[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

SPOILER eps 2
Just could not help myself from checking out spoilers on twitter 

@Ameera Ali This guy is a simple man . No money . Not sex . He just wanted her autograph lol :lol:

Spoiler

And he thought he got it . 

But later in the bus , she’s such a tricky one , she  tells him in the book she gave to him Sang Tae oppa , come to my book signing - I’ll give you my autograph & take a pic with you :lol: We will spend time together. I wait for you oppa ....she definitely wants to see again & is most intrigued 

SPOILER eps 2
So his bro finds out he gets to go for it & gets all dressed up . How good is Oh Sung Tae is these following scenes  ! 

Spoiler

Then at the book signing , trouble happened  . Bro started getting over excited at some kid dressed in Dino costume. He started talking real fast & started to touch the kids head . He loves dinos . The parents not knowing the bro’s condition got upset that he did that & pushed him away & bro went into a frantic outburst. It created a scene that caught MY’s attention as she was signing the books . Kang Tae who had been waiting outside came in . He defended his bro and it almost became  a heated exchange 

But MY intervened and defended ST ...lol look at how she handle the kid’s father :lol:

I love this woman 

Can I ask friends here to use the spoiler function for footage - including photos and gifs - that we haven’t seen or if it contains spoilers? I just came to read reactions and got accidentally spoiled. Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

SPOILER eps 2
So after the whole episode, the two had some time alone . I’m not clear exactly what was exchanged but some flirting on her part here . I translate what this IG has given in Indonesian 

MY : Now you’re really looking at me ( pushes his cap off ) 

KT : what are you doing ?

MY: Don’t wear the cap or I can’t see your handsome face . Why is you face turning red? 

Then later on some guy passed by who knows her . This dirty old guy said some very sexist remarks & tried to say how sexy she was or something. At that moment she really wanted to kill the guy but KT somewhat stopped her . But this girl ain’t gonna let that awful man intimidate her ....after that , she went after him. Pretends to seduce him, almost stab his eyes as per @Ameera Ali’s gif . He was almost pushed over & his money or something fell everywhere. She made him trip / roll down the stairs :onfirex:

You hv to see this lol ! 

Spoiler

KT ran to see the commotion . Anyway later on , he tried to calm her down & told her how she should restrain her anger . The safety pin move. He’s definitely the yin to her Yang . He’s got a way with her 

Wow! what a great first episode!

I didn't know what to expect out of this drama, and the brief synopsis I read prior was vague to say the least. I was hooked from the introduction - I love how they've blended the darkness of Moon Young and the light of Kang Tae from the start.  I just hope they can sustain that beautiful balance.  Hopefully, he will help bring her back to the light, and while healing her, he will in turn heal himself.

Looking forward to the next episode

LCO 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

SPOILER 

So some pretty touching scenes between the brothers. It is clear that KT devotes his life to the care & happiness of his bro . In the bus home, she’s definitely affected him as he remembered the moment she took off his cap & touch his hair 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looks like they are packing to move & he was a bit concerned that bro may not be happy with where they are going. Are they planing to move to a place in their childhood where they had lived with their mum. He was surprised & moved that ST seems rather receptive to the suggestion 

Spoiler

Anyway my final spoiler for tonight, MY is most attracted to him & comes to look for him at what seems to be his new work place . But the scene is like scene from a Tim Burton drama or something :lol:

Spoiler

@hwonhwon_stv my dear , could you credit that comic strip to @Ahpheng . She’s also our member on Soompi. Thanks ya 

Edited by Guest

kyaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

OMG I JUST L O V E IT SO MUCH!!!

The first episode is already killing me!!! They are soooooo good and sooooo good and soooooo pretty and handsome it's insane!!!

As I can see, it's going to be a warmhearted drama with emotional moment, guys prepare your tissue, you are going to cry a lot!!

:happy::yaaa::happyshakes:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just watched the first episode and very much in love with this drama already. The opening is super beautiful - loved the animation styles and the fairytale elements. They kind of remind me of a Tim Burton style - dark humour, twisted ideas, but also with loneliness, innocence and love at the centre of it all. I did laugh at the fact that it's a children's book though - maybe coz I don't live in Asia, but I feel like parents here would be having a field day if that type of story was read to their kids. Kid's book are often dark, but usually veiled in colour and pretty drawings.

I like the characters a lot and the story is well paced, mysterious and thrilling, but easy to follow. This is probably the first time I've seen a female character portrayed with such coldness in a Korean drama, but in a way that is weirdly likeable. Even though Moon-Young can't empathise yet, I feel like I'm empathising a lot with her. There's obviously a really dark back story that will be intriguing to unpack. Really appreciating Kang-Tae's calm, good-hearted and patient character! It's good to see just how hard it can be to work in mental health, or to have to be a sole care-giver. I like that there's more of a focus on mental health in newer Korean dramas, as it's something important that needs to be desigmatised in Asia. 

Super happy about this being Kim Soo-Hyun's return to the small screen! It seems like such a good project and the chemistry with him and Seo Ye-ji is so intense and thrilling. The aesthetics of the drama is lovely - so many beautiful shots that play on flowers, sunlight or shadows. Very much looking forward to the next episode!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

A terrific first episode! Yes, the introduction is definitely referring to Tim Burton's style. We can definitely feel a really tragic past in Moon Young's life. The father tried to kill her as he couldn't take the burden any longer. I also believe that the mother played a bigger part in MY's trauma. The fact that in the intro the mother called the little girl "a monster" reveals that the mother rejected her own daughter.

• Like 12
  • Love 5

AGAIN WOWED. Who is this director, Amazing style of telling the story weaved in Tim Burton Style!! Hats Off

The dynamics between MY-KT is like "Like a Moth to a flame" , not sure who is who right now.

• I clapped throughout the scene wherein MY scolded the couple who harassed ST. The NORMAL Mentality people Often do not get or differentiate between the things which is being harassing to them and them doing the harassment to others. I do understand they thought ST was being creepy , but again calling someone LUNATIC without even having a clue why is an Adult Man behaving so is just sad.
  • Also the way MY threatened the Creep journalist and Pushed him off, Kudos!!
  • My heart cried out for KT and ST when they had the emotional moments as Kid and grown up.

KT has some sort of net over MY, she just cannot let go, I am not sure if they remember each other at this point to be honest.For once her eyes actually smiled when she was playing with KT's hair.

There is a weird like triangle going on between Jae-So--->>Joo-Ri----->>> Kang-Tae . Not sure in long sure how this may play out.I am thinking more towards MY-KT-JR.

My Questions>>>>>...............>>>>>>>

1. KT just randomly keeps on stopping a Lady? I mean he does see she has underlying issues, but what makes him proactively just stop her? Is it his caregiver tendency or something else??This may also be a form of harassment if MY would take this push pull in that sense.

2. Also how did MY know that KT after the bookstore incident would have left SEOUL and shifted to his/their hometown??? Ad relocated to OK Care-Center?, Was Her teammate able to fetch all the Current day's information???

The Last entry of MY giving off vibes "Baby I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream", KT is stuck between being mesmerized, tempted and worried.Hope the entire show is this Good!! Fingers Crossed.

:fingerheartx:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Amazing start for premiere week.

Episode 2 omg

The chemistry is on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We got a little more background on MY past. 

We now knew that MY mother is also a famous book author that died suddenly and MY father an architect that goes crazy suddenly.

She also remember KT and after getting the information about his birthplace she knew right away where to go *i believe this is happen about a few days after they part away because KT call YR to say that he moving back to hometown. 

Poor YR tho she had a one sided crush to KT and look at her smile to him when they are in their hometown. 

Now that MY come to the hospital it will be interesting to see what happen next. Lets not forget that YR lowkey hate MY and it seems that MY knew YR for a long time based on their 1st episode conversation. 

NEXT WEEK COME FASTER PLEASE!!! Also the editing and the cinematography is top notch. You see the way they edit things is great and not over the top. Also the transition from one scene to other for example the window,bus etc its great and fresh.

Oh someone on twitter mention that the hospital look like doldam hospital ( dr romantic kim 2 ) lol

• Like 11
  • Love 3