Airtime: Wed & Thu 22:50 KST

Official site:

http://program.tving.com/tvn/ohmybaby/

Production Credits

Production Companies: Studio&NEW, Studio Dragon
Director: Nam Ki Hoon
Scriptwriter: No Sun Jae

Story:

“Oh My Baby” is a romantic comedy about a 39-year-old woman who wants to have a child without getting married. Just when she gives up on love, three men walk into her life.

Cast:

Jang Nara as Jang Ha Ri (39 years old)

The deputy department head at a parenting magazine. Jang Ha Ri is a workaholic who’s beautiful and talented at her work, but gave up on dating 10 years ago. However, the one thing she can’t give up on is having a child of her own.

장하리 (39)

Go Joon as photographer Han Yi Sang (41 years old)

He loves his single life and is always looking for new hobbies. He gets off on a bad first foot with Jang Ha Ri, after which the unfortunate events continue.

한이상 (41)

Park Byung Eun as Yoon Jae Young (39 years old)

He is a pediatrics expert who woke up one day to life as a single dad. He’s close friends with Jang Ha Ri, and even as they bicker, they take good care of each other.

윤재영 (39)

Jung Gun Joo as Choi Gang Eu Tteum (27 years old)

He is a newcomer at the parenting magazine. Just as his name suggests, he’s an icon of optimism, and he only has eyes for his boss Jang Ha Ri.

최강으뜸 (27)

Supporting Cast:

Kim Hye Ok as Lee Ok Ran
Jo Hee Bong as Nam Soo Chul
Lee Mi Do as Kim Eun Young
Yoo Seung Mok as Kim Chul Joong
Jung In Ki as Manager Lee
Park Soo Ah as Choi Hyo Joo
Jung Sun Kyung as Lee So Yoon
Baek Seung Hee as Park Yeon Ho
Yoon Jung Hoon as Yoon Seung Ho
Han Jee Ho

Teasers:
Spoiler

Press conference

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"(From) The Cursed (to) Stranger 2"  A summary of 2020 tvN dramas

Lee Ji-hyun = SPORTS CHOSUN

'Oh My Baby'' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon / played by Noh Sun-jae / created and produced by Studio&NEW, Studio Dragon) is scheduled to air in the first half of the year. Jang Na-ra, Go Joon, and Park Byung-eun were cast. As much as Jang Na-ra's acting ability excels unparalleled attraction and consensus of the viewers, interest in her performance to lead  'Oh My Baby' is increasing.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비 - Jang Nara, Go Joon, Park Byung Eun & Jung Gun Joo - Premieres in first half of 2020
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jang Nara, Go Joon, Park Byung Eun, And Jung Gun Joo Hold Script Reading For Upcoming Rom-Com

Jang Nara, Go Joon, Park Byung Eun, And Jung Gun Joo Hold Script Reading For Upcoming Rom-Com

Mar 19, 2020
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming romantic comedy drama, “Oh My Baby“, has released photos from its first script reading.

“Oh My Baby” tells the story of a 39-year-old woman who wants to have a child without getting married. Just when she gives up on love, three men walk into her life. It is written by Noh Sun Jae (“Mirror of the Witch“) and directed by Nam Gi Hoon (“Voice Season 3,” “Beauty Inside,” “Tunnel“).

Jang Nara, Go Joon, Park Byung Eun, and Jung Gun Joo make up the principal cast. Supporting actors include Jang Kwang, Kim Hye Ok, Kim Jae Hwa, Son Eun Seo, Park Soo Ah (formerly known as After School’s Lizzy), Yoo Seung Mok, Jun Jin Gi, Jo Hee Bong, Lee Mi Do, Wang Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hwa.

At the script reading, director Nam Gi Hoon said, “I aim to make a fun drama that can be relatable to viewers by telling the realistic stories and concerns of women that we didn’t know before.” Screenwriter Noh Sun Jae added, “It is a story about finding your own happiness instead of trying to live up to society’s standards.”

Jang Nara plays Jang Ha Ri, the deputy department head at a parenting magazine. The actress said, “She is a very cheerful character who is also honest and doesn’t hide what she thinks or feels. The story is about awkward adults trying to find their individual happiness. I think many people can relate to stories about marriage, love, and pregnancy. There will be times when you get emotional, but there are also a lot of comic scenes, so you can watch without feeling pressured.”

Go Joon plays freelance photographer Han Yi Sang, who is a firm believer in the single life. Park Byung Eun plays Yoon Jae Young, a close friend of Jang Ha Ri, who woke up one day to suddenly find himself a single father. Jung Gun Joo plays Choi Kang Eu Tteum, a new employee at the parenting magazine whose innocence leads him in interesting directions.

read more: https://www.soompi.com/article/1389058wpp/jang-nara-go-joon-park-byung-eun-and-jung-gun-joo-hold-first-script-reading-for-upcoming-rom-com

I'm sooo excited for this drama! The synopsis is a little bit cliché and there are tons of kdramas that already tackled this particular genre, but I have trust in Jang Nara's choice of her projects. I know she won't choose this project if it's not a good one. I really hope this is as good as Go Back Couple in terms of how realistic and relatable the story is, maybe even better. 

Rom-com drama Oh My Baby holds script reading with Jang Nara and cast

by tineybeanie

jnr_ombebe1.jpg

The script reading for drama Oh My Baby, starring Jang Nara (VIP) was held recently. She plays an honest and straightforward journalist who works for a magazine that specializes in infant care. Her character is 39 years old, single, and has no desire to get married–but would like to become a mother.

She may not be interested in marriage, but, she does have three men who could to step up to the plate if she ever gave them the chance. Go Joon (Fiery Priest, Misty) plays the older man, Park Byung-eun (Kingdom 2) plays her male friend, and Jung Geon-joo (Extraordinary You) plays the younger man who may be vying for her affections.

Go Joon plays a photographer who’s like an impregnable fortress when it comes to his will to be single. He’s a prickly macho man, but he does have his clumsy moments.

Park Byung-eun plays a laidback single man, who wakes up one day to learn that he’s single parent. He has a bickering, yet caring relationship with Jang Nara’s character.

Jung Geon-joo plays an innocent and impulsive noona-killer who meets Jang Nara when he joins her company as a rookie employee.

read more: 

www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/rom-com-drama-oh-my-baby-holds-script-reading-with-jang-nara-and-cast/

I love the teaser poster! It's witty and funny. Jang Nara wearing a pacifier instead of a wedding ring symbolizes a strong independent woman who just wants a baby without marriage. 

Ahh but Nara is sooooo pretty in that poster! 

https://soompi.com/article/1391598wpp/jang-nara-says-no-to-marriage-in-poster-for-upcoming-romantic-comedy

Jang Nara Says No To Marriage In Poster For Upcoming Romantic Comedy

Mar 31, 2020
by R. Jun

Upcoming tvN drama “Oh My Baby” has released a new teaser poster.

“Oh My Baby” is a romantic comedy about a 39-year-old woman who wants to have a child without getting married. Just when she gives up on love, three men walk into her life. The drama is a collaboration between writer Noh Sun Jae of “Mirror of the Witch” and director Nam Ki Hoon of “Voice Season 3,” “Beauty Inside,” and “Tunnel.”

Jang Nara is playing Jang Ha Ri, the deputy department head at a parenting magazine. Jang Ha Ri is a workaholic who’s beautiful and talented at her work, but gave up on dating 10 years ago. However, the one thing she can’t give up on is having a child of her own.

In the new poster, Jang Nara strikes an elegant pose, but instead of a wedding ring, she wears a pacifier on her ring finger. The poster reads, “Shall we skip marriage?”

E72386FA-8B89-4DE0-82A9-99029EDDD635.jpg

A source from the drama said, “Just like the drama, which is both upbeat, sweet, and emotional, the teaser poster has a witty twist. Please look forward to [Jang Nara’s] character Jang Ha Ri, who will break stereotypes and bring laughter and empathy to viewers.”

“Oh My Baby” is set to air in May following the conclusion of “Memorist” and will be available on Viki.

Source (1)

Jang Nara Takes On The Role Of A Hardworking Career Woman For Upcoming Romantic Comedy

e1e3e264831e45f0adb3f8be80d990f9.jpeg?s=

Jang Nara Takes On The Role Of A Hardworking Career Woman For Upcoming Romantic Comedy

Apr 1, 2020
by J. Lim

Upcoming tvN drama “Oh My Baby” has shared new stills of Jang Nara!

“Oh My Baby” will follow the story of Jang Ha Ri, who would rather skip marriage and just have a baby. She is the deputy department head at a parenting magazine and a person many idolize for her looks, talent, and great personality. She gave up on dating 10 years ago but she sometimes still dreams of a romance that will make her heart race.

The new stills show Jang Nara making the transformation into Jang Ha Ri and sporting a new short hairstyle that make her features stand out even more. She is a professional career woman who never puts down the phone in her hand, but she also knows how to find happiness after work as she enjoys eating delicious food and having a drink by herself.

Jang-Nara-1.jpegJang-Nara-2.jpeg

Jang Nara said, “I’m happy to be greeting viewers again with ‘Oh My Baby,’ which I think viewers will be able to laugh along with as we share stories of love, marriage, pregnancy, and childcare. The drama will be very relatable as the characters strive to find true happiness, and I think viewers will be moved by many scenes.” She added, “I’m especially enjoying working with such a great cast. Please anticipate the first episode.”

The production staff of “Oh My Baby” stated, “Jang Nara is doing her best to immerse herself into the role of Jang Ha Ri. The more we film, the more we see her as Jang Ha Ri and not Jang Nara. Please keep watching to see how Jang Nara will shine in the drama.”

“Oh My Baby” will be the follow-up drama to “Memorist” and will premiere in May.

Spoiler

Watch: Jang Nara Has Eyes Only For Baby Products In “Oh My Baby” Teasers

Watch: Jang Nara Has Eyes Only For Baby Products In “Oh My Baby” Teasers

Apr 2, 2020
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “Oh My Baby” has released some lighthearted teasers of its lead actress, Jang Nara.

“Oh My Baby” is a romantic comedy about a woman who wants to have a child without getting married. Jang Nara stars as Jang Ha Ri, the deputy department head at a parenting magazine and a workaholic who gave up on dating 10 years ago but can’t give up the idea of having a baby. Just when she gives up on love, three men walk into her life.

The new teasers highlight Jang Ha Ri’s desire to have a child above all else. She has eyes only for pacifiers over diamond rings, strollers over sports cars, and baby carriers over luxury purses. Although the teasers are meant to be lighthearted comedy, they also show Jang Ha Ri’s determination and confidence in what she truly wants from life.

cr: soompi

I am super excited for this drama!

Jang Nara is so beautiful than ever! ♥ Can't even believe that she's almost 40 & that makes this even more fun to watch! She will set the screen on fire with her elegant looks & talent!!! :)

I hope more fans will join in here & we have a enjoyable ride with our empress Nara!! :thumbsup:

And by the way, where are her three hot men???! :D I am looking forward to see them all in future posters & trailers..!. 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비 - Wed & Thu @ 22:50 KST - Premieres on May 6th
15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way, where are her three hot men???! :D I am looking forward to see them all in future posters & trailers..!. 

I'm looking forward to the other casts as well. We already got a hint about Jang Hari's personality so now I'm excited to get know the other characters as well. Who are these three lucky men Jang Hari is eyeing to be the potential baby daddy? LOL.

Archived