[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

:Furious:

She's the actual mom!

She killed her husband!

The only reason she stayed in the hospital is to watch him suffer!

She also 'killed' the dude who chocked MY in the first episode!

Like come on! I used to think her interactions with the Director was so comedic!

The male nurse we hate is the Director's son!

...I give up. This show has managed to really mess me up!

Congrats!

EebNPnhU4AMjS6N?format=png&name=small

cred. owner

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I know I am writing short posts in bits, just some things pop up in my mind now, out of a sudden. :D 

Guys, just how blessed we are to watch this trio of actors, though! Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, Oh Jung-se - such versatile & extremely talented actors, all three of them. If they don't win all the awards, I don't know who. And having all three of them in one drama, all main characters... truly a blessing. :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 3

What an episode.

It made me cry and scared/creeped out (Nurse Park esp when she faced the cctvcamera).

Random thoughts:

- ST feeding MY is the best scene for me. 

- So the junior caregiver is actually the director's son? Was this revealed before? I must have missed it. But if not, nice twist. That explains why he's somehow lazy & always complaining cause his dad is the director. Lol

- KMY's nails! How often does she have her nails polished? Or it's just some nail cliparts that's easy to place on/remove? One time she had a shade of green of nail polish when opening the manuscript then next scene with the red dress when she was getting ready to meet her mom, she had white nail polish. Did she change it after reading the manuscript? Lol

-Juri & KMY director/boss couple! Very cute. 

- Heartwarming convo with Jaesu & GT. When Jaesu said that he is weak and so is KMY. It was something only close and real friends could say. Deep.

- I just hope they explain well how KMY mom survived after with so much bleeding then was stored in the basement for a while then placed inside the bag and drowned in the water.

-Much praises have been given to KSH and OJS' acting. But this episode was KMY's and SYJ shined and proved (once again) that she indeed is a also a great actress. 

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

yeah from the preview it does look like KT is strangling mum... thats probably the shocking scene MY runs in and sees. from the preview she says  "stop pretending that it doesn't hurt. you're going to do it (pretend) in front of me, not just ST" she's likely referring to the fact KT keeps saying its something he can look past, but because of what she witnessed, she knows her mum can still cause him pain despite what he says :((( 

at this point it seems like head nurse IS confirmed to be mum, but theres still a part of me hoping she isn't?? if she isn't though, im not sure how they'll be able to explain it all in 2 episodes... it was a such a beautiful, emotional episode but i'm left pretty confused about the mum thing like how did she survive the fall etc? at this point, it feels like it needs more than 2 eps to wrap the stories up. lets hope for super long eps next week!

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

What a tears fest!! :bawling::bawling: MY hurts deeply and pushes him away out of guilt and fear that Nurse will harms him. ST is my hero in today episode. The scene he was feeding MY and the convo with GT on the stairs had me bawling my eyes out....:bawling::bawling: Both KSH and SYJ are exceptional crier.....:bawling::bawling:

Today episode shows so much deep friendship and family bonds (Bonker Mom doesn't count). Love how MY and JS knew that GT is a weakling and coward who knows only run from problem and facing it. But he will man up to protects his family, MY and ST....Jia You!!

There are still so many Qs left unanswered I hope 2 episodes next week can wrap up nicely....

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Well episode 14 - such a mix of suspense, emotions and we get some answers!

Spoiler

Ohhh Nurse Park is THE mom and she is indeed evil! Our writer really went and committed her to truly cruel. Our theories out the window..... Now that the show has explained why she stayed all these years - it does make sense. I just hope our writer will also explain how she survived the fall and the lake - which I think is coming in the next episode.

The Hand, the Monkfish story is very interesting. It’s symbolic in so many levels - over possessive mother and a child that was raised to be dependent on the mom. But then the mom gets angry when the child can’t follow her orders (betrayal) and tosses her into the water (this creeped me out because of MY’s dream of her mom in the lake saying save me save me!!!!!)

Our writer is brilliant! I also knew that monkfish lure their prey by the filament that sticks out of their head, and swallows them whole. -chills!- when the mom wrote that this was MY’s failure but her favorite! She’s abandon MY. 

My favorite scene is when ST came to MY too. I cried a good cry when she asked for forgiveness. ST was so sweet. Also like the Jaesu and KT scene where he told them to stick together. Ahh I hope ST can accept the truth without too much pain when he finds out too. I also like how KT told MY that he doesn’t care about the past but it’s never that easy. 

I had no inkling that the incompetent younger male nurse assistant was THE son of the director. What a good reveal and that scene was touching. 

Although the show-down is next week, I am still Ok with this. This episode provided enough answers and try to focus on how our family is coping. I like that MY is in the fighting spirit and she tried to lure out her mom in order to protect KT and ST (noting that he is a coward too awww she didn’t remember that he said he will fight for her!!) but ahhh that scene of her running in red dress.

Minor gripe - where is everyone when Nurse Park went to pick up ST?!?! Why was he alone?!?!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

33 minutes ago, blademan said:

She's the actual mom!

She killed her husband!

The only reason she stayed in the hospital is to watch him suffer!

She also 'killed' the dude who chocked MY in the first episode!

The nurse we hate is the Director's son!

...I give up. This show has managed to really mess me up!

Congrats!

When i read “the nurse we hate is the Director’s son” I thought you meant nurse Park and i was like “wait..are we dealing with a gender change now too?” 

:fear:

lol, since i have not been able to catch up lately, I will guess you meant another nurse.

haha i tell you. This show makes all of us not OKAY :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Andd......We are back to Rocky sorry PsychoBio Horror Show.!!! Dang!!!

I am proud of you ST OPPA!!! For taking care of MY and GT.

JS is a friend one is lucky to have for life.But stop calling KT weak, he may be a suppressed coward , it takes a LOT to be him for you to call him weak. Weird example to make him stick together in a screwed up situation though.

LSI and JR are cute.

Can Director Doc and JR's mom end up together They are so Good.

Random Scene , GossipBoy CY is Director's Son??? What Why did I need to know that??

The heart breaks for MY and GT. I think the pigtails of MY in Epi 15 preview, is her loosing Memory/intense trauma after she watches something happening in cursed castle between DHJ/GT.

The writer NEEDS to show how did DHJ Survive??? And How did MY grow up and where....

ST Oppa better Survive 

Also WHY isn't the Cursed Castle EVER Locked from Inside Ever Day OR NIGHT!!! It is like a Free GAS Station, anyone can enter anytime.

#HopingforaHEA

• Like 8

Hi, first time posting on this forum because I just finished watching episode 14 but can't help to wonder this but no one brought it up yet?

Spoiler

What happened to ST at the end? He was unresponsive and the mom was laughing wickedly. I hope he's not dead? :bawling:Also, shouldn't KT have protected ST better? No one told ST to be careful of HN so he willingly followed her...  KT did find the butterfly note from POR so he should be aware that his brother might be targeted.  So yeah that's my little rant sort of....

• Like 4

Well, I cried more than I expected.

:crybaby:

This episode convinced me that Mun Yeong and Gang Tae's relationship are goals af. Yes babes, stay together and protect each other. I'm learning every episode.

Supporting cast is super strong, definitely the kind of people Mun Yeong needs to stand against her monster mom.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, cenching said:

Today episode shows so much deep friendship and family bonds 

Absolutely! The sweetest scene was when Sang-tae was feeding "his younger sister" KMY. His character development is so astonishing, he easily became my favourite in the series. :wub:

Director O slowly becomes right, by the way - at the end Sang-tae will help his brother. Not only his brother, but his "sister" too. I guess, he will be the one "facing" the Creepy Park Mom. Yes, he already did but I believe he will be the one to win over her, for the sake of his family, not only for overcoming his own fear. I hope I am right this time, I really adore Sang-tae & want him to be the reason why the story gets the happy ending. Which will send a positive message that being different is not only not-bad but might help others in surprising ways, those people are not a burden but just on the contrary. :) 

• Like 11

Damn ep 14 is the best one. I almost cry every time they all crying. Oh Jung Se is really the saviour

I hate it over the fact that the drama rating wasnt that high. Maybe because it fought with Backstreet Convi Boy or the drama is sensitive to Korean community. I hoped the rating will be 10% for the last ep.. thankfully Netflix stats showed the drama is no 1 for all East Asian and Southeast Asian country

• Like 8

1 hour ago, floweroad said:

at this point it seems like head nurse IS confirmed to be mum, but theres still a part of me hoping she isn't?? if she isn't though, im not sure how they'll be able to explain it all in 2 episodes... it was a such a beautiful, emotional episode but i'm left pretty confused about the mum thing like how did she survive the fall etc? at this point, it feels like it needs more than 2 eps to wrap the stories up. lets hope for super long eps next week!

Yes, me too.  Although I have accepted the fact about the Head Nurse, it still disturb me to think that she is the mother.  They have done well so far and hopefully will be able to tell us the viewers what really happened previously.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ncly said:

Rough translation of the preview: 

"Stop acting... acting like it doesn't hurt when it does.
Now you're not an oppa. You're gonna be in front of me (?).
Why's everyone so kind to me?
Let's think of it as a long nightmare.
I'm confident about it.
Is your daughter a 'work'?
Because you keep acting like this he's getting worse!
That trash ending you're dreaming about, will never happen."

Credit: Giovanni Hosen @ YouTube 

A more accurate translation of Ep. 15 preview (taken from Netflix):

MY: Stop pretending.

MY: Stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. 

MY: You're going to do it in front of me. Not just Sang Tae.

MY: Why is everyone so nice to me?

KT: Let's just think of it as a nightmare. I can do it. 

KT: Is your daughter an artwork to you?

Head Nurse: She won't listen to me because of you!

KT: Give it up. That messed up ending you're dreaming of will never come. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

i'm still digesting this episode, too heart wrenching T.T

MY cried too much in this episode..

the monkfish story, isnt that mean DHJ will kill MY since she felt she's her failed artwork?

and the way they found out about Nurse park, it's so creepy that she smiled to the cctv:astonished:

how will ST react when he knew this?they should tell him earlier T.T

also, did i miss where they inform us the guy nurse is director Oh's son?in what scene?

Spoiler

anyways, i have feeling that we wont get another sexy kiss scene if DHJ case lasts until half of ep 16

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I was hoping that KT could at least tell JS about the Head Nurse in order to protect ST from being harmed in the first place since he's not able to tell his brother the reason why.  

Well, I trust everything will be OK at the end.  It has been a tough week with so many revelation. Now we know the Director's secret too and his singing (when KT and MY were separated by the door)  I believe it's his voice. 

Leaving with something light after all these :

Spoiler

Start from min. 1.18. There's English sub too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2