[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

If KT leaves MY tomorrow i will be really mad.:whytho: I don't think she deserves this kind of suffering. All her life was suffering and now that she could have a man beside her, THIS BROTHER OF HIM ruined everything!! I will stand to MY side as woman as fan ect. FIGHTING KO MOON YOUNG!!!!:coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, echotiner-my said:

i wish today episode we will get at least one kiss .. uhh chaebal

I think you got your wish  :D

but according to spoilers KT is crying in the end... what happened after do you like me or MY¡!¡

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

please tell me what happened....

Spoiler

It seems ST is breaking bcs he knew about KT w/ MY from gossiping nurses in hospital. 

The nurses know from the couple patient, it looks like they are kinda 'lying/not telling' first to ST about 'going in trip for the sake of couple patient concern' but they do eye-ing the couple patient trip. They trip together.

Idk tho it just my guessing but ST said so much about 'you lied you lied' to KT & KT left crying helplessly in the end with MY watches it in despair like: 'I'm doomed.. This is wrong..'

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, bairama said:
  Hide contents

It seems ST is breaking bcs he knew about KT w/ MY from gossiping nurses in hospital. 

The nurses know from the couple patient, it looks like they are kinda 'lying/not telling' first to ST about 'going in trip for the sake of couple patient concern'

Idk tho it just my guessing but ST said so much about 'you lied you lied' to KT & KT left crying helplessly in the end with MY watches it in despair like: 'I'm doomed.. This is wrong..'

HHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU ive always had a bad feeling at ST from the start

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Jeannie said:

Wow that ending just when they were happy on their mini vacation. Does ST think that he abandoned him? 

I don't know Korean, but i think he was referring to the lake scene and basically calling out KT that he told mom that he hopes ST dies (before lake scene) and then he actually entertained the idea of letting ST die..

I believe ST was perceptive and interpreted the scene rightly... we never got his pov on that scene..maybe that's why he left

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2

This is my take on the raw scenes.. maybe subs will change everything..

So, ST keeps hearing from nurses, at home with other folks during dinner.. that KT and MY are together. But, KT on phone keeps telling ST that he is alone.. and ofcourse that is that subtle jealousy, issue with sharing KT with anyone.

Anyway, final scene, ST knows KT is lying and he is super hurt. He goes back , asks KT whom he likes more - ST or MY. KT says ST but he is lying (obvious).. MY also enters the scene..

ST completely flips when he sees KT lying to his face .. and i think he starts making references to the scene before lake scene where KT said he wishes ST was dead.. and in the lake scene KT did dabble into letting ST die..

( i think half the reason why ST left and did not try to save KT that day).. and KT is crying because that is a huge guilt he carries (i think he realizes that he did try to kill ST at some point, and that he does consider ST a burden at other times)

That's why i think MY will play a role.. in reminding ST that ultimately he left KT to die

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 4

I did not expect that the “donkey ears” would be that ST would tell everyone that GT said that he wished his hyung would die(back when they were kids). He also said that when he fell in the river he left him there because he wanted him to die. As much as all these things are true, I hope ST knows that GT still chose him back then and is even choosing him know (when ST asked who he likes better MY or himself, GT chose him in front of everyone). But I’m sure hearing that was traumatic for ST which is why he never forgot. I can’t imagine going back to work after all your coworkers and patients witnessed that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 1