[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

On 8/5/2020 at 12:54 PM, leejoongi1trash said:

Thanks!

Do you know until when can we pre-order? 

Ah I’m so sorry I didn’t see your post till now!! I’ve been avoiding this site for fear of spoilers.

Anyways, the pre-order period is only 13 days - from 8/5/2020-8/13/2020 if you want to participate on MakeStar for all the goodies. The other websites will have whatever comes in the box, minus the poster - I think?

The “I LOVE YOU” scream parallel was amazing. Honestly when I first saw it I expected KT to say that one day too. The best bit was the patients watching their nurse scream “I LOVE YOU COME BACK I LOVE YOU” at their cold fairytale author/reader. That was epic.

THE DARNED KISS GDI TVN CUT OFF THE BEST BIT AAAARGH

But his eyes.. he was hungry af heh

:twerk2:

I want a fun sex scene. Speaking of parallels will KT try to kiss her non stop on bed while she wrestles him to stay quiet? Ahhh i cant wait for tomorrow.

:7555_attack:

p.s. I saw a very disturbing sticker in the sticker set I was surprised. Or maybe the soompi owners are very innocent and my pervy mind is making up stuff. Here, this one: 

:4267_LiccGif:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

I almost didn't watch this drama. Crazy Me! I binged it all week long and I am so happy I did!!! I love Sang Tae, he is my favorite character.  I love the chemistry between Kang Tae and Moon-Young, it was off the charts!!!

Kim Soo-hyun is a great actor as well as Seo Ye-ji.  This is the first time I really enjoyed one of Oh Jung-se's character.  Of course there are probably others, I just can't think of one now.

Anyway, all the characters were engaging.  Jae-su should have moved into the house with them.  He would have been scared out of his mind but because of the love he has for Sang Tae and Kang Tae, he would have endured. 

Maybe we will see a little Mang Tae being born in the last episode.  

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2

7 hours ago, ncly said:

Traducción aproximada de la vista previa:

ST: Realmente quiero ser un autor. No, no, no, no lo veas.
MI: ¡Fuera!
GT: ¿Por qué soy el forastero? Dijeron que están haciendo un libro para niños.
HJ: ¿Cuánto tiempo crees que estarán a tu lado? Nunca podrás olvidarme.
MY: Este es el último. Puedes descartarlo o publicarlo, haz lo que quieras.

MI: Espero que nunca más nos lastimen. Lo siento. 

Crédito: ging chan en YouTube 

Pregunta: ¿Desde cuándo aprendió KT a convertirse en un bromista tan rápido? KMY es un buen profesor :))

Who's MI?

6 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

No estoy en casa, así que tuve que ver ep. 15 en mi teléfono. Y lloré como una loca cuando lo vi.

Lo que me gustó de este drama es que es secuencial: tiene un principio, un medio y un final bien definidos. Sí, la resolución con la mamá de KMY fue demasiado rápida, pero aún así, no la mamá es el centro del drama, sino los problemas de confianza de KMY ("¿Por qué son tan amables conmigo, no soy parte de su familia?") y su relación con MKT y MST (por separado y juntos).

Lo que no entiendo es cómo MST obtendrá tan rápidamente la información de que la mamá de KMY mató a  su  madre y cómo lo superará tan rápido, en un episodio (o incluso menos). Sin embargo, estoy esperando el "final feliz", la "furgoneta de camping" y ...  Serengeti .:RE 

Y estoy súper, súper,  súper  triste de que mañana sea el final de este cuento de  hadas .

It has been a wonderful trip, wonderful! #autisticfan

14 hours ago, Learry said:

Revelar contenidos ocultos

En breve:

Está bien no estar bien.

VOLVER A BLOQUEAR ESTO DE  ILOCKE

-------

Todavía nos quedan dos episodios, pero lo que me gusta de que está bien no estar bien  es cómo un episodio puede comenzar haciéndote sonreír y llorar, feliz de aplastarte.   

Rara vez tenemos un episodio en el que solo sean sentimientos puros y agradables ni un episodio en el que solo lloremos y enojemos (está bien, tal vez haya un episodio 14, pero definitivamente tenemos un momento 'aww' cuando Sang-Tae se hizo cargo de su familia)      

Pero hay otras ocasiones en las que es al revés. Comenzamos con un gran peso en el pecho y luego terminamos con una sensación ligera. 

El punto es, cómo un día cambia en pequeñas y pequeñas formas, cada segundo es cierto. 

Es posible tener días en los que te diviertes mucho y luego te sientas deprimido más adelante. Es posible que estés llorando, sintiéndote desmotivado, pero al final del día, estarías sonriendo ante algo ridículo. Ya sabes, esos pequeños momentos que apenas notamos porque estamos demasiado atrapados con las cosas más importantes de la vida. 

Es posible y está bien. Este drama retrata cómo un día no es solo un lado del espectro. Que no será todo risa, tristeza o frustración todo el tiempo. Que esos momentos son fugaces y siempre conducirán a un cambio, no importa cuánto queramos escapar o dejar que persista. La estructura y el ritmo están muy bien hechos y  cómo transmitieron la historia.

It has been a wonderful trip, wonderful! #autisticfan

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Deberían haber resuelto todos los problemas con la madre en este episodio.

Podríamos haberlo manejado porque queremos la verdad antes de la burla.

@madmad min que se burlan de ... whoa ... dang KT !!! Jajaja Pero sí, es mejor que no nos quedemos a oscuras sobre cómo sobrevivió la madre. O los recuerdos que nos mostraron son confiables o no ... pero al menos danos una respuesta porque estoy de acuerdo contigo ... no sería justo.

First love and healing, then answers

#autisticfan

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote pics. Double quote has been deleted. Kindly bear in mind that we have an international community here so please ensure that all your posts are written in English. Thanks!
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, ncly said:

Rough translation of the preview:

ST: I really wanna be an author. No, no, no, don't see it.
MY: Get out!
GT: Why am I the outsider? They said they are making a children's book.
HJ: How long do you think they will be by your side? You will never be able to forget me.
MY: This is the last one. You can discard it or public it, do as you wish.

MY: I hope we'll never be hurt anymore. I'm sorry. 

Credit: ging chan on YouTube 

Question: Since when did KT learn to become such a tease so quickly? KMY is a good teacher :))

A more accurate of the preview translation (taken from Netflix):

ST: I want to become a real illustrator. A real one. 

ST: No. You can't see it.

MY: Get out

KT: Why am I an outsider? They are publishing a fairy tale together so I have been ostracized. 

HJ: How long do you think they will stay with you? You will never be able to erase me. 

MY: This is my last manuscript. You can discard to publish it. It's up to you. 

MY: I really hope you're not in pain anymore. I'm sorry. 

My favorite scene, besides the lovely confession and tense ending, is the scene where everyone came together to make sure MY eats. From KT calling Sang In for help, to Juri, her mom, Seung Jae and Jae Su discussing on how to execute the plan - they all made an effort to help pull MY out of her misery. My sister and I cried watching that scene - there was just too much love in that one scene. 

I love the references to the earlier episodes in this episode: 

Ep 2 (or 3?): MY said to KT "I feel like you're just a kid who wants to be loved"

--> Ep 15: KT said to MY "Just admit that you're just a kid who wants to be loved"

Ep 7: KT lied to ST saying that the water pipe upstairs bursted so ST should sleep with Jae Su for the night (because MY was staying over)

--> Ep 15: KT lied to MY saying that he and ST can't move back to their old house because the water pipe bursted

Ep 3: MY said I love you to KT with her rant 

--> Ep 15: KT said I love you to MY with his rant

• Like 12
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

Reveal hidden contents

OmG! The intense making-out is such a TEASE... It's to INTENSE101.gif

Reveal hidden contents

He's trying to catch her lips. 63.gif Opps! They're gonna do it on the working desk.  Ohhh kinky!60.gif

and to think i was just telling my younger nieces during the scene with MY's mother and GT's mom in the room, top shot, i want a big study table like that... ahahaha!

and yes, I still want and need an answer about how the evil (bio)mother survived that fall twice. no amount of kiss and tease will replace that need for truth.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Something I noticed when ST showed his homework to MY.

It’s the first time MY asked someone’s permission to give her something that she wants and it’s the first time ST gave something without asking anything in return. It shows how they are changing and growing in their own simple but very significant way.

GT also realized that heks learning a lot from his hyung. Really people tend to make things hard when the solutions to their problems can be just very simple. I love ST’s reactions to GT’s questions on leving the house. I love this drama. I love the cast and story. Soohyun and Yeji’s chemistry for me is just a bonus.

• Like 13
  • Love 2

I really love how when MY went to go and talk to GT’s mom at the tree she was speaking very formally and respectfully to her. You can really see how she treasures the Moon brothers and her own personal growth because she never speaks formally to anyone. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, Cayu18 said:

So it looks like MY will stop writing children’s books. Seeing as she is saying it’s her last manuscript. Maybe as a way to close that door on her childhood. Maybe she will start writing travel books lol. I think I might wait for tomorrow to watch both episodes lol I think I might not be able to survive until tomorrow if I watch episode 15 today lol.

I think it is about last part of west witch ? :idk:

• Like 3

Is there any revelation how did Do Hui Jae survives till now??? Aaahhh the final scene.. Why you cut it off?? Just do it like you normally do TVN!!.. Is this because that rumor of Goldmedalist??? Someone cut the scene :wut:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1