[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

text preview for ep 14

[손, 아귀]
벽화에 그려진 나비를 본 문영은 모든 진실을 깨닫고 충격으로 무너진다.

문영은 죄책감과 미안함으로 강태를 매몰차게 밀어내지만 강태는 문영을 지키기 위해 필사적으로 버틴다.

한편, 정체가 드러난 도희재는 문영에게 가기 위해 모종의 계획을 세우는데..     

After seeing the butterfly on the mural, Moonyoung realizes all the truth and collapses with shock.
Moon-young pushes Kang-tae out of guilt and sorry, but Kang Tae desperately stands to protect Munyeong.
Meanwhile, Do Hee-jae, who has revealed her identity, is planning to go to Mun-young.

the title [손, 아귀], is one of the book that MY writes, the one with orange fish cover if im not wrong

AND so yeah they confirm it's DHJ!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

RickRoll'D. It doesnt make sense if Nurse Park is her mom.. hahahhaha. Damn I really thought that Nurse Park is like DHJ other daughter or DHJ younger sister. Hopefully more backstory in ep 14. I am currently watching ep 13

I am saying because Nurse Park is like in the late 30s or early 40s. MY is 30 years old.. hahahha. Nurse Park would be 50??

• Like 3

So, after watched it with subs NOW i really think that head nurse is MY's mom! Maybe she went through many plastic surgery so she could stay in that town by her husband side! She's a psycho after all:offtospace: so it's ALL POSSIBLE! BUT i really loved this episode! How much KT loves MY, how much MY loves him...:fullofhearts: and ST progress was realistic and solid!:elated:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, blademan said:

please be the mum's sister. this will turn into a horror show if she turns out to be DHJ!

but the written preview mentioned "DHJ is back"

:scream:

I am also hoping its the mum's sister. I mean for someone to live after falling from the stairs, that much blood coming out of the head and being dumped in a lake is just physically a bit  impossible.  

But is that really the official written preview?

Anyways, so it really was MY's mom who killed GT and ST's mom. And GT/ST mom was also the new housekeeper. Sigh

Edited by nhicar tabuzo
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Ahhh ep 13..... 

Spoiler

I love how this drama shows us different perspective of key OTP scenes at the beginning of each episode. There were lots of great moments between MY, KT and ST. I enjoyed all their scenes. Same for the side characters too. 

The case of the episode had me crying. Child abuse and neglect always trigger me and so it was nicely portrayed in this episode how child abuse can result a child developing  multiple personality as a survival mechanism. 

I cried a lot this episode especially now that we understand MY’s father - he had good intention to protect her from the mom. I was just so sad that he never got to tell her that he tried in his way to protect her. Sad also that he developed the brain tumor that causes his terrible treatment of her after and he lost is real identity of being a good father. I also cried for MY because deep down I think she was already regretting not seeing him and I can’t imagine how she feels now that she knows the truth that her mom did kill the brother’s mom. She will realize that her dad was trying to protect her.

This show is soooo good that the entire episode had me flipping back and forth re Nurse Park - innocent or not and finally we know she is no good. If she is indeed MY’s mom the show better realllly explain how she survived that fall and drowning in the lake! Even if Nurse Park claims she is the mom, I still have my doubts. She may be her sister. Also we need to know what happen with Ok-ran! 

Despite MY’s mom being the real killer of the brother’s mom, the show had us guessing and talking - so it wasn’t predictable since most of us didn’t want to see it. When it was confirmed, I like cried again because of what it meant to the ‘new family’ and for MY’s witnessing the entire incident. I even think that MY’s dad didn’t really wanted to kill his wife but it was done out of anger - a push and she fell over etc. He looked devastated when he realized MY saw it. 

Thank goodness we have another episode tomorrow but I think the wait until the last two episode will be the hardest. 

Edited by stella77
  • Like 9

Hello 

i felt like the face of Mon Yeong mother and Sang tae mothers were same.  So it referred to tale of two sister.  But again i am not good differentiating faces. 
that why the picture of MY mother was hidden if Gang tae had seen the picture he would have known it was his mother

i feel like MY mother married the rich guy and have better life abd ST mother had poor life.  And Gang tae was apopted

and remember cook Yuri mon saying MY and ST looks similar.  So maybe they could be cousins. 
ST know so many secrets. I think he knows that GT is not his real brother or maybe GT is son from other mother of ST father. 
it was mentioned that dooly being abopted from ST mother. Maybe mother told this story to be more accepting of GT.  
this show never stops to amaze me 

• Like 1

I am so darn confused right now.

Whose memory is Actually Reliable??? And I still think the Head Doctor Knows more than meets the Eye. I can be wrong though!!!

MY's dad kept on 2nd guessing himself about killing MY's mother.He did throw and Lock her, but as per MY she disappeared from basement , as per her father She was thrown pit deep into sea packed inside a bag.

In either cases, My's mom had a serious Head injury, Does it really make sense for Head Nurse to be her Mum? (She does have the exact dress of Moon Mum's murderer on).

If I can recall, the scene where MY's DAD was choking MY when they went for a walk, wasn't Head nurse standing there as well?? And there was a Different Lady looking through Window stating Serves you right? (Around Episode 4)

#EpicConfused.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I'm still trying to wrap my head around nurse park possibly being MY's mom. The only way it makes sense if she has dissociative identity disorder. Given her character she couldn't have been so calm whenever MY was around and would have been hella jealous because of GT. Her nurse persona is a total 180 and I'm finding it hard to reconcile the two. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

oh man, just finished the episode. the inevitable face reveal finally happened. honestly, when they showed the mums face i was actually terrified... props to the actress playing her! so it's been confirmed (as we all speculated) that head nurse is somehow evil/the puppet master. i'm still holding onto the theory that she's not actually MY's mum though, and that mum is dead and head nurse is the sister or something. even after the flashback, im not sure if i 100% believe MY's mum is actually the killer yet. they emphasised that Dads memory and cognition would start declining and the flashback was from his POV so idk how reliable that is.. i guess we'll see soon. 

i really loved how the focus was on MY in todays ep, it gave a lot more insight into her childhood, helped viewers sympathise with her character more. I actually felt like this episode was a little slow though, less intense that I thought it'd be (sans the last 10 mins). i think i just expected it to pack a bigger punch, especially when the Dad died. but i guess it was intentional as to reflect MY's feelings towards his death i.e. numb/impartial. the optimist in me was hoping they could repair that relationship (or at least some kind of closure?), but after confirmation about his actions (or lack there of), MY's attitude towards him this whole time was definitely understandable. i think the show did a fantastic job at showing a very realistic aspect about relationships in real life, which is that sometimes not all relationships can be fixed. sometimes you just gotta move on. this is further emphasised by the lady at the hospital and her strained relationship with her father. after she lets out all her feelings, he walks away.. finally accepting that he'll never be able to mend whats been broken for far too long. very similar to how MY feels. 

i absolutely lovedddd how they handled KT's thoughts/feelings about the fact that MY's mother may have killed his mother. When he showed up to the photoshoot last ep, this told us he was going to try and overcome this hurdle, but something about his facial expression worried me. todays episode cleared any of that doubt tho, and it really showed us he 100% means it and is here to stay. his talk with MY in the library about doing anything to stay and protect his family didn't just reassure MY, but us as the viewers too. when and if it is 100% confirmed that the killer is the mum, then i will have no doubt that KT just sees MY as MY, and not as the daughter of his mums killer. again, fantastic job to the writers for paying attention to this detail! i would have felt uneasy and worried about KT's feelings going forward, if it wasn't for the multiple reassurances during todays ep.

in terms of the lighter stuff, i found myself laughing a handful of times this episode as well! like when ST was studying the emotions  of JS and the art director, or when ST called out KT for kissing MY. hahah so cute. I love how ST's personality has really been shining through the last few eps! ever since the two brothers addressed their problems, you can tell their relationship has improved (both no longer walking on eggshells esp KT). they're really just acting like brothers do. Everyone has come such a long way!

I'm so sad theres only 3 episodes left *TEARS but tomorrow should be another amazing ep. prepared for a heartbreaking one tho, as MY tries to navigate and process this new information. im just glad ST will be there for his two younger siblings <3 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

My theory is that The Head Nurse is just Do Hui Jae's estranged little sister; who is jealous of her, who gets to live in a castle, who is successful writer and living happily with a daughter and hubby. She wanted to kill her and rob everything from her. However, that chance is taken from her by Ko Dae Hwan.

She'd lost purpose in life, wandering and later on find herself working as Nurse, finding comfort.

Coincidentally, she stumbles on Ko Dae Hwan as a patient, and took care of him for nearly 10 years.

Then the gears started to run again.

KMY, Gang Tae and Sang Tae returned to Seongjin City, makes her realized there is something fishy behind the trauma and Do Hui Jae. The encounter later on trigger her hidden subconscious memory.

Soon after, she embraces Do Hui Jae persona because she realizes that MY didnt know whether Do Hui Jae is alive nor Ko Dae Hwan is it. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Okay....I've had time to compose myself from that terrifying ending.

So....Head Nurse Park. Aunt or mum? My bet is on "Aunt" or just someone who's not the mum. It'd make much more sense if she was - think about it, she was basically next to MY's dad in the hospital to find out the truth behind her sister's death/disappearance (?)  Like I won't be able to piece together how the writers will convince me otherwise. For e.g. even in tonight's episode, her reaction to KDH's confession (when they were alone) was complete shock. Like who was she acting for then??  One thing she said in this episode really intrigued me as well - when she told off another nurse that sometimes people tend to make judgments from one person's perspective and there is usually a bigger picture to every story. I hope that statement carries leverage in relation to her character.

Besides in the flashback about MY's mum and dad (from his POV), it  showed us a scene where he was diagnosed with a brain tumour before killing his wife. It was specifically pointed out to us that he would start having "cognitive and memory disorder" as the tumour gets worse. I don't think they randomly placed that scene there for nothing. There's definitely more to the story.

I am so sure tomorrow's episode will give us another curveball in regards to her actual identity. Like PLEASE do - for the sake of my sanity!!

Also side note - idk why but I feel the Hospital Director knows more than he's letting on. hmm...just a feeling.

Also where is Park Ok Ran??!!

:rubchin:

#idkanymore

But YAY I see that we're gonna get more of ST the "Hyung" tomorrow! We're all gonna need it I'm sure :tears:

• Like 9

Just finished watch ep 13 and the first thing I want to comment is MY's bang .

I want MY with bang but not that kind of curly bang, fufu~ Sorry, just wanna rant about it..

Anyway, I note that Director Oh said "Dont trust anyone in this hospital, including me" could mean that he plays an important role behind this "Mom" mystery. So far, that butterfly thing is only known by ST, KT, MY, Director Oh, and the murderer. So the possibility will be on that circle who draw that butterfly on ST's painting. 

It's getting clear that the head nurse is MY's mom, they have the same line saying, "She won't be back" refering to Moon's mom and POR. Gosh, we just need to wait to see whose memory is more reliable.

Lets wait for tommorow ep~span widgetspan w

pan widget

• Like 3