Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

So MY and ST sharing something in common, both were the witnesses to their own mothers' murdered. I love how ST is taking care of the 2 wounded birds in the preview and I hope ST can accept the reality of The Butterfly Killer. It's seems like MY is the one having the hardest time in accepting it. Guilt-ridden by the fact that her Mom is the culprit of the life long suffering of the man she loves the most.

I notice GT had learns to accept the PDA shown by MY with ease without getting bother and awkward anymore. In previous episodes he always putting on uncomfortable expressions but when MY pulled his neck ties to sealed the deal with a kiss, he smiled and laughed. He even admitted to ST about the "peck" he shared with MY (even though I suspected he lied a little because he must had a full blown making out session judging from the fanning he did when he went into the room :naughty:). He even tried to acted as a "gigolo" before MY shut him down....:joy: Such a delightful development of MY-ST-GT's bonds.....

I agreed with MY though that GT should ditches the suits. He is positively lethal in it....I can hear the sounds of ovaries explosions and back flips around the world when he popped out in the studio for the first time.....:glasses: MY looks ravishing too in that red/fuchsia dress in the preview.

The DID of Shaman lady is heart wrenching. I remember reading an old novel by Sydney Sheldon titled Tell Me Your Dreams about similar case. It's about a woman who developed a DID because she was sexually abused by her distinguish Dad when she was young. Each abuse resulted in another split of her personality.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

@madmad min yes still many unanswered questions.. to be honest in the beginning I also thought the lady looking out of the window was Ok Ran.. or maybe that’s what they wanted watchers to believe? so they tried to mislead us and turn the suspicion away from the head nurse.. Everything is still very confusing!

I think OK Ran is dead :)

I think the Director is nice and wont turn evil.

I keep wondering what does GT feel when he hears all about MY's misfortunes? Even the publisher doesn't know the exacts. And MY was being super mellow and nice in this episode. I want her to tackle her own devil/butterfly too. For once the Oppa and My have to step up... give me an awesome end to an awesome series, writernim.

• Like 6

Despite the truth about MY eomma. I thought MY appa would be able to tell MY directly, what's inside his heart, his fear, his regret, and his complicated thought.

The moment the chief told GT to not trust anyone in the hospital, and when they analyze the message on paper, at that moment.. Nurse Park suddenly pops up in my head. Some netizen already had suspicion on her but I thought she's not the mother. But after seeing the butterfly pin and her smile while driving, I got goosebump. I read a post, there's a speculation. Nurse Park might be MY eomma evilish twin. And she might actually be the real killer of GT ST eomma. MY eomma wore the pin on different side from Nurse Park. Is she her twin (based on the title 'tale of two sisters')? 

So, MY eomma is innocent. MY-GT don't have to feel guilty for hurting each other.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, blademan said:

I need a moment.

Aah This Pic, The Drawing is completed and Flowers have Pink colors instead of Blue Outline. ST found his Door !!! 

:omg:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Assuming the head nurse is MY’s mom’s sister and her big reveal is timed nicely because the dad died and she’s satisfied, I agree the mystery questions are why she is so adamant about going after the brothers and what does the mom mean by the housekeeper crossed the line?  I think it’ll all make sense soon... 

I like how there’s a strong plausibility of having the problems resolved in ep 14 leaving the last TWO eps to be filled with happy moments and I don’t even mind a time jump to show us their future happy lives!

Quick question but no time to rewatch... can anyone tell me if there was any importance with the paper notes that ST had ... I think it said something about hating his brother?? He was crossing it out fiercely.  Was this hidden in the book that POR gave him (I may be remembering this all incorrectly) and do these have anything to do with the scratched up red notes KT found?

• Like 3

credit: The Travelling Hopia twitterEeWmxaDUMAAUk3p?format=jpg&name=large

EeV697oVAAAM4sx?format=jpg&name=largeEd3VkRdVAAAQcyg?format=jpg&name=medium

EeWfx0wU0AE2jyM?format=jpg&name=large

Ed3kYB8UEAARAr9?format=jpg&name=largeEd3h1PlUEAAgkX3?format=jpg&name=large

Ed55NuxU0AA6de0?format=jpg&name=largeEeWP0d9VAAEDkcr?format=jpg&name=largeEd3fWVeU0AANnMn?format=jpg&name=largeEeWVhyGU0AENev0?format=jpg&name=largeEd3pb_FUwAULUDf?format=jpg&name=largeEeWcHZBUEAE_Jbw?format=jpg&name=largeEeWXmscU8AAKWQk?format=jpg&name=large

Ed55PLiUwAA_2j3?format=jpg&name=largeEeV60ZxUYAEq_yI?format=jpg&name=largeEeV7CspUMAEmkbP?format=jpg&name=mediumEeV7FmeUEAArDt6?format=jpg&name=largeEeV7JWdU8AAEe96?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Shocked 4

19 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Quick question but no time to rewatch... can anyone tell me if there was any importance with the paper notes that ST had ... I think it said something about hating his brother?? He was crossing it out fiercely.  Was this hidden in the book that POR gave him (I may be remembering this all incorrectly) and do these have anything to do with the scratched up red notes KT found?

There still seems to be a mystery to the significance of the notes, but I think they are there to mess with the Moon brothers. 

1. The note that ST found from the book (that I believe POR threw at the room ST was staying in after his meltdown) originally said "The little brother kills his big brother"

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-5-09-36-PM.png

2. The note that KT found from the blue envelop with the butterfly said "I will come for you soon." POR originally left this on ST's table, and obviously the butterfly has a significant meaning in this scene as triggers ST's traumatic memory.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-5-16-40-PM.png

3. The rest of the notes that KT found from POR's book but were scratched out, well we haven't gotten any clues on what's written there, but I guess they are probably similar notes to #2 and #3.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-5-12-19-PM.png

And my theory is that it was the Head Nurse who manipulated POR into helping her so she could disguise and hide her real identity. I think it all started when the Head Nurse had that 1-1 meeting with POR in a private room (i think it was POR's scheduled counseling session), where the Head Nurse asked POR "Did KT really try to kill ST?" and I think from then on she enlisted POR into her big scheme. And for what happened POR after visiting MY, that's still a mystery to all of us. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8

I cannot stream today, reading some tweets on twitter.. goosebump for the nurse park scene..

i need to arrive at home faster to watch!!!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

MY is again telling him to run away but he promised he would protect his family. KT is not going anywhere

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Watching Sang-tae feed a heartbroken Moon-young while she is saying sorry to him is soooo....:bawling:  I can't stop crying. Where are my tissues?

Reading real-time Naver comments, I'm not alone in crying ㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠ

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

Posted (edited)

So proud of ST today. Taking care of MY and comforting KT. And he didn't run away this time seeing that butterfly.

Spoiler

What did she do to our ST?

Ep 15 preview!

Edited by MinLyn
Please kindly note that we are only allowed to display 3 images (including video clips) in a single post and the remaining images would have to be put in a spoiler tag. Thank you.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 10
  • Love 1

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-9-07-03-PM.png

Ep 15 * The truth behind Kangtae’s mother’s death was revealed. Angered by Hee-jae's provocative behavior, Kang-tae eventually explodes. There is a shocking scene in front of Moon-young, who came running barefoot to save Kang-tae.*

Credit: _ayachk @ instagram

Rough translation of the preview: 

"Stop acting... acting like it doesn't hurt when it does.
Now you're not an oppa. You're gonna be in front of me (?).
Why's everyone so kind to me?
Let's think of it as a long nightmare.
I'm confident about it.
Is your daughter a 'work'?
Because you keep acting like this he's getting worse!
That trash ending you're dreaming about, will never happen."

Credit: Giovanni Hosen @ YouTube 

• Like 9
  • Shocked 4
  • Thanks 2

did GT get stabbed in the preview?

I have spoilt myself by seeing the short previews, thanks for sharing! Are we nearing the end?

And yes, ahjumma the "trash ending" that everyone has been dreaming about will happen! 

• Like 4

Okay..

Everything needs to wrap up by episode 15 or at least, the beginning of episode 16. 

If all this still drags onto more than half of episode 16, our chances for hot steamy kisses and a bed scene will be so limited. And this will be me coming after writer-nim and PD-nim:

0902bc71e793186b6934df329483cc67.gif

We all didn’t spend time at the OK Psychiatric and haunted castle for nothing..

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15