhappy, I want to stay by your side. Can I do that?
HR: Who said that we are unhappy? When we are together, we always makes each other happy. So what if we feel unhappy from time to time? There's a time where it's hard and tiring. 
HR: But... I would never changed
HR: I won't ever change and you won't change either, right?

Bravo @triplem I don't know how you do it being our angel in the recaps! So dependable and awesome!  Also thanks to @alleram95 for kindly translating clips. (I try with my limited Korean and it is ALOT of work and attention/time to write them. So the efforts for both are always appreciated. The few times I did it, I was constantly STOPPING cause I couldn't catch alot of the words. LOL) We are blessed to have you! :Megathanks:

Nice to meet everyone on this forum @황후마마 (see you around!) This drama def got me out of not posting in forums for 6 years. Seeing others @sal2 @larus @shazbinjin @Samuel Yohanes @Shereen @fluffyloaf @Ameera Ali @Misstinker @gm4queen @SyH @Juliet79 sorry if I missed others.

It is almost lunch time so I haven't watched the episode yet.

-Glad that SC and IS were chatting at the time HR called SC to be at the hospital

-It was good that IS and HR talked and later HR did confront IS at his place and we had our second bed room scene

(Sigh Go Jun is a great kisser and so is Jang Nara--- though MBC showed /alluded to their nights together it being at earlier time ---and the way the story progressed NOT surprised we did not get to see much of them kissing, but I agree, I feel ROBBED! Not even some kiss scenes? It would have been epic! Not like expecting HOT heavy kiss scenes in other dramas, but I did feel disappointed after learning there wasn't any even here in the FINALE)

-HR and staff gave a good fight and with the feedback from readers was a nice touch, and glad they all stuck it out sorry that they had to FOLD the Baby, but they TRIED their utmost

-Funny how JH and IS came full circle and that IS was doting on Do Ah (she is adorbs)

-HR working with her friend, awwwww cute. It would be cute if ED works for them. He is a sweetie pie. 

-Epilogue that HR is pregnant and IS at the hospital (Not surprised at all--- knowing MBC it could be that miracle baby somehow would happen) I mean the pregnancy dream and now that HR and IS are not stressed it occurred naturally. (Like @triplem said and I did  say before too, I have friends who were having issues and later after giving up and not taking IVF, stressing themselves out they got pregnant. This is SOOOOOO true.) Glad HR got her baby, got her man she loves (after 10 yrs not loving anyone) , glad that IS got HR and happiness (after the loneliness after his ex left) , love he is partners with SC too. 

I am glad noble idiocy was not long but still wish we did not have it in episode 15. I will watch this ep 16 tonight.

Thanks everyone again for being together in this journey. 

Aww, that was really nice ending. whoa, yeah when you do not stress over something miracle could happens. congratulations HR and IS becoming parents. :D

I do not mind that much lack of kiss scenes (we got two:P) In the end I stayed for the story and our characters journey. It really was a deeper story about life, motherhood, love, aging, family, happiness, choices. friendship. So many great lines to take away.This writer really gave  us a nice drama! 

Gonna think about this drama fondly. Also been nice being here on the forum reading  recap, translation and everyone thoughts about this drama. Just a nice friendly place. :)  

I am watching the last two episodes back to back now and ahhhhhh they went the noble idiot route!!! I don’t get why they reverted to this but oh well. It would have been more acceptable if Ha Ri and Yi Sang just gave each other the time and not Yi Sang lying about it and quitting. The show was doing so well re mature and realistic depiction and now in the last two episodes it becomes very typical Kdrama.

It is always hard to watch Jang Nara cry - she makes it so real that it hurts!!! But I did like the inclusion of postpartum depression since I think it is a common issue not acknowledge for the most part and hence an important reason why baby leave should be available for both parents not just the mom etc. 

Also another great message is the risk mothers all take for giving birth, or maternal mortality. There are still deaths from giving birth and complications etc. For example, I saw an article from the CDC a while back that this maternal mortality rate was rising in the US. 

I am glad Ha Ri called Yi Sang out for giving up despite telling her not to. We all know Ha Ri is the emotionally stronger of the two. As a couple in their late 30’s/40’s - I get why time and urgency is important for them etc. 

Awww the scene of Yi Sang imagining his daughter was too adorably sweet.

Too bad re ‘The Baby’ cancellation but as one thing ends, it can lead to new, better opportunities. Ah so they were able to continue online. Happy to see Ha Ri and Jae Young become sibling besties again too.

I am glad that our OTP are finally happy together without baby and then got their miracle baby at the very end lol but I agree with @letsgoa_s re miracle baby cop-out for Kdrama happy ending :eating:

Just realized that I forgot to thanks everyone in the thread for the discussions and it was fun to read your comments. Please take care during these times and hopefully see you in other threads. 

@stella77 Watched it last night and I agreed with what you said.

Great reading you & everyone else’s comments. What a ride!

@triplem @alleram95 @Ameera Ali

@Shereen @tas82 @Misstinker And others I missed 

- When IS didn’t get HR wearing his White button down shirt lol really??!:whytho:

- Yup IS thinking of his future daughter was cute!!!!!!! Omg! Funny HR was like pure thoughts! If only she knew:what!:

- JH redeemed himself and liked he and IS were cool after IS was playing with Do Ah lol. I loved he said no longer being big bro role. But IS said you can be her BFF again was sweet.:waitwhat:

- liked that usually hard headed boss gave HR and time his support given he was not always pro HR. I loved they showed the executive the readers words even the child model turned actor . Due to their passion I am glad they got the online version at least. Yes

- Loved IS partnering up with SC, they will do well thanks to IS:takemymoney:

-ED was cute with HR and her friend trying to recruit him, lol. Ever so honest but loved his I will think about it.

- Def glad HR reamed IS a bit , he deserved it. She shouldn’t allow in him back too easily. But still glad she went to his place and confronted him and also gave us our second night of sexy times 

- IS cooking breakfast next morning exclamation life is good- so glad .:shaq:

- The team with HR and former editor in chief shocked at her no make up face lol. Glad they had some drinks together & HR got a hug of comfort from her:Fist1:

- yes the point the mom could lose her life giving birth realization is true. Glad HR said got to appreciate our mom’s sacrifice and efforts to bring in a new life . Aww:sad1:

-Cute JH big contributor for HR , I love it. Interesting the teacher at DA nursery is cute interested in him , when he only wants to time with someone he loves lol, she looked crestfallen until he said but you know her, it is DA lol:transforms:

See you all around hopefully again!! :byebye2:

Watch: “Oh My Baby” Actors Say Bittersweet Farewell As They Wrap Up Filming In Final Making-Of Video

Jul 4, 2020
by L. Kim
16bcaacff7204f68a85e1153aca25fdf.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Oh My Baby” has released its final making-of video!

The clip begins with Jang Nara and Go Joon filming the scene where they both have an emotional breakdown. Both actors professionally immerse into their roles and seriously monitor their own acting. However, once the cut sign is given, they wipe their tears away and smile brightly at the staff members.

go-joon1.jpg

Park Byung Eun also films with Jang Nara, and once the scene is over, the crew members applaud for him and gift him with a bouquet of flowers. He takes a picture with the director and shakes hands with the rest of the crew.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1410841wpp/watch-oh-my-baby-actors-say-bittersweet-farewell-as-they-wrap-up-filming-in-final-making-of-video

Archived