• Naughty 2
  • LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What a daring woman  :D

can read guru on these abs :D

Driver everyone crazy without trying :w00t:

She really is a daring woman. 

I wanna know Moon Young's relationship with Nam Joo Ri. Feels a bit intense... 

:D we could wash clothes with those abs LOL!

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** what I like I get :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

I like on how Moon Young "paw" Kang Tae's body like telling Joo Ri - HE'S MINE! 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • LOL 7

been lurking here for a while, and just realized my old soompi account got deleted... it's been so long since i watched k-drama

and this is the 1st series to get me back to k-drama! and it's a torture to wait every week T.T

preview for tomorrow's episode:

Edited by Not Me
revised link for YT videos
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

This is personally my fav ep to date (and I am sure I'll have other fav episodes in the future..) I laughed out loud and I also cried this episode. We praised the director, the cinematography, the acting, the audio director, the ost, the stylists, the illustrators....and this episode proved to me that the casting diector is to parise as well, and a LOT. If it wasn't obvious the second he cast the main 4 , casting Kwak Dong Yeon for this episode's cameo is P E R F E C T ! So much that I wish he was permanent cast because he is just brilliant! His story is so sad I found myself crying during his speech (And I understood only small bits of it, imagine with the subs ;A;), yet his character is so cheerful and amusing and his smile soooo contagious.

Now that we got this gem of a cameo I kind of want there to be many mentally instable charecters and cases of people joining OK hospital, and the drama to explore their past and circumstances and raise awareness on mental health and acceptence of those people.

We get a glimpse of KT's mental state as well and I feel like the storm that is MY and the different patients he'll get to meet in the hospital will help him grow and heal. One last scene after the credits shows the amazing acting skills of both KDY and KSH. Dong Yeon has a kind of duality in his face, he can play crazy so well and still have an innocent aura. And now I remember why I why was obsessed with Soo Hyun in TMTETS. His eyes. His eye expressions are everything. He only needed to look at KDY in that scene without uttering a word and I felt the realisation and the pain. Brilliant. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, shazai said:

@Ameera Ali OMG! hehehehe! I think that's Antisocial Disorder symptoms right? Being overly brave :D

5ef755b35cc54578803145.jpg?download

she not wasting time , she know what she want , go for it :joy: but she so spoiled didn’t know how to get in line ( everyone woman want him too :D

** just when you think you love your job & your boss ruined it  :joy:

15932672211593267202.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Wait what

THIS STORY IS MALEFICENT STORY FOR SURE!!!!

i know maybe there are other story but the recent one i know is maleficent where the witch curse the new born princess and only prince kiss can save her from the Curse.

Damn this is interesting af

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

ok so what r they doin?!

ahahahah need to watch it full asap, I think we will love MY 110% more after today ep.

but btw, unpopular opinion:

Spoiler

need to watch the whole scene + dialogue heheh or maybe it hints that she is actually ansoc so there comes 'inappropriate' times of her that should be healed with actual relationship ^^

AND GUUUUURRRLLLL

she mimics the confused deer with angry tones <play the clips>:loolz: this will be iconic

ok waiting the full length to be able to watch here not patiently lol

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

What another fantastic episode!! I didn’t know what was coming next - some minutes I was totally creeped out, scared (driving at night scenes are terrifying for me lol), laughing (deer scene!!!), woah in admiration for MY, then laughing some more and then cried for the last several minutes of the show for all of them. Yes - big applause to everyone on this show - acting, direction, writing and down to the details -  it’s really important how right this show is to highlights how society is so cruel to people who are different and those that need mental health care. The tension between MY and KT is electrifying - nuclear level lol. I think I will have to rewatch this tomorrow before the next episode. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Episode 3 -

... It just keeps getting better 

Guys, I'm telling you now, when the overt physical/sexual lusties eventually get paired with the all-consuming heart feels with these two .... its gonna be nothing short of glorious!  

:ohboy2:

@Ameera Ali & @Ahpheng - you guys are brilliant! - keep it coming!

Side note - I'm really liking the older snarky head nurse too :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2