• LOL 1
  • Love 4

• Like 5
  • Love 4

"Have you fallen for me?"

"No."

Yi Sang needs to tell his face that.

:love::love::love:

767e4d57dce88d7a109a6426473a7c9253c1e62f961d499a560b19f227c6ca8a7d54fca079892260

bffcac9cd5a7cf610c6ae07bb0d6c143b88c05d708fa9ea154d0637f5c47e7ab7dfe9e59808405b2

Creds. Tumblr 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Jang Nara And Go Joon Grow Closer As They Enjoy Peaceful Outing In “Oh My Baby”

May 27, 2020
by J. Lim
13b8bb52e33640edbb0cd3d3a37d0d80.jpeg?s=

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh My Baby” has released new stills of Jang Nara and Go Joon stuck to each other like glue as they share a peaceful moment together.

Spoilers

Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang have been sharing both happy and sad moments with each other till now. At the end of the previous episode, Han Yi Sang could feel that he had completely fallen for Jang Ha Ri as his heart raced for her. With anticipation rising to see what will blossom between the two, the new episode is set to bring changes to their relationship.

The new stills show Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara) and Han Yi Sang (Go Joon) heading off on a sweet trip together. They’re at each other’s side from morning to night as they enjoy their time together, from walking through parks and beaches, sharing stories, and taking photos. Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang will face an unexpected situation while spending the night out, and it will bring down all the walls between them.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402989wpp/jang-nara-and-go-joon-grow-closer-as-they-enjoy-peaceful-outing-in-oh-my-baby

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I loved how the show is light-hearted yet deep...

Through these hilarious moments we have a peek into the issues each of the character faces..... Yi Sang just shuts himself out so he will not be excited... The moment his heart starts racing for another, it signifies healing for him... 

Ha Ri is challenging the social norms that only married can have children.. actually who has the right to have babies? 

Jae Yoong has to deal with being a single dad - giving up his dreams to raise a child..what other struggles would he face? 

Hoobae seems to be clueless about building professional working relationship and understanding others.. (Hmmm, this might not be an issue per se.. Maybe we will learn more about him later) 

So thankful that it's Wednesday and I am so looking forward to today's episode 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Skeleton recaps

I Sang at home thinking of the stamp on his hand

HR, JY and mum I think are interviewing nannies...lol...but they are all kind of looney...ahahah did JY just volunteer her for the month since she's under suspension

I sang at work , looks at the schedule of work for HR's office...was excited and quickly sits himself in the studio...HR's colleague comes instead to give him the work brief to his dissappointment. His friend knows something ( that he was expecting HR)

HR is free and goes to find her mum at the latter's music class. They go for coffee. She asked her mum why torture herself to learn if her fingers hurt..think mum has always wanted to do stuff for herself and now this is the time...anyway I think that HR just tells her mum about the fact that she'll have to do surgery later on? 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

HR and her GF bestie at supermarket...I think talking about HR and her looking for the right guy...ooo they see a couple very friendly...omo...it was the bestie's bro in law...cheating on his wife...he saw it and started running , she gave chased...HR just stares...I guess that discouraged her further from marriage...then we have flashback of the bestie's own marriage and love story  

At home at night ..ahahahah HR has a book of where she assess all the 3 men...she even rate their different attributes by giving them stars :lol:...

HR goes back to office for a bit to stare at hoobae...then after that she has a chat with hoobae...kkkkk he thought it was work related but she was definitely asking all sorts of strange questions for her own use.

I Sang ..at studio...he overhears the colleagues saying that HR is having a one to one meeting with hoobae...he overreacts but quickly cover up.

Back to HR and hoobae...she telling him something about what being a mother is I think...hoobae seems quite understanding and thinks she'll make a good mum...she pokes further and asked about his health...next thing you know boss comes in and ask him to go for something ( check-Up??) ...did HR says she wants to follow ? Lol!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

I Sang and his friend ( Soo Cheol ) have dinner and heart to heart talk...flashback to his time with his fiancee...she was crying and think he was wondering what is wrong ...back to present he tells Soo Cheol why he's not gonna pursue any relationship...he still has his ring ...

He was a bit drunk as he headed to the convenience store...he saw HR and ran ...she saw him and called him...ahahahaha he was a definitely drunk...said some funny thing that made her laugh and went on his way...she headed a different direction...

but they still bumped into each other in a park...mr drunk then asked her some strange question( not sure what it was ) but it caught her by surprised , she smiled and laughed. ...hmm then he mentioned about how he likes being alone...she just shrugged and wave him goodbye...

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

JY finally leaves his child at day care...it was hard as he heard the daughter crying ....he went back to peek ...luckily she settled down...aigoo ...I know the feeling of leaving your kiddo the 1st time in day care. Not easy cuz you keep worrying and even as JY was overseeing the renovations for his clinic, he keeps hearing her cries. Then JY starts interviewing staff...oh my ....he really did not have the heart to leave his bb there...he brought her to work...I empathise.

HR with hoobae at the clinic for the medical check-up..ahahahah...she is trying hard to see how he will tick her forms...HR also had to do the check up ...seeing she was afraid of the needles , he pinched her cheeks real hard to make her scream  and distract her from feeling the pain of withdrawing blood

Then HR went around the beds looking for hoobae...he seems knocked out...anyway when everything is over , she thanked him for helping her not feel scared.

Next day at work, hoobae announced to her how great his medical results were :joy:...she suddenly saw him as THE ONE!!!! 

Yes - she must be thinking what a good candidate he'd be...then they have a talk...oooo did he just volunteer to help her with the sperm thing ( wait for subs, I am a bit confused) but she was happy but at the same time she just said something about getting married or something. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Pity the lady editor..she had to use the store room to express breast milk ( sniff I know how hard this is ) and gets interrupted because the male bosses wanted a meeting . So she had to stop and meet them...they seem quite clueless cause I can see her rolling her eyes at their conversation.

Seems like HR was not supposed to be at work yet...but she was still at the office...anyway, lady editor announce some new project ..need some volunteer...no one wants to do it ...all look at HR who was the most free...ahahaha...

I Sang and Soo Cheol arguing over something...SC beg and all to ask IS to go for the job...IS wanted to avoid as HR was going...but he finally relented.

HR goes to airport and sees IS....then they go to the convenience store to get some snacks. She reminded him about his cute drunk reactions the night at the park.

Anyway, HR and IS board the plane....plane takes off..HR is nervous closes her eyes real tight...IS notices...and looks at her hand...he finally puts his over hers and made her feel better...too cute.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

HR's colleagues come to JY's clinic to interview him. He was expecting HR and finds out she's on a work trip alone with IS...omo...jealousy detected!

Lol...how long did IS and HR hold hands...they finally realised it and let go..he went to the toilet to wash his face. The hand holding affected him.

They get off the plane ..in a cab. Both quiet...HR assesses IS abit in her mind. Then she tries to break the ice by saying she can't open her bottle of drinks or something. JY calls her ...she was annoyed that he interrupted...ahaha she hung up...he calls her again..she just said some stuff quickly and hung up. Calls again...lol...JY definitely jealous...IS notices...kkkk this is going to be fun...

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

HR and IS join a group of other photographers & journalists to take photos of some scenic places...

JY comes back and asked the mum where's HR...mum says on a trip..he says but she's alone with a guy...mum not worried , lol!

IS and HR rented a car to go check out some other prettier places to take photos...she admiring him taking photo...she realises he's good at his work...and maybe she might like him back...

JY still worried as he talks to mum....mum is actually fine about it ..ahaahah

It starts raining heavily where IS and HR are and they run to the car

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Ooo looks like it was a storm...maybe flight is cancelled ...they thinking in the car what to do...think they'd look for a place to spend the night as they drive back to the town...

The two are now bickering about something - some crazy scenario she was telling him, some horror story. Anyway they arrive at a guest house...the owner was scary looking...she looks like a ghost herself...summore dressed in olden clothes...IS seems more scared then HR :lol:

Anyway, the owner gives some dry clothes to change into

JY tries to call HR - can't get her..he tells mum...mum is like why are you so worried , what kind of guy is he? Lol mum was not worried about her....

Omo...I am laughing my head off...ISang dressed in ahjumma clothes had gone to collect wood/sticks and came back to start a fire to keep them warm

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Lol...the owner was surprised they went to do so much work...she had prepared food for them...then the two of them start talking...they spoke what kind of person his dad was , his work...she mentioned about being curios...then a they heard some wolf sound...they looked at each other feeling scared and drank their soju...

They took turns to use the washroom outside the guest house before saying good night. They were in different rooms.. Both tossing could not sleep. He went outside for some  fresh air...then went back in. She did the same too...but both did not meet each other...

She took her phone...ooo did she want to text him, but did not...he heard some sound outside and went to peek...but did not see her...

Next morning....she wearing her shoes..she saw that he had hung his ahjumma clothes to dry ( damn this is husband material) ...she looks for him and see him in the middle of a field..calls out to him..he told her to be quiet...she walks to him..he was trying to take birds flying...she also took her phone to do the same...omo...he ended up taking photos of her...a lot of wind ..she stood behind him to avoid her hair getting messy...he teased her back doing the same....then next thing you know ..they stood face to face...she went up to him...they had this long romantic  stare..ehhhhh are they gonna kiss or what...they just cut it off there :joy:...

Preview...

ahahah I think the  kiss did not happen ...but definitely the next episode will focus on some love triangle , but I think IS is still in denial ,  JY's jealousy and her asking him if she thought of her as a woman

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

HAHA the preview - what is she doinggggg???

:joy::joy:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

..she looks for him and see him in the middle of a field..calls out to him..he told her to be quiet...she walks to him..he was trying to take birds flying...she also took her phone to do the same...omo...he ended up taking photos of her...a lot of wind ..she stood behind him to avoid her hair getting messy...he teased her back doing the same....then next thing you know ..they stood face to face...she went up to him...they had this long romantic  stare..ehhhhh are they gonna kiss or what...they just cut it off there :joy:...

Darn...This was quite romantic...clear attraction both ways but IS just being an idiot as per preview...alright alright, I get he's haunted by the scars of his failed engagement. But dear ISang, if you're not going to listen to your heart , the ship cannot sail. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Isang is now in that crush stage, with how he just avoids Hari as much as he can and getting nervous in front of Hari as well. How can a 41 year old be so cute!

Jaeyoung's separation with his child tho... it seems like Do ah doesn't have that separation anxiety issue but Jaeyoung has it. I guess it just shows that parents often worry for their child more so than the other way round.

Hari being scared of taking the plane is actually quite interesting because irl, Jang Nara has quite a severe fear of taking planes as well.

I think the part where Isang and Hari went to take pictures for the sunset is like I'm watching a documentary. Then comes the bed and breakfast part, that right there, is my kind of gag, I appreciate that gag so much that it hurts.

The ending for ep 5 tho...I feel like it's gonna be something comical continuing on in ep 6. Glad that they haven't lost their gag-romance balance as of yet.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I just love this dram..it is light in drama way but the insight is heavy:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1