Quantcast

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

KT saw MY's message, that why he went for the photoshot.

'

This is so sweet! MY needs this assurance from KT.

Another KISS!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a wild theory that POR is Do Hee Jae’s twin sister, and the real murderer was POR, not DHJ. But it could well be me grasping at straws, hoping that MY’s mom didn’t kill KT’s mom.   DH

For one reason or another I kept thinking of the old Beatles' song "Eleanor Rigby" during this last episode. The chorus kept reverberating in my ears : "All the lonely people... where do they all come

It is worth mentioning that Mun-yeong became a writer too but not of (adult) crime fiction but of children's books. Although the mother's influence on the daughter was palpable, the daughter resisted

11 hours ago, Not Me said:

https:// www . instagram . com/p/CDWMZ2MlANr/

really no KMY here T.T

btw streaming is so bad.. i cannot stream..

isnt that her in the 3rd pic in the IG post (right in the middle of KSH ans OJS) wearing white jacket 

Edited by MinLyn
A gentle reminder to remove all images, gifs (including reaction gifs) and videos prior to posting your messages. Thank you.
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, nhicar tabuzo said:

isnt that her in the 3rd pic in the IG post (right in the middle of KSH ans OJS) wearing white jacket 

yes, i didnt saw it at first..

anyways,

MY doesn't satisfy at ST drawing, since there's no face/emotion, so she told ST that he should study the emotion from the board that she saw at JR house, but ST said it's not his drawing if he follow it.

• Like 5

sweet kiss

after this scene, KT went back to his room, so ST asked him why his face is red, then ST ask him, were they kissed? lol

so we have another patient, maybe have trauma with his father or something, since she's so afraid of her father, stream lagged so bad, and she's adult but like trapped in her childhood.. she's the child we saw on the preview

• Like 7

NXe07vs.gif

Spoiler

ZgSl0P3.gif

Representing the ( Hotel De Luna ) BLUE MOON CEO. He looks so DASHING. 101.gif

TEfC2N8.gif

A Promise sealed with a sexy-pulled tie KISS

Spoiler

dWbGn7U.gif

xum8wG9.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 3

we saw a flashback from dad where police announce the killing accident, dad confront mom...

then my stream stopped:joy::bawling:

so.. mom is getting dumped in the lake i think, i saw a bag dropped in the lake, a big bag that can load a person in there

by the way this flashback, dad told nurse park about this, and KT hears in front of the hospital room

• Like 6
Spoiler

- MY's Dad died :( Moon Brothers and MY went to the cemetery...

- Seems to be that her mom has a twin or does she have split personality

- JR's new drinking buddy - MOONYOUNG LOL

- there's a scene where MY's Dad and Little MY bonding....

- did someone drew a butterfly in the mural? the same butterfly pin drawing on Moon Mom's murderer? OMG!!! MY saw that and realizes her mom killed the Moon brother's mom

- IS THAT NURSE PARK?!! OMG!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

father passed away, so we got a flashback from MY about the happy moment of dad and her telling story about princess and fairy tale i think.

MY always looks HOT in black!

anyways we almost at the end of the series, maybe the scene where MY leaves kt will be on tomorrow's episode

• Like 6

MY EPIC RESPONSE AS ALWAYS!

i missed the scene scene when MY knows something then we got the leaving scene

woahhhh guyssss!!! POR is the one who ear butterfly pin!!!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아