Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

i've come to appreciate how in this drama not everything is as it first seems and that there are always different angles and nuances to what a character experiences. And we haven't seen the balcony near kiss scene yet from the deers' point of view, but come ON...

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

45 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

The kiss was out of place, a bit exaggerated, and was gone as quick as it happened. Absolutely in no connection to anything else in the drama so far.

@TiNaDo Going to have to disagree with you on that. To me, I dont think the kiss was out of place nor exaggerated. If it was exaggerated, the kiss would have turned into a whole make out session instead of a subtle, but sweet peck.

If you think about it, KT had never dated nor kiss a girl in his life because he was always too busy taking care of ST. Plus for all we know, MY probably hasn't ever dated or kiss anyone before either since her personality seems very rigid and she's seems to always be wearing a protective armor both around herself and her heart as to never let anyone in.

Both KT and MY are still very much childish when it comes to matters of the heart despite being in fully grown adult bodies. Its like how fully grown adults can still act childish about whatever. For example, fully grown adults going crazy and getting into fights with each other over popular sale items lol. Anyways that scene is just a continuation of what was suppose to happen when they were children. Therefore, it didn't seem that out of place for me. 

• Like 18
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

judging from both ST & KT’s reactions it seems like this was the first time it was brought up / happened..

It was indeed.

I meant similar in the outburst style and not content.

I think MY might also feel guilty as she put the idea of the king's donkey ears in his head. She just didnt think that instead of telling her ST would speak of that moment in front of everyone. Personally, i want the director to feel responsible too as he had been meddling too much.

I cant interpret all the layers of today's episode but it was over even before it began for me :)

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@TiNaDo Going to have to disagree with you on that. To me, I dont think the kiss was out of place nor exaggerated. If it was exaggerated, the kiss would have turned into a whole make out session instead of a subtle, but sweet peck.

If you think about it, KT had never dated nor kiss a girl in his life because he was always too busy taking care of ST. Plus for all we know, MY probably hasn't ever dated or kiss anyone before either since her personality seems very rigid and she's seems to always be wearing a protective armor both around herself and her heart as to never let anyone in.

Both KT and MY are still very much childish when it comes to matters of the heart despite being in fully grown adult bodies. Its like how fully grown adults can still act childish about whatever. For example, fully grown adults going crazy and getting into fights with each other over popular sale items lol. Anyways that scene is just a continuation of what was suppose to happen when they were children. Therefore, it didn't seem that out of place for me. 

"Exaggerated" in terms of the being way too childish, as I explained above. Absolutely, in terms of it being a "continuation of their childhood" - it fits. :) No, I agree that there is logic behind it but the transition was not ok for me. 

Hopefully (although, I doubt it would be so) we will see at least one more kiss. Which would be actually two grown-ups declaring their love and affection and all feelings towards each other. Not two children.

But you all make a valid point which makes me think that this was their childhood, not their adulthood. But its innocence stops here. MST took them back to reality with his comments. Because, even if children are all innocent and sweet and everything, almost everyone has their childhood traumas as well. And MST reminded all three of them actually about their shared trauma. 

And now the adulthood kicks in. So we'll see how the drama goes on from that point. 

13 minutes ago, Valhad said:

And we haven't seen the balcony near kiss scene yet from the deers' point of view, but come ON...

Well, what I would give to be a deer in that moment. :D But my shouts will be ones of encouragement. :P 

• Like 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

Do you want to spend night with me or die with me :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5f1354ed92085177906902.gif?download

15951020461595102035.gif

15951022281595102212.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

Same here. We are slightly seeing that this would kinda happen in the next episode already. 

I feel so heartbroken for MKT (and KSH's brilliant acting adds even more to it) - he was literally ruined in the last minutes. And, as you said, the entire episode was building up to that last point.

To be honest, I am disappointed with the episode. The kiss was out of place, a bit exaggerated, and was gone as quick as it happened. Absolutely in no connection to anything else in the drama so far.

The entire episode was somehow "rushed" - the patients' love story, the realisation that he should leave A-Reum because he loves her, the drunk MKT, the "kiss" (if you call this a "kiss"), the secondary characters and their evaluation of love, and the ending. As a result, I didn't get any emotion from any of those. Again saying, if not the brilliant acting of KSH at the end, this would have been a pretty shallow episode.

And I feel so angry for this because I feel betrayed as a fan. The "kiss" was supposed to be in line with the whole drama. I am not angry that it was a peck - ok. But KMY's reaction after it was so out of her character, that angered me. Also, MKT saying he cannot run anymore, and then just slightly touches her lips with his and laughs awkwardly? Not ok at all.

I don't know, the entire episode could have been well divided in two and not so rushed, spending the deserved time to each emotion. :( 

It’s nice to see it from another perspective because I appreciated the rush. It was uncomfortable because it felt like it was building up tension, but I enjoyed the thrill of the sequence of events.  It kind of felt like I was filled with adrenaline—like Kang-tae riding on the high, doing all these things he wouldn’t do, doing everything he felt like doing without worrying about the consequences, which includes finally losing control—before everything crashes down.

It did. Hard. :(

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

To be honest, I am disappointed with the episode. The kiss was out of place, a bit exaggerated, and was gone as quick as it happened. Absolutely in no connection to anything else in the drama so far.

The entire episode was somehow "rushed" - the patients' love story, the realisation that he should leave A-Reum because he loves her, the drunk MKT, the "kiss" (if you call this a "kiss"), the secondary characters and their evaluation of love, and the ending. As a result, I didn't get any emotion from any of those. Again saying, if not the brilliant acting of KSH at the end, this would have been a pretty shallow episode.

And I feel so angry for this because I feel betrayed as a fan. The "kiss" was supposed to be in line with the whole drama. I am not angry that it was a peck - ok. But KMY's reaction after it was so out of her character, that angered me. Also, MKT saying he cannot run anymore, and then just slightly touches her lips with his and laughs awkwardly? Not ok at all.

I don't know, the entire episode could have been well divided in two and not so rushed, spending the deserved time to each emotion. :( 

Actually, I believe this kiss was totally in line with both characters. Despite all of MY bravado, she’s very innocent. I truly believe that both MY and GT both don’t have any experience in relationships, so this is their first experience. I def think the time will come where they will give in to their desires, but I thought this first peck was very fitting for them.

• Like 6

Ughhh, I know tomorrow's ep is about to hurt. They foreshadowed the separation heavy. 

The peck was cute, a little TOO cute so I'm just gonna say MY was shocked and that's why she didn't go for a more real kiss. They better bring it on the next one. Their chemistry is too mature for that. Can I just say, that moment when he pinned her down and they end up with her on top of him was *chef's kiss* way better than the kiss. They should've just had sex. Or that's just my "western" mind taking over. :ph34r:

KSH's acting at the end and learning more about JR and MY's backstory were my favorite parts. The actress that plays young MY is really good at being creepy. I'm gonna keep my comments to myself about ST for now....

• Like 11

Real kimchi for winter , let’s say Kimchi abs for summer :yum:

15951033731595103360.gif

15951036231595103595.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, softestfairy said:

Ughhh, I know tomorrow's ep is about to hurt. They foreshadowed the separation heavy. 

The peck was cute, a little TOO cute so I'm just gonna say MY was shocked and that's why she didn't go for a more real kiss. They better bring it on the next one. Their chemistry is too mature for that. Can I just say, that moment when he pinned her down and they end up with her on top of him was *chef's kiss* way better than the kiss. They should've just had sex. Or that's just my "western" mind taking over. :ph34r:

KSH's acting at the end and learning more about JR and MY's backstory were my favorite parts. The actress that plays young MY is really good at being creepy. I'm gonna keep my comments to myself about ST for now....

Thank you for sharing my opinion. :wub: I was starting to believe I was the only one thinking and seeing the episode and the kiss like that. :) 

Exactly - "their chemistry is too mature for that". Not precisely to have sex (not mentioning KMY's "have you ever slept with a woman?" in the earlier episodes at all :D) but their chemistry at the balcony (damn you, deer!) or at that "wrestling" scene was much more realistic to me than that peck.

I see the reasoning behind the peck (even more so when all of you pointed it out) but it still doesn't stop me being disappointed. (Or as I read above - "robbed".) Done talking about this. Moving to next episode. As much as I am not super happy with episode 9, it was vital for the further development. Expecting a massive heartbreak, though. :( 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

I wholeheartedly agree. First Kisses are awkward at best. Dunno about MY , for KT even if He is an adult it might not seem apt as this is His Very First Time in any kind of Love or Sexual Attraction.

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1

Rough translation for episode 10 called the shepherd girl.

Kang Tae is shocked by the fact that he remembers all the events of the Ice River as a child, and tries to push Moon Young away.

Moon-young's attitude toward Kang Tae is sad and meanwhile. In the hospital, Dae-hwan has a seizure.

Google translated it for me. Lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Appreciation for his beautiful smile :tounge_wink:

15951047551595104723.gif

15951048751595104860.gif

15951049991595104975.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 5

I liked that almost kiss on the terrace...sparkly...:wub:

I think that deer sensed that too...:D

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, midflight said:

before everything crashes down.

It did. Hard.

Even MY cried... so yup...the build up was such that we would all fall from the cliff and realize that reality is hard.

Reality is that KT is tied to ST in ways we like and dislike. Reality is that ST sees the three of them together but more as ST-MY and ST-KT and not KT-MY.

Any family member would have prefered to know that their son/brother is dating/getting married to someone from that person and not from a stranger.

Will we left hanging tomorrow or will there be some form of closure... this will make the wait for episode 11 harder.

:(

• Like 18

wow...she looks like Scarlett O'Hara here...

Gnv20N4.png

• Like 13
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Who knows the tale of the shepherd girl, please tell :)

I am wondering what will get ST to be back on talking terms with KT and then with MY.

only when ST becomes friends with MY can KT and MY come closer : D

btw i loved ST's caravan drawing of the 3 of them so there is hope :D

• Like 8

Omg I haven’t seen the latest episode yet but took awhile to catch up on the goodies ! The forum never disappoints me!

- Kiss yes (1 was axed due to animal noise)

- upset ST over lies & recounting the icy frozen lake (much differently) oh my heart seeing KT cry and why in front of whole hospital the poor guy cannot get a break 

- CEO taking bath and I cannot wait to see him and JR (I want them together and shipped them when I saw him love her at first sight) 

- KT and MY (her modern gisaeng get up complete with big hat oh my god sexy !!!)

A lot of feels and emotions I am expecting but these tidbits highlights to look forward to when I see the episode 

Thanks all!

• Like 10

These two...looks like sparks are flying all over the room...

It would be natural if they spent the night together...

EdOF-xGWkAUp6L-?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 15