Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I've always thought that MY's forward approaches towards KT (and possibly others) were actually a defense mechanism. Her aggression is just another way of keeping a distance between herself and others.

So, when KT makes the move, MY doesn't know how to react. This isn't actually something she's thought about or relished. Actually, each time KT initiates something, MY has not reacted like a tigress maneater, but rather like the inexperienced and rather lonely girl that she actually is.

Very much this. Also, and for all of her teasing and intrusiveness, she has hardly ever experienced someone caring for her of defend her, let alone being loved (and I don't think she can yet recognise what love is, either in KT or in herself) so whenever KT initiates contact, so to speak, it's new territory for KMY.

She's usually quite happy to let KT take the reins, like during the second (was it the second, lol) staircase incident at the castle. Manager Lee: Why are you acting so weak?

• Like 17

New stills

72f858d3ly1ggwalkq88pj20i20c1tbz.jpg

Spoiler

72f858d3ly1ggwalkxiztj20i20c1diy.jpg

72f858d3ly1ggwall87nkj20i20c8n1c.jpg

72f858d3ly1ggw7ly11s6j20u00u00vl.jpg

For sale 34,000 won but not available for international shipping. Awww.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Not Me said:

the rating increased a bit for last night episode to 5.8% i hope tonight we can reach 6%

and it's trending too on weibo today.

anyways, i saw a comment from ig that SYJ deactivated her ig account for her anti social role, i hope that's true and later she will activate her ig after this series end. She always go deep into her role & understand her role very well, she's such a good actress.

I think she did method acting as well for Save Me. Her acting really did shine through there.

• Like 6
  • Rickroll'D 1

Which is your favourite story so far?

credit: itsokaytonotbeokay_tvn

Qxakx7C.jpg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, libra22 said:

Which is your favourite story so far?

credit: itsokaytonotbeokay_tvn

ALL OF IT! 

Got teary eyed with Zombie Kid :)

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, sal2 said:

We also have other stuff to handle for our character like MY dad and mother. The brothers mother death. so I have sneaking feeling this conflict gonna be soon over. They have more pain to come... So love if they could face that together. 

I just keep thinking about the death of the father of the girl from the first episode...

Was it connected to ST and KT's mom's death or not? If yes then we need to cast a wider net to catch the culprit... but we have had only 2 deaths as of now... KT and ST's mom + that father from episode 1 so no serial murderer on the loose! Then...

Why was that man killed in episode 1? 

In case anyone has any theory then please suggest :)

• Like 5

Actually I'm more curious to know the brand of this super huge hat!

EdOhmfQUMAU6LCx?format=jpg&name=largeEcvfxPNU4AEB35Q?format=jpg&name=large

EdOhn0wU8AAktUA?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 12

3 hours ago, strongtower said:

Juri is gonna be that one friend for MY when KT leaves her (for a while) and chooses his bro.

And maybe it is just me but I cant see Juri and MY being friends. MY might have wanted her as a friend at one point but not now. Also, Juri's feelings for GT are very much there...

So according to me there is too much water under that bridge for them to have a meaningful relation.

Btw I think this episode will teach MY what it means to love and maybe, what it means to give in love (recognize this giving and be recognized for it!).

It was a telling small sign for me when baby MY actually pushed the plates of food towards baby Juri when they initially became friends so MY gives material things freely if she feels that she can "buy" friends or less cynical version could be because she "shares" with friends. 

For me, it means that MY can give in relations just like GT but because of her personality people dont acknowledge her positive streak.

• Like 9

@Dramafreak

My theory re the killings:

Spoiler

I think MY’s mom is dead and there’s a killer has been on the loose. I think MY’s father tried to kill his wife but wasn’t successful like he did to MY. Now I think the same killer  was there in the past and present - she?- could have actually killed MY’s mom, Moon brothers’ mom and the dad patient in ep 1.

I am just guessing because I didn’t want the story to be stereotypical that MY’s mom killed the boy’s mom. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the most painful scenes in this drama

Credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2

Did you guys see the video on Twitter of a fan where he/she saw Munyeong with shorter hair and bangs??

Saw it a while ago and cant seem to find the vid now.. I think it's deleted

I guess theres a time jump???? :crymeme:

• Like 2

You know what I have noticed that people are making their version of Mung Tae. I think that’s really cute and I’m thinking of making one of my own. :smile: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zvahl said:

Did you guys see the video on Twitter of a fan where he/she saw Munyeong with shorter hair and bangs??

Saw it a while ago and cant seem to find the vid now.. I think it's deleted

I guess theres a time jump????

Oh anw, i was sad for nothing haha, the actress in the vid is not Yeji after all

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote gifs.
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jeannie said:

think that’s really cute and I’m thinking of making one of my own. :smile: 

I am no good at the crafts but would love a photo of your creation :)

Go for it!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, zvahl said:

Oh anw, i was sad for nothing haha, the actress in the vid is not Yeji after all

ehh maybe we saw different video, but i saw it too on ig story, i thought it is from lawless lawyer era.. white dress & short bob with bangs.. but i think that's really SYJ

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Not Me said:

ehh maybe we saw different video, but i saw it too on ig story, i thought it is from lawless lawyer era.. white dress & short bob with bangs.. but i think that's really SYJ

Ohh im not really sure. Yeah, it looks like Yeji's character in Lawless lawyer. But the one who posted it deleted it and said that it was Shin Ye Eun. 

• Like 1

I got Moon Sang Tae. i've always known I'm special. Lolol

• LOL 5