[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

MOST TALKED ABOUT DRAMAS (GOOD DATA CORPORATION) -  4th Week of July (Released July 27)

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88_%ED%99%94%EC

cr: good data corp

1. IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY

2. Once Again

3. Backstreet Rookie

4. My Unfamiliar Family

5. Was it Love?

6. Chip-In

7. Elegant Friends

8. The Flower of Evil

9. To All The Guys Who Loved Me

10. The Good Detective

MOST TALKED ABOUT ACTORS/ACTRESSES - 4th Week of July

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88_%EC%B6%9C%EC

cr: good data corp

1. KIM SOO-HYUN

2. SEO YE-JI

3. OH JUNG-SE

4. Kim Yoo-jung

5. Ji Chang-wook

6. Jo Mi-ryung

7. Lee Min-jung

8. Lee Sang-yeob

9. Lee Sang-yi

10. Lee Cho-hee

CJ E&M/Nielsen Korea CONTENT POWER INDEX (CPI) - Week of July 13-19

Spoiler

AKR20200727138500005_03_i_P4_20200728080

cr: Yonhap news

1. Heart Signal Season 3

2. IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY**

3. Romantic Call Centre

4. Once Again**

5. Hangout with Yoo

6. Mulberry School

7. I-Land

8. I Live Alone

9. TV Animal Farm

10. Backstreet Rookie**

**drama

• Like 9

I'm gonna have REAL trust issues if the head nurse is revealed to be implicated in the whole MY and ST's mums extravaganza.

Just rewatched from the beginning and I can't see how they're gonna organically bring that plot in all of a sudden. Yes she's been acting quite suspiciously in the past couple episodes but I honestly think it's just a red herring.

I really hope I'm right. This year has taken enough from me!

Please.

:cries:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

About the "Count to 3 Before Doing Something Impulsive Kiss" 

MKT told KMY to count to three before doing something impulsive so she can think about it and know if it is really what she wants to do. To really think it through. When he said "three" and kissed KMY it only meant that he had thought about it and knew to himself that it's not just an impulse but something that he really wanted and needed to do. As I've said earlier, KMY makes him lose control but on this instance he is in full control and knew that it's what he wants. When he pulled her in while kissing only meant that he wants no more space in between them, no more secrets and this is why he opened up to her and told her about the butterflies nightmare. 

On a different note. I love MST. I had a brother who was special in his own way and ST reminded me of him every now and then. I love how ST knows everything about KT. He even teared up when he saw his brother happy. It's the reason why he let MY inside their circle to the point that he accepts her as part of his family. He always wanted KT to be happy and when he knew how to make his brother happy he was willing to change for his brother. Making changes with a person who has autism is one hard thing to do. It usually takes them a lot of time to get used to changes (remember when KT said it took his friend 10 years? It may not be a joke). They simply hate deviations but ST willingly changed just to keep that smile on KT's face. 

Edited by cooleet
  • Like 12
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, cooleet said:

Making changes with a person who has autism is one hard thing to do. It usually takes them a lot of time to get used to changes (remember when KT said it took his friend 10 years? It may not be a joke). They simply hate deviations but ST willingly changed just to keep that smile on KT's face. 

Yes. It is true that it takes very very long time for autistic person to accept a new member in a family. It is not a joke. The drama shown ST accepted MY as a family member is pretty fast, it was likely due to the drama EP constraint. But i felt touched while enjoyed at the same time for their funny dialogue. KT is so lucky to have a loyal friend like JS (who ranked only No 3, lol) . The most valuable gift we can receive is a loyal friend.

In real life, I have a friend, who is a mother with her autistic son, her husband divorced her, and now her french boyfriend takes a long time to get close to her son until finally he accepted him. The journey is indeed very long and it requires lots of patient, kindness and compassion. Sometime the long wait is worth-spending and priceless. I can see True Love in this couple. Loving Someone Else's Child Like Your Own (especially a dysfunctional type) is the Greatest Love of all. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Something is fishy about last BTS. After THAT AWESOME FRENCH KISS Kim Soo Hyun is still shy around Ye Ji...:shaq:

And i noticed she always teases him...:rickroll:

Ok, I KNOW they are actors but i know they are part of same agency so... TVN didn't released BTS of french kiss... fishy fishy...:popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3

This week's BTS has to be the most anticipated and yet disappointing BTS I've ever seen lol :joy:

Korean and international fans in the comment section pissed off at TVN

And I also agree that if they end up not showing a single behind-the-scenes of a kiss scene in this show then something must be going on. No way the editor is this incompetent lol

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, blademan said:

OH.MY.GOD.THE.QUALITY.

:love::love:

Reveal hidden contents

cred. owner (tvN)

Just release the BTS we want you cowards!!

:cries3:

WHY KSH LOOKS TOO RickRoll'D GOODDDD!!!! hes driving me crazy!!

anyway found this new forum!! gonna spam there with all the cuteness of KSH and SYJ kajdhsfjkad f

everyone needs to see them!!!

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1

no bts for the kissing scene??!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: TvN please upload it on Thursdayyyy

Netizenbuzz http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/07/too-much-focus-on-seo-yejis-beauty-and.html

Article talks about all the attention Seo Yeji's beauty and 'ant waist' has been getting in the media while viewers of the drama are criticizing the focus on her looks because it takes away from the deeper messages of the drama and her performance as an actress.

1. [+720, -52] Well she dresses in flashy clothes and has a beautiful face, what are we to do if our eyes stay focused on her beauty? Why are we being told not to call a beautiful woman beautiful? The cast is great, the plot is fun, I'm really enjoying the drama. It's a drama that makes me forget that I'm stuck at home because of corona ^^

2. [+439, -60] Looks like the journalist is just mad that Seo Yeji's getting all the attention~~

3. [+269, -61] I often see people say she looks like Soo Ae but I personally find Seo Yeji way more charming

4. [+169, -14] Well it's because she's pretty ㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -4] Why is there no talk about how handsome Kim Soo Hyun is?

and so on..

i think what the journalist trying to say is please appreciate her superb acting not just the look but the Netizen took it different way..:idk:

• Like 5

Y'all!! So someone made an observation about the family portrait... Kang Tae is in Black and Moon Young is in White. That's A WEDDING PORTRAIT Y'ALL!! :love:

116158080_10158162924520412_470354325634

When Kang Tae walked through the door, I thought to myself, "We're both the same height (180cm), me and him would look so good posing for a photo together when he's in that hair do (giving him one extra centimetre)!!:lol:

I can't believe we only have this and next week!! Going forward, obviously, the mystery of the butterfly and Moon young's mother will be revealed, we will get confirmation as to whether Sang Tae and Moon Young are siblings (I'm 99% sure they are), and a happy ending for our couple. However, I just want another kiss. An even more passionate one. Moon Young likes to tease Kang Tae, but when the going gets tough, she is all cute about it while Kang Tae has come through! I want a passionate kiss that will match all the sexy comments she has been making, and I want her to initiate it!!

Most people have watched Save Me and Lawyerless Lawyer, but i guess very few watched LAST. I first met Seo Ye Ji in that drama and kept watching because of her voice... It's very much a guy's drama, lots of action and power struggles... And there she was, Florence Nightingale nurse with the deep voice.lol.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@40somethingahjumma I concur, I love your posts whenever I can read them. Thanks!!!!!!! 

OK since no BTS of the epic bday kiss for MY, I have been smashing the replay button for their kiss . The recent BTS of the recent episode was so cute 

(sorry if posted already)

They are adorbs and in the outfits in KT's dream. Awww ST hyung looked so cool as a normal person.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

Most people have watched Save Me and Lawyerless Lawyer, but i guess very few watched LAST. I first met Seo Ye Ji in that drama and kept watching because of her voice... It's very much a guy's drama, lots of action and power struggles... And there she was, Florence Nightingale nurse with the deep voice.lol.

I've always wanted to watch this! May I ask where you streamed? THank you!!

• Like 2

@mademoisellesia Thanks for the BTS video. no bts for the kiss scene so sad :(.
@__jesse I support this theory as well. 

9 hours ago, blademan said:

OH.MY.GOD.THE.QUALITY.

Reveal hidden contents

cred. owner (tvN)

Just release the BTS we want you cowards!!

KSH is so handsome:wub:

• Like 2