[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

8 hours ago, lolly84 said:

So, after watched it with subs NOW i really think that head nurse is MY's mom! Maybe she went through many plastic surgery so she could stay in that town by her husband side! She's a psycho after all so it's ALL POSSIBLE! BUT i really loved this episode! How much KT loves MY, how much MY loves him... and ST progress was realistic and solid!

Personally i don't think she's her mother. There was just to much blood after her fall to be able to survive that. The only way that could be possible is if MY's dad were to have remembered it wrong (given they said because of his tumor he'll not be able to remember things well). Right now i'm more inclined to believe she's either her sister or just a simple sociopath. Sociopaths are known to fixate on someone and take their identities, to manipulate people towards their goal. If you remember in the end of ep. 11 she was down in the basement looking through MY's mothers stuff so that's were she probably got her dress and butterfly pin. In this last preview we see MY down there looking for the butterfly pin, saying it's  one of a kind and not finding it, so the nurse probably took it. My guess is she's just the last person they'll have to deal with in their journey that suffers from mental illness and the one that will test them the most... 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote images, gifs (including reaction gifs) and videos in your posts. Thank you.
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I am so darn confused right now.

Whose memory is Actually Reliable??? And I still think the Head Doctor Knows more than meets the Eye. I can be wrong though!!!

MY's dad kept on 2nd guessing himself about killing MY's mother.He did throw and Lock her, but as per MY she disappeared from basement , as per her father She was thrown pit deep into sea packed inside a bag.

In either cases, My's mom had a serious Head injury, Does it really make sense for Head Nurse to be her Mum? (She does have the exact dress of Moon Mum's murderer on).

If I can recall, the scene where MY's DAD was choking MY when they went for a walk, wasn't Head nurse standing there as well?? And there was a Different Lady looking through Window stating Serves you right? (Around Episode 4)

#EpicConfused.

Good point, I also think it was really telling that they mentioned MY’s dad had a brain tumor and possible distorted memories before the whole killing-the-mom scene.. maybe he didn’t actually throw her into the lake???

The scene of the mysterious lady looking through the window was actually a little while after the commotion with MY’s dad happened. She was looking out of a window watching MY leave the hospital, so not during/immediately after the incident. In terms of time of events, it still makes sense that it was Nurse Park who was watching her.

35 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around nurse park possibly being MY's mom. The only way it makes sense if she has dissociative identity disorder. Given her character she couldn't have been so calm whenever MY was around and would have been hella jealous because of GT. Her nurse persona is a total 180 and I'm finding it hard to reconcile the two. 

Ugh, same!!! Still sooo many questions:

- is she realllyyyyyy the mum!? Not the sister, maybe??

- if Nurse Park is the mum and MY’s dad killed her, why did she not try killing him and kept him around all those years?? there was also a scene where MY’s dad called MY’s mum beautiful and her eyes went all soft. Whyyy?
- Why did she seem surprised when she asked him who he killed? And how come all these years he never recognised her?

- What’s ok ran’s role in all this, and why was she sent to terrorise MY?

HOWEVER... one of the greatest things about PBIO: despite already knowing the actress playing MY’s mum and already guessing that the Head Nurse is suspicious, but when these two were revealed it still shocked & scared the RickRoll'D outta me :wut:

Anyways, just wanna say I’m really impressed by all of you guys’ theories and analyses here!! If it weren’t for all the discussion here I wouldn’t have even thought that the head nurse was the slightest bit suspicious! :yay:

ETA: just read some of the newer posts after posting this, sorry if I repeated some of your points/answers!

• Like 4

Even if head nurse is NOT MY mom and even if it's only a crazy fan of DHJ, why she was so gentle to ST? Her approach to ST was really suspicious from the start... When she approached him with that children's song and when she invited him to see the flowers in ep 8... Even when ST went to director's office... she seemed so strangely kind!!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Teeners said:

Earlier in episode 4, POR is sitting outside on a bench and asks ST to take her photo. ST starts to take the photo but then a butterfly lands on his finger. He freaks out and runs away. POR goes, "what's wrong with him, did he not like my pose?" If she killed ST's mom, I would have expected some sort of smug/evil smirk? Don't know how much to make of this interaction. It was still early on in the season and the writer may not have fully conceived the POR character yet. That's my guess.

I am #EpicConfused as well

I forgot about that scene of POR, thank you for reminding.There might be some inconsistencies in both POR/Head Nurse. Hope we will know in detail by next 2 episodes.

@shazbinjin I know there was gap between Lady peeking through window and Choking incident wrapup, but was it that much?? I mean I do think the Notes kept in Wicked witch of West Book given to ST by POR was left by Head Nurse and HN acting too lovingly towards ST/Dad makes sense in that manner , still there are some very visible doubts.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, blademan said:

Also side note - idk why but I feel the Hospital Director knows more than he's letting on. hmm...just a feeling.

Hopefully he’s not evil (please let him not be evil!!!) as he seemed dismayed by the turn of events (at least as seen in the teaser), but it’s definitely weird that MY’s mum quoted something that Director Oh has once said too: that the Greek word for butterfly comes from word “psyche”... are they connected in some way in the past??

@madmad min yes still many unanswered questions.. to be honest in the beginning I also thought the lady looking out of the window was Ok Ran.. or maybe that’s what they wanted watchers to believe? so they tried to mislead us and turn the suspicion away from the head nurse.. Everything is still very confusing!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who thought that KT not knowing about the "shaman girl" mental illness kinda out of character ? He seems meticulous at his job and  a certificate nurse so I'm kinda disappointed . He could just not knowing the exact trauma but shouldn't he supposed to know the illness of each patient at least?  To know how to behave around them . He isn't that blabber mouth male nurse who didn't really care about patients

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I really think the nurse is MY's aunt. The title of this episode is the hint. The writer does that each episode to give us a clue about the characters and I think that's our clue about who she is. Plus, the story is about abused sisters. I think the two of them were abused and caused their mental health issues. We don't know why the sister wasn't in the picture when MY was growing up but I'm sure we'll find out. I think she came back to the town to keep an eye on the father and when MY and the brothers returned, it was her chance to get revenge. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

i just finished rewatching.

i love this episode

- KT love for MY is growing greatly

- MYxKT jealous toward each other and commenting about what should and should not wear is very cute <3

- the seal kiss!!!more please! but im afraid they only sexy kiss we got is birthday kiss >.< the rest we only got this kind of peck.

- KT foreshadowing, 'what matter is a happy ending'

- JR x MY starting to re-build their friendship

- MY giving task to ST so that he can learn how to express himself and ST learn the expression from JS & SJ :lol:

and i cannot tell that the woman who afraid of his father is SeonHae, oh Lord that damn wig!

CMIIW, the sequence that someone said MY shouldnt come to the hospital is after the strangulation incident, so the person who said that can be nurse park. but im questioning the motives why she reveal herself now? is it because KDH passed away? or does she want to clear her name after hearing KDH's perspective? but the motives of wanting to clear her name would be very low since she's a psycho.

I think POR might be dead or locked up by her since she's very sure she wont comeback. i hope the writer make POR condition clear at the end of the series

and another question, how did she give the envelop with butterfly and make POR put on her library?

the butterfly mural, so nurse Park might be the one who draw it, will director Oh knew it after watching the cctv?

for the ending scene that she's driving to somewhere, my assumption is she went to the castle to pickup the butterfly pin in the basement then she's heading to hospital or somewhere else.

since in the preview, KMY realize the pin is gone,and it should be in the basement.

CREEPY!

and i get goosebump when nurse park hold KDH hand in the isolation room. i dont know the feeling, is it pitying him? or really caring him since he might die soon?

too bad KDH die before knowing who she is.

btw, why it's so hard to type POR & nurse Park, i mixed them every time.:joy:

lastly, how will ST react when he knows MY's mother killed their mom?

i dont think he already know about it then still care for MY in the preview

except we got another twist.. but enough for the twist:sweatingbullets: let's just give MY-KT-ST some happy moments

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

Back from crying another river from ep.13. Gotta backtrack and read everyone's reactions and theories though. 

On a different note, I like how he said this so nonchalantly, but did KT just low-key proposed to MY?  :heart2beat:

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-12-52-41-AM.pn

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, thingskateknows said:

I really think the nurse is MY's aunt. The title of this episode is the hint. The writer does that each episode to give us a clue about the characters and I think that's our clue about who she is. Plus, the story is about abused sisters. I think the two of them were abused and caused their mental health issues. We don't know why the sister wasn't in the picture when MY was growing up but I'm sure we'll find out. I think she came back to the town to keep an eye on the father and when MY and the brothers returned, it was her chance to get revenge. 

I agree with you unless KMY's mom miraculously survived that fall and river or the nurse can is an obsessive fan of DHJ. Her reactions tho. She was quite shocked when she realized that KMY witnessed everything. 

• Like 5

If in case head nurse really is Mun Yeong's mom, imagine the double trauma she has to face now. She's tough yes, but you could see in her eyes when she heard Sang Tae tell about the butterfly that she was crushed.

I appreciate how the writers made sure Gang Tae made peace with his own demons before they opened up Mun Yeong's.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

I know that this will have a happy ending seeing the van and the cast. They will have the trip in the end. But can we have one more "kiss" from the leads? Not just pecks but a real kiss? I can only see that happening when they reconcile again or the road to reconciliation...

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, cooleet said:

I know that this will have a happy ending seeing the van and the cast. They will have the trip in the end. But can we have one more "kiss" from the leads? Not just pecks but a real kiss? I can only see that happening when they reconcile again or the road to reconciliation...

I guess such a kiss will be at the very end. :) 

I am emotionally exhausted by ep. 13, and I really don't want to think about ep. 14 - it's going to be a disaster.

My theory of Sang-tae & KMY being siblings was destroyed. :D To be honest, I prefer them not being siblings, otherwise this would have been another type of drama, involving much more than 16 episodes.

Aaaaand we have the creepy nurse back. Super confused whether it's really KMY's mother though, but she did not come off as a surprise at the end, due to too many hints. The dad's convo with her, the director O's hint "don't trust anyone at the hospital, even me" (which made me think he might be involved in some way too, I hope not), the child abuse...

The best (and happiest) part of the episode was Sang-tae trying to draw the emotions of the people. Such a cute scene with Jae-su & the art director. By the way, she said that he is "so freakin' cool" and she is always ready to help him - it would be nice if they become friends. (Although Jae-su called her "cute", so he might act there too. :D )

adored KMY's funeral attire by the way, so far my favourite one. Even the jewellery was super beautiful.

Girl, I agree that letting MKT out in a suit is a dangerous affair. This man is out of this world, especially when dressed in a suit. :wub:

Three more episodes, guys! Three more episodes & we are done! Can't believe it... :( 

• Like 11

I suddenly woke up from my short nap for my exam cram. Haha i dreamt that when Moon Young bought the camping van, they were packing stuff into the van. Sang Tae who is managing some of MY stuff, suddenly found this in her drawer. tenor.gif

Sang Tae was like "Only in one night, she...." 

Edit: I tried to find a pregnancy meme where the hubby found the kit but you get my message here. MY kept a secret about her pregnancy after One Night Stando. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

I'm so confused!!  Where is the patient that ran away? Or did the head nurse tell her to never come back?

Who was doing the shadow butterfly thing in their house?

Is the patient living in the basement?

They did pass the book of the writer from the head nurse to the patient.  So my wild theory is that the MY's mom's ghost inhabits those who read her book and she's coming back to get revenge. 

Edit: Do you remember when a patient thought that MY was her daughter?  I wonder if that was a hint too.  

• Like 1

I just finished watching ep 13 and OMG.... This episode gave me real chills!! The actress who played Mun Young's mother nailed her role! She really was laughing after she just murdered someone! And although we all had an idea about the head nurse, the ending scene when she was driving smiling couldn't have been creepier. I was like this at the ending. 

:wut:

And Mun Young's reaction when she found out her mom probably killed the Moon brother's mom.. 

Aside from that, I went from crying from when the shaman lady confronted her dad, to straight up crying from laughter when Sang Tae was trying to draw Jae Su's face LOL. Also, when Mun Young mentioned that the life of a princess is hard and the ending is the only happy part, and Kang Tae said but that's all that matters, that the ending is happy, I hope that's a foreshadowing to the ending of this drama. 

I feel like I need to read a recap on this episode alone, just to process everything that happened!

• Like 6