Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

Thank you @triplem Always giving us recap :D 

Sound like a sweet episode and glad IS manage to go in their trip. maybe we gonna see a miracle baby in the near future? I mean them alone something should happen ;)  

I am glad JY maybe starting to lett HR go and getting grip on his own life. I am rooting for him finding his own happiness with his DA :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, ErikaJ said:

Dang, I haven't watched the last two episodes yet, but the writers really did Jae Young dirty. He's like the worstttt now. The first couple of times that he c*ck blocked Hari and IS were funny because it was petty, but making him repeatedly do that makes him seem like overly obsessive and stalker-ish. I watched that clip where Hari and JY were in the car together, and I got scared that he was going to kidnap her. :joy::joy:  At least, he's moving out of their house now. He was such a good character too initially. I feel like the writers overdid it to the point where people are actively rooting against him. I don't want him to be the villain LOL more like the dude who just didn't get chosen. He crosses the line too much now. I read the live naver comments while the episode is on, and the k-netizens generally have a bad attitude towards JY now too. Writers, please redeem his character :bawling::bawling: That being said, I still really like the actor. I feel like if JY was played by anyone else, he would have been disliked way earlier. 

I agree...I was annoyed too  at first but he was a character  that I liked at the start. And today, I felt sorry for him. He isn't a villain or anything like that just someone who did now know how to deal with these feelings he had . . He is protective of HR , and that is understandable and mix in jealousy , that's why it came out wrong. Next week , it seems he will go back to being a cool supportive friend. I think there's possibility he and his ex may co-parent their kid ( my prediction)

You're welcome @sal2

@alleram95 trouble you again to translate these

Preview

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

@triplem 

preview for ep 13

hard sub

JY: How can I meet with Ha Ri now? There's nothing more that I can do for her. I'll just let go my greed for her
HR: Mom, you're not at the hospital aren't you? 
HR: Mom, what are you doing in here? 
HR: Whether you are sick or healthy, dying or not
HR's mom: I'm sorry
HR: Why would you be sorry?!
YS: Don't you want to spend time together everyday? 
YS: Think about it carefully
HR: I think he has just proposed to me
HR: Ei, it's not possible. In a place where many people from the office can see
HR: What should I answer? 
HR: Yes! (?) Let's do it (?) I'd love to (?) Gosh what should I do?
 *note: The questions is to show that HR is questioning herself about what answer she should say*

Hmm... for the next video, they didn't say many lines so I'll translate the lyric of the song that is used in the background

hard sub

HR: No... I can't (about letting YS go)
Song: Can you see it? My feelings towards you
Can you hear it? My voice is calling for you
You who shine like a star
I'm going to take you away from the sky
I'll protect you

YS: I'm sorry
Song: All the memories that I longed for is
Overflowing in my heart

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

As always thanks @triplem for the recaps and @alleram95 for your translations.

Like @ErikaJ I haven't seen either episode (I will watch both tonight after work--almost Lunch time now here).

I ended up going in the rabbit hole watching Mystic Pop Up Bar.

Since I have not seen either episodes yet so excuse my not watching them.

1) JH was getting on my nerves trying to be immature and getting in the way. But you know, how many people are really rational and mature 24/7. Easier said than done. But glad to know at the end of today's episode he GIVES up seeing IS and HR together. Plus knowing in the recaps that HR overheard his telling his ex-wife that he would always choose HR over her. It makes sense the distance HR and him had after he got married. Also just let the mom try to be a mom. Why CANNOT she give DH a blanket? HR is better thinking for DH than him. She will need BOTH parents.

Spoiler

I have many guy friends who I made sure to know the wive's well if I wanted to still be friends with them.  While HR did nothing wrong. the now ex wife /gf at the time sensed something and was jealous. Seeing how JH is feeling about HR she was not far off the mark. Whenever they met up regarding DH, she mentions HR. In fact, she said she won't give up until he is with HR. 

One guy friend said that once he is married, he will stop his female friend relationships. He did too.

2) Love that IS and HR's mom have a friendly banter and comfort, even the mom was protective of IS (it seems from the recap) until later she heard something else otherwise. For once she has a good guy that mom approves.  Sad to see that mom gets more sick. (But glad this time IS is able to be at HR side).

3) I cannot wait to see ED talk with HR. He is such a sweet puppy. He prob knew he did not have much of a chance but he still tried in his way until realizing the war was LOST a long time ago when seeing IS and HR holding hands at the cafe before the confession from IS. I am glad he was there to protect HR from being hurt. I hope you find some happiness---please not with the coworker though.

4) I like that once HR came back her senses, she realized she cared for IS, she stands firm despite JH being petty and annoying and jealous. The scene of listening to her heart----- oh good job HR. I love the line---heard in the preview for today's episode ---to the effect I don't mind waiting if it is for IS is so sweet and true and telling. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Here is other clips of EP 12 I saw not posted yet.

HR visits JH thanking him for his friendship and care for her. He questions does she need to go on this difficult road/path. HR tells him she really likes and cares for IS. JH says are you ready to give up having a child--your dream.  HR responds we are both looking for the solution way to resolve it. Then has HR listen to his heart, I am upset/angry because of you.

Oh this is the ending scene where JH goes to HR and sees IS entering the pension and HR--he witnesses both their smiling faces.

So he gets out of the car and walks over to the pension. He can see through the gauzy curtains both HR and IS holding hands and smiling/talking to each other in the living room from where he is standing. Still he takes slow footsteps to the front door. He is about to knock and then thinks better of it.

I need to see both episodes tonight.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

OMG this scene leave me emotional,  from the way she come back :wub:
ezgif-5-dc9f0b2ff218.gif

Spoiler
15925195111592519500.gif

15925196531592519637.gif

To the way they are so sweet , strong & honest with each other :) I hope they win journey together too :heart:

ezgif-5-fdb8e7e10b6d.gif

15925213491592521336.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Really really love the conversation HR and IS had after the back hug (first 5 minutes of ep.12). Those are much needed reminders for every couple, especially with their condition. I will be honest to admit I almost want to ditch the show when watching ep.11 yesterday. But the maturity HR showed towards the issue they’re both facing won me back. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Men v women :joy:
ezgif-5-3f2263bb9c61.gif

ezgif-5-c5c09e05652a.gif

Poor oppa he nearly end single again :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

What I want to say i LOVE this drama so much:heart::heart:.

A lot of lesson.Every single scene and character gives u special feeling, view and perception.Like Hari said decision you make not for other people to judge it right or wrong. You go through it and take lesson from it.

I just love the relationship.between H and Y is so matured. In reality it must be so hard to face the society even your close family.

Even Euddeum shows maturity towards his feeling.

Either you are single ( young or middle age), couple with no intention to have kids, couple with kids, career women or single father/mother have different journey and challenge.

Ep. 12 for me has various feeling in it..i cried and laughed like crazy.

I think finally jaeyoung will slowly accepted hari's feeling and friend with Yisang.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Hellloo everyone! Hope everyone is well. Overall, the pace may have slowed a bit but the story progressed with realistic, mature touch.

Spoiler

Ep. 11 - Hari had to overcome her internal struggle and I think the show did it well even if it slowed the story a bit. Her reaction was genuine and I can feel how conflicted she was because she wanted both Yi Sang and the baby and not choosing between the two. It was heart breaking there for a minute for Yi Sang was thinking that he lost another woman he loved to a baby etc. The best scene was when Mom finally realized who Yi Sang was lol. As for our Dr., he continues to struggle to come to terms with what he wants. Looking back, I have no doubt he cares and loves Hari but it’s not romantic love but more ‘family’ love. I hope he figure it out soon.

Ep. 12 - I really like how our OTP maturely handled the discussion and decided to stay together and deal with it as a couple. In reality, having a partner that is committed and willing to go through the trials is like a miracle in itself. The one thing that I dislike about this episode is how our Dr is soooo stubborn; he isn’t even listening to Hari and it is not clear to me why he is clinging to Hari when she has repeatedly family friend zoned him. Maybe it is the hope given by Hari’s mom or the fact that he knows Yi Sang’s infertility issues. It is just annoying to see a man not listen to a women. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Wait, does Hari's mom actually own a building?

In episode 12, during the scene where the in-laws were arguing in their bakery about Hari's dad, one of them mentioned that Hari's mom is going to kick them out of the building. Does it actually mean that Hari's mom isn't lying when she stated that Hari is going to inherit a building?!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

This my favorite scene, I love these two are hilarious :joy:

15925754651592575460.gif

15925756661592575652.gif

~these 2 children :joy:

15925757991592575787.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

@stella77 I just watched both episodes and agree with you. Her childhood friend the dr is definitely a pain and not in love with her. I def get the family vibes and comfort. When he made the choice to choose Jeongwon (his ex) to not talk to her and not LET her know too was hurtful and painful. HR is too sweet (she did not give him a lot of fuss when he came back into her life-then again she couldn't as her mom let him live there.

@황후마마 btw love your ID name.  Thinking of Jang Nara's role -she was amazing, then again is always amazing. Hehehe. HR mom when trying to entice IS, she kept saying her daughter owns a building.

Grateful the angst was short lived.

Ok glad the colleague let ED know he is too nice and unknowingly led her to like him. He was sweet per usual (too  much) to stay in the police station with her. It is good she told him your smiles/ running to get the stocking (can be misconstrued as interest and NOT just being nice).

The colleague staying over with HR and when her BFF was over, the bonding between the women--- married no kids, married with kids and dating/no kids ---allowed all to see each other's perspective a bit more I liked it. Also gave real food for thought for HR as the reality could be if she continued with IS, they DEF would not have kids given both their health/body fertility issues. So glad now she has the angst in ep 11 (though I did not LOVE it) it was needed. So when she came back to her senses on what she told IS that love is a miracle (after not having it 10 yrs as he felt it too and it was too strong to ignore). It was brave of both to want to move forward despite the odds. Odds can be beaten (not easy but can be). I am all so positive thinking. Doctors prognosis is not the nail in the coffin but definitely are advisory words of caution and knowledge.

I liked that HR thanked JH for not telling the mom (he could have done that low blow move) about IS fertility issues (when both were trying to jockey for her approval). That move did redeem JH a little for me. He may have acted childish and ridiculous, he actually was ok in that instance. Plus when he found out from her BFF the pain and that she overheard his promise to cut her completely from his life promising JW, he did feel remorse. The fact he went to take away his laundry and told her to be meaner to him and why was she so lenient. (awww our sweet HR). The fact he had a bit of guilty conscience was good. Also when he got the soiled blanket and realized JW gave it. I am GLAD he told her to visit DH properly on a schedule. (I am glad he is listening to HR about the importance of JW in DH's life ie when HR called her to be in DH's first birthday photos.)

AWWW so bittersweet to hear ED talk to HR and give her sweet compliments. You are a mentor and someone I admire and wanted to look good in front of. But now it has changed. He is a sweet puppy. Thanks for protecting HR from being hurt. Big hugs to you.:cutekitty:

I am glad IS as SC to hang out with and chat. But cannot blame SC being upset playing late night BB to think there is no issue of HR and IS dating. LOL . SC does care for IS and I like their bromance. 

Also I did like that IS was sweet (even when HR was upset with him and still awkward after she avoided him after his confession) what he told the top star she was trying to recruit to interview. IS was just so real. He did not embellish but just spoke from the heart saying she doesn't flatter but her actions moved the hearts of her former readers. Awww . No wonder the top star trusts IS. :yaaa:

I am sad to hear the mom is going to have a relapse or need to be in the hospital.I do like their relationship in this drama. I love how she is direct with both, though she likes IS she is truthful about JH. (I mean it is true IS is still an unknown person--she might have a good impression, he is handsome, seems mature and good for HR. But JH is her close friend's son who she knew growing up.)

@Ameera Ali So agree their antics during the aerobics class to get her attention---was much needed comic relief.

How hilarious that PENSION gift certificate originated with IS but made its way through the whole office only to get back to HR. I agree with IS, they were MEANT to go there.  Too cute and hilarious.

Looking forward to seeing more of our OTP and this OST is so lovely. Awww.:hypehype:

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Moderators note . 
Hi all . Just a note going forward. No IG posts allowed due to IG’s recent policy / ruling in the US . 

Please note  Update #4 posted at the top of the forum page 
You may use other social media platforms 

Edited  by triplem

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

these two already dad & mom to this adorable dog :joy:

daddy : bite my finger

wise dog : daddy did you wash your hand :D
Mommy: my clever boy , you not supposed to do that it’s coronavirus time:phew:

daddy: just tasting you :D

15925788431592578833.gif

15925790661592579060.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Nodame said:

@황후마마 btw love your ID name.  Thinking of Jang Nara's role -she was amazing, then again is always amazing. Hehehe. 

I was like thinking of adding some english words alongside my ID because it's quite hard to tag me due to my ID being full on Korean. But got to wait out that 'changing of username' period before I could change it again. Glad that someone recognized my what my ID meant!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@황후마마 Seeing the your Profile ID name, I was like--NICE another die hard Jang Nara Fan!  

Spoiler

I only paid to take one class to learn Korean---mainly to be helpful to learn to read hangul.  I knew I would not learn it on my own. I befriended my teacher. I was a weird level thanks to years of watching  Kdramas/shows I picked up a weird level of understanding simple conversations  (Love Letter, Xmen, Family Outing, Running Man, We Got Married etc). After several years of drama, I initially knew I needed to learn some Korean.

But after visiting Korea, my next trip I was taking my parents there and in the future wanted to go around alone. (Not bother my dongsengs/Korean friends too much.) One big thing is I NEEDED to read in Hangul.  After I did go around the country by myself, I was GLAD to be able to read the menu and signs if I was lost. Def grateful.

When I wanted to go with dongsengs to Noraebang,I practiced my fave songs in Korean to improve my reading speed. LOL so I still cannot rap in Korean, but ballads are not hard to sing to now. :cutekitty:

I loved her since her 2002 drama Successful Story of a Bright Girl . It was among my early dramas to watch of her and I did not understand why I did not like her speech. (Later I realized I just did not know of satori and got over that quick. It as still in my EARLY days of Kdrama watching passion.)

Spoiler

Our Jang Nara killed in that drama. The Makjang and how she had a crazed King and still hold her own and be true to herself. It was a roller coaster ride but I was glad to be on it with her. Then later with VIP, she just killed with her character there. Jang Nara is such a consummate actress. I loved her reunion drama with Jang Hyuk in 2014 Fated to Love You. Love Patzzi 2002 was my first drama to watch straight 1-16 at once (NEVER doing that again). I felt sick.

Nara as HR, I am sure she also personally at this cross roads in her life, it sure must resonate with her as a woman right now. She embues so much depth, you can feel her happiness/frustrations and pain while trying to cope on her journey to be a mom. RIght now she found love (a hard found love  after a 10 yr drought). But to be thrown the curve ball the man she loves has fertility issues like her. Fate could not be crueler. So the fact there was time with her with her colleague and BFF was great. She could hear what women felt on either end of the spectrum. Both are not easy roads still it was a lovely and poignant scene with sisterhood and bonding.

We are entering our final few episodes, I wonder what else is in store for our OTP. I hope that mom recovers and doesn't suffer to much.I hope that our OTP get to seal the deal at the pension.  Hubba Hubbba.:ohboy2:

• Like 5
  • Love 4