[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Assuming the head nurse is MY’s mom’s sister and her big reveal is timed nicely because the dad died and she’s satisfied, I agree the mystery questions are why she is so adamant about going after the brothers and what does the mom mean by the housekeeper crossed the line?  I think it’ll all make sense soon... 

I like how there’s a strong plausibility of having the problems resolved in ep 14 leaving the last TWO eps to be filled with happy moments and I don’t even mind a time jump to show us their future happy lives!

Quick question but no time to rewatch... can anyone tell me if there was any importance with the paper notes that ST had ... I think it said something about hating his brother?? He was crossing it out fiercely.  Was this hidden in the book that POR gave him (I may be remembering this all incorrectly) and do these have anything to do with the scratched up red notes KT found?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Quick question but no time to rewatch... can anyone tell me if there was any importance with the paper notes that ST had ... I think it said something about hating his brother?? He was crossing it out fiercely.  Was this hidden in the book that POR gave him (I may be remembering this all incorrectly) and do these have anything to do with the scratched up red notes KT found?

There still seems to be a mystery to the significance of the notes, but I think they are there to mess with the Moon brothers. 

1. The note that ST found from the book (that I believe POR threw at the room ST was staying in after his meltdown) originally said "The little brother kills his big brother"

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-5-09-36-PM.png

2. The note that KT found from the blue envelop with the butterfly said "I will come for you soon." POR originally left this on ST's table, and obviously the butterfly has a significant meaning in this scene as triggers ST's traumatic memory.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-5-16-40-PM.png

3. The rest of the notes that KT found from POR's book but were scratched out, well we haven't gotten any clues on what's written there, but I guess they are probably similar notes to #2 and #3.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-5-12-19-PM.png

And my theory is that it was the Head Nurse who manipulated POR into helping her so she could disguise and hide her real identity. I think it all started when the Head Nurse had that 1-1 meeting with POR in a private room (i think it was POR's scheduled counseling session), where the Head Nurse asked POR "Did KT really try to kill ST?" and I think from then on she enlisted POR into her big scheme. And for what happened POR after visiting MY, that's still a mystery to all of us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

MY is again telling him to run away but he promised he would protect his family. KT is not going anywhere

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

So proud of ST today. Taking care of MY and comforting KT. And he didn't run away this time seeing that butterfly.

Spoiler

What did she do to our ST?

Ep 15 preview!

Edited by MinLyn
Please kindly note that we are only allowed to display 3 images (including video clips) in a single post and the remaining images would have to be put in a spoiler tag. Thank you.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 11
  • Love 1

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-9-07-03-PM.png

Ep 15 * The truth behind Kangtae’s mother’s death was revealed. Angered by Hee-jae's provocative behavior, Kang-tae eventually explodes. There is a shocking scene in front of Moon-young, who came running barefoot to save Kang-tae.*

Credit: _ayachk @ instagram

Rough translation of the preview: 

"Stop acting... acting like it doesn't hurt when it does.
Now you're not an oppa. You're gonna be in front of me (?).
Why's everyone so kind to me?
Let's think of it as a long nightmare.
I'm confident about it.
Is your daughter a 'work'?
Because you keep acting like this he's getting worse!
That trash ending you're dreaming about, will never happen."

Credit: Giovanni Hosen @ YouTube 

• Like 8
  • Shocked 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Okay..

Everything needs to wrap up by episode 15 or at least, the beginning of episode 16. 

If all this still drags onto more than half of episode 16, our chances for hot steamy kisses and a bed scene will be so limited. And this will be me coming after writer-nim and PD-nim:

0902bc71e793186b6934df329483cc67.gif

We all didn’t spend time at the OK Psychiatric and haunted castle for nothing..

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

10 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

did GT get stabbed in the preview?

I have spoilt myself by seeing the short previews, thanks for sharing! Are we nearing the end?

And yes, ahjumma the "trash ending" that everyone has been dreaming about will happen! 

From the preview, it seems that the nurse will anger KT so much that he'll probably try and strangle her (looks that way from the position he's in the preview) and MY comes and that's what makes him stop. After that, being distracted the crazy nurse will stab him or something. Another week to wait.. :(

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ncly said:

Ep 15 * The truth behind Kangtae’s mother’s death was revealed. Angered by Hee-jae's provocative behavior, Kang-tae eventually explodes. There is a shocking scene in front of Moon-young, who came running barefoot to save Kang-tae.*

Credit: _ayachk @ instagram

Rough translation of the preview: 

"Stop acting... acting like it doesn't hurt when it does.
Now you're not an oppa. You're gonna be in front of me (?).
Why's everyone so kind to me?
Let's think of it as a long nightmare.
I'm confident about it.
Is your daughter a 'work'?
Because you keep acting like this he's getting worse!
That trash ending you're dreaming about, will never happen."

Credit: Giovanni Hosen @ YouTube 

maybe MY sees KT strangling Nurse Park. If its any indication, whatever it is that she was planning was spoiled bc MY is back in her room in the castle.

Looks like KTs hand is hurt again (left one this time, now it matches the right.

I think the one where MY is in ponytail is a flashback. It maybe that time when JR brought her home and they were switching back and forth between young MY and present day MY.

Just a wild guess...maybe she did buy them the camping car and then she disappeared or something (to do her own self healing). The Moon brothers went on a camping trip on their own first and either MY catches up with them with the published book that's why LSI is there in the final shoot with the camping car. 

OR just like what they were talking about, the book has just gotten published and the 3 of them are just about to go on a camping trip with no destination. For sure they will be back to the castle with KT wearing the blue shirt and MY the bluish gown. 

Don't know how everything will tie up but I trust the writer (lol speculating gives me headaches now) and just patiently wait for next week (easy to say/write but for sure it will be sooo hard to wait for the final 2 episodes). 

no wrap up party too T_T (that's kinda expected bc of COVID)...can't believe everything ends in 2 weeks

Edited by MinLyn
A gentle reminder not to quote images, gifs (including reaction gifs) and videos in your posts. Thank you.
  • Like 7

Watched witth subs and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! HEAD NURSE IS THE MOM and 80% of what happened was revealed!! BUT I REALLY LOVE SANG TAE OPPA!! I cried with MY ALL HER TEARS!! BTW WE NEED TO SEE HAPPY ENDING FOR ALL CHARACTERS!!! WE NEED TO SEE A GREAT KISS SCENE AND IF POSSIBILE A BED SCENE!!

keep-calm-and-earn-your-happy-ending.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Just imagine when Sang-tae learns the truth! If this is going to happen in an episode and a half (because, I guess, MKT vs Creepy Park Mom will be the first half of ep. 15), I would be impressed. A bit unrealistic for MST's character, despite its extreme development in the last few episodes.

• Like 3