[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Just saw episode 7 and it was another excellent, touching episode - I continue to really laugh and cry while watching this. Will come back to read everyone’s comments tomorrow. G’night! 

Spoiler

My favorite comedic line was when JS asked ST about what KT means by ‘later’ and it became “sometime before you die” lol. I am adopting this. 

KSH is really good at acting emotional scenes. He can emote vulnerability and touching so well (and made me cry) the whole remembering mom but with the expanded POV was really emotional. 

MY’s censored bit in the car was still subbed and I lover her being authentic to herself and direct in her affections lol. Her loving Mung Tae the doll and chucking the guardian she stole from the hospital was cute. MY seemed really touched that KT made the doll himself and is giving it to her. I wonder how ST would react since it is his doll too? 

Today’s fairy tale about the dog was adorable and I like the theme of letting go of the ‘leash’ or burdens that weigh people down. I think both MY and KT made progress to break free. Fantastic character development for me. 

Wonder how friends who are shippers doing since everyone wanted a kiss scene...but for me I like what they have done re the relationship development for them. It is genuine to where they are at for both themselves and what it means to be in each other’s lives. Both are adapting and I have a feeling tomorrow’s will also focus on how ST adapts to the changes. The ending hair cut scene was also great - you can feel their happiness and growing attachment to each other. 

• Like 15
  • Love 2

I cried on tonight's episode. The scene where Gangtae realized that his mother cared and loved him too was so heartwrenching.

Am guessing that during our OTP's first kiss, it will have a line such as "Can I pull out my safety pin even just for this moment?" (GT's line) then kiss

Or if Munyeong it'd be like "Let me pull out that safety pin for you" kind of lines. Hahaha. As long as safety pin is present. :lol:

Btw, KMY still looks beatiful with the short hair. It makes her look less crazy

• Like 22
  • Love 1

Yes, another episode with mixed emotion  and some more info about their background.  I too :bawling: when KT suddenly remembered and missed his mom.  After years of forgetting and had a mindset that his mother didn't love him, tonight we were able to see that that  was not the case.  JR's mother and the patient helped KT understand from the perspective of a mother.

• Like 13
  • Love 4

Just finished ep7....my fav ep so far, not that others ep is not great....it just its getting better every ep...really hope it will keep getting better until the end :wub:  
The drama was well written and brilliantly executed  by all actors & production crews...

looking forward to read others insight and opinion tomorrow...as for now i need to go to sleep or maybe rewatched ep7 :gangnamstyle:

• Like 17

Ahh DangIt!!!

I knew ST will end up causing disruption in some manner between KT-MY.I am scared of tomorrow episode.

:cries3:

Today's episode has best One Liners. CHICKEN HEAD!!!>.....is the Only Item You did not Sell.

Mr. Lee Fangirls KT whenever he holds him when he is about to fall. LOL , And the Look , it would be the same on JR if the same situation happened.

I liked how JR practically said F off Unrequited Love is a headache. YES IT IS.

Mr Lee, I think NONE of the Female Leads like you in this show. Do Something about you True Blueness.

The First Half was Fun

The Second Half was ...(me a blabbering mess, why does ST-KT-MY break and twistingly rip my heart out??)Kudos.

MY's makeup deptt, Her eyes are Looking Bigger and Brighter Now. That is similar to the KDRAMA trajectory of Good Gone Bad(FRINGE V/S Pompadour), Her eyes Show the Same.She even was lets say LESS BLUNT and more EMPATHETIC when she listened to KT narrating about the Doll he made MT. 

q and Theories

1. Again was MY brought up in Foster CARE System? Considering Her father was admitted pretty early in OK Care Center.

2. I suspect the Mom is somewhere located in the Center or someone who closely Knew her.Only the father is being targeted.

3. I think MOM had PTSD, Cue- MY dad described her as elegant than a bit too loving towards their daughter.

4. MY was probably not born with any ASD but her Mom's thought process made her so.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

another fantastic episode! probably one of the slower/less intense episodes but emotional and beautiful none the less. really loved how comfortable and closer KT and MY seemed in this episode. especially the scene when he was drunk and where they both laughed at her haircut! a very relaxed and playful moment between our leads. 

loved this eps theme of breaking free from our burdens and past as well, esp how it was represented/potrayed i.e. the mums fur coat and MY's long hair. the moment MY was looking in the mirror after the final hair cut and she let out that exhale.. it was like such a large burden had been lifted! I physically felt at ease and relaxed as a viewer too. what a wonderful moment!  

tomorrows episode looks interesting. seems like ST will struggle with the changes he starts to see happening. i think that will be a large part of ST's character development. For so long, KT has tried to make everything easy for ST and although that means occasionally putting limitations on ST's potential and underestimating him (as we saw in ep 6), KT's actions have helped ST tremendously due to the familiarity that comes with their routine. Now that MY has shaken things up and changed the dynamics (slowly pulling KT's pin you could say), itll be interesting to see how ST handles that. From the preview, I'm guessing ST saw MY with his nightmare doll and ended up fighting with her and that's what KT witnesses when he opens the door and hence their conversation about giving people things that are 'mine'. that line itself in the preview seems like its alluding to the whole idea of KT 'belonging' to ST and MY slowly pulling his pin and thus 'taking him away'. Might also open another door where KT might feel like he needs to pick between MY/ST? I'm guessing if that happens, KT will pick his brother or feel like he's not good enough for MY and cue noble-idiocy move that will seperate the leads for a short period hahaahh who knows what will happen but im excited for tomorrow!

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

I love how every single of us here in this thread always open our statement about the latest  episode with,  “This is the best episode ever, I love it!!.”  :heart2:   I am sure we are all agreed that every single episode exceeded our expectations. What a great drama!! 

KMY is a loose canon with no filter whatsoever who does and says everything according to her liking while MKT is the opposite one who restrains every single feelings and words to the point of he can hardly breathes.  This episode both KMY and MKT starting to became more “human”. She shows more restraint and emphatic while he is loosen up and thinking more about himself.....

Tomorrow episode should be titled “Jealousy Running Rampant in The Woods”.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

** stop touching , is annoying 
5f09e84a34c5f369756382.gif?download

oppa : by now 
15944838641594483852.gif

No giving up attitude 

15944845701594484565.gif

option 4 : no you’re mine 

Spoiler

15944850791594485075.gif

oppa : Didn’t you understand what no mean 

Spoiler

15944852171594485209.gif

** His fan 

15944844771594484461.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Ahh DangIt!!!

I knew ST will end up causing disruption in some manner between KT-MY.I am scared of tomorrow episode.

:cries3:

Today's episode has best One Liners. CHICKEN HEAD!!!>.....is the Only Item You did not Sell.

Mr. Lee Fangirls KT whenever he holds him when he is about to fall. LOL , And the Look , it would be the same on JR if the same situation happened.

I liked how JR practically said F off Unrequited Love is a headache. YES IT IS.

Mr Lee, I think NONE of the Female Leads like you in this show. Do Something about you True Blueness.

The First Half was Fun

The Second Half was ...(me a blabbering mess, why does ST-KT-MY break and twistingly rip my heart out??)Kudos.

MY's makeup deptt, Her eyes are Looking Bigger and Brighter Now. That is similar to the KDRAMA trajectory of Good Gone Bad(FRINGE V/S Pompadour), Her eyes Show the Same.She even was lets say LESS BLUNT and more EMPATHETIC when she listened to KT narrating about the Doll he made MT. 

q and Theories

1. Again was MY brought up in Foster CARE System? Considering Her father was admitted pretty early in OK Care Center.

2. I suspect the Mom is somewhere located in the Center or someone who closely Knew her.Only the father is being targeted.

3. I think MOM had PTSD, Cue- MY dad described her as elegant than a bit too loving towards their daughter.

4. MY was probably not born with any ASD but her Mom's thought process made her so.

I think mom is dead, but the lady who took away the book from dad, might be a friend/fan/sister and hence hums that song.. possibly an ardent fant

ST is jealous of KT liking MY or mY liking KT?

The best line "You shouldn't drink, otherwise it will be bad"... you can so tall that KT knows immediately if both are drunk it will be intense fierce love making

BUT WORST, MY is a danger.. the way she attacked the editor.. and today's episode solidifies how much the editor cares about her like a family.. whats the guarantee, that tomorrow she is angry on ST and pushes him down the staris..

today they legic put forth the case that she is unhinged and a very real threat of life

• Like 8

I loved episode 7! I am really enjoying see KT lower his defences and open up to MY. 

As I predicted before, I am sensing a bit of a love triangle with the three of them: MY, KT and ST. I don't think this will be your typical k-drama love triangle but since ST is MY's fan, I feel like he will want to be the one to be the closest to her and won't like it if his brother gets close to her. 

Or alternatively, ST won't like MY getting close to KT but I have never gotten the vibe that he was possessive over KT, if anything, I have always felt like ST wants space from his brother. But I have always gotten a vibe that ST is slightly possessive of MY. 

• Like 11