[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Kim Soo Hyun & Seo Ye Ji - Premieres on June 20th

Looking soooo forward to this one :wub: if the chemistry between Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Jin is just as great as the chemistry between kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun (or who knows, even better) I'd be super happy!! :D

I'm sorry for this question i don't want to offend anyone, i'm just genuinely curious...I basically know nothing about antisocial personality disorders (only the basics I know)... it's a serious illness, so... can people suffering from it fall in love? Ofc since ' It's okay to not be okay ' is a drama the FL will fall in love with the ML even IF IRL people with antisocial personality disordes can't fall in love. I'm not saying that people with that disorders can't fall in love IRL, I have no idea if they can or not... so anyone who knows, I'd be thankful if answering :) I am guessing tho that people with antisocial personality disorders can fall in love, but that they can't love him/her as much as they love themselves? I could however be totally wrong, I am in NO way looking down on people with that mental illness (or any kind of mental illness for that matter) because its not their fault they are suffering from it.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 4:44 PM, sweetseptember09 said:

Looking soooo forward to this one :wub: if the chemistry between Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Jin is just as great as the chemistry between kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun (or who knows, even better) I'd be super happy!! :D

I'm sorry for this question i don't want to offend anyone, i'm just genuinely curious...I basically know nothing about antisocial personality disorders (only the basics I know)... it's a serious illness, so... can people suffering from it fall in love? Ofc since ' It's okay to not be okay ' is a drama the FL will fall in love with the ML even IF IRL people with antisocial personality disordes can't fall in love. I'm not saying that people with that disorders can't fall in love IRL, I have no idea if they can or not... so anyone who knows, I'd be thankful if answering :) I am guessing tho that people with antisocial personality disorders can fall in love, but that they can't love him/her as much as they love themselves? I could however be totally wrong, I am in NO way looking down on people with that mental illness (or any kind of mental illness for that matter) because its not their fault they are suffering from it.

i searched a bit hope this help

• Disregard for right and wrong
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others
  • Poor or abusive relationships
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligation
  • FL personality will be so complex, i'm looking forward for her & how the  ML will deal with her

the 2nd teaser with eng sub

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

7 hours ago, aya02 said:
Spoiler

i searched a bit hope this help

• Disregard for right and wrong
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others
  • Poor or abusive relationships
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligation
  • FL personality will be so complex, i'm looking forward for her & how the  ML will deal with her

the 2nd teaser with eng sub

Thank you made me more wise :) i really like the trailer... looks dark, me like ~ 

2020.5.28 Marie Claire (Taiwan): Kim Soo Hyun returns in black! "Psycho but it's okay", the intention is to kill the brother and struggle with the heart.

Kim Soo Hyun returned to the TV series in five years and starred in "Psycho but it's okay". Recently, he revealed the background and psychological transition of the role. The role of the seemingly strong appearance is actually very dark inside.

"Psycho but it's okay" will be premiered on June 20. Whether it is stills or character background, there is a big gap with Kim Soo Hyun's past roles.
The role played by Kim Soo Hyun in this play, Moon Kang Tae is a male nurse in a psychiatric hospital, relying on a very small monthly salary, to take care of and support the brother, played by Oh Jung Se, even forced by the environment. Moved the thought of killing!

Trapped by the environment, although murder is an absolutely wrong choice for many people, the inner suffering is quite realistic and shocking! In the pre-release trailer released, although there was no speech, Kim Soo Hyun's eyes were full of drama

But the heroine Seo Ye Ji appeared, and at a glance she pointed Moon Kang tae was a "hypocrisy". On the surface, he was kind, but he had a dark idea in his heart. The two met tit-for-tat, but fate held them tightly together.

Judging from the character and story content of "Psycho, but it's okay", it will be a realistic drama with a very deep characterization of the character's heart, and this time Kim Soo Hyun's choice to perform this script is bound to be a challenge and a turning point for the new stage of the actor. Abandoning the type of characters that could be handsome, and choosing a character with inner strength, will definitely make Kim Soo Hyun transform again and become a more powerful actor.

"Psycho, but it's okay", from 6/20 on every Saturday at 9:30 in the evening, Netflix will be launched on the same day as Korea!

Gambar mungkin berisi: 1 orang, teks

99414580_1104094983295462_12493704111922

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"I'm hit by eyes + voice" .. 'Psycho is okay,' Kim Soo-hyun, Expectation Explosion 2nd Teaser

In 'Psycho, but it's okay', Kim Soo Soo-hyun  predicts a fateful encounter at the end of a dangerous life like a cruel fairy tale. 

The life and fate of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun) in TVN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' (Shin-Woo Shin, Writer's Quiet / Planning Studio Dragon / Production Story TV, Gold Medalist) will be broadcast on Saturday, June 20th (Saturday). It makes the hearts of those who try to reveal the teaser video. 

The video, which began with a scene of being chased by something, rushes through the shaded face of Kim Soo-hyun (as Mun Kang-tae), suggesting that it is a memory he wants to erase. The unfortunate childhood seems to be breathtaking as they pass through the Han River Bridge as they pass by, causing unpleasant emotions. 

Then, in the seizure scene of Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung-se), who had an autism spectrum (ASD), Moon Kang Tae says “I thought it was because of my elder brother. This is all because of my brother. ”Kim Soo Hyun's narration hovered around. In the meantime, the monologue “Just because I wanted to run away or not, if living is hard enough to die is the easiest way to escape” is a short story that shows his reality in a fragmentary way. 

In particular, the voice of Kim Soo-hyun, the deeper eyes, and the message that penetrates the heart, which make the heart thump and sink, approach with intense stimulation to enhance immersion.

At the end of the video, the appearances of Moon Kang-tae and Go Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), facing an unfamiliar space, seem to escape from the cruel fairytale reality. Indeed, Ko Moon-young is amplifying his curiosity with a secret expectation to see if he can make his life a beautiful fairy tale. 

Like this, 'Psycho but it's okay' is attracting viewers into the drama through teaser video that compresses the emotional narrative of Moon Kang-tae's character. In addition,  Seo Ye-ji (as Ko Moon-young), and Oh Jeong-se (Moon Sang Tae ) are included, and the first broadcast is already waiting. 

Meanwhile, tvN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' is like a fantasy fairy tale by Moon Kang-tae, a psychiatric ward guard who refuses to love with the weight of his life, and Gomun-young, a fairytale writer who doesn't know about love through birth defects. This is a little strange romantic comedy drama about love that will air on June 20 (Sat) at 9pm. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003303261

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003575648

202005290831578293666_20200529083239_01_20200529083403015.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

I'm both looking forwards to the brothers and otp scene. I'm trying to calm down my anticipation and lower my expectation but it's hard lol the cast really has great chemistry. Especially the otp ,  *_* Yeji is really prettyyy too

• Like 5