[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

KT once he really pulls his safety pin out he's soo going to do an ep16 YFAS move and pull her into a deep kiss, you can see he's about to burst any second! KSH Loves playing these suppressed characters lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Episode 7 was just awesome. This is one of those uncommon dramas where every episode is better than the last!

Big problem tho. Moon Young and Kang Tae are PEAK SEXUAL FRUSTRATION!!

They've been EYE BANGING one another (as someone called it) so I expect nothing less than a steamy kiss scene, but for the first time in my kdrama watching career,  after episode 7, I am desperate for a proper bed scene.

When Kang Tae asked Moon Young what she wants to eat and she replied "You", I felt my insides squeal. Where I come from, we use the slang phrase "to eat someone/ eat one another" to describe engaging in raw, passionate, unbridled/uninhibited, ecstatic, physical, sweaty sex. Bednastics. Basically you want one another so bad you suffer burns on your skin from sliding around on your bedsheets. When she says she wants to eat Kang Tae, I understood her in the context of the slang we use.

Immediately, their PASSIONOMETER went past the limit!!

Spoiler

bNoAu3v.png

The safety pin has been pulled!!

:evilelmo:

BURN!!

Now here I am expecting them to go at it like Bonobos, dolphins and some monkeys I saw doing it at the Taipei Zoo some years ago!!

Spoiler

The monkeys going at it during my visit to Taipei Zoo.

L1jL3Xp.png

True story: there was a kid watching these monkeys go at it. His parents appeared from nowhere and yanked him away from that viewpoint!!:D I had to hide my laughing by taking this pic!! Lol.

Guess they had to have "the talk" after that.

I'm a mess y'all! Even though I don't expect the traditional episode 8 kiss tonight.

I also love how the production team has basically not listened to netizen complaints about how brazen Moon Young is and they continue to serve us her unfiltered sexual madness!! YESSHHH!!

Moving on to serious matters, I think the next patients whose story is going to be resolved is this couple.

TR87BDm.png

1. I think they are husband and wife. Recall the first fairy tales class when they introduced themselves. She is a woman who was battered by a husband who loved to drink. The male patient is an alcoholic as we have seen severally. However, in that first class another patient mentioned how AReum likes to make excuses for the husband who battered her. I noted that the male patient turned back to look at AReum in a very specific way, and I think the reason that shot was captured is because he is the husband....

2. Obviously this is foreshadowing...

Spoiler

SBQePbP.png

I look forward to seeing how their story will help Moon Young and Kang Tae become closer. Does either have a history of jealousy in a relationship that would tie to the jealousy we are seeing from SangTae?

• Like 5
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 4

I guess MY cutting her hair really get rid the bad luck...:tounge_wink:

IOTNBO trended last night on twitter in south korea, now it's trending on china weibo.

https://twitter.com/wis329/status/1282236557051609090

Hopefully more people aware of this awesome drama and understand the real meaning behind the story they deliver to us

• Like 13

This show also trended on Twitter in Thailand last night and has been #1 and now #2 show on Netflix TH since it came on. I think many people are watching and enjoying it because it is an amazing drama as we all know.

I made a mistake of reading some comments from haters for whatever reason and I can tell they didn’t even watch the show because their complaint was that it was too dark, too slow, no character development and that it was romanticizing bad behavior. 
:offtospace:

• Like 8

I am glad that seo ye ji got her big breakthrough here!!

She is extremely underrated. 

She is so versatile and can express lot of expression at once. 

She got cute fierce everything. 

No wonder she got cast for KSH comeback and when i knew she was casted even if it still rumour back then i am happy and glad that she got one because with ksh this will be her chance to shine into stardom. 

Looking at this make me remember of kim da mi from itaewon. She is also got casted with park seo joon and she is going for stardom aswell. 

You know the female lead is amazing when they can keep up with the more famous male lead. 

Its make me happy when she got #1 popularity !!!

Fighting !!

• Like 16
  • Love 2

When I think I have had the most favorite episode of IOTNBO and the director proves otherwise. 

The friendship

• Jae Su

Jae Su is such a precious friend that we all wish to have and meet in life. He has been doing his best with what he has known and experienced with Kang Tae for the last 10 years. He is the one who understands Kang Tae's pain and tries his best to make Kang Tae have the feeling that our boy is needed, loved and he, demands nothing but love in return, can leave everything behind to go whenever Kang Tae goes. He has his dream of other business besides kitchen resto, but for many years that was his choice because it's possible  for the "stay and leave" journey of Moon brother.

I cried with Kang Tae, and cried for this precious friendship.

• Moon Young and Sang Tae

In the staircase scene when Kang Tae gifts Moon Young the dream catcher toy named Mang Tae and tells her about Sang Tae oppa having nightmares since their mother passed away, Moon Young has tear in the corner of her eyes (while trying to keep calm expression), at this point, she, more anyone else, understands the pain that Sang Tae has been suffering and truly feels it. 

The way Moon Young sets up Sang Tae's table right infront of her showing her respect towards him as a companion, then she asks him "oppa, let's play" as if she was replying to Sang Tae's wish of having "a friend". 

With this flow of events and emotions, I don't find the theory of possibly a triangle love story make sense. Moon Young - first of all, is a writer that Sang Tae respects and finds her works have special meaning to him, secondly, she is the person who, in return, respect his talent as an individual and is serious in creating room for his talent to develop,the scene she stands infront of his painting at OK hospital showing that she does have great interest in his work.

Trust

Our couple's trust has been growing as Moon Young made the move by telling Kang Tae about what happened between her and the female patient. It's a great move since she had done whatever she liked without excuse or explanation to other people, particularly, our boy. But this time, maybe now the last thing she wants is to be misunderstood by him, so she made the progress by speaking up about the story and in return, Kang Tae looked at her eyes telling that "Right, okay". His calm expression means he understands and he trusts her.

I have been being healed along with the characters. This masterpiece touches many  human aspectS and bring the pleasant emotions out of me.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Not Me said:

she wants to be petted, so cuteeee, she's like a cat

this cat need to mush attention, brother isn’t happy :mrgreen:

** just how she survived without oppa this all years :D

15945576481594557629.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

omg, ST really fight with MY about the doll..

MY got nosebleeddddddd

i guess i need to worry that ST will have this possession feeling towards KT, i have the feeling that later he will feel KT leave him and care for MY, then he will be crazier than this toward MY:(

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1