[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Oh wow re SYJ getting sleep paralysis while making Save Me. It was such a dark and intense drama (about her family falling prey to a cult and how she tries to escape with help from friends) but she really did so well in it. 

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Interesting facts about our OTP.  In SYJ's video, they talked about her suffering from sleep paralysis for 4 months during the filming of 'Save Me

This is why I love this drama so much because I had not been fan of them prior to this, and now it's like boom, my world would never be the same and everyday becomes much more lovely and interesting as I research to understand them, their personal lives, their works more.

One of the greatest similarities of these two people is there dedication into work, they don't settle but keep challenging themselves with different roles, characters that many of those are not considered as safe or appealing to mass audience.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, midflight said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/itsokaytonotbeokay-costume-designer-reveals-concepts-behind-cast-outfits/

Here’s an article about the costume of the cast. It’s really an interesting take. I’m grateful that everything is well thought of and properly planned :)

Thanks for posting the link but I'm concerned about what the costume director,  Jo Sang Gyeong, said about the outfits for our main leads in upcoming episodes:

"Moon Gang Tae will start to wear more colors, while Ko Mun Yeong will start to wear more casual and comfortable outfits. The changes in their looks will come as they start to grow closer."

Noooooooo, I love Moon-young's fancy outfits in the drama! She's like my fashion spirit animal! :tears:

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

Noooooooo, I love Moon-young's fancy outfits in the drama! She's like my fashion spirit animal! :tears:

i hope what he means by comfortable is like the outfits she wore in episode 6! The pink one is one of my favorites, or the one shown in the preview. Not a lot of frills, clean, but still fashionable :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, midflight said:

i hope what he means by comfortable is like the outfits she wore in episode 6! The pink one is one of my favorites, or the one shown in the preview. Not a lot of frills, clean, but still fashionable :) 

I hope so too.  What is casual to us is not the same "casual" for someone like MY. She wore freaking Isabel Marant & Cecilie Bahnsen as her sleepwear.:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Seo Ye Ji’s Tiny Waist In K-Drama It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Has Got Everyone Talking

credit:

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/entertainment/seo-ye-jis-tiny-waist-k-drama-its-okay-not-be-okay-has-got
12909600-seo-ye-ji.jpg?itok=SSJLFY8B

She has what K-netizens call an ant waist .

South Korean actress Seo Ye Ji has been hogging headlines lately, thanks to her role as a super stylish children's book author in It’s Okay To Not Be Okay. The K-drama also stars Kim Soo Hyun, who plays a caregiver at a psychiatric ward.

In the latest episode, there was a scene which showed Ye Ji's character at the hospital dressed in an all-pink two-piece outfit that accentuated her tiny, tiny waist. Viewers clearly couldn't get over what they saw as they immediately went online to react to the 30-year-old actress' ant waist , a term that K-netizens use to describe a very tiny waistline.

seo-ye-ji-ant-waist-on-it-s-okay-not-to-

“Can all her organs fit in there? No way! Her waist is smaller than my thigh!” commented one netizen.

While some netizens were envious of her svelte figure, there were also those who felt that the 1.69m-tall Ye Ji’s tiny waist might be the result of digital retouching. Truth be told, it probably all boils down to genetics. According to some netizens, Ye Ji's mum and older sister, who both worked as air stewardesses, are equally slim.

Then there were the concerns about her physical well-being. “She's too skinny now. She could stand to gain some weight,” wrote one netizen.
seo-ye-ji-ant-waist-on-it-s-okay-not-to-seo-ye-ji-ant-waist-on-it-s-okay-not-to-

Ye Ji's waist isn't the only body part that has gotten people talking. Soo Hyun created a stir in the drama's third episode when he bared his chiseled abs.

In that scene, Ye Ji's character bumps into a shirtless Soo Hyun in the hospital's changing room. When she reaches out to touch his abs (can you blame her?), Soo Hyun immediately grabs her and spins her around.
seo-ye-ji-ant-waist-on-it-s-okay-not-to-

Of course many netizens took to Twitter to leave thirsty comments about the 32-year-old actor's abs after the ep aired.

“Kim Soo Hyun, how long have you been working out?” a fan asked, while another hilariously tweeted: “Search history: Kim Soo Hyun abs, shirtless, wet look.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, midflight said:

Gorgeous as they are, her dresses (and haughty demeanour) are her caparace. It will be a great sign when she starts to lose them. 

On the other hand...

:nomeme:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

53 minutes ago, blademan said:

OST Part. 4 Teaser

:love::love:

I believe this song will chart atleast top 50 in melon because the song feels good and it is AKMU suhyun. 

Akmu havent had comeback for a while so their fans will be waiting for their new releases.

We are blessed with 4 song this week

3 special track and this ost!!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Actually I get distracted by her white nail polish. Hopefully she will change the nail colour when she gets closer to KT.

aww i love her nail polish! it really sells her elegant and glamorous persona. ((she has such pretty hands too.)) i wouldn't want her to remove it but maybe they will make the colour more toned down or less stark to suit her more comfortable and relaxed vibe. fingers crossed hahaha

• Like 9

Now we have a good look of all the wives of Bluebeard and their names, except Joo ri. Why TVN forget to post Joo ri's photo?

BTW, ST really look so different with this clothing and makeup that I didn't recognise him at first glance.

107392259_736958210209040_67906870401099107631576_736958373542357_19381509095468106988269_736958396875688_13219801333210107599455_736958290209032_29934991604803108001166_736958243542370_17331414994608

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone. How do I know the title of episode seven ? because I thought from episode 6 epilogue that episode seven will be about the Hunchback of Notre Dam and Esmeralda. But while I was searching I found on Wikipedia that episode seven is titled (Spring Dog) what do you think?

• Like 3

Today, KSHBar & KSH1stCN & JustKimSooHyun jointly support the food truck and coffee cart to give Soo Hyun and the crew of IOTNBO

Photo of the food and coffee car

cr.avectoi_party_house

007P422Qgy1ggm6fdzzktj30u00u076n.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6f8ii5xj30j50j541j.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6fnrbg4j30u00u0mzp.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6gcn9e3j3140140wh6.jpg

More pics

Spoiler

007P422Qgy1ggm6fw4aalj3140140wij.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6ffv07kj30ea0eaq4h.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6fkuatbj30u00u00v2.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6ghn1uaj3140141mzg.jpg