[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

24 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I REALLY hope we get to see them running away & enjoying their time spent together in the drama! They can't just say/hint something & don't do it. Need some cute & intimate OTP scenes cause these episodes have been depressing.  

All i have to say is that once the romantic feelings between MY & KT becomes mutual, I better see lots of sweet interactions & if my heart bursts cause it's so beautiful, I'll survive till the end of the show! :lol:

SAAAME im actually hoping they have a scene at the beach!!! bec the hospital is so near the sea, and KSH's most recent posts in instagram are at the beach too so :phew:

• Like 12

@sussieh Butterflies often symbolize the soul. 

Butterfly in Greek is also called Psyche the same word as Soul and the root word for terminologies like Psycho, Psychology and Psychiatry. Butterflies are associated with the souls of the dead, but also with Psyche(Soul), a mortal whom Zeus freed from death by giving her the form of a butterfly. The metamorphosis of the butterfly inspired many to use butterflies as a symbol of the soul’s exit from the body. Thus, the myth of Psyche concomitantly signifies soul and butterfly. It has come to mean the story of the soul coupled with divine eros, but which must nevertheless endure tribulations before achieving immortality.

Similar correlations are found almost everywhere, from the early northern European and Romans to the Indians, Aztecs and Mayas. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 13
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, abc said:

@sussieh Butterflies often symbolize the soul. 

Butterfly in Greek is also called Psyche the same word as Soul and the root word for terminologies like Psycho, Psychology and Psychiatry. Butterflies are associated with the souls of the dead, but also with Psyche(Soul), a mortal whom Zeus freed from death by giving her the form of a butterfly. The metamorphosis of the butterfly inspired many to use butterflies as a symbol of the soul’s exit from the body. Thus, the myth of Psyche concomitantly signifies soul and butterfly. It has come to mean the story of the soul coupled with divine eros, but which must nevertheless endure tribulations before achieving immortality.

Similar correlations are found almost everywhere, from the early northern European and Romans to the Indians, Aztecs and Mayas. 

butterflies have been playing a big (though still unknown) part in the series so far indeed. and i think it's also no coincidence that MY has been shown to kill butterflies when she was young. i wonder if this symbolizes that she is the key to "killing" or overcoming whatever it is that the moon brothers have been running from all these years (which have also been referred to as "butterflies"), or if it's something else all together...

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2

23 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

SAAAME im actually hoping they have a scene at the beach!!! bec the hospital is so near the sea, and KSH's most recent posts in instagram are at the beach too so :phew:

KSH needs to post a selca of him & Seo Yeji but knowing how delusional fan girls can be... it won't be possible at all. 

• Like 6

@softestfairy

Moon Kang Tae 

훌륭한 피지컬, 영특한 머리, 강인한 인내력, 순발력, 매력, 체력... 만인에게 공평하다는 신이 웬일로 얘한테만 몰빵 때리나 싶었는데 평생 짊어지고 갈 버거운 존재 하나를 옛다 얹어준다. 자폐 스펙트럼인 일곱 살 터울의 형!
형이 그의 등에 올라탄 이후 강태의 삶은 더 이상 그의 것이 아니었다. 아니 애초부터 그는 자신의 삶을 산 적이 하루도 없었다.

형은 봄이 되고 나비가 날아들 즈음이 되면 어김없이 어떤 악몽을 꾸었고, 그때마다 거처를 옮겨 다니며 떠돌이 생활을 해야 했다. 그래서 배 곯는 나날의 연속이었고, 제대로 된 고등교육은 사치였고, 어차피 1년도 못 채우고 헤어질 거 절대 깊은 인연 만들지 않았고, 버거운 생계 앞에서 늘 낮은 포복으로 살아온 참 거지같은 삶이었다.

형 앞에선 한없이 다정한 미소를 짓고도 돌아서면 심연의 깊은 우울함이 드리워지는 그늘진 얼굴. 형이 내 인생의 전부라고 말하는 위선과 가식. 사실은... 삐뚤어진 넥타이에 꾸벅꾸벅 조는 샐러리맨 모습 속에 나를 대입시켜 볼 때 많고, 팔짱끼고 낄낄 깔깔 대는 연인들이 부러워 괜히 입 안이 쓰디써지고, 여행길에 오르는 캐리어 족을 보면 나도 이사 아닌 여행이 가고 싶고, 이런 나의 이중성을 형만 모르면 된다. 형만..

고단하고 퍽퍽한 삶에 어느 날 이벤트처럼 웬 이상한 여자가 불쑥 등장한다. 엮였다 하면 엽기 막장 호러 서스펜스가 펼쳐지는데 난데없이 자기랑 로맨스를 찍자 하니 세상 이런 코미디가 또 없다. 그런데 그녀의 마수에서 벗어나려 할수록 자꾸만 그 손에서 속수무책 놀아난다. 형 인생 책임지기도 버거운데. 그래서 내 삶은 타인을 받아줄 여백이 전혀 없이 너무나 빡빡하기만 한데.

어쩌자고 자꾸만 파고드는 그녀를 외면할 수가 없다.

Website translation 

Good physical, unique head, strong patience, quickness, charm, stamina... God wanted to be fair to all people, but he wanted to beat him only for a long time. Autism Spectrum, the elder brother of a 7-year-old boy! 
After his brother got on his back, Kang Tae's life was no longer his. No, from the very beginning, he never lived his own life. 

When the spring came and the butterflies flew around, he had a certain nightmare, and every time he had to move around, he had to live a wandering life. So Bae was a day-to-day continuation, a proper high school education was a luxury, never made a deep bond that he could not fill up and break up for a year anyway, and it was a true beggar life that had always lived in low crawls in front of a busy living. 

A shady face in front of my elder brother with a deeply affectionate smile and a deep abyss of abyss. Hypocrisy and pretense that you say it's all my life. Actually... When I try to put myself in a salaried man with a crooked tie, I often envy couples with arms folded and giggled, and my mouth is bitter, and when I see the carriers on the road, I want to go on a trip other than moving. , You only need to know my duality. Only brother...

A strange woman appears like an event one day in a hard and dry life. If it's woven, there will be a comedy, horror suspense. However, the more she tries to get out of her hands, the more she continues to play with help. He is also responsible for his life. So my life is just too tight without any margins to accept others. 

I can't turn her away.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, softestfairy said:

Can someone post KT's character description thing? I don't remember reading his.

@softestfairy and @UnniSarah Our master in translation is in the house... The  link to the full translation of each character's description

MKT

MY

MST

JJS

NJR

NJR's mother

Dear @0ly40 Is it possible to add @stroppyse translation of each character on the first page as reference? TQ.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

good morning from my place chingu :blush:

btw because I just rewatching ep 1 with my new netflix acc. yes finally I join netflix lol. 

I think missed an important detail. btw in the scene where Ja Ri went to KMS's hotel room, she said that "your mom is still alive.." <~~~ btw is her mom really still alive? 

I've been wondering the same, maybe the family told to the public that she is missing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think her mom really died maybe she did not annouced it to others. But because her mom is famous, she is consider live. Have soul but no body. Oppositee of her father.. have body but no soul.  I think she mention it during the conversation if im not mistaken

• Like 4