Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

28 minutes ago, cooleet said:

I know that this will have a happy ending seeing the van and the cast. They will have the trip in the end. But can we have one more "kiss" from the leads? Not just pecks but a real kiss? I can only see that happening when they reconcile again or the road to reconciliation...

I guess such a kiss will be at the very end. :) 

I am emotionally exhausted by ep. 13, and I really don't want to think about ep. 14 - it's going to be a disaster.

My theory of Sang-tae & KMY being siblings was destroyed. :D To be honest, I prefer them not being siblings, otherwise this would have been another type of drama, involving much more than 16 episodes.

Aaaaand we have the creepy nurse back. Super confused whether it's really KMY's mother though, but she did not come off as a surprise at the end, due to too many hints. The dad's convo with her, the director O's hint "don't trust anyone at the hospital, even me" (which made me think he might be involved in some way too, I hope not), the child abuse...

The best (and happiest) part of the episode was Sang-tae trying to draw the emotions of the people. Such a cute scene with Jae-su & the art director. By the way, she said that he is "so freakin' cool" and she is always ready to help him - it would be nice if they become friends. (Although Jae-su called her "cute", so he might act there too. :D )

adored KMY's funeral attire by the way, so far my favourite one. Even the jewellery was super beautiful.

Girl, I agree that letting MKT out in a suit is a dangerous affair. This man is out of this world, especially when dressed in a suit. :wub:

Three more episodes, guys! Three more episodes & we are done! Can't believe it... :( 

• Like 10

I suddenly woke up from my short nap for my exam cram. Haha i dreamt that when Moon Young bought the camping van, they were packing stuff into the van. Sang Tae who is managing some of MY stuff, suddenly found this in her drawer. tenor.gif

Sang Tae was like "Only in one night, she...." 

Edit: I tried to find a pregnancy meme where the hubby found the kit but you get my message here. MY kept a secret about her pregnancy after One Night Stando. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

rewatching ep 10, the scene where KDH want to choke POR, POR said to his ear that "Why? are you going to kill me again?" this scene makes me more confused for nurse Park & POR identity

• Like 4

I'm so confused!!  Where is the patient that ran away? Or did the head nurse tell her to never come back?

Who was doing the shadow butterfly thing in their house?

Is the patient living in the basement?

They did pass the book of the writer from the head nurse to the patient.  So my wild theory is that the MY's mom's ghost inhabits those who read her book and she's coming back to get revenge. 

Edit: Do you remember when a patient thought that MY was her daughter?  I wonder if that was a hint too.  

• Like 1

I just finished watching ep 13 and OMG.... This episode gave me real chills!! The actress who played Mun Young's mother nailed her role! She really was laughing after she just murdered someone! And although we all had an idea about the head nurse, the ending scene when she was driving smiling couldn't have been creepier. I was like this at the ending. 

:wut:

And Mun Young's reaction when she found out her mom probably killed the Moon brother's mom.. 

Aside from that, I went from crying from when the shaman lady confronted her dad, to straight up crying from laughter when Sang Tae was trying to draw Jae Su's face LOL. Also, when Mun Young mentioned that the life of a princess is hard and the ending is the only happy part, and Kang Tae said but that's all that matters, that the ending is happy, I hope that's a foreshadowing to the ending of this drama. 

I feel like I need to read a recap on this episode alone, just to process everything that happened!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tsukimi said:

Am I the only one who thought that KT not knowing about the "shaman girl" mental illness kinda out of character ? He seems meticulous at his job and  a certificate nurse so I'm kinda disappointed . He could just not knowing the exact trauma but shouldn't he supposed to know the illness of each patient at least?  To know how to behave around them . He isn't that blabber mouth male nurse who didn't really care about patients

To be fair, he's only a certified nurse assistance. His friend Ju Ri is an actual nurse. The people who wears pink scrubs are the actual nurse and I think the one he and the big gossip mouther is a nurse assistance. 

This drama give me so many feels. Such a good drama.

Also in Ep 13, when he came to the room fanning his t-shirt... I was like did this boy just have sex or something? :surprisedwut: But it was all just a peck on the mouth.:crybaby:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Just started watching this show. At episode 7, I could resonate to what Gang Tae felt. When you’re a patient of depression, you dwell into self pity and forget about the good memories. However, I’m glad that he remembered the actual memory. Remembering that not all was bad and pulling yourself out of that darkness is a step to overcome depression. As a patient of the same disease that I have been fighting for the last 9 years, it’s been hell of a ride and still is in fact. It’s just that now, I remind myself and pull myself out of it. It’s like fighting a world war in my mind everyday. Even putting on a smile everyday, like Gang Tae is tough. Cant wait to see what happens next! 

• Like 6

first time posting here ... I was in such a shock seeing the head nurse in the end ... but then i realized, it could not be the mom because how can she survive being thrown in the water and with all the blood lost?

if the head nurse is MY's aunt, maybe she stayed close to the father to find out what happened to her sister. i think maybe the father just said she disappeared.

i was puzzled by the title of this episode as well, but if head nurse is MY's mom's sister then it is fitting.

so she got her confession from MY dad so that should be the end of her revenge, especially since the dad said MY has nothing to do with it ... unless she is as crazy as her sister (judging by the way she was acting at the end) ... maybe they were twins? How did she get that butterfly pin? Maybe both of them has the same pin? so she drew that butterfly on the wall.

i was also puzzled by the "psyche" referrals... i think maybe since MY mom is a writer, she is well versed and the doctor is ... well a doctor who should know about these stuff. ... but then again, why warn GT not to trust anyone?

3 more episodes to go ...

• Like 5

Gosh that was a freaking intense episode I was left speechless by the end of it.

I love the Kangtae said that looking after his family won't be a chore to him anymore but he'll do it because it's his life goal now. It's what he feels. If anyone takes MY or ST away from him he'll fight until he gets his family back. That scene was perfection. And you know what he said is 100% true.

Underrated scene imo, but it feels like Sangtae is learning to read emotions a little better on his brother at least.He could tell that Kangtae was feeling shy after his encounter with Moonyoung lmao.

Sangtae's growth is gold. He's blossomed so much before our eyes and has become an actual adult, who would do anything for his younger siblings.

Plus, the bros airing out all the toxicness in their relationship has really helped them heal and become even stronger. They always loved each other but their relationship was unhealthy, it's not anymore

I love how we've witnessed MY,KT, & ST go thru character arcs and come out stronger in the end. That's what I call good character development.

I'm loving Juri and Moonyoung's building friendship again. They both deserve to have other people other than their family to talk to.

The parallels between father's and daughter's all lead to the reveal that MY's dad was actually trying to protect her in his own way. he failed of course but I wish MY would know that and know that even if it was for a moment she wasn't alone in that house

MY's mother was a crazy bat! We already knew that but seeing why she killed The Moon brother's mom and her laughing about it later was CREEPY. It gave me the chills.

My girl went thru so much in that haunted castle, the fact that she was able to keep any goodness inside of her and survive that childhood without turning crazy herself shows how incredibly strong and brave she is. TOP female character for me this year.

The people who could tell nurse Park was the mom or related to her, I commend you! I never thought .that was possible. Although I'm not so sure she is, who could survive a 6 foot fall and landing on the stairs with a twisted neck? Breaking her skull open, bleeding out for who knows how long, and a watery grave to top it all off? I'm gonna guess that by the title of the episode she's MY's aunt who's also nuts & wants revenge. But with the twists on this show you never know lol.

MY being sympathetic to ST not being able to draw emotions and trying to help him with that awwww....

I know some wanted ST & MY to be the real siblings but I'm glad that he's not and he's KT's biological brother. He's MY's adoptive brother anyway XD.

The ending: damn! I hate how Moonyoung found out how her mother was KT's mother's killer, my poor MY :(.

And the revela of the nutso nurse: chills. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I don't want this show to end. It should have been 20 eps SIGH.

OH and my baby Sangtae seemingly being in danger from the Park nurse better be a misdirect, no one touch my baby! Though OJS said he filmed ST having convulsions in an interview I saw..... but it could have been a cut scene, we will see.

• Like 15

I want an ending where Sang Tae playing happily with Gang Tae and Moon Young's son; he will says to Jae su

"I am his uncle, not you, Jae su-shi. You are a stranger, different surnames"

Jae su staring at the camera " After 15 years, I am still an outsider to SangTae."

:loolz:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, angelicXD said:

when he came to the room fanning his t-shirt... I was like did this boy just have sex or something? 

I had the same thought, I still think it's the director's way of telling the viewers that something more than a kiss happened. I'm not hopeful we'll get a bed scene or another passionate kiss because this is kdrama after all :bawling: 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote images, gifs (including reaction gifs) and videos in your posts. Thank you.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

So here is a question i would love for the script to answer. Umm after the "disappearance" of MY mother and the i presume (god i hope) hospitalization of MY father after trying to kill his daughter only once ( god Please only once). Who, what, where did this 12 year MY go to? I mean Please oh please tell me she didn't just live alone by herself in that damn scary cursed castle. I mean geez the trauma. I mean, i could see she had a trauma but gosh did anyone even bother to care for her. Did she end up in some social care system? I mean she had an inherited estate but someone probably no one who truly cared for her must have overseen that she was not left unatended. I want to know who because they were surely lacking. After what she went thru as a kid, as a caretaker i would have tried to show her love in any way humanely possible. I mean how can you see a child go thru that and not want to shelter them with love and compassion. Today’s episode had me bawling. My heart really hurt for MY. Her parents truly failed her. It's a miracle she turned out as good as she did. In her own way she shows more empathy and understanding than those so called normal people. Her ways and methods are just unorthodox but her heart is truly good and she really seem to see people for who they truly are and not for who they appear to be.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

I have been reading all the discussions/hypothesis on social media around the identity of the Head Nurse cum the real culprit. To give the writer some credit, I am not going to place my bet on any one of them. 

Because I Earnestly Hope that the writer can ace it and give us an unexpected twist (albeit with logic) and overthrow the "expected" hypothesis she has intentionally led us on.  That will be the ultimate victory she can claim as a writer in the mystery genre.

There are still many other possibilities the viewers may not have thought of.

That said, I have not had so much fun following up on discussions since the last hype over JK Rowling's Harry Potter series. Thank you all for sharing your insight and guesses!

Aside from the mystery, what I am looking forward to as well in the upcoming episode is to see Hospital Director's earlier prediction coming true -- the emergence of an unexpected hero in SangTae stepping up to help KangTae and now Moon Young too as part of his family.

Kudos to a Good Drama that has brought us all together in the exciting discussion hype across all media platforms!!  

Edited by bkng
  • Like 12

Just finished episode 13, wow, those family scenes with MY, GT and ST liked that and we got another MY & GT kiss :). 

That back story with her dad and she saw omg.

Oh omg no she find out, poor MY, GT and ST:tears:.

And okay Omg is that nurse her mom what?? ahh:o

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, bkng said:

I have been reading all the discussions/hypothesis on social media around the identity of the Head Nurse cum the real culprit. To give the writer some credit, I am not going to place my bet on any one of them. 

Because I Earnestly Hope that the writer can ace it and give us an unexpected twist (albeit with logic) and overthrow the "expected" hypothesis she has intentionally led us on.  That will be the ultimate victory she can claim as a writer in the mystery genre.

There are still many other possibilities the viewers may not have thought of.

That said, I have not had so much fun following up on discussions since the last hype over JK Rowling's Harry Potter series. Thank you all for sharing your insight and guesses!

Aside from the mystery, what I am looking forward to as well in the upcoming episode is to see Hospital Director's earlier prediction coming true -- the emergence of an unexpected hero in SangTae stepping up to help KangTae and now Moon Young too as part of his family.

Kudos to a Good Drama that has brought us all together in the exciting discussion hype across all media platforms!!  

So true I have not been this enthralled since the last Harry Potter book. This writer has done a phenomenal job and so detailed I trust that they will close with the same tight storytelling they have had for the last 13 episodes I mean they have really kept me hooked from start to finish. I am not going to lie I tend to always skip some episodes around the middle cause usually that is when fatigued writing usually starts and plot wholes abound. But this writer has done a wonderful job at keeping the steam going with out stops or stutters.

• Like 7

I’ve been thinking if Nurse P is MY’s aunt, what is her motive of going after the boys? The guy who killed her sis has died. Unless she is soooo like her sister that she is gonna be super possessive of MY that she wants them out of her life? Maybe she drew the butterfly on the mural to break the family up so she could get MY back? Since it probably won’t work - thus, she is trying to harm them?! I really don’t see how MY’s mom can be alive. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Credit to the owner

maybe KSH and SYJ had their own private party  :shaq:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

@RomanticRosebud , I am with you too, i wish that the drama can extend until EP 20...:D

I must give credit to the writer and the translator (not just for the whole crews and actors) that we are having so much fun ride throughout this journey, so sad it's almost ending soon, and I still do not wish to alight from this bus...:lol::tears:

One question : why MY mum wanted to kill moon's brother mum, besides knowing that she was a monster with psychopath and possessive personality...any event that trigger her killing on that night? I hope the story will reveal more on this coming EP...

PS : ST is the key to their happiness in future, i like EP 13 that shown how ST struggling with the facial emotion drawing, the homework that he did with JS and the art assistant, it was so cute and fun to watch them. Lol

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

@RomanticRosebud , I am with you too, i wish that the drama can extend until EP 20...:D

I must give credit to the writer and the translator (not just for the whole crews and actors) that we are having so much fun ride throughout this journey, so sad it's almost ending soon, and I still do not wish to alight from this bus...:lol::tears:

One question : why MY mum wanted to kill moon's brother mum, besides knowing that she was a monster with psychopath and possessive personality...any event that trigger her killing on that night? I hope the story will reveal more on this coming EP...

Some lines that came out from MY's mom to Moon's mom:

-"I can take care of my children."

-"Her mistake, she crossed the line."

If HN not MY's mom, she is really such a duplicate of MY's mom, on how she said "She won't be back" and lately on the preview where she wears MY mom's pin and dress. Really wish this mommy thing is solved tonight, so we just wait for reconciliation on 15 and 16 eps, haha

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1