[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Ah these last three episodes, I cried so much... which makes my heart ache, really.

These characters hit me so hard; Sang-tae oppa growing as a hyung and acting like one. Gang-tae growing like an adult and not letting his precious ones go away. Moun-young being like herself and not like an artwork of her mother (which is so cruel, her mother was a lunatic, not Moun-young).

I hope that they will overcome all those hurtful past of theirs... I cannot even imagine my partner's mom killing my mom and looking at his face everyday but if we had a true bond, thinking about that... humans after all, we can overcome a lot of difficulties when we're together.

Apologies for my language, I sometimes write like I'm speaking my thoughts...

I'm sad that this drama comes to an end tomorrow but also happy to watch such a good story for the last 2 months. You gave me joy, sadness, hope, love, everything I needed in these pandemic times... I am grateful for this aesthetic art piece you gave to us directornim, writernim, Soo-hyun shi, Yea-ji shi and especially Jung-se shi (I watched many of your series before, and you were great in each of it), all the actors and actresses and the team - the cutest team that could ever brought us this drama. Thank you all!

P.S: Despite that it wasn't the end of the drama, with tonight's episode I felt like I was watching the end... and the kiss-to-be... Haha, I love how you make feel that way! That is better than watching  an actual kiss, that was a pure esthetic scene too!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, JungRok said:

Is there any revelation how did Do Hui Jae survives till now??? Aaahhh the final scene.. Why you cut it off?? Just do it like you normally do TVN!!.. Is this because that rumor of Goldmedalist??? Someone cut the scene 

Which rumor chingu?

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 1

Episode 15 is one of my favorite episodes so far because Kang Tae finally confesses like how Mun Yeong did in the earlier episodes. Then we get the sexual tensions between the OTP & having it to end like that for the episode is TORTURE. 

Anyways, Kang Tae is making his move on her & the way he keeps leaning towards her & her moving back is TOO MUCH TO HANDLE! 

X86UyKs.jpg

aRS0RHc.jpg

LITERALLY ME IN FRONT OF THE TV:

Spoiler

CPzHUs5.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2

45 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Which rumor chingu?

Ohh this is somewhat stupidbrumor made by former Korean reporter. Its on Youtube and Twitter before..

it is stupid. Dont take it by heart.

Allegedly SooHyun and Yeji were friends and dated before the drama.. then they both signed under same agency which spearheaded by SooHyun cousin.. and it is said she actually is dating the cousin right now. 

And i wass likee "Yeah right" 

However, smth made me think.. is it real? The chemistry between the two 

and lesser BTS scene of those two (kissing and joking around) , and even their latest kiss scene - makes me wonder is there someone above interferes with the drama?? 

LMAO

i hope not. It seems like in ep 16 first 10 minutes will be that SEXY and Hot Kinky on Table scene... I hope it is. I am thirstyyyyyyyy. Okay enuff. Back to real world

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Finally, crying happily plus need to know the last piece of the puzzle.  I'm glad to see how KT and ST are going through the 'nightmare'. 

I love the scene when the three of the leads keep changing from the adult version to their young selves when they confronted "the Head Nurse" (until i know her story I find it difficult to call her MY's mother)

One more day.

• Like 6

so every theory is proven wrong? The head nurse is the mom? What kind of mom leave their children to do some crazy plans? I was hoping so bad for a plot twist at episode 15. :(.

8 hours ago, demarchelier said:

Gah! He told her that HE  LOVES HER. She's walking away while he's yelling that HE LOVES HER. He's doing what she did in Episode 4. LOL I can't!:joy:

Nooooooooooooo! How can you end it like this?!?! Tease us with a potential hot kiss in the study then phase out to the preview?!? Why?!?!?:bawling: Well, at least this drama always begins the episode with how it ended the previous episode. It's something to look forward to in the final episode...sexy times in the study! 

cr: star news

just finished watching ep 15!! KSH giving major daddy vibes at the end AHHHHH :love: the sexual tension between these two is no jokeee

i love how each episode is perfectly balanced with the heavy heart-crushing feels with the comedic relief. like when KT was telling the story of the two brothers calmly and suddenly yells at MY and leaves awkwardly hahah

SYJ is such an amazing actress :bawling: you can see how much she's hurting even when she's hiding it. im glad they focused more on their healing process rather than on DHJ (i am still not convinced HN is DHJ....)

1 hour ago, JungRok said:

Ohh this is somewhat stupidbrumor made by former Korean reporter. Its on Youtube and Twitter before..

Allegedly SooHyun and Yeji were friends and dated before the drama.. then they both signed under same agency which spearheaded by SooHyun cousin.. and it is said she actually is dating the cousin right now. 

and lesser BTS scene of those two (kissing and joking around) , and even their latest kiss scene - makes me wonder is there someone above interferes with the drama?? 

LMAO

i hope not. It seems like in ep 16 first 10 minutes will be that SEXY and Hot Kinky on Table scene... I hope it is. I am thirstyyyyyyyy. Okay enuff. Back to real world

if that was the case, wouldn't it be awfully weird for them to be in the same company and working together... i do find it interesting how they both signed to the same company before starting this drama. feel like that's uncommon for costars to be in the same company..?

i'm just hoping that since KSY and SYJ are in the same company, they can secretly date if they wanted to :blush: if SYJ leaves the company at some point then we probably know why...:heartbreak:

Edited by MinLyn
A gentle reminder not to quote images, gifs (including reaction gifs) and videos in your posts. Thank you.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, JungRok said:

LMAO

That's not a rumor (a rumor is spread by a lot of people), it's just a lie told by a former entertaining reporter (if you can even call him that), that's known by the knetz for making all kind of crazy stuff up that never come true. They were all laughing at him in the live stream when he was making those allegations. I think it's best to stop spreading his tales. I keep seeing this thing from time to time in the comments and it's not good because it just empowers people like him to keep doing it... 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Yeong did in the earlier episodes. Then we get the sexual tensions between the OTP & having it to end like that for the episode is TORTURE. 

Yessss.. I think the final ep 16 will show the Kinky Scene on Work Desk?? I hope it will be on first 5 minutes. If not, who wants to join me to send a death threat letter to TVN :rubchin:

Anyway, I wonder about Do Hui Jae story. Is that it? How did she survives all those years? Who is her accomplice??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sharoon0136 costar from same company turn out to be more common than people think.

for example 

-the current tvn wed thu drama, flower of evil Lee joon gi and Moon chae won came from same agency ( namoo actors )

-The upcoming tvn sat sun drama ( the one after stranger 2 ) sandbox had Nam joo hyuk and suzy which came from same agency ( management soop )

And many more ( you can easily find out for past drama with google )  

But the more common one that i see is usually if the Main lead from one agency they usually also send the lesser known supporting cast from their agency ( most likely to boost their popularity too )

The one i remember is The King where Kim Go Eun come from BH entertaiment while the supporting cast kim yong ji also came from BH entertaiment. Being in the same drama boost her popularity pretty significant from known as the mute girl in mr sunshine into well known actress with potential.

If you want to dig more it is actually interesting topics to look into.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

My emotions! What a beautiful episode my gosh. Yes it was both suspenseful and sad but there was this calm beauty underneath. I think this is what makes this show shine the way it does. It makes you feel and leaves you with this sense of wonder like a real life fairytale. I think this is why it's so hard for me to let it go :(.

Anyway on to the episode :]. So many beautiful moments...

I loved that Sangtae got to be the hero of the story! He promised to always protect his younger siblings and that's exactly what he did T_T. Though I love all 3 main characters, I think ST is the one who stole my heart the most. What a wonderful character, and the one that teaches us the most that It's Okay to Not Be Okay. IMO he def turned out to be the strongest of them all <3. Not to mention Oh Jungse's fabulous acting he deserves all the awards for this role!

Phew appreciate that the nut mother was dealt with rather quickly. The only thing I was a bit disappointed was with hth? did she survive all she went thru the night of her "murder"? I guess the father's memory was wrong because who can survive that?

The brothers refusal to leave MunYeoung <3 they love her so much and can't live without her. ST grew so much in this area so proud of him.

Moments that made me cry:

Sangtae telling Kangtae that he wasn't born to take care of him(ST) that's not why their mother gave birth to him for. KT needed to hear that and that it was ST who said that to him was even better. ST just wants KT to live his life and be happy <3 <3 <3.

Their relationship is so healthy now. And it was MY who helped them get there & heal.

Plus I appreciated that brother scene they gave us with Sangtae telling Kangtae that he's boring LMAO. Such a big bro thing to say to a little brother when he's fed up with him.

T_T T_T T_T KT & ST taking care of MY and helping her the way she has done for them? *cries

MG Kangtae yelling at Munyeoung that he loves her the same way she did in ep 2? I cheered, laughed and got teary.

Sangtae's drawing of Kangtae T_T T_T T_T my boy has learned how to read and express emotions better <3.

<3 that the drawing also helped MunYeoung let go of her self hatred a bit. That drawing showed how happy she makes Kangtae.

I can tell the finale is gonna be soooo good! Satisfying but hard to say goodbye for sure.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Yasemin Salturdóttir said:
Spoiler

Ah, estos últimos tres episodios, lloré mucho ... lo que hace que me duela el corazón, de verdad.

Estos personajes me golpearon tan fuerte; Sang-tae oppa creciendo como hyung y actuando como tal. Gang-tae creciendo como un adulto y sin dejar que sus seres queridos se vayan. Moun-young es como ella y no como una obra de arte de su madre (lo cual es tan cruel, su madre era una loca, no Moun-young).

Espero que superen todo ese pasado doloroso suyo ... Ni siquiera puedo imaginar a la mamá de mi pareja matando a mi mamá y mirándolo a la cara todos los días, pero si tuviéramos un vínculo verdadero, pensando en eso ... humanos después de todo, nosotros podemos superar muchas dificultades cuando estamos juntos.

Disculpas por mi idioma, a veces escribo como si dijera mis pensamientos ...

Me entristece que este drama termine mañana, pero también me alegra ver una historia tan buena durante los últimos 2 meses. Me diste alegría, tristeza, esperanza, amor, todo lo que necesitaba en estos tiempos de pandemia ... Estoy agradecido por esta obra de arte estética que nos diste a directornim, writernim, Soo-hyun shi, Yea-ji shi y especialmente a Jung- se shi (vi muchas de tus series antes, y fuiste genial en cada una de ellas), todos los actores y actrices y el equipo, el equipo más lindo que nos haya traído este drama. ¡Gracias a todos!

PD: A pesar de que no fue el final del drama, con el episodio de esta noche sentí que estaba viendo el final ... y el futuro beso ... ¡Jaja, me encanta cómo te haces sentir de esa manera! Eso es mejor que ver un beso real, ¡también fue una escena puramente estética!

True that a wonderful and healing journey and true as you say in times of pandemic, I will never forget this masterpiece so aesthetic and so human. #autisticfan 

Edited by MinLyn
Have put the translated quote in a spoiler tag. Please kindly ensure that your subsequent posts including the quotes are to be written in English as we have an international community here. Thanks.

My favourite scenes that I like most in EP 15 are

1.  Conversation between Director Oh and the MY mum during the arrested scene - Using two fingers to bring out the implicit message that the weak ones should always stay together to help one another in order to grow stronger together one day. Thumbs up!

2.  ST did not want "Dooly mum" to be thrown away because he felt that she did nothing wrong and that reflected the same destiny for MY. People don't abandon people they love and care for. Thumbs up x 2!

3.  The scene where Moon brothers paying respect to their mum at the tree - GT finally agreed (in front of his mum) that with elder brother's around is to protect him one day, having said that, he has fully understood his mum's kind intention and realised the important of depending on each other when they are weak. Being Weak is a Choice, so is being Strong. Awesome !

4. GT's happinest facial emotion that drawn by ST, and he was selflessly tearing out the piece of beautiful work and passed it to MY was an another great improvement act for ST. Bravo !

5. Last but not least, the main leads kissing is just an "appetizer" for viewer shown at the end of the ep, as this will lead us to our "main dish" for EP16.  Lol (we are waiting eagerly for the last EP for sure):lol:

There was no thrill on EP 15 due to it was too early to release the actress video to confess she is MY mum while another news released that the whole cast and production crews are not allowed to reveal the secret behind as instructed by the company. I guess someone might have accidentally leak up the video too early. Too bad.

Anyway, I really admire the writer due diligent work by providing us this masterpiece work with wonderful fairy tales - all planted seeds that are worth for us to digest, learn and self-reflect in our life. She had spent so much time in details to ensure all fairy tales had implanted into each ep and did not forget to give us a good lesson to learn. 

I wonder what is her previous projects that I can look for? :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Okay first, What kind of cliff hanger was that?!?! srly? XD i can't believe they just tease us like that right before the finale lol well tbh i have no expectation for a continuation or sth like ep11 ^^, but just another kiss to seal the drama please drama?.

Like many i wished the theory of HN not being real mom is true but sadly it looks like she really is. and it looks like the writer won't bother to explain about what happened to her back then, after being pushed by her husband, did she loose conscious? did he throw her into the river or sth? how did she survive? why didn't she get in contact with MY sooner. for the whole drama she was more like a fragment of nightmare from the past that's haunting MY, now seeing her 'coming back to life', idk, it just feels unreal to me. I still have little hope that from MY visit tomorrow we'll have some sort of answer. well if not i'm not gonna delve into it and just take it as it is, that she wasn't fatally injured and survived.

What will bother me is about ST, how GT didn't tell him the truth about MY mom being the butterfly/their mom's killer. At some point ST might wonder no? he took down the 'butterfly' without knowing it and i'm not sure how it plays part in his overcoming his trauma about their mom killed by that butterfly. I really hope they'll come clean next ep otherwise there wouldn't be a closure for me. That and also about MY being the indirect cause of their mom death... I might be too demanding for answers and ST and MY are probably better without knowing, but again GT is aware of it and the thought of him alone having to live with it makes me feel unsettled somehow. I just can't help but think what if one day they discover it? the scene where ST decided to keep Dooly mom bc it didn't do anything may have some meaning there. that he'd still 'forgive' MY and won't blame her. well i hope so.

As for MY on other hand, i feel her reaction will be worse. Like now she only knows her mom killed the boys' mom, not how her words indirectly killed her. With only one ep, i doubt the writer would be able to develop it. What reassured and made me rejoice was GT having a consultation with director Oh, he didn't keep it for him but shared it with someone, he recognized his weakness and insecurities and gets an answer in return. With his loved ones by his side, i believe he'll be able to overcome it and find peace within himself.

My perfect ending would be the trio going on that trip, then an epilogue where writer KMY comeback book being a hit makes news, the Moon family moves to their new home, GT realizing his other dream to go to school, while MY taking a break from writing to prepare for the arrival of GT junior (muahaha), ST continues working at Sang in company, Sang in and Juri get engaged, Jaesoo still hopelessly pursuing Seungjae (lol) everybody happy happy ^^ 

ahhhh i'm gonna miss this drama sooooo much TT^TT it has brought me all sorts of emotions and i've come to care so much for these characters to let them go. It'll take me a while to move on, well i'm just gonna take a break. until next year award show, this drama and the cast better gets all awards it deserves. and i'm prayin for Soohyun and Yeji walking together on that red carpet again. they better be or i'll i'll cry TT and please dramagod get these two in another drama in the future :Megathanks:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

1.  Conversation between Director Oh and the MY mum during the arrested scene - Using two fingers to bring out the implicit message that the weak ones should always stay together to help one another in order to grow stronger together one day. Thumbs up!

The 'image' of 2 fingers leaning on each other actually holds a character meaning as well

FYI: for us who aren't Koreans

Credit: On the image and kdrama23_ahjumma_india on Instagram

Screen-Shot-2020-08-09-at-10-21-40-AM.pn

Please give a round of applause to Sang In for finally saying this out loud. He is MY's best partner and friend.

Sang In: "Writing fairy tales is the only way Mun Yeong can communicate with the world. It's the only way she can talk and breathe. If she doesn't want to do that anymore, it means she's just going to die."

Let's say if her next book is her last one, then there still would be no worries because she's found a new way to live and communicate with the world, which is to be there for/with KT and ST and rely on each other as they live. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2