Quantcast

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a wild theory that POR is Do Hee Jae’s twin sister, and the real murderer was POR, not DHJ. But it could well be me grasping at straws, hoping that MY’s mom didn’t kill KT’s mom.   DH

For one reason or another I kept thinking of the old Beatles' song "Eleanor Rigby" during this last episode. The chorus kept reverberating in my ears : "All the lonely people... where do they all come

It is worth mentioning that Mun-yeong became a writer too but not of (adult) crime fiction but of children's books. Although the mother's influence on the daughter was palpable, the daughter resisted

As I love the drama, I want it to have a cohesive plot so that people will not pinpoint the weak plot hole as the reason to ridicule it, aside from the drama's not so high rating.

But personally, to hell with the mother plot hole. I don't care about her story line, how she survived. How can I personally bother by it when the drama have brought warmth and joy to me for the last two months?

In terms of acting, I already said that I discovered Kim Soo Hyun through this drama. Never knew he can be this manly and sexy like this, honestly. And I am really moved by his acting - he is truly Kangtae. Oh Jung-se gives a masterclass in acting, as expected from a veteran. And Seo Ye-ji  masters a very difficult female lead role - walking the line between social norms and moral standards while having to pull off so many types of outfit and hairstyles. Good acting from supporting cast too. The chemistry between Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji is truly off the chart. - these two really give off couple vibe that so many people are rooting for them to be together in really life. I learnt my lesson through shipping Song-Song couple so I don't intent to jump on any ship anymore but I hope they at least can be close as friend in real life. They have natural chemistry and are good kissers, honestly. It's hard to top their collaboration in this drama but I really don't mind them working again in the future - in fact, I really look forward to it. 

One reason why I wasn't into Kim So Hyun's acting before is because his previous roles did not really resonate with me. But I really like Kangtae and his portrayal of the character. Now everytime I look at Kim So Hyun, I will think about Kangtae. It will take me a long time to take that image off my mind.

In terms of story-line, the drama is so heart-warming. There are lessons people can learn or reflect throughout the drama, especially about the influence of parenthood on children's mental state. How it takes courage to find our true face in life and escape toxic relationships. How strangers can become family. How you don't need to be liked by everyone and it is ok to not be ok when you and people who care about you accept your abnormality. How you balance between loving yourself and giving priority to other people. How you learn to love a person for who he or she truly is. 

One scene that will stick in my head for a long time is the dinner scene in episode 16 when Sangtae uses the spoon to give MY the quail egg. Before, he complaint when MY had KT do that for her. This time, he helps MY even before KT but also gently lectures her like a true brother.  KT may let her continue to act like a spoiled kid by giving her what she wants but ST - who really pay attention to manner - lecture her like how it should be. Family members may fight and bicker but to not give up on each other - this is exactly what happens between MY and ST. 

I love the drama. It is not a masterpiece because of certain plot hole but it has a special place in my heart. So many good scenes and good memories to treasure. It will stay with me for a long long time. So warm and fuzzy.

P/S:  Will we ever have the BTS of kiss scenes, honestly? :lol:

If there is ever a director's cut version, I will pay even just for the BTS. Because honestly their kisses are really hot. Just the close-up of their kiss in Ep16 alone is...wow. Do they French kiss for real? Joke aside, I would like to see natural interaction between cast members ^^

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

OMG so many pages to catch up and I watched ep 15 and 16 yesterday after a busy weekend.

I am having major withdrawal. Thanks to all in this forum ---for the goodies/spoilers/info/thoughts /theories/art & articles etc.

@lebeaucouple @floweroad @Paula2019 @africandramalover I am slowly making my way to catch up. But I am read your COMMENTS and TOTALLY could not have said it better. Thank you!

@Msgreentea I agree as well with others---why was MY mom story (how she escaped not revealed). But then again we only had 2 episodes if you cannot have a good explanation then just tie up the OTHER more important points. Though I wanted to know, I am ok it was not explained due to the other ways the writer wrapped up and used other prior words/ thoughts/comments and scenes again. But this time for comic effect and also it just flowed/worked. Great writing! I want to look forward to the writer's future works!

-----------------------------------------

@vangsweetie637 Loved your words:

Main lesson:

we are all human. No one can endure loneliness even if we all say we want to be alone. We all need to lean on each other at some points of our lives to make living a little easier. We are all never okay at some point in our life, and we must admit that’s okay too otherwise we will carry heavy burdens on our shoulders. Each person gives a different kind of healing, even those who look limited on the outside like ST. He may have developed cognitively in a different manner than those who are not in his condition, but his human instincts and emotions are still very much the same like all of us who cries, laughs, gets angry, feels jealous and guilt when our actions and other people’s actions get to us. We are all still human despite our struggles and conditions of lifestyles. We all can’t take on life’s trials alone. We will need to lean on each other to make the journey better and much lighter just like Director Oh emphasized to MY and KT. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just still caught up in the feels:

Proud of Sang Tae so much being able to be independents, seeing emotions better, and being able to SHARE and invite Moon Young into their family.  He has a friend in Moon  Young but also sweet dongseng who loves his dongseng Kang Tae. The squee of pride with his book, having KT give one to JR's mom to make sure she doesn't have to buy one. Aww. Their prank on KT about not going on the trip together.  Just so epic.

Moon Young---she learned to be selfless and put others before her. She learned to ask for permission and not just TAKE TAKE as before. So when she did look at ST homework to see a happy sleeping KT, it was just pure beauty.  ST seeing that smile at first and realizing he is seeing something he NEVER saw before. To be able to replicate that was a drawing of beauty.

Kang Tae no longer holds back and has his fake smiles. I love that he is able to talk to Dir/DR Oh about MY mom and also his fears about being able to be with MY despite saying he overcame what MY mom has done to their family. I loved the background how he reached out to have MY fed asking for help and it was a GROUP project from JR/SI/JS with KT to ask JR's mom to pretend she was sick. Aww the network and LOVE. I recall that this SUPPORT and caring is beautiful. Also he remembered to not KILL MY mom and stopped only to get stabbed but also stopped MY from doing anything drastic too. Or KT being upset with MY and ST kicking him out from knowing anything about their story and drinking with JS and SI. Adorbs. H would have NEVER done that before. 

ST being the hero saving his dongsengs was BEAUTIFUL

OTP mildang---OMG the sexy bed scene (we did NOT see) but their kissing and "I Love You " of KT to MY of the replay of MY to KT in the beginning replay was hilarious. KT saying what MY said to the deer when their kiss was interrupted was spot on.  KSY smouldering eyes at SYJ (her big eyes looking at him before they devour each other's mouths.) Hubba Hubba that kiss and her BDAY kiss (surpassed some other drama's kisses I am watching) plus NOT panting or wanting for me. Definitely satisfied.

The gorgeous drawings/ music and the end of the progression of the story of our trio. Though we did not get an explanation of MY's mom escape (to me not as important) as seeing the fulfilling journey of our TRIO actually going together away. Spending time together being happy! I love ST wanting to work and feeling productive and itchy to do what he LOVES! 

SI and JR getting together and him choosing to be there and not go back to Seoul. I agree, he can be anywhere plus rents are cheaper there and EXACTLY JR is there. I loved she DRESSED up at the end in a lovely outfit as we now know she is DEFINITELY interested in him too.

JS getting recognition from KT to be called HYUNG now and not disliking HYUNGS in general now that ST is a REAL hyung. He can a carefree dongseng. JS in a suit looking handsome and SI assistant noticing but she also knew he liked her too --I liked there is potential there.

The assistant holding onto the smelly copy of MY's mom final written story.  LOL I loved how both SI and the assistant were like I took a shower.  But serves SI right for the assistant to keep him on his toes. LOL.

Cute how Dir/DR Oh revealed his son and said to fire him when he retires. LOL. Him talking to JR mom in front of all and wanting to be able to go to her place to eat her delicious foods too. HEHEHE. His big heart to talk to KT and also realize his big mistake and his arrogance and ego to not realize that what was right in front of him. His MORE than generous gift for paying ST for the mural but we know it is beyond that "mere" lip service. Still his beautiful heart to give the camper car is lovely.

The fact there is a true and they can "talk" to KT and ST's mom is a lovely touch. I am ok that ST doesn't know what MY's mom did to their mom. I don't see anything POSITIVE to tell ST. I think the fact they have their "family" together overcoming their struggles, loneliness, and fears. It was not an easy ride but I def found it healing to watch myself.

Great OST, MY's fashion and jewelry were gorgeous and all the actors expressions, hard work and efforts with great direction and writing.  just FAB def #2 for me after #1 Hospital Playlist for me so far.

Thanks everyone for an amazing forum and see you around! I am grateful to have watched this drama with you all.

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Whos with me, re watching it right now?? From ep 1.. hahaha.. :lol:

:heart2beat::sad1:

MotherofFFFF.. now because I am unemployed and still waiting for 

My life is full of .. aigooo Dramas

18 hours ago, Nodame said:

Great OST, MY's fashion and jewelry were gorgeous and all the actors expressions, hard work and efforts with great direction and writing.  just FAB def #2 for me after #1 Hospital Playlist for me so far.

Thanks everyone for an amazing forum and see you around! I am grateful to have watched this drama with you all.

887cb710ef09cca553cf8dae1063bd1ff26a8fc7

My thoughts. I want to see more of these twooooooo acting..

Thankfully Hospital Playlist is having a 2nd seasonn..

Wait the couple name for this drama is MoonMoon right?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Joining ya’ll with the major withdrawals.  Will they be watching the dvd with live commentary?  I don’t know why I always thought this was a thing until recent popular k-drama didn’t have it... in what other way can we see KSH and SYJ together?  Is it over ? Already? :bawling: their love story and chemistry - I can’t get it out of my head.  On the lack of pics of these two together at the wrap up party... so sad!  I wonder why.  Surely all shy butterflies from filming that beautiful table kiss scene are gone by now...

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

I loved this drama.  It was well written and treated mental issues with respect and dignity.  This is one of the few dramas that I watched without the need to analyze it or comment on it. I was greedy, I did not want to read others insights or offer my own, I just wanted to enjoy the story.  I loved the relationship between the Moon brothers and how the relationship gradually changed, The relationship went from ST totally relying on GT to GT, near the end of the drama,  having to lean of ST for emotional support.  I was happy the writer gave ST enough courage to be able to live on his own and GT, who had taken care of him most of his life, being able to pursue his own dream and fall in love. I am sure that I will watch this drama again and recommend it to others.

I thank the writer, director, production team and the actors, they all rose to the challenge, worked hard, and gave an outstanding performance.   This drama  should win an award.

Great Drama!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Everyone found their raison d’etre. That’s what I found was best about the show.

For the three main characters, their journeys were cathartic and emotional till the end. Though they had different issues and wholly different perspectives around various dilemmas, I liked how they were presented and fleshed out by the characters. It’s easy to identify with them and feel as happy and/or upset because they do reflect real situations experienced or seen, allowing for a subconscious form of release for viewers too. Like after a confession.

I really liked Sang Tae’s growth and how he always hits the nail on the head with what he says. So direct and so unfiltered that the right buttons are somehow pushed. I was moved by how he  worked to become the older brother who protected instead of relied; like how he consoled GT, knowing how hurt and tormented his little brother was to be told that he was born for someone else. It seemed like GT was surprised at his ability to express that but that development in ST could come about perhaps cos of GT’s care. It was beautiful to watch the brothers in action.

MY’s last book was especially meaningful to help close the story. I am glad they chose to do that though I wish they could tell the story without the bickering so I can hear it all at once. :)

HEA! great show!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

OSEN | 2020. 08. 10.
Kim Soo Hyun loath to part with Moon Gang Tae in "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

B621B931-427D-4B46-8D7E-00B36B0DABBE.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun expressed the lingering feeling after "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" ended.

On August 10, Kim Soo Hyun posted a photo on his SNS along with the caption, "#It's_Okay_to_Not_Be_Okay #Moon_Gang_Tae".

The photo showed the impression left by the character Moon Gang Tae played by Kim Soo Hyun in the Sat-Sun drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (tvN). The actor expressed his emotional attachment to the role by posting the items such as the staff card of the OK Psychiatric Hospital and the ID card of Moon Gang Tae.

As such, after "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" ended with ep.16 airing on the evening of August 9, Kim Soo Hyun expressed his warm heart for his character.

"It's Okay to Not Be Okay" is a rom-com drama with a tinge of mystery about a love story. The work revolves around psychiatric nurse Moon Gang Tae, who refuses love because of life burdens and children's book author Ko Moon Young, a woman who doesn't know love due to her birth defect. The two meet, comfort, and heal each other's wounds.

OSEN = Reporter Yeon Hwi Sun / monamie@osen.co.kr
Photo = SNS of Kim Soo Hyun
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

———

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 08. 10. 
"It's Okay to Not Be Okay" has happy ending with Sang Tae's true maturity

BF6AF949-0227-44AF-B036-47D8D90E133D.jpg

Actor Oh Jung Se, who plays the autistic illustrator Moon Sang Tae, led "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" to a happy ending in the final episode.

In the last episode of the weekend drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (tvN) aired on August 9, Oh Jung Se (as Sang Tae) tried to restore the mural at the OK Psychiatric Hospital that was spoiled by Jang Young Nam (as Do Hee Jae). He told Seo Ye Ji (as Moon Young), "Butterflies are psyche, psyche represents healing, butterflies have the healing ability, they're good butterflies, I will paint it for you" and completed a beautiful mural by painting over the butterfly of Jang Young Nam.

After overcoming the butterfly trauma, Oh Jung Se finished his assignment on drawing human's facial expressions given by Seo Ye Ji, thereby showing his gradual growth. Afterward, Oh Jung Se and Seo Ye Ji officially worked on the illustrations of the book series together. Finally, the comic book "Finding a real face", the first work of the two, was published. As soon as he had the first edition of the comic book, Oh Jung Se, who has just made his debut as an illustrator, immediately ran to the tree where his mother has been resting. The appearance of him proudly boasting to his mother about the result of his efforts and reading the content of the book left deep resonance in viewers.

Oh Jung Se received a camper from president Kim Chang Wan (as Oh Ji Wang) in return for completing the mural in the hospital lobby. Finally, Oh Jung Se, Kim Soo Hyun (as Kang Tae), and Seo Ye Ji can have their long dreamed trip. Together, the three made wonderful memories while traveling across the country without a particular destination on this camper.

But in the middle of the trip, Oh Jung Se said he wanted to return home to work, surprising both Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji. It was because Oh Jung Se had received collaboration offers from other comic book authors. He proudly boasted, "Now I'm also necessary to others" and told Kim Soo Hyun, "You are yours, and I am mine." This detail signaled that the brothers finally found their own lives.

The actor received a lot of praise when he continued to create a role of a lifetime in "It's Okay to Not Be Okay", following the previous two works, "When the Camellia Blooms" and "Hot Stove League". He brought both laughter and tears when simultaneously portraying the innocent look like a child and the melancholy image due to hurtful wounds through this role. Besides, he also made audiences choked and touched through the image of him step by step becoming a true adult and regaining his own life. Those successes once again helped Oh Jung Se prove his appeal to the audience and reliable acting ability.

After "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" ended its broadcast, Oh Jung Se had emotional sharing, "My perspective on the world has become a little more open after meeting a unique character like Sang Tae. Among the characters I have played, Sang Tae is the most innocent and has the most human beauty, so he makes me look at myself. Also, I want to thank all the viewers who cheered, laughed, cried together with Sang Tae's process of becoming a real adult. Hey, Sang Tae, Kang Tae, Moon Young, I love you all! Let's be happy! I am overjoyed to be able to work with the staff, as well as the great cast of 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay'."

It can be said that Oh Jung Se has emerged as a syndrome icon not only in the film and television field but also in the advertising aspect. Currently, the drama "The Good Detective" (JTBC) featuring him is also on the good air as leading Mon-Tue dramas in terms of viewership rating.

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

https://k-communities.com/2020/08/09/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-15/
K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 15
August 9, 2020 

Oh Jung Se protects Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji from Jang Young Nam

Spoiler

D1EB9DD5-9F26-4672-A22C-A9DDB8BD13AE.jpg

Original post: Naver TV

[+1,730,-2]Sang Tae-oppa is so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,696,-6]Sang Tae is not running away from the butterfly this time, he’s fighting back… He has grown so well!!

[+1,540,-9]Today’s iconic line is “People stick together cause they’re weak”

[+1143,-8]The way they switched to the child actors was a good director move… Also, Sang Tae is the one who saved Moon Young and Kang Taeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+981,-5]Sang Tae-oppa, you’ve protected your siblings, that was coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠbut that head nurse, Do Hee Jae is really scary ㄷㄷ

[+888,-3]Sang Tae left his younger brother when he was a kid cause he was scared of drowning but look at him now protecting both of his siblings this time, I’m so happy to see how his character grownㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+874,-5]Actors, please go easy on us…. Seriously, that was crazy!!

[+749,-5]That was cool, let’s walk on the flower road from now on!!!

[+710,-1]Sang Tae protected his siblings and defeated the butterfly! You’re the best Sang Tae-oppa

[+593,-4]Facing the butterfly head-on!! Our Sang Tae-oppa is the best

[+581,-3]It was creepy how Sang Tae, Moon Young and Kang Tae changed into children

※The situation have changed※ Kim Soohyun’s passionate love confession to Seo Yeji

Spoiler

DFC8EC9F-445A-40E5-AB2B-43C215E27E91.jpg

[+3,158,-15]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat was so funny! Ah, he’s so cute and lovely

[+2,419,-9]Moon fox is in a rush!

[+2,125,-6]These two have really changed personalities ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+2,055,-5]This is my first time watching such a perfect dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,606,-7]Woah…. He completely looks like a fox… show us your tails…

[+1,594,-8]They played the same BGM as beforeㅋㅋㅋ Moon Kang Tae has changed a lot

[+1,233,-9]They completely switched personalities, I recall these lines from somewhere

[+1,210,-7No Moon Young was the one who said that to Kang Tae in the 4th episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now it’s Kang Taeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was f***ing funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,155,-5]Moon Kang Tae is so cute

[+1,055,-5]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was surprised when he said “I love you”, never thought he’d do that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those lines were iconic!

Kim Soohyun ♥ Seo Yeji: a peck+ a hug…. What’s next?

Spoiler

05260E49-0865-4499-9B18-1DACF0152636.jpg

[+3,857,-13]Why did you finish the episode there Why? Why did you do that?

[+2,618,-9]Moon Kang Tae is really a nine-tailed fox.. Seriously, crazy!! He’s really a fox!!

[+2,188,-18]Isn’t the look in Kim Soohyun’s eyes crazy?ㅠㅠ If we don’t get a kiss at the beginning of the next episode, I’ll kick your a** on TV!!

[+2,029,-10]Why… Why are you hanging up there?… His brother told him to stop fighting and kiss instead… Did he do it or not?…

[+1,801,-13]Come out! Park Shin Woo (director of this drama) come out!!

[+1,347,-9]How can you stop here??

[+986,-19]Noooooo!! Seriously, this isn’t right, writer-nim!!!

[+949,-12]Just when it was passionate kiss time, why why why why why???!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it over????

[+769,-5]Moon Fox! What’s up with this fox?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+749,-12]Why are you hanging up there????? Why???????

[+745,-8]Look at Moon Kang Tae’s deep look in his eyes, he’s totally in love haha

[+647,-9]let’s just have a passionate kiss scene

——

https://k-communities.com/2020/08/10/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-16/
K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 16
August 10, 2020

*Alert * Kim Soohyun ♥ Seo Yeji, intense kiss 

Spoiler

C37F0128-E001-4264-AE70-E8365ADB2463.jpg

[1,968+,-6]I’ve been waiting for 24 hours…. Moon fox is doing whatever he wants…. Shut up you f***ing deerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moon Kang Tae is so funny!!

[+1,539,-7]Seriously… How could this be a person who’s never dated anyone in their life, Moon fox?…

[+1,532,-9]Kissing is better than fighting, by: Moon Sang Tae (best line!)

[+1,115,-7]A deer can’t stop Kang Tae and Moon Young, we’re gonna have a Moon fox storm now…. hehehe

[+1,079,-6]Shut up you f—ing deer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moon fox , you did a great job today

[+886,-5]Moon fox… Use your 30 year old desires to your heart’s content. Quickly!!

[+783,-12]Seo Yeji’s tears.. Unnie, I love you

[+721,-4]Woah, I can’t believe Moon fox has never dated in his life…! Moon Young’s reclining position at the beginning is an art

[+628,-8] Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox .......

[+608,-9]Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I busted out laughing at “Shut up you f***ing deer”

[+409,-4]Haㅠㅜㅜ I was watching this with my family, I thought I was gonna die holding my mouth upㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+408,-2]I don’t know where the director and writer are, I just wanna bow to you in every direction

Kim Soohyun x Seo Yeji waking up together in the morning, making happy future plans?

Spoiler

D5D3A187-FB69-4571-AD64-A6CA9C22F54E.jpg

[+2,824,-6]Where’s the scene in between?? Why didn’t you show it? Why why why did you cut it??? Why the hell did you cut it??

[+1,642,-4]Wait a second, something’s missing..

[+1,603,-5]I think there are too many scenes left out..

[+1,139,-2]They’re just like a newly married coupleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+869,-5]Why is it already morning???◠‿◠

[+826,-6]Why did you edit it? Why? Why? Where’s the scene in between huh? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡ ͡°)

[+661,-4]Moon fox’s chest is crazyㅠㅠ

[+617,-4]I can’t control the corners of my mouth because of this couple!!

The perfect best friends Oh Jung Se x Seo Yeji!

Spoiler

36A765FE-BCA1-4840-A846-CF987172827B.jpg

[+997,-5]Ko Moon Young who’s ready to talk about what happened last night with no hesitation and Kang Tae who’s trying to stop herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+895,-5]”My ankle bone hurts fXing hurts”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ko Moon Youngㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+713,-4]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moon Kang Tae who’s pressed due to Ko Moon Young’s TMI ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+621,-4]Hitting with his footㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The deja vu is no joke

[+478,-3]As expected from Moon Youngㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+440,-2]ㅋㅋㅋ”Don’t be stubborn when it doesn’t work out, you need to try other methods”ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Perfect besties who gets along with each other

★No external entry is allowed★ Kim Soohyun not allowed in Oh Jung Se X Seo Yeji’s workroom

Spoiler

E7B032EF-F00D-46B0-A793-7F76BB6FE233.jpg

[+1,521,-5]You’re an outsider, you should stay outside ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,360,-7]Woah, Moon Kang Tae, were you by any chance waiting for a kiss?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,272,-2]”Just go? What do you mean?”ㅠㅜㅜㅜ look at Moon fox! Look at this seductive manㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜ

[+903,-1]You should stay outsideㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+733,-3]An outsider ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The lines are too witty

[+688,-1]Isn’t Moon Kang Tae getting cuter? Moon fox is indeed a fast learner!!

[+464,-1]Seriously, Moon fox is the best male lead in K-drama history

Illustrator Oh Jung Se crying happy tears in front of his mom’s tree

Spoiler

55B06573-566D-408A-B594-6114B7AECEA0.jpg

[+1,990,-2]Oh Jung Se should get an award for this role, he’s a really good actor ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,120,-1]His crying happy tears acting was crazy… I almost cried with him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sang Tae-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+932,-2]I think you should award Oh Jung Se for this role… tvN, please hold an awards ceremony this year…

[+878,-2]This scene didn’t feel like acting, I felt like Sang Tae and Kang Tae were really crying in real life… Kim Soohyun was so moved by Oh Jung Se’s perfect acting that he genuinely criedㅜ Sang Tae’s really my favorite characterㅜㅜ that was a nice scene, this two siblings are making me tear up ㅜㅜ Oh Jung Se

[+712,-1]That was so touching ㅠㅠ they’re a real family nowㅜ

[+685,-3]Sang Tae oppa looks so happy reading the fairy tale to your mom, it made cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cried and laughed at Oh Jung Se’s acting throughout this dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+603,-1]I almost cried along with Sang Tae who was shedding tears of happinessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can’t imagine how happy he was about his book coming out that he run right away to show it to his mom ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Kim Soohyun, who is deeply hurt by Oh Jung Se x Seo Yeji

Spoiler

DFB7C5B2-AB48-4E43-A457-B28C920BAE0B.jpg

[+1,065,-3]The fact that Kang Tae’s opening up and talking about his feelings now makes me happy… Drunk Kang Tae’s so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

[+969,-3]The situation has been reversedㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moon Kang Tae and Moon Young have switched personalitiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+887,-3]Doesn’t he totally turn like Baek Seung Chan (t/n: Kim Soohyun’s role in “The Producers”) when he gets drunkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+733,-1]This video smells like alcohol…

[+714,-1]Moon fox has reached the maximum of cuteness

[+640,-2]I’ve became an outcast…. ㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ Kang Tae’s freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+529,-1]The screen smells like alcoholㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋ

[+470,-1]Moon Kang Tae is so funny when he gets drunk

[+376,-3]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Tae, why are you so cute when you drunk-talk ?

Seo Yeji and Kim Soohyun confessing to each other calmly

Spoiler

B38C3021-2EBE-47D4-ABDE-288B6D635A40.jpg

[+1,343,-9]I’m so glad to see the three of them go on a camping tripㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kang Tae, Moon Young and Sangtae, be happy!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+992,-10]I can’t stop smiling, someone please spray some water on my gums!

[+846,-7]I like today’s happy ending so much..

[+713,-19]As expected, Seo Yeji look so pretty!

[+657,-7]”Psycho But It’s Okay”, don’t end… Please make a second season, I wanna see this drama running for a long timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+618,-7]This was a once in a lifetime drama… I was satisfied the whole time I was watching it ♥︎

[+603,-9]How can I get over the chemistry between Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji?…

[+520,-5]Perfect from the beginning till the end,,,,,,,ㅠ

[+492,-7]Ko Moon Young, Moon Kang Tae, I love you two so much

[+473,-5]Every episode was like a fairy tale…. I will never forget this drama

[+363,-6]Seriously, “Psycho But It’s Okay” is the best healing drama ever!!… I’m so happy I got to watch itㅠㅠㅠㅠ “Psycho But It’s Okay”… Good-bye…

“Moon Kang Tae belongs to Moon Kang Tae” Oh Jung Se becoming independent

Spoiler

18868058-ED9A-4330-8174-1F99469847D6.jpg

[+3,705,-16]tvN, please give Oh Jung Se an award!…. Please someone give him an awardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2,961,-9]It’s my first time watching a drama that was perfect till the last episode, with such a packed, thorough, moving, and beautiful ending .. ㅜㅜ Thank you all for your hard work and please make a second season!

[+2,597,-5]I was not expecting Sang Tae to become independent at the end.  Seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he makes me cry every time, this was so heart warmingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2,016,-6]Seriously,, Sang Tae,,, I mean the three of them have grown and changed for the betterㅠㅠ

[+1,827,-8]Moon Kang Tae belongs to Moon Kang Taeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Moon brothers, be happy!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,576,-5]Before realizing, my tears started falling when I saw Kim Soohyun cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this was a human healing drama that was perfect from the beginning till the endㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,362,-6]As of today, my favorite drama of all time = “Psycho But It’s Okay”

[+1,339,-5]Kim Soohyun and Oh Jung Se look like real siblings now ㅠㅠㅠ I can’t help but cryㅠㅠㅠ Kang Tae-yah, Sang Tae-yah, be happy!

[+1,297,-5]Sang Tae and Kang Tae go easy on us with acting…

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1

Finished it today!

My first thought on the episode was

" finally a k drama that the lead couple dared to do things other than just kissing".... BOLD ...

Excellent kiss scenes..actual kisses not just pecks..

Overall i enjoyed it.

Althought i wanted some questions to be answered as well.

In addition to the previous questions

-was the book MY a big hit like the previous?? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, MrEildriz said:

thanks!! I will check it out ;)

@YongZura⁷ the ost is a background music so I don’t think there is a title. And i think you are right too. It won’t be released until later on. Thanks for the info :D

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
23 hours ago, JungRok said:

I think MY will keep the house because Sang Tae wants to stay as a family. Perhaps maybe as long as you have a family to return to, doesnt matter you have a home or not.. because your family is where your home is, right? 

Maybe she wants to cherish the house as you know.. First Intense Kiss, First Consolation, First Butterfly Hug on the Bed and FIRST NIGHT "humpingtogethermakingbabies"

Like MY said to the mother and Sang Tae; she wants to be a butterfly that heals and as well as she aims to gain hapy memories more than ever; replacing that bad nightmares 

2) DHJ survives. This is a big question mark. But the showrunners already teased us about Ko Dae Hwan mental state and his memories might be distorted. We saw flashback of MY getting choked by his father, flashback of drowning and flashback of dead body. Lee Sang In also mentioned that in ep 3 or 4, that The Castle is the place where her mother presumebly dead. And then flashback of a woman rise up from the lake.. We may think that MY saw and witness everything from the start of Ko Dae Hwan bad deeds... but nevertheless.. yeahh they should have an explanation for it. I might re watch it again to search for clues. 

@JungRok That's very true! Home is where your family and heart is ! 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YAS I WANTED TO SEE THE MAKING OF KANG TAE JUNIOR HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

Yea with DHJ, I felt like some stuff was probably left out due to time constraint. They never did explain why MY would hear her mom's voice say "save me". For me at least, I thought it was MY who unlocked the basement door after hearing her mom say "save me", but who knows haha. Oh well. Some things will remain a mystery lol.

• Like 1

Yes there were a few plot holes...like the actress patient that I was worried would show up in the las episode and cause trouble for our couple in the mom’s place. Or that MY never actually had a heart to heart with JR on why she was so possessive of her when they were young and clear the misunderstanding. Or how in the world MYs mom went from being almost dead, to getting plastic surgery and successfully getting a fake identity to fool the doctor and even become head nurse.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, rocat said:

MY’s last book was especially meaningful to help close the story. I am glad they chose to do that though I wish they could tell the story without the bickering so I can hear it all at once. :)

HEA! great show!!

Yes indeed. I love using storytelling method in the class to share and inspired the attendees to make the story more relatable, and I love each fairy tales given by the writer that can bring live and meaningful to each ep.

MY's last book in the final reading  "Finding The Real Face" - using 3 main characters (MY-ST-KT) to be presence in the room to read out the story on each part (it was a meaningful scene although there was small argument in the end) - it depicted the mask boy found a real smile, the protective shell of the canned princess finally shattered, and Uncle Box removed the heavy shackles on his head! All of the characters in the fairy tale book shown happy mood in the end - the key message is that what the shadow witch had stolen from them was not their true faces, but it was the COURAGE to find happiness. A simple yet profound. 

How we define happy ending is up to the individuals and I am sure most people desire to have the plot achieves a happy resolution, simply because happy ending can instill the belief that obstacles can be overcome in the end, and we hope the pleasure can outweigh the pain and sadness from the past.

To see happy ending in this fairy tale drama was the joy of everyone. 

It could have been a trip "in the name of family", but in the middle of the trip, the elder brother left his younger brother to start a trip alone because he found his own value. My heart was just filled with the joy and happiness of trios along the way, and the next second was hollowed out by elder brother's departure.  Perhaps Traveling together, traveling separately, traveling alone, is the only way telling us life is such that we have to accept being alone sometimes, and separation from our loved ones doesn't always mean a sad thing in life, because it signify to set them free, and let them become independent and allow them to find their own happiness.

Just like what ST proudly boasted, "Now I'm also necessary to others" and told his little brother "You are yours, and I am mine." this signaled that the brothers finally found their own lives and own happiness.  The determination and peace of mind to the three protagonists gave the whole ending a continuity and vitality. Bravo.

This drama will stay in my heart for very long, at least whenever i see the three celebrities names in future, i will always remember this drama for sure. :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

MOST TALKED ABOUT DRAMAS (GOOD DATA CORPORATION) - 1st Week of August

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88_%ED%99%94%EC

cto

1. IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY

2. Once Again

3. Backstreet Rookie

4. Flower of Evil

5. Secret Forest 2

6. Was It Love?

7. To All The Guys Who Loved Me

8. Train

9. Good Detective

10. Elegant Friends

MOST TALKED ABOUT ACTORS/ACTRESSES (GOOD DATA CORPORATION) - 1st Week of August

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88_%EC%B6%9C%EC

cto

1. SEO YE-JI

2. KIM SOO-HYUN

3. OH JUNG-SE

4. Kim Yoo-jung

5. Lee Joon-gi

6. Ji Chang-wook

7. Lee Cho-hee

8. Moon Chae-won

9. JANG YOUNG-NAM (DO HUI-JAE)

10. Lee Sang-yi

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, JungRok said:

Whos with me, re watching it right now?? From ep 1.. hahaha.. :lol:

Me me me!!! I'm on a IOTNBO marathon, I'm on episode 5 at the moment.

So I did some digging into KSH's history to see how he become an actor and how he's become so loved by many people, and it turns out he himself didn't have a very happy childhood as well. His father left him and his mother when he was very young, then came back later on to reconcile with KSH with another daughter (KSH's step sister - and all the drama with Producer 101 and his sister that followed after). Before becoming an actor, KSH lived with his mom for 20 years and she's been supporting him all these time (she's the reason why he got into acting). Apparently KSH is providing financial help to his father, half-sister, and the mother who gave birth to his half-sister as well. 

I was pretty shocked because watching his interviews, he always has this bubbly and dorky image with his really unique laugh (I love his laugh), and yet would never know what he's been through before getting to where he is today (I won't jump ships and say his father was a horrible one, but the fact that he wasn't present in most of KSH's childhood/growing-up time already left a hole in KSH's past). 

Note: If any of the aforementioned information is wrong anywhere, please feel free to correct me. 

I guess if you're his long time fans you'd know, but for me, as a new fan of his, this makes him joining IOTNBO so much more special. He said through the drama he's been healed a lot as well; I hope he continues to bloom in his acting career and join more special and wonderful projects like IOTNOBO. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Finally!!!!

Can't help but rummage thru the wealth of IOTNBO materials online. and found this gem. They really are masters at their craft and well, at their games too. Made my heart so happy. This was the first bonus play scene that I thought sets the drama apart from all others. The fact that they can have fun while acting out their goofy selves and characters while cam is rolling, that's really a gift both for them performers and for us their audience.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1