[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

hello heheh today just finished this fanvid..

mykt12.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqx0giqhhhk

"Monster stuck in your head, are we the hunters or are we the prey?"

The songs are by Ruelle (Monsters & Game of Survival). When I listen to the song, I can't take my head off the two (the waiting for new ep. is real). I'm dying for the two, omg bless this show.
So much feels, after all, they are surviving from their past monsters.. And still, on their own psychological battle. This making was very hard as I also had closest people to me in this kind of battle. The drama helps me to more empathize & receive the 'destiny'.. It's okay to not be okay. That's it. All we can do is loving.

Kindly watch in small screen 720p for best cause my source & render device not good..:sweatingbullets: love, bai

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Netflix TH has released this promo clip and I translated it from Thai. Looks like it is the full bit of the various bits we have seen. 

Thai subs translation: 

Netflix is playing this OK or NOT OK game for situations “about if your friend did” would you be ok or not. This game is to test the ‘chemistry’ between the three main actors being KSH, YSJ and OJS.

Question 1. If you sent an urgent text to your friend and they didn’t read/answer.

All said Ok and were considerate of friend maybe having their own urgent business etc. KSH said he sometimes is busy and the same can be of his friend. YSJ said that in one’s own life, one has to solve one’s own problem (KSH hides behind his sign laughing!!). OJS says his friend is probably busy. KSH then says they all are considerate of friends.

Q2. If friend order bubble tea with out the ‘bubbles’. (In Thailand we call the bubbles ‘pearls’). 

KSH said Not OK while YSJ and OJS didn’t mind. KSH explained that the tea with out the pearls would then just be plain tea. (YSJ laughs at his explanation). OJS says he doesn’t mind with our without and there is a cute ‘Buddhist monk’ sound and cartoon beads - (implying that he is compassionate). Then KSH says but the straw for the tea is BIG like this...(hand gesture). YSJ says she will just buy another tea. KSH then asks YSJ if she is going to keep buying until she gets the tea with the pearls. YSJ answers ‘Yes’ and KSH then says for bubble tea, the tea must have pearls and one must chew the pearls for it to be real bubble tea. 

Q3. If you ordered food and your friend didn’t but when it comes, they steal your food afterwards. 

All said Ok! KSH says he will just order more food. OJS says it is really Ok! My friend may have just become hungry. He then says one hour ago, he was like that!! (KSH starts laughing.) OJS said he could skip lunch but when the food came, he ate it. YSJ says she thinks the same as him.

Q4. If your friend took your personal item without asking/permission.

The guys both not okay while YSJ says Ok! 
OJS immediately turns to YSJ and says, Ok because you can buy a new one? YSJ and KSH both laughs. YSJ then explains that if a friend did that then they must have really needed to and she can buy a new one. OJS then says if it’s a regular personal item, then Ok but if it is something of importance, then even a close friend should ask permission first. It is about manners and he hopes they can be respectful. KSH says when he was in the military, this was definitely a not possible  and to use someone else’s stuff without permission may result in harsh punishment. (YSJ starts to laugh a bit because he made it serious!) KSH ends with please don’t mess with other people personal items.

Q5. If your friend like to make jokes often but they aren’t funny

KSH and YSJ = OK; OJS = not okay

OJS explains it is okay to make jokes but doing it too often is not okay. (KSH starts to laugh.) OJS continues that it is not good to carry on making jokes (while looking at KSH). KSH says he has friends like this and overtime it does become funny. YSJ then says “lately Mr KSH is like that, so he is used to it (making jokes) and so he answered OK” (the meme worthy bit). KSH then closes with a TWICE pun that wasn’t funny lol. KSH then says he didn’t know and he didn’t mean it.

Netflix then has a graphic showing their chemistry is maximum and they close by asking fans to watch the drama. 

Apologies if there may be mistakes. I am no official translator. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

@stella77 Thanks for translating the NETFLIX game. Loved it and have to see it in entirety. But glad to have clips here and there. :cutekitty: I know how hard translating can be and I think you did an AMAZING job. Thanks for putting in the time and effort from your busy daily life.

@hwonhwon_stv Wow learned a lot and thanks for the illuminating post on sleep paralysis set. You keep us up to date while waiting and many thanks!:happydance:

LOVE LOVE the forum as I am learning so much!

@bebebisous33 Not sure if I said this, but if I did I don't care--- ALWAYS great to see you in a forum. The posts you have are thoughtful and I remember those you wrote I loved even from 6 yrs ago. Great to see you here!:hooray2:

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

@bairama OMG your Fanmade video is amazing! So talented! Thanks for making the video.

Gosh almost there it is Thursday afternoon here and 2 more days to go to see our favorite OTP.

So many talented fans out there. Wow!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Her character description says she disappeared after writing her final book.  And like you said, JuRi assumed MY’s mom was still alive so that fits the narrative that nobody knows she died because there was no body (except her father and her).

It’s all in bits and pieces.  I vaguely remember there was a scene where MY dreamt that her mom was in water and calling her to “save me”?  Or at least I thought it looked like her mom (it looked like a woman).  I think it was on the first night she slept in the castle.  And then she visualised GT hugging her.

Yeah I think having the father be “BlueBeard” the killer would make it too hard to resolve when the truth comes out.  So suicide would be an “easier” plotline.  The portrait in the basement (Ep6)  had her father and her standing close to each other,  he looked like he had his hand on her shoulder?  So for all intensive purposes they looked to have had a cordial enough relationship.  He strangled MY at the hospital because she looked like her mom (sleazy book reviewer said they looked alike) and in his impaired mental state, he mistook MY for his wife.  That’s why he asked her why she was still alive before trying to strangle her.

yup .. makes sense.. my theory is similar

but i am intrigued, that photographer knew mom and worked with her..lol..did she not scare him enough

• Like 4

@Nodame omgg thank youuuuu! Wish i had better render device.. So i can deliver better resoulution quality.. Hopefully:)

And ysss!! so many out there right, the make you feel love that shared by other here is one of my fav fmv from others there. This show is just sooo stunning:wub: + meaningful..:wub:

• Love 1