[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, partyon said:

The best friend/single dad Park Byung Eun just sounds like the best baby daddy option for Jang Nara. But I might have to join your Team Go Joon with @Ameera Ali to avoid any disappointment.... :joy:

@Lawyerh told me she will likely support mr single father :P.  But I think mr photographer is gonna give me more fluttery feelings :lol:

This is supposedly the character write-ups for the 3 potential baby daddies. 

https://www.kpopmap.com/oh-my-baby-2020-drama-cast-summary/

See Go Joon seems like the typical lead . Then mr single father seems friend-zoned. Handsome hoobae with the 4D personality  seems like an interesting  mid-drama distraction :mrgreen:

Spoiler

Go Jun as Han ISang

ISang is a photographer who enjoys being single. He seems to be indifferent to everything and chic. However, he is by HaRi's side whenever she is having issues and he protects her.

tvN

Park ByungEun as Yoon JaeYoung

JaeYoung is a single father and he is a friend of HaRi. They know a lot about each other and she can rely on him.

tvN

Jung GunJoo as ChoiKang EunDdeum

EunDdeum is a new employee with a 4D and innocent personality. He is young and handsome with a lot of charms. He has a lot of passion.

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh told me she will likely support mr single father :P.  But I think mr photographer is gonna give me more fluttery feelings :lol:

See Go Joon seems like the typical lead . Then mr single father seems friend-zoned. Handsome hoobae with the 4D personality  seems like an interesting  mid-drama distraction :mrgreen:

Man!!! With those character descriptions it's clear who the baby daddy's gonna end up being.... :lol:@Lawyerh and me will be rooting for the wrong ship from the start.... :cry:

sinking-ship-gif-1.gif

I have an idea! Maybe Jang Nara's character can get an anonymous sperm donor instead. No ships sinking after that.:joy:

@ktcjdrama Come join us!

@Ameera Ali As expected you choose the muscular one :joy:

Agree with @Lawyerh that Park Byung Eun is looking a little bit scruffier than usual, but he's always playing slick villains with suits and ties in other dramas, so I'm actually pretty excited to see him in this role. :wub:

I will ship Jang Nara's character with an anonymous sperm donor we will never see in the drama (because otherwise he wouldn't be anonymous, would he? :sweat_smile: ). For once, I will be alone on this ship.... hahah :lol:

gendry1.gif

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비 - Wed & Thu @ 22:50 KST - Premieres on May 13th

https://www.soompi.com/article/1398420wpp/oh-my-baby-reveals-how-its-characters-are-connected-ahead-of-premiere

“Oh My Baby” Reveals How Its Characters Are Connected Ahead Of Premiere

May 5, 2020
by C. Lee

tvN’s upcoming drama “Oh My Baby” has unveiled relationship charts for its characters, as well as a new poster!

Oh My Baby” will tell the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), the deputy department head at a parenting magazine who just wants to have a baby, even if that means skipping marriage. The story will involve three men who belatedly catch her eye, amping up the romance in the upcoming drama.

The first chart shows Jang Ha Ri and the three men who have become her targets: Han Yi Sang (played by Go Joon), Yoon Jae Young (played by Park Byung Eun), and Choi Kang Eu Tteum (played by Jung Gun Joo). The remaining charts depict the members of the editorial department at Jang Ha Ri’s parenting magazine, the workers at Dachae Media, Jambi Studio, and Jang Ha Ri’s and Han Yi Sang’s families.

oh-my-baby-character.jpg

The chart foreshadows the relationship between Jang Ha Ri and photographer Han Yi Sang, who looks cold on the outside but is actually warm on the inside, as they run into each other in unexpected ways. Meanwhile, Jang Hari’s longtime friend Yoon Jae Young, who has suddenly received the responsibilities of childcare as a single father, will end up living with Jang Hari. Their bickering and fun chemistry as best friends is something to look out for!

Working at Jang Ha Ri’s company as a new employee is Choi Kang Eu Tteum, who calls Jang Ha Ri “auntie” and often crosses the line to make Jang Ha Ri flustered. The rest of the employees includes the chief editor Shim Jung Hwa (Kim Jae Hwa), chief reporter Park Yeon Ho (Baek Seung Hee), reporter Choi Hyo Joo (Park Soo Young), and the youngest reporter Lee So Yoon (Jung Sun Kyung).

oh-my-baby-character-1.jpg

In the next chart, the employees of Jambi Studio are shown. Nam Soo Chul (played by Jo Hee Bong) is the comedic character who cannot mind his own business and introduces Han Yi Sang to Jang Ha Ri. Additionally, you can see Jang Ha Ri’s mother Lee Ok Ran (Kim Hye Ok) and Jang Ha Ri’s best friend Kim Eun Young (Lee Mi Do), who claims in her witty ways that she will have a child without getting married, which becomes a topic of conversation between the friends.

oh-my-baby-character-2.jpg

A new poster has also been shared of Jang Ha Ri and the three men in this complicated “love square.” A caption above her head reads, “How about… we speed up our relationship?”

Spoiler

oh-my-baby.jpeg

“Oh My Baby” will premiere at 10:50 p.m. KST on May 13 and will be available on Viki. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

———

https://www.soompi.com/article/1398565wpp/jang-nara-cant-take-her-eyes-off-jung-gun-joo-in-oh-my-baby

Jang Nara Can’t Take Her Eyes Off Jung Gun Joo In “Oh My Baby”

May 5, 2020
by R. Jun

Upcoming tvN drama “Oh My Baby” has revealed new stills of Jang Nara and Jung Gun Joo.

“Oh My Baby” tells the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), the deputy department head at a parenting magazine who just wants to have a baby, even if that means skipping marriage. The story will involve three men who belatedly catch her eye.

Jung Gun Joo plays Choi Kang Eu Ddeum, a new hire at the parenting magazine.

In the new stills, Jang Nara and Jung Gun Joo are trapped in close quarters as they reorganize a small storage space, and Jang Nara can’t take her eyes off of Jung Gun Joo, who is hard at work with his sleeves rolled up, heightening anticipation for the chemistry of their workplace relationship.

“Oh My Baby” premieres May 13 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Spoiler

jung-gun-joo-oh-my-baby-2.jpg

jang-nara-jung-gun-joo-oh-my-baby-1.jpg

Source (1)

Yes, TVn change the airing date. I was a little surprised too. Maybe because they didn’t film enough yet? In that case, good for them as we don’t want the drama to not air in the middle or for them to have live filming. They are working hard enough despite this crazy virus:huh:...Yes, Memorist already ended! So I wonder too what is in store for Tvn in that timeslot this week....I’m trying to watch “Nobody Knows, Misty and rewatching Fated to Love You (for the tenth time) while waiting...:)

@Ameera Ali check out at 0:50 ... I think I am a little worried about him being the baby daddy ...he was  giving the baby doll CPR :lol:  but I'll give him a pass,  since he was giving fan service with his unbuttoned shirt at 0:35 ....

Spoiler

Video and IG by GJ's agency

I am looking forward to this and will try not to ship any guys just to manage expectations lol 

I have liked all of JNara’s rom-com dramas so will def watch this one 

The second teaser is not a rom-com anymore, it's just straight up comedy:joy:

Edit: let me take it back, it's just the front part that's comedy, the whole mood totally changed afterwards...I feel like I will cry and laugh at the same time for this drama, just like in Go Back couple

I think I might relate to this drama... you know.. wanting to be a mom.. having a baby without getting married (?) :sweat_smile:.

Ahhh.. I think I'm already leaning towards the guy friend... lol... I always have a soft spot for friends turning to lovers. I think they're one of the best relationships. I mean, who wouldn't wish for someone who understands you the best... just like a family... someone who knows your warts and all :joy:

Archived