0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

Posted (edited)

202007290932210410-2.jpg

202007290932210410-3.jpg

202007290932210410-4.jpg

Spoiler

202007290932210410-5.jpg

“It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Unveils Family Photos Of Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, And Oh Jung Se

Source: Soompi, Newsen

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 16
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

So clockwise it is:

1. Moon Couple

2. The (real) Moon siblings...??

3. Moon Siblings

4. Moon Family

:Megalol:

20200729102729917thqg.jpg

cred. owner

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

hey everyone, just watching the preview for ep 13 again and does anyone have any theories on who the little girl is?? she's seen hiding under a bed and then tapping KT (im assuming, because the person is in hospital uniform) 

might be going on a whim but i'm thinking she's maybe a victim of child abuse and her story will mirror MY's situation in the past? MY might see herself in the little girl or the little girls story might be used to parallel what MY went through as a child. It might be used to provide KT/ST/JR/JS and us some insight into MY's childhood a little more and her relationship with her father, to further help our understanding about why MY was the way she was. Her interactions with kids so far haven't been positive e.g. scaring the little girl in the earlier eps or saying she doesn't want a daughter, so maybe this girl will help her make some realisations/healing or show us MY's empathising/caring side. 

• Like 8

@__jesse, amazing analysis and such attention to detail! I agree with you, I'm really hoping it's not MY's mom. For me, that would create too much angst to be satisfactorily resolved in 4 episodes.

I've been wondering why the killer left ST alive as a witness? Did the killer think her threat against him would work and that would be enough to keep him quiet? Did she have some "moral code" where she only killed her intended target and left bystanders alone?

:crazily:

• Like 4

I don't quite agree with the show's or Park O-ran's view of Othello, by the way. Maybe it's a deliberate understatement of what transpired. A kind of in-joke of a famous cultural reference. Perhaps that's it. ;) But to say that Othello killed Desdemona because of a misunderstanding is a very very simplistic view of what actually occurred. It's like saying that Romeo and Juliet died because of true love. It doesn't even begin acknowledge the role of Iago in all of this as well as Othello's own inherent insecurities and the possible racial prejudice against Othello. And what about the issue of jealousy? There's that famous line in the play: "Beware my lord of jealousy, it is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meet it feeds on"

I really don't know for certain if Do Hui-jae killed Gang-tae's mum and there could be much more that went on than what we saw. I'm open to all kinds of theories. But it does beg the question as to why she's so hated and so feared by her husband and her daughter. Mun-yeong's memories of her are so dark and bleak.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/29/2020 at 1:57 PM, Teeners said:

@__jesse, amazing analysis and such attention to detail! I agree with you, I'm really hoping it's not MY's mom. For me, that would create too much angst to be satisfactorily resolved in 4 episodes.

I've been wondering why the killer left ST alive as a witness? Did the killer think her threat against him would work and that would be enough to keep him quiet? Did she have some "moral code" where she only killed her intended target and left bystanders alone?

Maybe the killer want ST to be witness his mom was killed by DHJ but actually the killer is not DHJ like @__jesse already told us

Edited by MinLyn
A gentle reminder not to quote images, gifs and videos in your posts. Thank you.
  • Like 2

something bugging me, if MY mom isnt the killer, then KDH wrongly wants to kill his wife & daughter... him attempt to kill them is a big waste and meaningless

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Not Me said:

something bugging me, if MY mom isnt the killer, then KDH wrongly wants to kill his wife & daughter... him attempt to kill them is a big waste and meaningless

what if DHJ plotted her own murder? MY said that her mom vanished so i think that's possible.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

This is wonderful (plus the frame)

EeEuxL6U0AAdh-Y?format=jpg&name=small

EeEu1ZRU0AEGQY5?format=jpg&name=small

EeEusbEU0AIjSPK?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

Credit to tvN

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 7/28/2020 at 9:41 AM, blademan said:

Yes she's been acting quite suspiciously in the past couple episodes but I honestly think it's just a red herring.

I agreed she looks a bit suspicious. And it would be too creepy if she's revealed to be related to the butterfly case. Well maybe they want to confuse us by egging on the suspicion into our head. To make us think like 'ah... probably she's the villain'

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@__jesse reading your analysis gives me WOW!

i love detailed explanations strengthen by scene evidences like this :hwaiting:

Edited by romanov
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Not Me said:

its been stated multiple times in the drama that her Dad went crazy in the house right? If he is not of sane mind then maybe murder is something he is capable of doing, especially if he thinks his wife is a murderer as well or if he's been fed lies by whoever is really behind the murders. If the show/MY didn't keep emphasising that the Dad went crazy then I would agree him trying to kill his wife despite her being innocent is unnecessary but because they've said it heaps of times, i wouldn't be surprised he tried to kill them based off a misunderstanding, much like Othello (per POR's words). 

• Like 4

@__jesse WOW!!! Are you the screenwriter? I have never seen such a Precise Theory.

:Woah:

I was also perplexed about the Ring. The Murder did not wear any Ring, the LADY WITH short hair did not wear the RING. However in 2/3 scenes MY's Mom Wore the Flower Ring.

Also KDH was diagnosed with Brain Tumor (Being an Ardent Follower of Grey's ANATOMY I know Brain Tumor causes people to act in a completely different manner) 20 years ago. So misunderstanding of killing MY's mom and her pleading " Save me " in MY's memory makes sense.

Also I do not think MY-ST are siblings anymore due to episode 12's murder's dialog atleast.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I don't think I've ever prayed so hard for a happy ending!! Just knowing today is KSH's last day of filming is making my mind race!!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2

HIGH DEFINITION Y'ALL!

:Pandabulous:

EeEumdmUYAAVaJb?format=jpg&name=4096x409EeEumdlUMAA1nJq?format=jpg&name=4096x409EeEumdtU8AA80YN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Spoiler

EeEumduUYAAHcVp?format=jpg&name=4096x409

cred. owner (tvN)

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

Warning for the last 4 episodes:

DO NOT HURT MY BABIES :rage:

fcc9fe0f285deab9fc3052553e8f9a6187129c98

cred. owner (kwakkitae)

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, floweroad said:

hey everyone, just watching the preview for ep 13 again and does anyone have any theories on who the little girl is?? she's seen hiding under a bed and then tapping KT (im assuming, because the person is in hospital uniform) 

I think in ep 13, the girl on the first episode will appear again (as a flashback). I think it will explain about the girl's father suicide.

• Like 2

I think i can't bring myself to watch eps 13-14. Surely they will break ours hearts till next and last week. So i'll watch 13-14-15-16 in a row so i will be good with my mental state:hwaiting2:

About theories in this thread here's mine same as someone here mentioned:

Head nurse is the Killer, she's Do Hui Jae twin sister and messed up everything in the past for jealousy towards her family's sister! She killed KT's mom after that she killed her twin sister and disappeared. She came back with a new identity and a new face and hired POR to torture MY's dad. Her target is ST, she'll try to kill him... Here's my 2%.:sipsboba:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

Okay this is my stab at why the murder of GT’s mom happened.  ST has the bag which says SeongJin Welfare Home.  I think this is where he stays in the day (gets cared for) whilst his mother works.  Whilst GT is at school probably?  His mom then says this as she walks him home,

“ST I have to work late from now on. So you’ll have to go home with GT.“

Then as MY’s mom stabs her, MY’s mom says this,
“I didn’t get to say this earlier, it is me who will take care of my child.”

Initially I thought she meant earlier BEFORE I stabbed you.  But what if GT’s mom was hired to work in the Castle by MY’s dad?  Hence her “I have to work late from now on”.  Maybe to look after MY?  So earlier meant at the Castle.  GT’s mom may have “touched” MY?  Whom MY’s mom felt was hers alone.  “I don’t like it when people touch my things? “  Which is why MY’s mom gave her the ultimatum, “I will take care of my child.” As if to imply that she felt threatened that GT’s mom was looking after My?  So she didn’t just kill someone random who the dad knew nothing about.  She killed the housekeeper?  And he would find out because he knew GT’s mother (as the housekeeper).  And he killed MY’s mom as a result (he thought of her as a monster).

Initially I thought the murder had to do with GT visiting but it’s too big of a reach.  That’s why she let ST go with just a warning.  He wasn’t a threat to her.  He never touched her things?

I still think the lady in the basement is POR who has taken on the identity of MY’s mom.  She’s a theatre actress.  It would be her greatest act.

• Like 4