2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Same goes to me, Netflix works a lot better. :love:

love it’s airing in TvN & Netflix 

** would we be seeing the cast doing game & interview in the Swoon 

nice to see you here too :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hey guys!

both the leads look absolutely stunning together!

I hope it's good and gets me hooked. Anything to help me get over HP :joy:

Thank God for Netflix! Makes it so much easier to follow all the dramas. 

I still remember the days when I used to watch all the dramas through "mysoju" site, now that was a task! 

• Love 1

HK NEWS

Become a man after serving as a soldier!  Kim Soo Hyun's new drama semi-nude skinny show Seo Ye Ji

After the Korean male god Kim Soo Hyun retired in July last year, The TV series "Psycho but it's okay" will be broadcast on the 20th of this month. In the play, Kim Soo Hyun who plays a male nurse in a psychiatric hospital, took care of his seven-year-old autistic brother alone after the death of his parents. Due to the heavy burden, he once had the idea of freeing his brother from his early release. 

The heroine Seo Ye Ji plays a popular fairy tale female writer with antisocial personality. When she and Kim Soo Hyun met for the first time, they pointed directly at each other as a "hypocrisy", making Kim Soo Hyun amazed, and the two began a romantic relationship.

Today, the TV station released a new trailer, which included Kim Soo Hyun's semi-naked tanned muscles. He caught Seo Ye Jii in the locker room and was about to drive away her scene. It seems that Kim Soo Hyun exposed the meat in the first episode. He has also been more Man! 

In addition, the TV station published a poster of beautiful posters, Kim Soo Hyun Back Hug Seo Ye Ji, revealing a pair of melancholic eyes, it seems to predict that the two will rely on each other and heal each other in the play. 

The new drama co-starred by Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji will be broadcast on the 20th of this month

59e054fbgy1gfe9qkfwhpj20rs1h812x.jpg

Spoiler

59e054fbgy1gfe9qle0vij20rs1tnn7y.jpg

Taiwanese media report

"Psycho, but it's okay" Seo Ye Ji knows that her hands are uneasy and grasping "Kim Soo Hyun's abdominal muscles". It is not a big loss.

After the Korean male god Kim Soo Hyun retired, his first masterpiece "Psycho but it's okay", will broadcast. It attracted great attention from all walks of life before, this time he will partner with Seo Ye Ji, the "Goddess of Temperament", to stage a healing wound after meeting each other. It is like a fairy tale-like healing love story.
Fans are also looking forward to what kind of amazing Kim Soo Hyun will bring show.

Recently, the crew released a new couple version poster of "Psycho but it's okay", which makes people's expectations soar again! 
A few days ago, "Psycho but it's okay" released the official plot preview, and in just 30 seconds, people could cry and laugh with Soo Hyun and fall into the plot. Unable to extricate yourself, what kind of god acting is it! 

In the latest teaser released today, it was replaced by "Go Moon Young" played by Seo Ye Ji. I saw her wearing all kinds of bright and gorgeous clothes, exaggerated high heels, big thick makeup, high-profile nail polish, various eye-catching accessories, demonstrating an overbearing and self-willed style, one must eat the expression of our Kim Soo Hyun oppa, but what kind of past has it been hidden under the seemingly scheming smile and eyes? What will happen to the relationship between the two who are not right? I'm so curious! 

But the most exciting clip in the trailer is that Seo Ye Ji saw Kim Soo Hyun with his topless body, and it was suspected that she grabbed the abdominal muscles! Seeing that even such an arrogant woman can't resist Kim Soo Hyun's oppa body, she couldn't help but touched it while admiring it, and snickered after touching it, which really made us envious of death! 

Although oppa's body only flashed less than 0.1 seconds, but look at this tight abdominal muscles hissing - no loss is a man who has been a soldier, Kim Soo Hyun this figure MAN burst! 
The latest exposure of the plot posters, the two people's CP feeling seems to be a new level! I saw Kim Soo Hyun affectionately embraced the heroine Seo Ye Ji from the rear. The sad expression of the two people made people enter the play in just one second! 

Because Kim Soo Hyun played the role of Moon Kang Tae who worked in a psychiatric hospital and raised the autistic brother alone after the death of his parents in the play. Sad atmosphere. 

Especially next to the single poster, a line of text appeared: "If you are alive as tired as death, it is most comfortable to run away." With Kim Soo Hyun's sad puppy eyes, it makes people want to rush into the screen to hug him handle tight! 
The text next to the single poster reads: "Don't forget. Don't forget, and then defeat it. If you can't overcome it, you will always be just a child without a soul." 

Just a short paragraph of text makes people wonder. In the past what kind of encounter did Go Moon Young have, and developed such a cold and lonely character. In addition to being distressed, people are even more looking forward to this drama. 
Recently, the film crew also released some shooting tidbits, allowing people to get a glimpse of the mysterious shooting scene. Although Kim Soo Hyun played a bitter role, it can be found from the film that the happy vitamins of Soo Hyun's basic crew, wherever he is, have laughter. 

How many wonderful opponents will the two have in the play? Then don't miss the "Psycho but it's okay" that will be available on Netflix every Saturday and Sunday evening from 6/20!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/tw/entertainment/movies/gmp32738335/kim-soo-hyun-new-trailer-and-poster/?u=3bdbd03c38c535bc6f224af7538b6db2&m=4511509081219314&cu=5519291746

73bc47380cd7912391cdd21aba345982b2b7806f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1

'It's okay not to be okay' Kim Soo-hyun ♥ Seo Ye-ji, fairytale main poster released

EZoT4LVVcAI7n0A?format=jpg&name=large

The main poster for the drama'Psycho but it's okay' was released.

On the 4th of 'tvndrama.official' Instagram, a photo was posted along with the article "The Psycho But It's Okay" main poster revealed ♥

The public poster contains the images of Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji. The two are sitting side by side creating a fairy tale atmosphere.

The netizens who encountered this responded, such as "poster is pretty", "fighting," and "both are on the verge of losing their faces."

Meanwhile, the drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' will be aired on tvN at 9pm on the 20th.

source: https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020060411110386161

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

very cute faces in a close up look...

EZoUzMBU0AEF6HG?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 7
  • Love 2

New posters are refreshing! 

Here, some news about the main couple:

"Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji—the stars of the upcoming tvN drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”—will be presenting the awards for Best Drama and Best Film."

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1404596wpp/56th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-star-studded-presenter-lineup

I can't wait for it!

• Like 6

New stills are coming. :love:

An interview with KSH:

Kim Soo-hyun, who was attracted by the title of “Psycho, but it’s okay,” said Moon Kang-tae, “It's a character that hovers over it. Like everyone else, there is no stronger and better than anyone outside or in front of others, but when you are alone, do you disarm and collapse? Kang Tae looks fine, but in fact, he is always tired of the things he carries. I thought that there would be someone like Kang Tae somewhere.”

In particular, Moon Gang-tae is a character who lives without dreams and hopes. At home, he takes care of his older brother Moon, who has an autism spectrum (ASD), and protects patients who are sick from the outside, but can't take care of his life. It is expected that the emotional passion of the artist will be expressed more deeply and delicately.

“Moon Gang-tae does not reveal his inside to others around him. In particular, he never expresses himself in front of his brother who understands Kang Tae's feelings with Kang Tae's expression. I hope that many of you will sympathize with these parts.” 

EZpRoxHUMAAui0V?format=jpg&name=small

EZpRo7RUMAA7CJz?format=jpg&name=small

EZpRpZ-VAAAZ232?format=jpg&name=small

source: https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202006041337382410

• Like 7

Aww the fairy tale theme poster is adorable and gives off that ‘healing’ vibe too. Good to see their chemistry being multi-dimensional (bickering in the teasers, comforting/romantic in the first posters, and now cute and adorable in the one poster).

• Like 5

K netizen's comments on It's Okay to Not be Okay  

Cast and introducing characters of tvN drama “Psycho but It’s Okay"

Original post: Theqoo

1. Oh… It seems fun, Oh Jung Se’s gonna do a good job!

2. I’m excited for this, I hope it’s gonna be fun

3. Oh the cast, director and writer are all good ! I’m looking forward to this

4. Isn’t she a psychopath if she has an antisocial personality disorder?….. Psychopaths can’t be cured, right?

5. Woah, all the actors are good!

6. I like director Park Shin Woo’s work, so I’m excited for this

7. Oh, Kim Joo Hun is here!

8. This drama must have a really good acting with that line-up

9. I’ve been for Kim Soo Hyunㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m looking forward to see all the actorsㅠㅠ

10. Oh Jung Se is part of the cast too! I’ll make sure to watch this

11. I’m tearing up just looking at Kim Mi Kyung’s picture

12. I have high expectations for Kim Soohyun’s acting

Kim Soo Hyun X Seo Ye Ji’s 1st teaser for “Psycho but It’s Okay”

1. Kim Soohyun’s visuals are really good!

2. Kim Soohyun is so handsome

3. It feels like the teaser came to an end all of a sudden

4. No but why does it feel like the teaser’s over as soon as Kim Soohyun shows up? Give us moreㅠㅠ

5. It’s too short, Give us a longer one

6. Crazy crazy! The visuals are great

7. Oh I like them both!!

8. Nice directing! It looks dark and has a mysterious vibe

9. Kim Soohyunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m excited for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I’m looking forward to it, but the teaser is too short

11. It seems like it’s gonna be so much fun. Kim Soohyun, I’m waiting for youㅠㅠㅠ he didn’t come out till the last second but it’s still awesome

12. It’s been a long time since I saw Kim Soo Hyun, I’ll make sure to watchit… I hope the drama turns out well, I believe in Kim Soohyun’s acting skills

Kim Soohyun’s First Pictures from “Psycho but It’s Okay”

1. How can you do this to me? Why aren’t you getting older?

2. Heol! He’s gotten even more handsome

3. What is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s so handsome…

4. I can’t wait to see him!!

5. He looks the same as when he just joined the armyㅋㅋ

6. He looks like a student! Doesn’t he get old?ㅎ

7. He managed himself very well

8. I feel like I’m the only one who’s getting older

9. Woah, I’m looking forward to see him

10. This is really a mystery! How is he not getting older?

11. Look at his small face and long neck

12. He looks so beautiful with his bangs down

13. Heol! I feel like he’s gotten so much youngerㅠㅠㅜ

14. Seriously, Kim Soohyun looks so handsome!

“Psycho but It’s Okay” 2nd Teaser 

1. This fits my taste, it’s perfect. Woah come out already!

2. Heol! His voice is crazy..

3. Come out quickly!!!

4. The mood is a little dark, I thought this would be a romantic comedy

5. Kim Soohyun has such a nice voice!

6. It feels like a good drama

7. I’m going crazy

8. Woah, this is the vibe I was waiting for. I always wanted Kim Soohyun to act in this kind of sad atmosphere. This is perfectㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it already, it’s crazy!

9. Woah.. We can already see Kim Soohyun’s good acting from this clip!

10. His voice is so sweet

11. Heol! Kim Soohyun’s eyes are crazy!

12. Woah, that shot of Seo Yeji in the middle, she looks f***ing pretty!

13. Kim Soohyun character is perfect.

14. Heol! The vibe is insane!

15. F***, this is the kind of drama I wanted. The mood, the lines, and the visuals are all crazy!!!

16. Heol! I’m going crazy, Kim Soohyun is crazy! I can’t wait

17. Kim Soohyun’s voice is amazingㅠㅠ I can’t wait for this to start airing

Kim Soohyun X Seo Yeji’s 3rd teaser of “Psycho but It’s Okay”

1. Their chemistry is amazing because the figures are similarᅮᅮᅮᅮᅮ

2. Seo Yeji’s voice… That’s a hell of a low toneㅎ

3. Seo Yeji’s face is crazy…

4. Even her styling is amazingㅠㅠ I can’t wait to watch this!

5. Seo Yeji’s voice is crazy, I really like it!

6. I’ve never seen Kim Soohyun have this much chemistry with a co-star like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. They look really good together

8. I really like Seo Yeji’s voiceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Seo Yeji’s has a nice voice and is really good-looking… their chemistry in the last GIF is amazing

10. Her voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. These two have a great chemistry, this is gonna be fun

13. This is all I’m waiting for lately!

14. I’m so satisfied with both of the main characters, they look really good!

15. It’s gonna to be super fun!ㅋㅋ How long has it been since Kim Soohyun acted in a drama?

Source: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/03/cast-and-introducing-characters-of-tvn-drama-psycho-but-its-okay/

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

1. Their chemistry is amazing because the figures are similarᅮᅮᅮᅮᅮ

2. Seo Yeji’s voice… That’s a hell of a low toneㅎ

3. Seo Yeji’s face is crazy…

4. Even her styling is amazingㅠㅠ I can’t wait to watch this!

5. Seo Yeji’s voice is crazy, I really like it!

6. I’ve never seen Kim Soohyun have this much chemistry with a co-star like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. They look really good together

8. I really like Seo Yeji’s voiceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Seo Yeji’s has a nice voice and is really good-looking… their chemistry in the last GIF is amazing

10. Her voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. These two have a great chemistry, this is gonna be fun

13. This is all I’m waiting for lately!

Those comments are basically me, especially 

"5. Seo Yeji’s voice is crazy, I really like it!"

And

"10. Her voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

I'm on the fence about the story, but the last two teasers have sold the drama for me. I'd forgotten how hot her voice is!!:ph34r::D lol!!

that low drawl, then she hit the  "Wow" like a cat and I suddenly felt hot.

Hopefully the story is good, because these comebacks by big stars have proven to be underwhelming!! I'm tired of dropping dramas.

• Like 5

Loving the new posters concept, so lovely. Yeji and Soohyun are simply adorable, Yeji smile brightens my day xD and i also love how SH kinda leans on her side kk

Can't wait for their appearance tomorrow at the awards show, will there be a red carpet? ^^/

edit: topping a page w nothing, sorry. ><

• Like 4