[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

12 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun received a coffee truck from Studio Dragon as their way to support his upcoming tv drama. Can’t wait to see more! 
cr: coffeenyooong – Instagram

Looking forward your new drama !!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

looking forward to this show =)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

2020.05.25 Hong Kong media report of Kim Soo Hyun’s first stills "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

The 32-year-old Kim Soo Hyun's new drama style was praised

The 32-year-old Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun who retired in July last year, made a comeback in the first pilot drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay". It will be premiered on the 20th of next month. The TV station has released the first trailer a few days ago, and today it will release the modeling photos!

Kim Soo Hyun played the guardian of the mentally ill in the play, and was exhausted to take care of his autistic brother, not to mention his own life, let alone love, until he met Seo Ye Ji, a popular fairy tale writer who played an anti-social personality disorder and has developed a fairy-tale romantic love story.

In addition to the public work photo with Kim Soo Hyun ’s employee card, he also has a part-time job look. Although he is over 30 years old, he is still childis and it is still as young as when he starred in the Korean dramas "Producer" and "You from the Stars" 5 years or even 7 years ago. It is worthy of being a "preservative male god"

98807618_1101459040225723_13118546305016

99297206_1101459260225701_50710422110727

• Love 1

Woww beautiful stills of both Kim soo hyun and Seoyiji 

this couple is going to b the upcoming beautiful couple with the beat chemistry 

i can already see that

now waiting for more beautiful pictures of the couple 

Here are the pictures shared by TVN 

We can see Kim soo hyun:blush: in one of the pictures 

omg looks

like the couple has so much bickering :wub:

they are going to burin our our screens 

it would be interesting to watch these both healing each other and falling in love with each and we also know Kim soo hyun excel in emotional scenes :bawling:

omg this drama is going to have everything 

intense romantic love story :blush:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Both of them look visually so stunning in these stills:love:. I must say they are quite compatible both in terms of looks and age. And I think their on-screen chemistry will be superb.. This is definitely on my watch list.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh another great news if it will be on Netflix (as many Studio Dragon dramas tend to be). I will consider a bday gift from the universe lol. SJY looks beautiful and I love her styling - visually they look great together but it is too soon re the chemistry lol. I am interested to see how they will interact. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, i'm new here. just wanna say i'm really looking forwards to this drama, loving both actors and the storyline really makes me curious. I'm having high hope, everything so far looks so good. even though it doesn't have crazy hype but i have feeling it's gonna be a slow hit! ^^/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RanP said:

Hi everyone, i'm new here. just wanna say i'm really looking forwards to this drama, loving both actors and the storyline really makes me curious. I'm having high hope, everything so far looks so good. even though it doesn't have crazy hype but i have feeling it's gonna be a slow hit! ^^/

It would be a bit for sure :wub:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stella77 said:

Oh another great news if it will be on Netflix (as many Studio Dragon dramas tend to be). I will consider a bday gift from the universe lol. SJY looks beautiful and I love her styling - visually they look great together but it is too soon re the chemistry lol. I am interested to see how they will interact. 

Agreed re: chemistry. Here praying their visual chemistry transcends on screen this June. Just as I am really interested to see if HyunJin can deliver, I look forward to the Moon bromance. I see huge potential during their script reading.

• Like 2