[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

23 hours ago, JungRok said:

I think MY will keep the house because Sang Tae wants to stay as a family. Perhaps maybe as long as you have a family to return to, doesnt matter you have a home or not.. because your family is where your home is, right? 

Maybe she wants to cherish the house as you know.. First Intense Kiss, First Consolation, First Butterfly Hug on the Bed and FIRST NIGHT "humpingtogethermakingbabies"

Like MY said to the mother and Sang Tae; she wants to be a butterfly that heals and as well as she aims to gain hapy memories more than ever; replacing that bad nightmares 

2) DHJ survives. This is a big question mark. But the showrunners already teased us about Ko Dae Hwan mental state and his memories might be distorted. We saw flashback of MY getting choked by his father, flashback of drowning and flashback of dead body. Lee Sang In also mentioned that in ep 3 or 4, that The Castle is the place where her mother presumebly dead. And then flashback of a woman rise up from the lake.. We may think that MY saw and witness everything from the start of Ko Dae Hwan bad deeds... but nevertheless.. yeahh they should have an explanation for it. I might re watch it again to search for clues. 

@JungRok That's very true! Home is where your family and heart is ! 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YAS I WANTED TO SEE THE MAKING OF KANG TAE JUNIOR HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

Yea with DHJ, I felt like some stuff was probably left out due to time constraint. They never did explain why MY would hear her mom's voice say "save me". For me at least, I thought it was MY who unlocked the basement door after hearing her mom say "save me", but who knows haha. Oh well. Some things will remain a mystery lol.

• Like 2

Yes there were a few plot holes...like the actress patient that I was worried would show up in the las episode and cause trouble for our couple in the mom’s place. Or that MY never actually had a heart to heart with JR on why she was so possessive of her when they were young and clear the misunderstanding. Or how in the world MYs mom went from being almost dead, to getting plastic surgery and successfully getting a fake identity to fool the doctor and even become head nurse.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, rocat said:

MY’s last book was especially meaningful to help close the story. I am glad they chose to do that though I wish they could tell the story without the bickering so I can hear it all at once. :)

HEA! great show!!

Yes indeed. I love using storytelling method in the class to share and inspired the attendees to make the story more relatable, and I love each fairy tales given by the writer that can bring live and meaningful to each ep.

MY's last book in the final reading  "Finding The Real Face" - using 3 main characters (MY-ST-KT) to be presence in the room to read out the story on each part (it was a meaningful scene although there was small argument in the end) - it depicted the mask boy found a real smile, the protective shell of the canned princess finally shattered, and Uncle Box removed the heavy shackles on his head! All of the characters in the fairy tale book shown happy mood in the end - the key message is that what the shadow witch had stolen from them was not their true faces, but it was the COURAGE to find happiness. A simple yet profound. 

How we define happy ending is up to the individuals and I am sure most people desire to have the plot achieves a happy resolution, simply because happy ending can instill the belief that obstacles can be overcome in the end, and we hope the pleasure can outweigh the pain and sadness from the past.

To see happy ending in this fairy tale drama was the joy of everyone. 

It could have been a trip "in the name of family", but in the middle of the trip, the elder brother left his younger brother to start a trip alone because he found his own value. My heart was just filled with the joy and happiness of trios along the way, and the next second was hollowed out by elder brother's departure.  Perhaps Traveling together, traveling separately, traveling alone, is the only way telling us life is such that we have to accept being alone sometimes, and separation from our loved ones doesn't always mean a sad thing in life, because it signify to set them free, and let them become independent and allow them to find their own happiness.

Just like what ST proudly boasted, "Now I'm also necessary to others" and told his little brother "You are yours, and I am mine." this signaled that the brothers finally found their own lives and own happiness.  The determination and peace of mind to the three protagonists gave the whole ending a continuity and vitality. Bravo.

This drama will stay in my heart for very long, at least whenever i see the three celebrities names in future, i will always remember this drama for sure. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

MOST TALKED ABOUT DRAMAS (GOOD DATA CORPORATION) - 1st Week of August

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88_%ED%99%94%EC

cto

1. IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY

2. Once Again

3. Backstreet Rookie

4. Flower of Evil

5. Secret Forest 2

6. Was It Love?

7. To All The Guys Who Loved Me

8. Train

9. Good Detective

10. Elegant Friends

MOST TALKED ABOUT ACTORS/ACTRESSES (GOOD DATA CORPORATION) - 1st Week of August

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88_%EC%B6%9C%EC

cto

1. SEO YE-JI

2. KIM SOO-HYUN

3. OH JUNG-SE

4. Kim Yoo-jung

5. Lee Joon-gi

6. Ji Chang-wook

7. Lee Cho-hee

8. Moon Chae-won

9. JANG YOUNG-NAM (DO HUI-JAE)

10. Lee Sang-yi

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, JungRok said:

Whos with me, re watching it right now?? From ep 1.. hahaha.. :lol:

Me me me!!! I'm on a IOTNBO marathon, I'm on episode 5 at the moment.

So I did some digging into KSH's history to see how he become an actor and how he's become so loved by many people, and it turns out he himself didn't have a very happy childhood as well. His father left him and his mother when he was very young, then came back later on to reconcile with KSH with another daughter (KSH's step sister - and all the drama with Producer 101 and his sister that followed after). Before becoming an actor, KSH lived with his mom for 20 years and she's been supporting him all these time (she's the reason why he got into acting). Apparently KSH is providing financial help to his father, half-sister, and the mother who gave birth to his half-sister as well. 

I was pretty shocked because watching his interviews, he always has this bubbly and dorky image with his really unique laugh (I love his laugh), and yet would never know what he's been through before getting to where he is today (I won't jump ships and say his father was a horrible one, but the fact that he wasn't present in most of KSH's childhood/growing-up time already left a hole in KSH's past). 

Note: If any of the aforementioned information is wrong anywhere, please feel free to correct me. 

I guess if you're his long time fans you'd know, but for me, as a new fan of his, this makes him joining IOTNBO so much more special. He said through the drama he's been healed a lot as well; I hope he continues to bloom in his acting career and join more special and wonderful projects like IOTNOBO. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally!!!!

Can't help but rummage thru the wealth of IOTNBO materials online. and found this gem. They really are masters at their craft and well, at their games too. Made my heart so happy. This was the first bonus play scene that I thought sets the drama apart from all others. The fact that they can have fun while acting out their goofy selves and characters while cam is rolling, that's really a gift both for them performers and for us their audience.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ncly said:

I was pretty shocked because watching his interviews, he always has this bubbly and dorky image with his really unique laugh (I love his laugh), and yet would never know what he's been through before getting to where he is today (I won't jump ships and say his father was a horrible one, but the fact that he wasn't present in most of KSH's childhood/growing-up time already left a hole in KSH's past). 

It feels like the Gang Tae portrayal hits home. in his 1st interview promotion, he said he is 65 % in sync Kim Soo Hyun - Moon Gang Tae.. perhaps that 35% is Soo Hyun dorky and playful personality.. ..

1 hour ago, MrEildriz said:

New BTS everyone!

It seems this is the final BTS... hahaha.. i hope to see more of it..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ncly said:

Apparently KSH is providing financial help to his father, half-sister, and the mother who gave birth to his half-sister as well. 

I am surprised if he really does that because his dad left him and his Mom to fend for themselves ever since he was tiny. Few years back when the half sister's side announced that she is his half sister during her song debut and many reports said that they were closed and lived together, his agency released an official statement to debunked their closeness. Also he claimed to be an only child out of consideration to his Mom. He is a Mama Boy and if he is supporting the so called father and his woman plus progeny/ies, I am sure it will hurt the Mom more.....But if it is true, than his Mom is an angel to allowed him to to that....

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I just found out that the person who did the cartoon/ animation in “Encounter” (Park BoGum and Song HyeKyo kdrama) is the same person who did the cartoon/animation for this drama. Director of this drama is the same with Encounter btw.

I saw an interesting tweet about the kiss scene :)

Haha! What you guys think?

I'm having IONTBO withdrawals right now and hoping for them to release a DVD will surely buy it :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, shazai said:

I just found out that the person who did the cartoon/ animation in “Encounter” (Park BoGum and Song HyeKyo kdrama) is the same person who did the cartoon/animation for this drama. Director of this drama is the same with Encounter btw.

I saw an interesting tweet about the kiss scene :)

Haha! What you guys think?

I'm having IONTBO withdrawals right now and hoping for them to release a DVD will surely buy it :)

That's her lower lip, but there's definite tongue action when she's laying with her head down and it seems to be initiated by SYJ.. :sweat_smile:

• Naughty 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 3

Oh God, this latest BTS kills me, LOL.

I LOVE KIM SOO-HYUN ACTING LIKE AN OPERA SINGER!!!! Aaaaaaahhhh  :heart: 

I know he did sing songs in the past for his previous dramas but he really needs to perform as an opera singer in a movie. Seriously.

I'm going to faint on my couch...

Edited by Yasemin Salturdóttir
Grammatical error :)
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Yasemin Salturdóttir said:

know he did sing songs in the past for his previous dramas but he really needs to perform as an opera singer in a movie. Seriously.

I guess his new drama then?? Opera Singer..He can do a comeback as Opera Singer or Musical Theater comeback. Do we have a drama about theatre production?? Nowadays musical actors are becoming famous.. maybe someone will delve into making it a drama.. 

Btw.. just realize from Hotel Del Luna cameo.. The Hotel is renamed as Blue Moon Hotel.. and the main character in IOTNBO all three had Moon in themm.. is that an early easter egg. 

6 hours ago, Alex Stefan said:

That's her lower lip, but there's definite tongue action when she's laying with her head down and it seems to be initiated by SYJ

Damnn.. if you ever watched her previous work.. you will see that she is really a good kisser. In western dramas and movies, we often seen it actors who are married/single actors doing it without hesistation...

hahah but when we saw it in Asian dramas, we all are blushing like helll..

Perhaps she, Seo Ye Ji learns kissing move from the experience studying in Spain; hahahaha I've seen PDA a lot in Spain especially kissing

• Like 4

It’s bittersweet to say goodbye to It’s okay to not be okay. I had such a good time watching this drama. Kim Soo Hyun just proved his acting once again and I’m so glad he got this as his first drama after military. I’m even more impressed with Seo Ye Ji. All her previous project although not very popular and not appeal to the general public, display her excellent acting skills. Thanks to this drama I truly discover such an amazing actress. I am amazed when watching interviews of the cast and truly surprised when they explained their character. The 3 of them interpret the characters so well and have such good chemistry together. This is truly a healing drama for me, the way of storytelling with each episodes with a book is such a creating and clever way. I m impressed how much those fairytale and book teach us. I hope to see all 3 of them more in their future project. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Hi, I hv been wanting to ask about DVD or BluRay content. I am living very far away from SK and any SouthEast Asia Country. I wonder how do I purchase it? And would it be worth it? Is there any different from content in Netflix and DVD? 

For example, there is a cut preview for ep 9 where they playing on the bridge and didnt shows up later on in ep 9.. 

And like MY is imagining Gang Tae as Mang Tae tied up strangled after she was teased. 

I probably wants to purchase it; given that they giving the books as a set and several stuffs. But I'll doubt it will reached here since it is expensive

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JungRok said:

Hi, I hv been wanting to ask about DVD or BluRay content. I am living very far away from SK and any SouthEast Asia Country. I wonder how do I purchase it? And would it be worth it? Is there any different from content in Netflix and DVD? 

For example, there is a cut preview for ep 9 where they playing on the bridge and didnt shows up later on in ep 9.. 

And like MY is imagining Gang Tae as Mang Tae tied up strangled after she was teased. 

I probably wants to purchase it; given that they giving the books as a set and several stuffs. But I'll doubt it will reached here since it is expensive

BluRay DVDs usually contains bonus contents including but not limited to interviews, directors cut, and  higher video quality for each episode.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a wonderful drama that really stay true to its healing story. Gonna miss our trio beside all the the other characters that inhabit this world. 

Drama finally hit my netflix region this Sunday. Have been watching while it aired on non legal site... could not wait to watch it before coming to netflix. So maybe doing re-watch this weekend. :D 

• Like 6