[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Nothin like post military abs @Ameera Ali

Me chanting for 16 eps of fan service :hypehype:

haha . I’m waiting to see this . My dream to touch an oppa’s abs like this 

Spoiler

OTP’s 1st meet . She’s got the Audrey Hepburn air to her . 

Hello everyone!

Sharing pics of Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji & Oh Jung Se at the Naver NOW Radio promoting It's Okay not to be Okay! I really enjoyed Kim Soo Hyun in My Love from another star so I will give this drama a try! :) And he is looking so handsome in these pics! Enjoy, everyone! 

See you again.. :wub:

Ea88l27VcAAjOrX.jpg

Ea8qO7jUcAMrJrj.jpg

Ea8qO7jUMAIcM-j.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello All,

Just finished watching PsychoBIO , and what a START!!

I have seen few of KSH work but never have been mesmerized by his EYES, I mean they look Beautiful in this hairstyle.:happy:

This is the first I have seen a Show , for the lack of better words SEXY . I mean there is pretty heavy sexual tension or tension amongst the leads and also with KMY and The Nurse lady. 

The starting montage and the fantasy mystery it creates is beautiful, oddly enough before the Dialog it did give me Adams Family vibe , it was meant for same. The first episode was slightly heavy, Very sexy and beautifully mystical. I wanna know more and more.

Seo Ye-Ji looks so pretty and sexy , I mean the scenes were shot beautifully, also Yes she mystifies me, Creeps up in a good way. KSH character I am intrigued, The first story shows the butterfly and the boy KMY saved is same, but here the flashback/nightmare seemed as if this is related to both the Moon Brothers. Anxiously waiting for tomorrow episode. Thank God for k drama Gods for introducing this kind of mystically sexy drama. :hypehype:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

NO 1 Twitter trending now

Psycho, but it's okay
You can watch on TVing by using VPN
It is Most popular by conquering 52.9% of all shows!

2020.06.20  “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” is trending NO 5 on Twitter Indonesia

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'M FREAKIN' LOVE THIS DRAMA!

it's dark, comedic, imaginative! Dir. Park Shin Woo did great job with choosing animation as drama opening! And the two leads chemistry is burning! This drama will be huge.

I love how different it is with any other drama, it's imaginative but it's not fantasy drama, it's comedic but not like any other romcom, and yes it's romantic but it's dark and mysterious. 

Thank God it's on Netflix we dont have to wait for engsub.

Can't wait for tomorrow!! 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

I love how different it is with any other drama, it's imaginative but it's not fantasy drama, it's comedic but not like any other romcom, and yes it's romantic but it's dark and mysterious.

I agree , maybe the Very first of its kind in K-drama also the soundtrack gives me so much of True-Blood feels. :D 

• Like 7

The drama had amazing start.

What a great first episode.

The editing is great.

The animation is good for the story

Really love it so far. 

Kim soo hyun and seo ye ji is such a perfect combination.

And once again seo ye ji voice is so deeeeeeep and i like it. 

The viewers also get to see Soo hyun abs at the start as a bonus haha

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi all! First forum post here, and I just cannot not start with a drama starring Soo-hyun. :w00t:

It's been a looooong looooong time - maybe as long for KSH, as for me, tbh. I started with "Moon Embracing the Sun" and was a bit enchanted, not gonna lie (plus points that it was a historical drama). But back then I was at uni, the drama just came and passed by. But then happened the legendary "My Love from the Star", I watched it much later than it aired, in 2017. I that was it, I was gone, without even knowing that my type as those Korean fantasy dramas. And that's how my story with South Korea happened in general, with its ups and downs.

Why "it's been a long time" for both KSH & me? Well, as we all know, he was enlisted in 2017 (not gonna lie, after I finished MLFTS and I got the news, I was brokenhearted). I continued with kdramas, kpop, etc, etc, but at some point work got on top of me, and I got other priorities. Aaand here comes the quarantine, I got my time back, started watching dramas after dramas after dramas (yes, ofc, The King is amongst the most recent ones, how can it not be :P - but that's another topic), and boom, we have "It's Okay Not to Be Okay". :wub: I am back to watching dramas & loving South Korea, and, quite ironically, just right now Soo-hyun is also back. 

Finally got to watch the drama right now (yes, hurried up to sign up here & post before watching it). Honestly, I missed him (his two recent cameos were incredible but short), and the fact that he would be playing alongside Seo Ye Ji makes it even more exciting. And the best thing is that we will have a badass main female character here, which is always a plus in a kdrama. :w00t:

P.S. Sorry for rushing in that way, lots of feelings, I guess. :D 

• Like 7

Yeeeppp! KSH is Back!! He's soo pretty to my eyes!!! :w00t:Having said that, only one episode has aired but I'm getting fairly positive about this one.

Seo Ye Ji is so attractive and sexy. She does the mysterious enigmatic whacko perfectly to the T.

The editing and picturization is eccentric (?) in a good way and I'm liking it!

P. S. - Did. They. Just. Promote. Their. Show. IN. The Show??? Waah!!!:P

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

I loved the first episode, like all first episodes, there were lots of introducing of characters, relationships, issues, etc, but instead of feeling annoyed or confused, I wanted to know more. I didn't want it to end, so it's definitely off to a good start. I loved the animations and it's interesting to see how its connected to the story of the leads. The chemistry between Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji is insane lmao like wow they look great together. 

Im looking forward to tomorrow's episode and more to come.

• Like 9

Oh wow what a first episode!!! Not going to go into details but just some overall thoughts. Very happy I stayed up and fought my allergy meds to watch this. Amazing start.

Spoiler

The beginning was soooo creative and I loved the animation and actually through out the whole episode - the direction is great. All main characters are fascinating and multidimensional and I am liking how they are dealing with the sensitive topic of mental health. 

The chemistry of our OTP is explosive lol- literally gave me chills (the last scene!!!!!!) Goosebumps! It’s the way he is looking at her and then down at her lips lol

The story is so layered already - it is like a story within a story within a story. Magical, mysterious, dark and funny too. 

• Like 5
  • Love 8