Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

8 minutes ago, JungRok said:

Damn ep 14 is the best one. I almost cry every time they all crying. Oh Jung Se is really the saviour

I hate it over the fact that the drama rating wasnt that high. Maybe because it fought with Backstreet Convi Boy or the drama is sensitive to Korean community. I hoped the rating will be 10% for the last ep.. thankfully Netflix stats showed the drama is no 1 for all East Asian and Southeast Asian country

@JungRok saw this on Twitter though it's not about ratings.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

preview ep 14

All the OST in first post :)

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, floweroad said:

at this point it seems like head nurse IS confirmed to be mum, but theres still a part of me hoping she isn't?? if she isn't though, im not sure how they'll be able to explain it all in 2 episodes... it was a such a beautiful, emotional episode but i'm left pretty confused about the mum thing like how did she survive the fall etc? at this point, it feels like it needs more than 2 eps to wrap the stories up. lets hope for super long eps next week!

Yes, me too.  Although I have accepted the fact about the Head Nurse, it still disturb me to think that she is the mother.  They have done well so far and hopefully will be able to tell us the viewers what really happened previously.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ncly said:

Rough translation of the preview: 

"Stop acting... acting like it doesn't hurt when it does.
Now you're not an oppa. You're gonna be in front of me (?).
Why's everyone so kind to me?
Let's think of it as a long nightmare.
I'm confident about it.
Is your daughter a 'work'?
Because you keep acting like this he's getting worse!
That trash ending you're dreaming about, will never happen."

Credit: Giovanni Hosen @ YouTube 

A more accurate translation of Ep. 15 preview (taken from Netflix):

MY: Stop pretending.

MY: Stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. 

MY: You're going to do it in front of me. Not just Sang Tae.

MY: Why is everyone so nice to me?

KT: Let's just think of it as a nightmare. I can do it. 

KT: Is your daughter an artwork to you?

Head Nurse: She won't listen to me because of you!

KT: Give it up. That messed up ending you're dreaming of will never come. 

• Like 9

i'm still digesting this episode, too heart wrenching T.T

MY cried too much in this episode..

the monkfish story, isnt that mean DHJ will kill MY since she felt she's her failed artwork?

and the way they found out about Nurse park, it's so creepy that she smiled to the cctv:astonished:

how will ST react when he knew this?they should tell him earlier T.T

also, did i miss where they inform us the guy nurse is director Oh's son?in what scene?

Spoiler

anyways, i have feeling that we wont get another sexy kiss scene if DHJ case lasts until half of ep 16

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

At this point, nurse Park is 99.9% mom. But my 1% question is: How did she survive 20 years ago then? Flashbacks indicate she suffered quite a number of incidents that should have killed her.  

so..

When-Ally-Says-I-Dont-Know-What-Real-Any

:whytho:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I was hoping that KT could at least tell JS about the Head Nurse in order to protect ST from being harmed in the first place since he's not able to tell his brother the reason why.  

Well, I trust everything will be OK at the end.  It has been a tough week with so many revelation. Now we know the Director's secret too and his singing (when KT and MY were separated by the door)  I believe it's his voice. 

Leaving with something light after all these :

Spoiler

Start from min. 1.18. There's English sub too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, strongtower said:

- So the junior caregiver is actually the director's son? Was this revealed before? I must have missed it. But if not, nice twist. That explains why he's somehow lazy & always complaining cause his dad is the director. Lol

- I just hope they explain well how KMY mom survived after with so much bleeding then was stored in the basement for a while then placed inside the bag and drowned in the water.

I don't think it's been mentioned before. The first thing I thought of was - ah, so that's how he still has a job after causing all that ruckus when he blabbed about GT and MY and ST overheard.

Regarding mom's injuries, yeah, it's strange and she seemed to have no lasting cognitive/physical impairments.

1 hour ago, debbsthebee said:

I'm not okay

Aww, it's okay to not be okay.   :twerk2:

By the way I think this is the first time where we've heard a character on the show say it out loud in full - JR's mom in the director's office.

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Also WHY isn't the Cursed Castle EVER Locked from Inside Ever Day OR NIGHT!!! It is like a Free GAS Station, anyone can enter anytime.

Ahahahahaha, free gas station. Best comparison ever.

Like a lot of people, my favorite scene was ST feeding MY. Goodness, what a tearjerker. It was both sweet and sad. I love how ST was cajoling MY, speaking sweetly to her like a child. I think he has fully accepted the MY-ST pairing in his heart.

This episode really highlighted ST as the healer. He was so great with GT and MY by physically being there for them.:tears:

I want the mom storyline wrapped by by episode 15, please. My heart can't taken any more surprises.

@stella77, thanks for the insight about monkfish. I had no idea! :wut:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Went back and watched ep 3 when the Head Nurse met MY for the first time (?). In the same episode, while MY was driving up to her castle, another van was driving in the opposite direction and we saw a glimpse of a lady in the van...maybe the Head Nurse collected some of MY's mum's belongings then?

This has been an excellent show so far :)

• Like 10
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Bekind said:

Went back and watched ep 3 when the Head Nurse met MY for the first time (?). In the same episode, while MY was driving up to her castle, another van was driving in the opposite direction and we saw a glimpse of a lady in the van...maybe the Head Nurse collected some of MY's mum's belongings then?

This has been an excellent show so far :)

I WENT BACK AFTER I READ YOUR POST AND IM SHOOOOOOOK. Yes! That's some pick-up car(?) for moving things and that's MY's omma lips! OMG IM SHOOOOOOOK. So I guess her mom somehow still have the key to their house, so it makes sense that she can go whenever she wants to, especially when there's a scene with butterfly shadow over KT and MY. 

IM NOT GOOD AT CATCHING DETAILS LIKE THIS, I WILL WATCH THIS SERIES FROM THE FIRST EPISODE AGAINNN.

• Like 12

I'm still curious about the previous episode, the title is Father of The Two Sisters. I read the original story, not the movie, The Story of Janghwa and Hongryeon. It says that these two sisters being abused by their step mother and their father doesnt know about that.

So the Father of Two Sister is referring to the father of patient with identity disorder? Because she had split personality so it seems like she had a sister?

Or is it about Do Hui Jae who is suspected of having a sister which is Park Haeng Ja? But who is the father?

I dont know, can someone enlighten me??? :(

• Like 4

Just, WOW. 

Freaking WOM.

Episode 13 and 14 had me in tears.

What an amazing writer who is so kind, truly kind and respectful to their characters, and as a result kind and respectful to human beings.

10 minutes ago, Dana Annisa said:

I'm still curious about the previous episode, the title is Father of The Two Sisters. I read the original story, not the movie, The Story of Janghwa and Hongryeon. It says that these two sisters being abused by their step mother and their father doesnt know about that.

So the Father of Two Sister is referring to the father of patient with identity disorder? Because she had split personality so it seems like she had a sister?

Or is it about Do Hui Jae who is suspected of having a sister which is Park Haeng Ja? But who is the father?

I think it refers to Moon-Young father and the patient with disassociated identity issue. Moon-Young was abused by her mother as a child and her father should have been aware of it, but did nothing to stop it.

I'm also not sure it is necessary to read "father" literally.  The point seems to be the person of any gender no mater the relationship who has the ability to help without intervening in abuse is guilty of that abuse also.

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, Dana Annisa said:

In Episode 13, Moon-young tells Gang-tae that it is ridiculous to expect children to forgive their parents for all the bad things they did before they die. She then goes on to mention the story that she hated as a kid, A Tale of Two Sisters. She hated the father in the story because he turned a blind eye to the abuse the two sisters were getting from the stepmother. Like Sun-hae, the patient with the identity disorder, MY was being abused by her mother while her father turned a blind eye to the abuse. It may not have been physical abuse like Sun-hae's experience, but it was psychological/emotional abuse...unhealthy controlling of her every movement and isolating her from others.

• Like 10

After watching episode 14, I have a feeling that head nurse is not MY's mother, and writers just want to throw the last plot twist in episode 15. I mean, MY said no matter how many surgeries the mother had she would have recognized her mom. I am still leaning forward the theory of the two sisters (the 25 min youtube video someone posted was so convincing). That way Kangtae wouldn't have to feel so bad about loving MY, because even though he is now forgiving, his conscience won't let him live with her happily forever if that is the case. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 9

Someone please enlighten me how does a person with a cracked up skull, tied up in a sack, thrown in the lake, survive?

• Like 8

OMG!!!:scream:

-The head nurse/mon gave me the chills (so scary) when looked at the cctv and also with her creepy laugh at the end...... i am still shaking:crazy::crazy::crazy:

-HOW????how on earth survived? It does not make sense. UNLESS.... KMY' dad had illusions or memory gaps from his brain tumor and everything were different than actually had them in his memory/mind:blink:

-ST feeding  MY was the sweetest scene ever.... i dont know  if they tell him the truth ever.. (but if they did i am sure he will say that MY is his family  and has nothing to do with that woman):bawling:

Waiting for ep 15...... we need answers...!!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

57 minutes ago, aisling said:

Someone please enlighten me how does a person with a cracked up skull, tied up in a sack, thrown in the lake, survive?

Either a Houdini or whodidn't. 

MY confirmed that she saw Mom's bloody body on the floor. But no one else can confirm that Dad really disposed Mom's body somewhere. Maybe he did, and then someone saved Mom (POR perhaps?). But that's hardly believable bec she would have lost a lot of blood by then. 

So I'll wait for MY and Nurse Park's versions. Revisionism is a recurring theme in this drama. Stories are retold from a different perspective, after which the characters achieve catharsis. Even MY's works embody that: to solve your problem, look at it from another angle. 

For example, Nurse Park is a totally different person. 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

I had the same question. However, I think we are assuming that this actually all happened - recall that this version of the story is based on what MY's father remembered... and in that scene, right before the memory was shown it was brought up that he had a brain tumor + memory and cognitive disorders. So - the story he remembered could be inaccurate. In fact, throughout the show we've seen even "normal" folks like GT having selective / "inaccurate" memory, e.g., only remembering parts of his childhood (e.g., his mother only caring for ST) unless prompted otherwise.

I don't think we've ever seen MY's full memory of her mother's death - and perhaps her memory is the only trustworthy one as she is now the sole living witness. This is perhaps why the head nurse is out to get her.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, yourinnerstar said:

I had the same question. However, I think we are assuming that this actually all happened - recall that this version of the story is based on what MY's father remembered... and in that scene, right before the memory was shown it was brought up that he had a brain tumor + memory and cognitive disorders. So - the story he remembered could be inaccurate. In fact, throughout the show we've seen even "normal" folks like GT having selective / "inaccurate" memory, e.g., only remembering parts of his childhood (e.g., his mother only caring for ST) unless prompted otherwise.

I don't think we've ever seen MY's full memory of her mother's death - and perhaps her memory is the only trustworthy one as she is now the sole living witness. This is perhaps why the head nurse is out to get her.

Yes! Now in this episode I think the same , i just wrote it a while ago! 

Also in his confesion he said  something like "i am not sure if i really killed that woman" if i recall correctly.

I really hope that carma will punish her really hard...

• Like 5