0ly40

imageimageimage
Spoiler

imageimageimageimageimage

In short:

It’s Ok To Not Be Okay.

REBLOGGED THIS FROM ILOCKE

-------

We still have two episodes left but ,What I like about  it’s okay not to be okay is how an episode can start with making you smile and cry-happy to crushing you.

We seldom have an episode with it only being pure wholesome and pleasant feelings nor an episode with us only crying and angry (okay, maybe there’s episode 14 but we definitely have an ‘aww’ moment when Sang-Tae took care of his family ) 

But there are other times where it’s vice versa. We start off with a heavy weight on our chests then end with a light feeling. 

The point is, how a day changes in tiny/little ways, every second  is true. 

It’s possible to have days when you’re having a blast then would be feeling down later on. It’s possible that you’re tearing up, feeling unmotivated but at the end of the day, you would be smiling at something ridiculous. You know, those little moments that we hardly notice because we’re too caught up with the bigger things in life. 

It’s possible, and it’s okay.  This drama portrays how a day isn’t just one side of a spectrum. That it won’t be all laughter or sadness or frustration all the time. That those moments are fleeting and would always lead to change no matter how much we either want to escape or let it linger. The structure and pacing is very well done and how they delivered the story.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

https://zapzee.net/2020/08/08/its-okay-to-not-be-okay-is-seo-ye-jis-mother-really-her-biological-mother/
‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’ Is Seo Ye Ji’s Mother Really Her Biological Mother?

by krishkim | Images: tvN

E9FF061D-3E57-45F9-BF7B-1F8713934DE0.jpg

Is Do Hee Jae (Jang Young Nam), really Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji)’s mother?

tvN’s weekend drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is heading to the end. Recently, it has been revealed that the mother of Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) and the murderer who killed Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun)’s mother is the same person, Park Haeng Ja (Jang Young Nam), the head nurse of the meatal hospital, adding to the viewers’ immersion. Is drama heading for a sad ending?

If you look at the introduction of It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, it is defined as “a bit of a weird romantic comedy.” As it is a romantic comedy genre, there is a small expectation that it will eventually get wrapped up with a happy ending. Critics also say that the “Romeo and Juliet” tragedy will not happen to a story that has been giving “healing messages” so far.

Assuming that Do Hee Jae is not Go Moon Young’s biological mother, the “Romeo and Juliet-like” link between the two people can be severed. This article will cover the “hints.”

A540D723-2EE1-4216-AACC-354338A6E0D0.jpg

First is the family photo. The new family picture of Go Moon Young, Moon Sang Tae, and Moon Kang Tae implied that the three have become a new family. However, Go Moon Young’s family photos are shown either in portraits or torn pictures.

9F9D4F64-B133-4814-837C-ACFBBB1D63C4.jpg

Second will be Go Dae Hwan’s line, “my daughter.” The fact that instead of using the word “our” (as parents), Go Dae Hwan used the word “my” as he talked about Go Moon Young.

Spoiler

136D8352-52DC-4252-B887-3C0840E01F78.png

Third is that Go Moon Young was wearing a black outfit on her birthday. Combining the fact that she previously said that her mother is dead and that she wore black clothes on her birthday might suggest that her birthday is the day her biological mother died.

Spoiler

DD40BE4E-227D-4258-959E-6D9C4696F05F.png

The last hint is the line, “Dooly’s mother is actually a stepmother.” The dinosaur stories take a significant role in It’s Okay to Not Be Okay. Naturally, the above line suggests that one of the characters was raised by a stepmother.

Of course, the above article is a critic’s personal opinion and speculation. Now, tvN’s t’s Okay to Not Be Okay has only two episodes left until the end.

Source (1)

———

OSEN | 2020. 08. 07
Moon Gang Tae seeks director Oh Ji Wang's advice in latest "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" episode

Spoiler

723A96F8-10B1-41C2-920E-59EAC15800E5.jpg

2E3323DE-B49F-406E-8B21-B21EFF081C77.jpg

7C2F7364-E587-4978-B9BC-35F025F5B6DA.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun will especially consult Kim Chang Wan in the new episode of "It's Okay to Not Be Okay".

In episode 15 airing on August 8 of the Sat-Sun drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (tvN, director: Park Shin Woo, scriptwriter: Jo Yong, planner: Studio Dragon, producer: Story TV and Gold Medalist), Moon Gang Tae (played by Kim Soo Hyun) is expected to ask for the advice of OK Psychiatric Hospital Director Oh Ji Wang (played by Kim Chang Wan), thereby provoking viewers' curiosity.

Despite his usual indifferent attitude, director Oh Ji Wang has always been aware of others' psychology more than anyone else. He formed a trust relationship with Moon Gang Tae as a "mentor-yet-not-a-mentor". In particular, Oh Ji Wang was the only person whom Moon Gang Tae confided in when he found out that Ko Moon Young's (played by Seo Ye Ji) mother might be the murderer who killed his mother, "I hope Moon Young will not know anything so that she won't live in misery like me."

The teaser photos draw attention to Moon Gang Tae's serious look when he faces Oh Ji Wang. The tense atmosphere revealing that something happened through the appearance of Moon Gang Tae and his talk with Oh Ji Wang, who is listening attentively, also arouses viewers' curiosity.

The audience is paying close attention to the reason why Moon Gang Tae comes to find director Oh Ji Wang for advice as a patient instead of a caregiver. Moreover, unlike other doctors, director Oh Ji Wang always orientates the patients with his own unique "prescriptions".

He not only asked Ko Moon Young - who had a bad father-daughter relationship, to go for a walk with her father but also threatened Moon Sang Tae (played by Oh Jung Se) - who could not draw butterflies due to the trauma that he wouldn't get a camping car if he didn't draw butterflies.

Therefore, the audience is getting more and more eager to see whether Oh Ji Wang, the director always bringing healing through appropriate "prescriptions" and delivering right solutions to patient's problems - can continue to give helpful treatments for Moon Gang Tae.

Besides, the Sat-Sun drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (tvN) is a rom-com like a fanciful fairy tale. It's about the process of healing each other between Moon Gang Tae - the psychiatric caregiver who keeps refusing love because of the burden in life, and Ko Moon Young - the female children's literature writer who doesn't know how to love due to the innate emotional disabilities. Ep 15 will be on air at 9 pm (KST) August 8.

"OSEN = Reporter Park So Young comet568@osen.co.kr
Photo = tvN
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home"

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Gah! He told her that HE  LOVES HER. She's walking away while he's yelling that HE LOVES HER. He's doing what she did in Episode 4. LOL I can't!:joy:

Nooooooooooooo! How can you end it like this?!?! Tease us with a potential hot kiss in the study then phase out to the preview?!? Why?!?!?:bawling: Well, at least this drama always begins the episode with how it ended the previous episode. It's something to look forward to in the final episode...sexy times in the study! 

:shaq:

0002885457_001_20200808224611736.jpg?typ

cr: star news

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Rough translation of the preview:

ST: I really wanna be an author. No, no, no, don't see it.
MY: Get out!
GT: Why am I the outsider? They said they are making a children's book.
HJ: How long do you think they will be by your side? You will never be able to forget me.
MY: This is the last one. You can discard it or public it, do as you wish.

MY: I hope we'll never be hurt anymore. I'm sorry. 

Credit: ging chan on YouTube 

Question: Since when did KT learn to become such a tease so quickly? KMY is a good teacher :))

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

sLf9k40.gif

eeSxGgs.gif

Spoiler

Zp00eI7.gif

lhbz6bG.gif

OmG! The intense making-out is such a TEASE... It's to INTENSE101.gif

Spoiler

PWQNphq.gif

7b0i6wY.gif

xNMazG4.gif

He's trying to catch her lips. 63.gif Opps! They're gonna do it on the working desk.  Ohhh kinky!60.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 4
  • Wiggle 4

16 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

OmG! The intense making-out is such a TEASE... It's to INTENSE101.gif

He's trying to catch her lips. 63.gif Opps! They're gonna do it on the working desk.  Ohhh kinky!60.gif

Yes, the desk! It's sturdy! It can take their weight. They don't make desks like those anymore. That's craftsmanship!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

So it looks like MY will stop writing children’s books. Seeing as she is saying it’s her last manuscript. Maybe as a way to close that door on her childhood. Maybe she will start writing travel books lol. I think I might wait for tomorrow to watch both episodes lol I think I might not be able to survive until tomorrow if I watch episode 15 today lol.

• Like 5

That was a lovely ep. 15. Things have come full circle. I was crying again during the ‘mom’ tree planting scene and it was really touching on how everyone is trying to help MY and the brothers. ST is THE hero and the drawing of happy KT was so precious. When KT said the S world mimicking what MY did in the earlier episode - I was grinning. I think she really needed to hear it - that their love and future are worth more than their tragic past. The end was def an intense tease lol. Hopefully we get answers on how mom survived/escape back then. 

• Like 10

If they someone interrupted again THAT SCENE!!!! - People will get really ANGRY :D or if that deer happend to interrupt again! We'll have deer stew for midnight snack! 

It's already in NETFLIX guys!

So, I love this episode, It started a bad start but it ends REALLY REALLY WELL.

I find it interesting that DHJ/PHJ uses red ink fountain pen when writing instructions with POK . For me it connotes to something dark or sinister. 

I love Director O's analysis on his session with KT, KT has an opportunity to kill DHJ/PHJ but he just can't do it because of MY. He thinks of her. His SAFETY PIN is MY and MY is HIM. So they're each other's SAFETY PIN (Hope they don't hold themselves on THAT scene HEHEHE :D ) 

EXCITED for the LAST EPISODE. Thank you guys for being my Weekend buddies. :D

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I am not at home, so had to watch ep. 15 on my phone. And I cried like a mad woman when I saw it.

What I liked about this drama is that it is sequential - it has well-defined beginning, middle, end. Yes, the resolution with KMY's mom was a bit too quick but still, not the mom is the centre of the drama, but KMY's trust issues ("Why are you all so nice to me, I am not part of your family?") & her relationship with MKT and MST (separately & together).

What I don't understand is how MST will so quickly get the info that KMY's mom killed his mother & how he will overcome it so quickly - in one episode (or even less). Nonetheless, I am awaiting the "happy ending", the "camping van" and... Serengeti. :D 

And am super, super, super sad that tomorrow is the end of this fairytale.

• Like 8

GT: Saranghae, Ko Moon Young!!! Saranghae!!!

The spectators: Shouldn't he get admitted?? :joy:

add.

Btw, I love the new GT. The GT who is fierce, clingy, pushover and not holding back anymore in reaching for his happiness....:glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

There’s still one more episode and from the preview - MY will be visiting her mom - so maybe the answers will come. 

Because they gave evil mom so much focus at the beginning of the episode - I like how they focused on the healing in the immediate aftermath. I don’t think any of them are quickly healed by the way - they are just starting it and coming to terms. Even KT says it to MY that it will take a lot of work but he is committed to making it work and finding ways to cope. Now that I think about it - ST doesn’t even know the full truth and I am okay with that. He doesn’t need to carry the unnecessary pain and more trauma if he realized that evil nurse IS the butterfly. 

• Like 4

As much as I really want the "kiss" to happen, I think Sangtae will burst into the room, will cut the kiss... huhuhuhuh... I hope I'm wrong. I really want it to happen! I hope they are not tricking us.

I love the part where Gangtae and Moonyoung are now switching roles. hehehehehe...

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Aishhhh......They Cut RIGHT B4 the Seductive Kiss scene DANG IT!!!

:cries3:

First 15 minutes were so Cathartic.!! Hats off to the actress playing Head Nurse.

WHy how when did DHJ survive? We will be left in Dark???NOT FAIR

Scene where JS and MY are dissing KT, haha , feels like high school allover

To Heal to let go To Hold On!!!....

I wish to see the HEA!!! Lets wait for tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

They should have resolved all the issues with mother in this episode.

We could have handled it because we want the truth before the tease.

giphy.gif

@madmad min that tease..whoa...dang KT!!! Lol. But yes, we better not be left in the dark about how the mother survived. Either the memories we were shown are reliable or not..but at least give us an answer because i agree with you..it wouldn’t be fair.

:Furious:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1