[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Ya! KT's words come biting him back. ST has sharp memory. and boy, look at KSH's facial expression when ST gets worked up. I had a Will It Snow for Christmas dejavu. These two deserve the Best Couple award. 

And that lady seems mysterious. 

• Sad 6

16 minutes ago, choco milo said:

did not expect that the “donkey ears” would be that ST would tell everyone that GT said that he wished his hyung would die(back when they were kids). He also said that when he fell in the river he left him there because he wanted him to die. As much as all these things are true, I hope ST knows that GT still chose him back then and is even choosing him know (when ST asked who he likes better MY or himself, GT chose him in front of everyone). But I’m sure hearing that was traumatic for ST which is why he never forgot. I can’t imagine going back to work after all your coworkers and patients witnessed that.

I was thinking the same thing. I cant imagine going back to work and would probably quit.

Could similar kind of outbursts have resulted in KT being on a constant move?

I also think donkey's ears will play out in multiple ways. Waiting for subs but I dont think my heart can handle the last scene... maybe tomorrow will be better?

Btw... will the weird lady at the hospital (why might be MY's mom or a fan of her work or something) use this information to wreck more havoc?

Oi oi oi... our OTP should have not fought but made out when they had the chance... now we live in angst!

@jeijei which lady looks mysterious?

• Like 3

:cries:MY HEARTTTTT:heartbreak:

Omg after scrolling my twitter..this episode is a mess.. ST is a mess :(

From the preview for tomorrow episode, MY will be broken hearted :( i hate it

Good things that they blow this on ep 9-10, not at around 2nd last episode, so MY & KT still have time to patch things up

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

which lady looks mysterious?

Spoiler

The deer. Lmao

No, it's that weird lady you're talking about. Btw the way these patients get "healed" by MY's unconventional methods LOL so we should expect someone, probably the lady, will get better next time. 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, midflight said:

This is slightly off-topic, but I've been really frustrated at how social media writers keep on putting the spotlight on Seo Yeji's visuals and waist, completely disregarding the level of acting she is delivering. In an effort to push for a more progressive manner of evaluating a drama, I submitted this article to the Soompi community. You can check it out here. I would really appreciate it if you give it love, not because I want the attention (I'm not even a professional writer FSDJFDSF) but because I want to open the discussion of including an actress' skills, not just how she looks :)

I hope an official article would be published about her because the way the media is portraying it, they are overshadowing the essence of the story by using her outfits, etc. :( 

Seo Ye-ji: A pretty face with a tiny waist, and yes, her acting slays

https://www.soompi.com/community/article/2172cp/seo-yeji-a-pretty-face-with-a-tiny-waist-and-yes-her-acting-slays

The video links are removed in the spoiler below, but you can see it in the actual post.

Can't wait for later! <3

Sad but true. Her clothes and visuals get "clicks" so they get more exposure.. Did you see the recent article from the JoongAng Ilbo?

https://news.joins.com/article/23827769?cloc=joongang-home-newslistleft

It is in Korean, but I doubt the English sites will translate it. In the beginning of the article  her visuals and her expressionless expressions are discussed as if she was a doll-like character in a fairy tale. Then the writer talked about how SYJ is able to convey her character's time-bomb personality. Towards the end of the article the writer talks about how SYJ isn't an actress who came out of nowhere. She is an actress who honed her acting skills the past 7 years working on 20 projects without a break citing her work in the drama Save Me and film Another Way. The writer doesn't know if PBIO will be SYJ's representative work in the future, but it is definitely a turning point in her acting career.

The JoongAng Ilbo article is one of the few articles that I found discussing her acting, but JoongAng Ilbo is one of the largest newspapers in Korea. One article about her acting in a major paper like JoongAng Ilbo is better than any social media site. Get that respect, girl!

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

That's why i think MY will play a role.. in reminding ST that ultimately he left KT to die

Agreed. Honestly, when ST started screaming, I kinda wanted MY to snap and scream back at ST's face that he was the one who left KT. Ugh. I'm so cruel. I'm sorry.

:crybaby:

Edited by goldenashes97
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

KT keeps going back to why did MY save him and now I have the same question. I want to know more about MY :D

and why did MY save KT!

@jeijei that was a smart quip.

I dont think i can watch today's episode...so will watch the two together... hopefully tomorrow will end with a smile :D

looking forward to reading your reactions on the date and fight and kiss and love :D then maybe a bit on mental health :D

**Edited

Oh and i think it was more of chinese whispers that got our OTP into a problem.

• Like 5

I suppose with healing it also comes with pain. I am sure our poor KT feel like he is caught between a rock and a hard place. Those word from his mother about being caregiver for ST really been engraved in his mind so long that it is hard to see the other side. He just need to find the right balance to take care of his own life as he also take care of ST. 

It is also not easy for ST. In his mind MY is taking away his brother. But I am sure after some time he gonna accept her. He just need to see that KT never gonna leave him.

Also I am sure MY need to compromise accepting ST as a package deal if she want to have a life with KT (she already starting to care for him). I am glad we have this conflict now though. So many trauma to heal. I want this three to be a family in the end. :D 

We also have other stuff to handle for our character like MY dad and mother. The brothers mother death. so I have sneaking feeling this conflict gonna be soon over. They have more pain to come... So love if they could face that together. 

• Like 19

Preview of ep 9 last week showed a scene on the bridge and they were running to each others! This scene missed in today ep so i really hope tomorrow they'll reconcile on THAT BRIDGE!! WRITERNIM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T LET US DOWN!!!:popcornjackson:

I wached ep 9 with subs and THE WHOLE PECK KISS WAS THE FULL MEANING OF THE EPISODE!! I really loved them in that scene, so truthfully to their feelings!!:evilelmo:

• Like 7

Wow!

I guess my hangeul got better watching those korean dramas and studying a few years back.

Anyway, So I watched today's episode with subs (THANK YOU NETFLIX!). It's a bittersweet episode. MY's dad told the director that MY's mom killed someone. Is it KT's mom? But why? Does MY's mom know KT? Well let's see. I saw an article telling viewers that the 2nd half of the series will be tackling more the mystery behind the drama. We also saw some flashback regarding JR and MY friendship in the past. I can relate to this since one of my friends somewhat did that to me and became friends with other. I got lonely because of that and I stop being friends with her but as time passes by, we became friends or civil when we become an adult. :)

I'm really loving this series because it tackles relationships - between family, friends, colleagues and etc. The relationship dynamics that makes each of our relationship unique with each other. 

I hope that we see more of our OTP and a lot of giddy scenes :) They might miss each other so much that they can't control it any longer and we got more than just a kiss - I'm sorry guys i got carried away :)

What you guys think? Butterfly hug to you guys :) We are halfway there :D

In the preview:

Spoiler

- Looks like the MOON brothers moved out of the castle and MY is missing KT.

- Looks like Patient Park did something bad at the hospital because I saw KT looking serious and in the background there's someone holding a ice pack on its head ( maybe)

Lesson Learned: Don't gossip :) 

• Like 18
  • Shocked 1