Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

7 hours ago, Msgreentea said:

Just a theory, when Joori went to visit MY in her hotel room in the city to get her to sign for her dad's surgery, MY said she registered for her mom's death. Joori said but her mom's not dead. They haven't seen each other since they were little so how does Joori know MY's mom is not dead? I'm guessing is that MY's mom has been at the OK hospital. Which is also why I think there were scenes of someone watching MY at the hospital and the hospital president offered MY to teach a class in exchange to take her dad out for a walk or asked Joori if she's friends with MY. He may know more about MY than he's letting on. 

As for the blood spilling, I'm guessing since the patient had multiple old scars on her wrist, she must have attempted suicide many times in the past. If she really is MY's mother, my guess is she attempted suicide many times in the cursed castle and caused MY to see her mother's "death" repeatedly. Which is why there were scenes of young MY looking at blood spill or looking at a lake in the same way or seeing her mom's ghost in the cursed castle right above her bed. 

Or she's not MY's mother... This drama is fun to guess what's going to happen next. 

Yeah I remember what Joori had said to Mun Yeong. Also, it was not shown who killed the lunatic father  in epi 1 who tried to kill his daughter, and Mun Yeong in the back stage of the auditorium but MY's knife was one of the evidences. They say IOTBNO has many plot twists. I'm excited for them though!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

the full story when he was drowning in childhood revealed in this ep..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GiL6g46.gif

Spoiler

FeJfq67.gif

iSOSnk9.gif

Spoiler

8fUa9hT.gif

zcfVu5i.gif

Spoiler

qRfEXeF.gif

jqQnUh6.gif

Spoiler

2esv2HB.gif

ME0gV7h.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@40somethingahjumma @bebebisous33

Regarding JS's comment about MY, I don't think many people in the community understand what's mental illness. It's easier to slapped a "crazy" label on someone who acted out of the usual norms and to be safe stay away from the "crazy" ones. Just like it's easier to labeled an ADHD child as naughty and blamed it as a result of bad parenting.

MY is smart and observance in her own ways. She might has no empathy or really understand feelings but she understand JuRi, KT and ST better than themselves. She is able to see deep into their souls and figured out their inner self.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Ih3GbGQ.gif

Spoiler

hXTjNXB.gif

0sinJSF.gif

Spoiler

2O9OTj8.gif

sEonxIq.gif

Spoiler

1TTQUrR.gif

2aQxN2H.gif

Spoiler

8Z8MqSq.gif

ZGOTjJI.gif

Spoiler

NoskT7q.gif

ZPlklle.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, taekwang said:

May I ask what time does the new episode comes on Netflix later? it airs at 9pm-10pm Korean time. so i will get to see at 10pm KST ? 

Around 11PM or Midnight :)

@40somethingahjumma Yes, the problem is using this kind of word has become a normality. However, we shouldn't forget that words have power. Just like Hitler kept using more and more violent expressions to the point that the listeners had got used to it and were not surprised if the spoken words became a reality: it is called desensibilisation.  

Fact is that no one can judge like that... due to the internet, it has become a normality to judge too quickly, f. ex. push the button "like". However, time is essential for a judgement and verdict. Nothing can be rushed, hence I abhor this kind of behavior. That's why I like this drama, the so-called normal people like JR or KT and KT's friend are not actually sensitive and good. KT told MY harsh things twice... especially with the money, while he is not free from issues... just like MY. KT keeps lying to his brother ("I'll never lie to you again", this is a promise that can never be fulfilled). KT knows that lies hurt his brother, yet he is constantly lying to him and to himself.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

tRc6lGn.gif

Spoiler

uUU5Pm8.gif

GHLMRRv.gif

Spoiler

FK6xDU8.gif

0WR9Ycb.gif

Spoiler

s5zOoxW.gif

9xkxdDH.gif

Spoiler

U4EpzPG.gif

kqN76tf.gif

Spoiler

l8VcMSz.gif

0SwBsUc.gif

2sPiR6D.gif

• Like 12

10 hours ago, stella77 said:

I think there is def a killer on the loose but it is too early to say who it is. Same with MY’s mom - is she dead or alive?!  and for some reason that fancy patient at the hospital trying to set up KT - I think she is a misdirection and not MY’s mom but I am guessing. 

Maybe it is me but I didn’t see ST being the one that abuses KT or having a violent streak - like at all. When he had his traumatic episodes, he always goes in hiding - not be violent. The face reading is for him to understand how KT feels and I think the trauma of “I’m a good person” came from mom’s murder - that he didn’t lie re the butterflies etc. I hope the show doesn’t go the route of making ST violent. 

I hope the same , I also didn't see it that way and do not want it to go that direction.

But I'm in a way glad people pointed out the possibility here, bcs I would have been too shocked otherwise if it will go that way..

Still so many questions and waiting for answers. Why a person does what he/she does can be such a mystery.

I just hope MY genuinely cares about ST and is not just using him as a bait and that they'll find a way to live happily and with a calm heart all 3 together.

I also did feel a bit of pity for JR at the rooftop, when she tried to confess. Not that I wanted KT to say yes, but just, it's hard when you like someone for so long and finally take the step to confess and get rejected. It's always the question how to go further with a one-sided love? She asks him if she can continue to like him, but isn't it a sort of self-torture? What if you get your hopes up again? Argh so difficult

Last thing I want to say is I don't understand MY's' boss' actions at all. I can't figure out what he's doing and why? And so I'm not sure whether to like him or not ?

• Like 9

hZ8hnbO.gif

Spoiler

ESk0FMm.gif

Nplbe6h.gif

Spoiler

Mk2UiwW.gif

CBKBlgL.gif

Spoiler

EqY0Ndn.gif

mifoF0W.gif

Spoiler

FxTvLL2.gif

sjjBRPB.gif

Spoiler

Re619Ni.gif

pnEKvPH.gif

Spoiler

V7CPnSL.gif

jcQDQZM.gif

Spoiler

q4zCKsc.gif

ZWCtGHp.gif

Spoiler

KAjPrh5.gif

sRMZ3Ni.gif

Spoiler

QEmAG4w.gif

gvW6ADY.gif

fU1BSn7.gif

- THE END -

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

YES YES!!! LET THE HEALING PART BEGIN!!! Finally!! And the last scene... How could we praise a perfect acting? I don't know... All i know is that KT FINALLY hugs her!!!:evilelmo:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Rickroll'D 3

14 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

YES YES!!! LET THE HEALING PART BEGIN!!! Finally!! And the last scene... How could we praise a perfect acting? I don't know... All i know is that KT FINALLY hugs her!!!

and he calls her by her name :)

Thanks @lolly84 :)

OMG The preview is sooooooo nice! 

Spoiler

Preview looks like the CEO of Publishing is forcing MY to leave and go back to Seoul and KT saves the day, they went out and KT give her a zombie doll. KT told her good job :)

• Like 9

omg her cries in sleep paralysis.. i cant:heartbreak::bawling:  thankful kt hears that & hugs her..

She was very triggered by that mother ok patient before.. (also she did something bad to that patient bcs she triggered i guess, cant wait the sub released)

Praise to both of them

a.jpg

• Like 11
  • Sad 5
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, shazai said:

and he calls her by her name :)

and no preview(?)

There's a preview... they will have a little fun together so next week we'll see more development!!:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

There's a preview... they will have a little fun together so next week we'll see more development!!

oops! Im waiting in Instagram LOL

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including memes & gifs .
  • Like 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 minute ago, shazai said:

oops! Im waiting in Instagram LOL

Here's preview for ep 7

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 3

48 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

Last thing I want to say is I don't understand MY's' boss' actions at all. I can't figure out what he's doing and why? And so I'm not sure whether to like him or not ?

It's okay if you don't understand her actions or if you don't like her at all. I get the feeling that is the vibe that the writer is going for. As viewers, we don't have to like her, but at least we try to understand why she is like that.

Moon-young is showing signs that she has ASPD, but at the same time, we are given the impression that it isn't just ASPD. How she acts is strongly linked to her childhood experiences, which we haven't completely seen yet. 

Much like how we slowly unravel the layers of the people that we meet, little by little, we are getting to know Moon-young's backstory. I think this is why the director said this is an apology--an apology to all those whom our society rashly judged and disregarded without making much effort to understand. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Removed my draft comment about ep4-5 (im so late lol) to only say that what an episode today!!! i love the characters development and more reveal from their past. and the dynamic has changed a bit and it's totally worth all my tears TT Tbh i was afraid they'd drag the chasing but thankgod they didn't. the last scene was heartbreaking, but then they come with the most hilarious epilogue loll laughing and crying at the same time what this drama is doin to me lol

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

C1-ADBAFF-AEE7-4-B0-D-8-DDA-E78-A9-AFB8-

You can see a whole Seoul when you're standing on that rice....:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13