Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

I remain convicted that the character descriptors where they say MY has an anti-social personality disorder seems incorrect - in these last 2 episodes, she clearly has the ability to feel and connect with what is right and wrong. It is more likely that it is her mother who had the anti-social personality disorder and as a result raised MY to be emotionally and socially very deficient. This is similar to KT's developmental years where (as he said) being born and raised simply to be his brother's caretaker, or so it would seem from the way his mother treated him - the things she would say to him and even ST's admission that their mother was not a good mother to KT - resulted in a damaged social and emotional state. Which is why, as JS pointed out, they are both weak characters that need to lean on each other. KT and MY probably complete each other - one who was raised to care too much, the other raised to not care to an extreme.

I'm not an expert nor a psychologist. But as far as I know, all mental and personality disorder have varying levels. They are also "changeable" and treatable. This is why I first had an issue with Gang Tae in the 1st or 2nd episode when he said people like Mun Yeong have to be avoided, because he knew very little about her, he was just scared because of the familiarity and the bad memory behind it. That's why Mun Yeong keeps saying that he is a hypcorite. 

The first episodes, Mun Yeong showed some personality problems, and we slowly see her character develop out of her obsession with Gang Tae. While in reality, this can lead to co-dependency (which I honestly think Mun Yeong is during their lovey dovey episodes) but healthy relationships do heal some problems. And in episode 14, I thought it was brilliant how the writers dignified Gang Tae, Sang Tae and Mun Yeong. They really do heal each other. The door scene where both are leaning against each other and Sang Tae agreed to stay in Juri's place for a while shows that they all learned to understand, trust and care for each other. The troubling co-dependency was nowhere to be found.

With Gang Tae, he just fogot that he is an adult that is capable enough to make his own decisions. He has been clinging on to this role his mother gave him even after she has died many years ago and found himself a grown man. Jae Su explained this to Mun Yeong. This is often a normal difficulty for emotionally immature people who didn't know how to care for themselves. It's sad that Gang Tae grew up without an adult tellin him he could be more than his brother's caregiver. But such is his life. Both Mun Yeong and Gang Tae were unable to cut off their leashes on their own, unknowingly, they helped each other. And this is why we all feel the attraction is genuine.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, solilokuyla said:

I forget there was someone in here saying that we want the answer from the dad who died in ep 1 and now we get the answer. Yet it gives me more questions such as how Head Nurse knew about the patient and the incident in ep 1 if she's been a nurse for a long time in Seongjin, 3 hours from Seoul :| How she could watch MY from afar? :/

@solilokuyla Maybe this was all over the news and MY's mom saw it so she went after that mental patient?  Since MY is a famous children's book's writer and she was at the reading event at the hospital so if something happened then it should be broadcast all over the news though.

4 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

I honestly do not think the head nurse is MY’s mom too.  It’s impossible for the mom to survive since MY did say that her skull cracked and limbs twisted.  So even if we don’t believe the father, at least Moon Young wouldn’t remember it wrong.

@blueclueblue True she couldn't have survived that fall and blood loss .. and MY also saw all the blood coming out from under the door.. so she shouldn't / couldn't have survived .. even if the dad had distorted memories MY's memories should be reliable.. but at the beginning of the drama MY was never convinced that mom is fully dead she only said her soul is still here but physical body is dead. MY should be able to tell it's her mom even if she got plastic surgery, right? so I'm also not convinced if HN is really MY's mom.

• Like 4

Saw this on IG and as KMY said “wow”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDJXovvlyLp/?igshid=o1pltc4je5cs

How was Gang Tae able to conclusively tell MY that Nurse Park is her mom?  He saw the surveillance footage with the Director and that was it, I thought.  Did he actually see the footage of what we (the audience) saw (the scene Nurse Park revealed to MY’s dad)?

Agreeing with a few thoughts here that we should trace back to the initial scene where GT/ST’s mother was killed - was that actually MY’s mother and not Nurse Park, as the aunt or crazy fan, acting as MY’s mother?  I can’t recall if we got to see her face during that scene.  Or maybe Nurse Park knowing that MY’s mom had an illness decided to play on that and manipulate her - I’m in the camp that believes Nurse Park is not the mom since I can’t imagine the writer giving us the plastic surgery plot, when that’s been tossed out the window by MY herself.

I love this episode a lot and I can’t pinpoint why.  Given how heavy the episode was, I think there were a lot of options for showing these scenes, a lot of dialogue that could have been had, and I can imagine the director struggling to choose what to cut out and what to keep in and how to best arrange the events.  Bravo it was so well done, emotionally gripping, and not over the top.  The pace was perfect and execution was perfect by the actors.   

How can we wait another week?:( 

@ncly thank you for responding to my question about the notes ST found!  That really helped jog my memory.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

How was Gang Tae able to conclusively tell MY that Nurse Park is her mom?  He saw the surveillance footage with the Director and that was it, I thought.  Did he actually see the footage of what we (the audience) saw (the scene Nurse Park revealed to MY’s dad)?

i think it's because MY said that her mother was the one who designed the butterfly brooch and nurse Park drawing that butterfly wasn't a mere coincidence for him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Msgreentea said:

MY and KT were both in Seoul during that episode, did she take a day off from work? And that suicide dad who tried to kill his daughter had to be at a different hospital in Seoul, how did she get in to put that knife under his pillow? And what for? He was strapped to his bed. And she said she's always careful because of surveillance cameras. So did the room of that suicidal dad not have cameras so she could just go in and slip a knife under there?

Anyways, can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. I want to see how it ends but I also don't want the drama to end. 

Hola, GOOD POINT!!! Head Nurse was supposedly working for a LOOOONG Time in OK CARE CENTER and the Kid's father died in Seoul Hospital.

Writer NIM better show some logic missing parts here.

:rubchin:

• Shocked 1

Our favourite scene, I can cry again watching this warm feeling scene...

Credit to tvN

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

I wanted to quote but there are multiple posts I want to reply to so I'll just reference here some of the previous posts.

If Nurse Park is the mom how can she survive the fall, blood loss let alone being thrown into the river and also how can she get to the Seoul hospital.

- After rewatching episode 14 I am more convinced that Nurse Park is not the mom. But to come to accept that I must accept the other area that I had always been in denial with (re: that MY's mom really killed GT and ST's mom). 

- MY's mom really did kill GT and ST's mom. She was so obsessed with her daughter that she didnt want someone else to take care of her. Now I dony know if MY did have any interaction with GT/ST's mom which made DHJ jealous. If they did, I'm not sure why MY will not remember this and tie things together that GT/ST' mom was thier new housekeeper.  DHJ being the killer does not change anything with how GT feels. He already said it multiple times, MY is just the MY he liked since he was a kid. He doesn't care that she is MY's mom. MY is not her mom so MY should not pay for her mom's sin. This also brings an important point that mental illness is not always hereditary. Just bc your mom is a psycho does not automatically make you one. The environment someone grew in has more factor.

- Which brings us to Nurse Park. She's either DHJ's sister (she's in the medical field and LSI mentioned DHJ comes from a famous family of doctors...there's got to be a reason why the writer included that piece of info). So she's the younger sister who is jealous of older sister (DHJ was not forced to become a doctor or be in the medical field). Or maybe she also fell in love with DKW, MY's dad and maybe after the sister's death she came to be DKWs mistress. Or even wilder, she had an affair with DKW even while he was married to his sister and she even helped him dump the body. After DHJ's death, MY went to foster care or something (coz I think she said in an earlier episode to GT that the sheets in her old bedroom have not been changed in 20 yrs which means she has not lived in the curse castle). Anyways, back to Nurse Park she took care of DKW once he got more sick of his tumor. She has lived in the curse castle which is why she can get in and out. Now how she knew MY was coming home and have the time to get some stuff out, I dunno maybe after she saw MY with GT in episode 2 she went home to get her stuff out. Or maybe she just goes in and out of the cursed castle. 

- Nurse Park's dialog to the dying KDW was you said you loved me and then you killed the woman you love. I was wondering why did she not just say you killed "me". Aside from being too melodramatic, this line signifies that DHJ whom DKW killed is different from Nurse Park

- In the preview, Nurse Park said to GT that MY is no longer following her bc of GT. She has never had any interaction with MY aside from the hospital visits so how can she give orders to MY that MY will not follow. She probably is too obsessed about being her sister that she also claims MY to be her daughter.

- Lastly, there was a question on how can Nurse Park get into the Seoul Hospital. She probably faked her way into the hospital (re: got the same uniform and passed herself as a nurse from the hospital...this is kdrama, its quite common for someone to pretend to be a doctor to kill or kidnap someone hehehe).

Whew, long post. 6 more days to go till we get to see the official storyline :) Like what I wrote in an earlier post, I have trust (and high expectations) from the writer that the story lines will tie up together and make sense. So far she has done a good job so far on the other characters stories so I would imagine the main character's storylines are much more solid.

• Like 5

I think head nurse is the mom... Lee Sang In mentioned MY's mom family and said to KT that DHJ attended med school but dropped in the middle and became writer... It's another hint to confirm this theory!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I will only say one thing:

I

told

you

so

I knew that the nurse was gonna be the mother. I knew it. HAH.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 2

I hope she is not.

Not because it'll be harder to deal with it from the point of view of guilt about KT&ST's mom but because it doesn't make sense from what they've shown so far. It is one thing to show different angles and perspectives on any given situation (like how KT perceived her mom's feelings towards him) and another entirely different to show a woman broken and bleeding, then thrown into a cellar and later into the bottom of a lake to now have her moving around after some cosmetic surgeries. Sorry, I don't buy it and I hope there is a better explanation.

• Like 7

okay just trying to really wrap my head around this and i think writing it out will provide some clarity. after processing the episode and all the comments, there seems to be two minds of thinking atm. each scenario with it's own likelihood to be true and each scenario with a set of questions that need to answered in episode 15/16. 

1. Nurse Park is mum (higher probability, i wouldnt say its 100% though as the answers have been very vague, criptic and open for interpretation)

2. Nurse Park is sister (lower probability) 

at this point it feels like all signs are pointing to the fact that nurse park is mum but there is still a lingering chance she is the sister. either way, i have no doubt the writers will be able to accurately explain how and why as they haven't let us down yet. if she IS the mum, the main concerns i've seen are: 

- how did she survive the fall? well it's been stated that the dads cognition deteriorated and he was going insane so potentially his recollection of the events were inaccurate.

- why would she just sit around and do nothing to the dad and MY all these years? as explained in ep 14, she loved that she could watch the dad suffer in silence, secretly tormenting him right by his side. this must have been extremely gratifying for her. as for MY, maybe mum saw what a 'horrible' person MY already was and felt she grew up to be exactly what she wanted. she was already 'perfect'. why risk ruining something that didn't need fixing? if anything, if she resurfaced, MY may even have the capacity to hurt her. she'd rather watch MY cause havoc from a distance. it wasn't until KT/ST started coming into MY's life that MY started becoming a better person and thus gradually a 'failure' to mum and hence her intervention.  

- why did the show make it seem like MY/ST were siblings? tbh, i never gave this theory much credibility. the show barely hinted at this imo, not to the point where i actually believed. those comments in the previous episodes about how similar ST/MY were just to express what a beautiful sibling relationship they had, to justify why MY wasn't just part of the family because of KT but because of her close relationship with ST too. also i think when mum says "all failures must be discarded",  its a threat to MY as she's straying away from being 'perfect' due KT/ST's influence. not a reference to ST as her failure. also like i said in a previous post, it would just be way too much for KT to find out his brother isnt really his brother.  

on the other hand...

even though everything on the show tells us right now that nurse park is the mum, if we really think about it, it hasn't exactly been confirmed beyond reasonable doubt. all the answers have been kinda vague and cryptic which still leaves enough room to reveal that nurse park is the sister and have it make sense. for example the brooches being on different sides in different pictures, the short hair vs long hair, the need to still cover the mums face in the pictures, the multiple sister references (tale of two sisters, wicked witch of the west/east). even MY said if it was her mother she would have definitely noticed during her interactions. i think we need MY to meet her for us to confirm. the police have been involved so im hoping they're the ones that can provide some clarity as to who nurse park really is or park oh ran will reappear and expose what happened. either way, there are plenty other reasons why nurse park may be the sister so i applaud the writers for still keeping us on our toes!!! 

these are just the answers i've come to from watching the show, so i'm sure the writers will be able to reveal a much more detailed and sensical resolution to all of this whichever route they decide to go down. 

im also seeing a lot of disappointment for scenario number 1 because i think people don't want our leads to have to deal with such a heavy truth. but much like @40somethingahjumma has beautifully articulated, it ultimately doesn't really matter who the mum is because at the end of the day this drama is about broken people overcoming their hardships to become the best version of themselves. sure, it would be great if KT/MY's relationship was perfect like a fairytale, but to taint the show completely due to this reveal alone would be silly. Its okay to not be okay is a healing drama, it's a drama about overcoming your demons, your obstacles, your fears and essentially fighting for what you want. it could be either fighting for love (KT and JT), fighting to escape abuse (Areum and Sun Hae) or fighting your haunting past (Pil Wong, MY), whatever you're fighting for... it's all about the journey. if nurse park is the mum, it doesn't mean our leads cant have their happy ending. if anything, it would make their relationship stronger. this twisted fate is something that love can conquer because with love comes determination and the will to fight. although MY is waining due to the immense guilt she feels, KT is already fighting for them and will continue to do so. KT at the beginning would have never done this.  the show time and time again tells us we don't have to put up with the cards we are dealt with in life. you can choose to find that door and escape, much like the main and side characters in this story have been gradually doing. MY and KT will not be ill-fated lovers as they have the capacity to change it. if nurse park is not the mum, then cool. but its the journey that our leads go on by becoming courageous, self-less and strong humans that is most important and we shouldn't lose sight of that! screw whoever the mum is! this final hurdle will show the three how important they are to each other when they are all willing to fight (KT) or stay (MY) in the name of love.

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I'm still trying to get over ep 14. It was a crying fest but a really good one. I love how the writer has made ST such an integral part of MY and GTs relationship instead of just an older brother. 

Its interesting how the show has almost pointed out that Nurse Park is the mom but has still not confirmed it 100%. I really hope she doesn't turn out to be the mom and instead is MY's aunt. 

I also feel that there is more to parents story than what they have showed us. From the beginning, the show is very good at misleading us. MY's mom tells the dad that the housekeeper (GT's mom) "crossed a line". She makes it sound like it was more than just being a nanny to MY. And during the murder, they showed both the moms talking but it was only after she murdered her did MY's mom bring up MY's topic.... so I feel there is definetly more to the parents story than what is being showed till now. 

Speaking of secrets, Has Jae Su and Seung Je got together? There seemed to be a lot of looks between them when Jae Su wanted to go with her but she said she has to work. 

It is so heartwarming to see that GT and MY have so many people who care for them. I actually had tears like SM when i saw how much everyone supports them

• Like 5

https://k-communities.com/2020/08/03/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-14/
K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 14
August 3, 2020

Kim Soohyun X Kim Chang Wan surprised by the identity of the butterfly painter in CCTV
8C2507EA-9932-434E-9A73-EBF9357E0C44.jpg
Original post: Naver TV

[+1,639,-8]Jang Young Nam…. Please go easy on us with the actingㅠㅠㅠ ㄷㄷㄷㄷ(t/n: ㄷㄷㄷ is used to describe the shivering action)

[+1,216,-5]The real psycho was Do Hee Jae, Woah ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ… What a crazy head nurse! She went all the way and even changed her face

[+1,069,-3]I got goosebumps when the head nurse started laughingㄷㄷㄷㄷ That was so scary! Was this a horror movie or what? ㄷㄷ

[+904,-4]If the head nurse was really the one who killed Sang Tae and Kang Tae’s mom that means that Kang Tae was always next to his mom’s murdererㅠㅠ

[+853,-2]So director Oh didn’t know either???

[+797,-4]Woah… I got chills all over my body when she turned around, looked at the CCTV and smiled… That was creepy!

[+614,-3]I got goosebumps when she was smiling at the camera

[+537,-4]The genre is horror… Crazy!!! I almost passed out, anyone with a weak heart is not allowed to watch this…

[+482,-3]Jang Young Nam’s acting went over the top here ㄷ ㄷ

[+385,-4]Seriously, I can’t believe she was smiling at the CCTV

[+318,-2]Woah.. Her smile with the BGM was so creepy, I’m so scared… I think I’m gonna sleep with mom tonight

[+311,-2]Seriously, (Your mom) is psycho but it’s okayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seo Yeji is terrified by the fact that her mother was here when she didn’t even know of her existence
3553088B-B3AB-4F2B-9AEA-0A6E69DB8A38.jpg

[+1,116,-3]Seriously, just imagine how creepy it is… when Moon Young used to dream about her and scream for her to get way in her sleep, she was by her side watching her …. ㅠㅠㅠ

[+706,-5]Moon Young, it’s not your fault… “we did nothing wrong”ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kang Tae’s right ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+685,-4]I can feel how scared and afraid Ko Moon Young is,,, her acting is over the top…

[+578,-4]Just how scared she is that she’s asking him to run away…ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+460,-3]I feel so bad for Moon Young, I’m even more heart broken than she is

[+390,-2]Just when they started to get better, Moon young’s asking him to run away again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+331,-5]Moon Young, it’s not your faultㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+293,-4]Moon Young, you did nothing wrong..

[+255,-3]I feel so bad for Moon Young, she’s so sad and pitiful …. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Kim Soohyun Leans on Oh Jung Se “I Will Protect You!”
2F8873E2-AE1D-4731-9A52-778E094094DD.jpg

[+1,101,-9]Sang Tae is reliable

[+890,-7]Sang Tae oppaㅠㅠㅠ brought tears to my eyes… This drama has a special place in my heart cause my brother is mentally disabled…. Oh Jung Se is making really sadㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+793,-3]Now Kang Tae and Moon Young are depending on Sang Taeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I started crying when he said that he’s his older brother, his guardian and he must protect himㅜㅜ

[+790,-5]Moon Kang-tae’s voice was shaking, he got so emotional when his brother said that he forgave herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He’s such a good actorㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+657,-6]Kang Tae’s shaky voice made me cryㅠㅠㅠ

[+593,-6]I’ve cried so much that I don’t have any tears left in my body..

[+443,-6]Oh Jung Se’s acting is stellarㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+375,-5]You can trust Oh Jung Se’s acting  as expected, he’s so cool!

[+371,-3]I sobbed during this sceneㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Kim Soohyun went to the cursed castle alone to meet Jang Young Nam

Spoiler

CCC1AFE3-CE7B-4AE2-B36C-A0B3A48065C1.jpg

[+1,762,-14]The sound of her laughter alone gave me goosebumps…. Please let them be safe, I hope everyone will be okayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,711,-16]Jang Young Nam is such a good actress

[+1,200,-11]Jang Young Nam’s so scary somehow… Is it because I’ve never seen her as a villain? She’s a really good actressㅠㅜ

[+896,-9]Kang Tae knew that her first target would be his brother…

[+668,-26]Please let Moon Young be happyㅜㅜㅠ

[+597,-16]Ajumma, I will kill you if something goes wrong with Sang Tae

[+585,-13]Seriously, this episode is the best one yet!!

[+517,-7]Woah… I got chills all over my body when she laughed…

[+476,-8]Writer-nim, you’re stepping on the accelerator…. I don’t have time to breathㄷㄷ

[+438,-12]Look at her running barefootㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Moon Young-ahㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, floweroad said:

- why would she just sit around and do nothing to the dad and MY all these years? as explained in ep 14, she loved that she could watch the dad suffer in silence, secretly tormenting him right by his side. this must have been extremely gratifying for her. as for MY, maybe mum saw what a 'horrible' person MY already was and felt she grew up to be exactly what she wanted. she was already 'perfect'. why risk ruining something that didn't need fixing? if anything, if she resurfaced, MY may even have the capacity to hurt her. she'd rather watch MY cause havoc from a distance. it wasn't until KT/ST started coming into MY's life that MY started becoming a better person and thus gradually a 'failure' to mum and hence her intervention.  

This is a good analysis. MY wears a lot of black in the beginning of show and now she wears a lot of white/light colours. MY appears to be wearing the same black lace dress as Head Nurse in her photo in her books - this was not something I thought of but noticed when looking at some IG posts on MY's fashion :blink:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, nhicar tabuzo said:

- Lastly, there was a question on how can Nurse Park get into the Seoul Hospital. She probably faked her way into the hospital (re: got the same uniform and passed herself as a nurse from the hospital...this is kdrama, its quite common for someone to pretend to be a doctor to kill or kidnap someone hehehe).

This possibility just ruins the entire let's say very out of box K drama experiences for this show TBH for me. This was one unconventional show, and for the writers to just insert the fake doctor entering room rghh....

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

At this point, nurse Park is 99.9% mom. But my 1% question is: How did she survive 20 years ago then? Flashbacks indicate she suffered quite a number of incidents that should have killed her.  

so..

Since kmy dad have a brain tumour maybe his memory is not correct,,

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

I'm your guardian.

He owns my whole heart.

:frown::heart:

9b7119d574c8c3fce9c2f74ebf06f3afa2a52d17

cred. owner (kdramatelier)

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

I think the viewers who’re waiting for another plot twist will be disappointed. I don’t think there will be another twist regarding who’s MY’s mother. We need to see what really happened between two mothers, what triggered MY’s mother to kill Mama Moon and how MY’s survived. But it’s too late in the game to introduce a new character.

I knew the head nurse was the mother or someone sinister from the start because she was creepy as hell. Kudos to the actress who’s playing her because there was something very off about her from the start. Her facial expressions didn’t quite match the situation, she made me uncomfortable and sometimes her smiles gave me shudders. 

I know there have been some new approaches in the drama, but it’s still a k-drama after all. Koreans just can’t let go of “childhood connection, first love, your parent killed my parent, noble idiocy, didn’t tell the vulnerable character all the facts so he got abducted” tropes so easily. 

I’d hate the idea of MY and ST being siblings. I want the connection they found to be genuine, not because they were secretly siblings. Even though MY wasn’t always fair to ST, she never underestimated him and always regarded him as her equal. I’m still mad KT didn’t warn ST about the head nurse, ST proved to be more than capable to behave like an adult, they should’ve trusted him more. 

• Like 10

I’m late with my thoughts about ep13 and ep14, but still I wanted to share them with you :):

- ep 14 was heartbreaking. MY and KT crying scenes made me cry too. I was hugging my pillow all running time!:criesariver:

- ST feeding MY, so touching! She truly became her little sister in his heart now! 
- MY dressing again all showy says a lot... she is feeling insecure again.

- KT is finally starting to open up and speak about his true emotions.

- ST easily recognized MY true feeling looking at her facial expression ... that’s a big step fwd for him.

- Nurse is really evil. I am still guessing if she is truly her mom or her aunt. Either way, she is her family and truly evil!

- ep 13, awww that family pic was so sweet. Very touching when she was alone with ST and KT (raining scene), and again, ST is showing that he is becoming more independent from his little brother (he is holding his own umbrella) 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1