Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

I wonder why tVN and the production team have limited their Youtube video/ spotify to some countries randomly. I was able to open a tVN video and then the next day boom, it's not available to your country :sad1:

Luckily they leave spotify for my country, it worths every second and the OST is masterpiece also, remind me vividly of the attached scenes. Hope you guys can soon listen too :evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I've always look forward to their twitter.  :glasses:

Credit to tvN

• Like 4

Lee Joon-gi is the one in Flower of Evil and her partner on Lawless Lawyer? I love their tandem! :) thank you for answering my question. I am happy that the cast members are well-loved.

Considering the calmness and happy moments of the BTS, I’m really worried that something huge or bad is going to happen soon. Unlike in other dramas where conflict between the main couple usually come in the form of other lovelines or second leads, the conflict in this case is familial and really personal. In a way, it is scarier to deal with because the overarching plot which involves the death (s) of a (their) mother(s) is already being portrayed as something that can easily wreck whatever they have.

Moon-young is slowly showing her vulnerable side to Kang-tae, but that doesn’t mean her actions which is influenced by her personality disorder will “go away”. She won’t heal from it, so how Kang-tae will deal with her while caring for Sang-tae is something I really look forward to. Kang-tae is not a saint, he is also human and he makes mistakes. But in this current set-up, I am really scared that he might get burned out. I hope that as the show progresses, we see him breaking free from the childhood-imposed responsibilities and guilt. And then that’s when he chooses to stick with both MY and ST. :))

• Like 8

Looking forward to the latest episode ! They put so much thought in care in everything down to the visual styling/clothing m/colors to represent the characters. 

MY has an amazing closet but looking forward to her swanky casual looks, as pointed out her night gown was a designer. Or how those with autism prefer stripes, warm colors for JR and comfy and calling attention to oneself for KT.

i want to see CEO in crush mode over JR as we saw in the JS pizza shop. Lol. JS dear you have competition but she doesn’t want to you but she only has eyes for KT.

KT stepping up to the CEO not backing down to leave MY. Yes!! Then later soothing MY after her nightmare and holding her tight. But her words say run and go! Her heart wrenching sobs of pain and desperately clutching his shirt, he knew what to do.

Looking forward to the OTP bbq outing & KT def agree not as stiff as before. I cannot wait for the episode!! 

• Like 7

Just to rewatched episode 6  before  the latest episode and I was so moved by the scene where KT reads the contract and sees the clause ST put in for the camper van.  KSH's acting in that scene was incredible! :tears:  ST really loves his brother in his own way and wants to be able to help and support him too. The new dynamic in their relationship thanks to the interference of MY will be important for KT to understand that his brother also needs some independence and autonomy and KT can also live a little for himself.   Also have to praise the child actors who were phenomenal in the flashback scenes.  Loved the flashback scenes too and seeing the duality in the brother's relationship when they were children.

On 7/10/2020 at 6:31 AM, demarchelier said:

Thanks for posting the link but I'm concerned about what the costume director,  Jo Sang Gyeong, said about the outfits for our main leads in upcoming episodes:

"Moon Gang Tae will start to wear more colors, while Ko Mun Yeong will start to wear more casual and comfortable outfits. The changes in their looks will come as they start to grow closer."

Noooooooo, I love Moon-young's fancy outfits in the drama! She's like my fashion spirit animal! :tears:

:lol:Haha!  My reaction too.  I think I'm afraid because so many dramas have the habit of beginning with strong female characters but in the second half they tend to get sidelined, neutered, turned indo damsels in distress so I hope the drama can maintain MY's strong personality and phenomenal wardrobe at the same time as her character evolves for the better.

On 7/10/2020 at 8:20 AM, libra22 said:

Nice gifs from dc.

Actually I get distracted by her white nail polish. Hopefully she will change the nail colour when she gets closer to KT.

Agreed.  I actually thought white nail polish seemed like a strange choice for her character.  I would have expected more either more natural pinks/corals OR a very bold colour.  

20 hours ago, libra22 said:

Now we have a good look of all the wives of Bluebeard and their names, except Joo ri. Why TVN forget to post Joo ri's photo?

BTW, ST really look so different with this clothing and makeup that I didn't recognise him at first glance.

I've asked this already but nobody answered: does anyone know who the second head from the left "Allie" is?  I can't figure it out.  is it the other nurse who works with Joo Ri? 

I didn't recognise ST at first either.  Oh Jung Se looked good as Bluebeard. He is seriously a chameleon seeing him as ST, Bluebeard and in his other dramas.  The way he adapts everything from the way he talks to the way he walks and stands for each character is impressive.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, blademan said:

He stepped up :D

AHHH I can't wait to see this scene - his expression towards her seems softer now.

Oh yeah she look more softer & happy, he finally spend money on her & bought Korean meat :joy:

15944537451594453738.gif

ezgif-5-eef8d26567e1.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

3 hours ago, Khaffie said:

She received one from lee joon gi

??? not sure relevance of the comment to the point though

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Ko Moon Young didn’t  have let go in her dictionary  :joy:
** she can do everything to stay next to him :phew:

5f08c11c0885e390386673.gif?download

15943980441594398024.gif

ha ha..ok retrospectively..he knows she is the girl who is her first love in this scene right..

he does still like her.. was he hurrying because..you know .. :P "hard and soft"

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

@vajandi  In regards to OST check the resource first.  They're also illegal sites that upload it, not everything official is really official.  Besides that there are also fan made MV.

OST line up

EcXjc8IU4AIlvxZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I can't help but looking at her dress again in this scene, even if it is just a nightgown!

NGHQ7wK.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 3

It's finally the weekend! So looking forward to episode 7! The whole preview has me super excited. Are they finally going on a little trip?  Are they going to have a little date? MY looks so good with that hair and wearing that black outfit.

It's been a busy week and I feel super late to the episode 6 party. But even so, I want to comment on it since it was such a wonderful episode. 

I feel like episode 6 brought up a good discussion about identity, individuality, and codependent vs. interdependent relationships. Although codependent vs. interdependent relationships is mostly about romantic relationships, it can be also looked at in many ways. When KT ripped up ST and MY's contract at the cursed castle, ST's outburst was about him owning himself, that KT doesn't own him. I was surprised by this but it does make sense. This episode shows us that even ST wishes to be his own person, to be an individual, despite his disorder. Then when KT walked out of the cursed castle by himself, there is the flashback to when they were kids and little KT said KT owns KT. Both brothers desires to be their own individual self, but that line got blurred and it became unclear where one individual ends and where the other begins.  

Next we see this brought up again with the talk between KT and JR's mom at the rooftop. I'm starting to like JR's mom. She's like a mom to them all, gave him advice, and she was actually really nice about things even when JR had some hair pulled out and crying in bed. And then the identity and individuality part was brought up again when ST and the publishing CEO met and ST introduced himself to them as the new illustrator with his name, age, disorder, and said he is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. 

Next, we see it here about that camping car. ST made the decision to sign the contract, he wants to be an illustrator, but he also desires to have that camping car because of KT. I feel like that is showing slightly what an interdependent relationship between them can look like. Also, when MY asks what KT likes when the camping car was mentioned, he says nothing in particular. So far, we can see a lot of ST's interests and hobbies, he likes MY's books, drawing, and dinosaurs. But really, what does KT like and what are his interest and hobbies? 

And with KT moving in with MY at the cursed castle, there is even a reaction from KT's friend and MY's publisher. KT's friend screamed "come back to me!" from their rooftop and MY's publisher CEO says he is MY's publisher, mentor, brother, and man. One is doing the owning and the other is having an identity crisis.

There is so much I like about this episode. The Bluebeard story, the possibility MY's father choked her because he had mistaken her for someone else, the pseudo mom that brought such an intense reaction from MY, and that ending. That episode ENDING was awesome. I have never seen a drama bring up sleep paralysis and depict how scary it is so well. And her telling him to run, to get out of here, despite her tightly grabbing his shirt and how scared she was. This really changes things for them. Before, she kept calling him a pretty thing, scrumptious, an object, showing an obsession. And even at the beginning of the episode when she wanted them to live together, she said she saved his life and that she would kill him for leaving. The reaction from KT was to loosen her grip. Finally when she tells him to run, even though she was so scared, did he finally say he will stay. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, Msgreentea said:

Next, we see it here about that camping car. ST made the decision to sign the contract, he wants to be an illustrator, but he also desires to have that camping car because of KT. I feel like that is showing slightly what an interdependent relationship between them can look like. Also, when MY asks what KT likes when the camping car was mentioned, he says nothing in particular. So far, we can see a lot of ST's interests and hobbies, he likes MY's books, drawing, and dinosaurs. But really, what does KT like and what are his interest and hobbies? 

remember when KT seems so sad & hate spring bcs they need to move again? I think one of he likes is being the mental health nurse, after all he seems dedicated, relied & so capable (other will ask him to take care the chaos). He is somehow seems really sincere in his job & has the sense of justice for mental disability people.. 

ofc i'd like to know more about him! Is his clothing also remarks that he loves nature? to blend in & play in nature? something like that..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yonosoydulce said:

The second song was part of the teasers,  I remember the words  "fairy tale"

Amazing memory! Thanks!

I like the lyrics of the song in the 3rd tvN trailer much more than the official song's.

• Like 6

Recap for preview tonight.....he gave her a nightmare doll to keep her nightmare away. So sweet of KT. :heart4:

• Like 8
  • Rickroll'D 1

Does anyone knows the airing time on Netflix? Thank you....:heartxoxo:

• Like 2