[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@lolly84 @blademan and to add to what you guys posted..when we do get the first kiss we been waiting for, PD-nim better not be giving us editing problems (zoom too close that we see nothing, zoom too far that we only see two heads moving, spinning the kiss so it feels like we are getting dizzy..) because if this happens, this will be me:

If it will happen (about zoom or whatever) PD-nim will be listed in my black list!:facepalm:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

7 hours ago, Not Me said:

and for the high school filming shoot..wow, did SYJ really cut her hair?or it just a wig?

if she really cut her hair.. i think her character is toned down in the part 2 with short hair, her longer hair suits her strong character

She didn't need to cut her hair.   She just took out the extensions she is using for Moon Young's long hair. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

If it will happen (about zoom or whatever) PD-nim will be listed in my black list!:facepalm:

Just because it’s shown in the episode 6 preview doesn’t mean it will happen right away. There was a part of the ep 2 preview that was shown in ep 4/5. 

i don’t mind waiting for a kissing scene, as long as we get a BTS of that!

we’ve been deprived of the rain scene, domestication scene, I love you scene, and a few others. I just want to know how they filmed those :(( I really enjoy watching the three of them coordinate with the director and how they work together to give us the scenes we are seeing on screen :) 

• Like 5

Hahahaha guys! My heart won't be able to handle their first kiss - someone said that the location in the promo near the water fountains is too pretty to not be where they kiss.... I doubt cause it feels like its too early but I want it at the same time tooo lol 

I made a new edit for them based on Tin Man by Miranda Lambert. I thought the song was perfect for them and the pain that they've both been through. Also the dialogue where Gang Tae says she's empty like a empty can and later she asks him if he's empty too? I loved that  

Well 3 more sleeps for me until the next episode  :rickroll:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, __jesse said:

KMY took this figurine not because it’s pretty, but because she wanted to dispel her mother’s evil spirit. She knew she would experience sleep paralysis when staying in the cursed castle. But even with Cheoyong’s protection, she was still haunted by her mother’s ghost. This suggests that her mother’s ghost isn’t real, but a figment of her traumatic past.

the same episode, the show also blurred the line between reality and hallucination. In Kwon Gido’s eyes, he saw the hospital director dressed as the club manager, and the line was said in the hospital director’s voice. However, in the epilogue, the hospital director didn’t say a word, and Gido heard another voice reading the line.

How do we distinguish reality from illusions? Psychosis is defined by a loss of contact with reality. People with psychoses do not realise that their experiences are products of their minds, and are not real. To them, their hallucinations and delusions are their reality.

I don't think anyone thinks there is a ghost..

and the only reason people have the theory of mom being alive is because Juri said that when she visited MY in her hotel..

MY was going on and on about dad who is alive but dead, and mom who is dead but alive..and Juri said "but your mom is not dead"

(therefore the guess is that either she is in some vegetative state, or for whatever reason not able to move around much/kept away from MY)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

As someone mentioned, the Osts in this drama are beautifully mesmerizing! And..this Ost has yet to be released, right?

This ost was played before ‘My Tale’ but I couldn’t find it anywhere yet.

This guide helps in future OSTS, hers will be on the 12

and we're going to get the special track too.

9 hours ago, __jesse said:

OK Hospital 괜찮은 병원

At first I really thought the Hospital is named, OKAY as in English, only later realised it's translated from  괜찮 :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

@bebebisous33 so I have a question for you :D

what do you think ST feels for MY? It is definitely a crush but do you see more there? 

also, is MY always treating ST as a pawn to get what she wants from GT? Is MY capable of loving someone?

others (i just didnt know who all to tag) please feel free to jump in to give your inputs while we wait for Saturday :)

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Netflix and K-Drama

Netflix, which started service in Korea in January 2016, is rapidly growing in the domestic content market by boldly investing in dramas whose production has been stranded without exceeding the cost or material threshold. Domestic producers are actively seeking opportunities to collaborate with Netflix in order to enjoy the production experience that can focus only on the completeness of the content, and the distribution advantage of presenting it to 150 million subscribers in 190 countries at once.

One of the most positive changes Netflix brought to the domestic drama market is that industry officials say they can make their'masterpiece' more active. 
Netflix's role as an additional source of revenue for producers also plays an important role in creating a masterpiece. Drama producers' profits consist of domestic broadcasting rights paid by broadcasters in exchange for broadcasting the drama, PPL, advertising revenue, and overseas rights. In addition, Netflix called'OTT Sales Revenue'. The net profit of OTT sales through Netflix is the studio dragon of CJ ENM's drama production studio. It is known that Netflix bought 280 billion won, which is 70% of the production cost

Eight of the top 10 Netflix in Vietnam are Korean dramas
Netflix also needs Korea. This is because Korean drama has a great influence in the Asian market. Netflix needs to build as much content as possible to secure subscribers. Securing Korean dramas could lead to an increase in subscribers in Asia. As the number of Netflix subscribers in the United States has reached its limit, Korea will become the base for targeting the Asian market, where additional subscribers can be created.

The popularity of Korean dramas in Asia is confirmed by figures. The top 10 is an indicator of the day Netflix began to release on February 25th. Korean dramas such as tvN 'Psycho But It's OK',  SBS 'The King: Eternal Lord', and JTBC 'Ssangappocha' in the top 10 TV program rankings in Asian countries such as Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Taiwan are taking the top spot. 
As of the 29th of last month, in Vietnam, 8 of the top 10 were Korean dramas. Japan is no exception. TVN 'Love Trial', JTBC 'Itaewon Klas', and tvN 'Psycho but it's okay' ranked first to third.

Full article

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=weezerpixies&logNo=222025378223&navType=tl

IMG_7160.JPG?type=w800

IMG_7172.JPG?type=w800

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, raziela said:
14 hours ago, Not Me said:

and for the high school filming shoot..wow, did SYJ really cut her hair?or it just a wig?

if she really cut her hair.. i think her character is toned down in the part 2 with short hair, her longer hair suits her strong character

She didn't need to cut her hair.   She just took out the extensions she is using for Moon Young's long hair. 

Or they actually filmed this earlier so the hair had grown longer afterwards. 

@vangsweetie637 I think we could call ourselves psychiatrist. It represents how do we all here enjoy acting as one. Making diagnosis of the mental symtoms, reading characters behavior and evaluating some development and all. So we are the psychiatrists team here. Hmm. Lols. 

@Ameera Ali keep them coming, your creativity never fail to give me joy!

Well, I wonder why is the page moves lil faster than usual,  ah... the kiss is the culprit! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, raziela said:

i thought her real hair length is longer, like her hair in the drama press conference and in naver now is the real length, since her short hair is 2018/2019ish for shooting Lawless lawyer.

either ways she rocks short hair too.. just that i feel like she looks more intimidating with her longer hair XD

btw, the making videos is getting shorter & shorter now :(

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Valhad said:

I have the opposite view, a ghost would be an oh so cheap get away card! This is a drama about people fighting against their demons, demons that do not exist outside their minds but impact their lives to the point of being real for them, which is why we were shown how KGD or ST see the world in a couple of scenes. The woman in MY's car and at the window are just ways of showing how she feels when she is isolated and in bad mood. It should be about illness and how much it is exacerbated or indeed the product of how others treated MY,  KT, JR, KGD... A ghost? Oh please no!

I completely agree I also think there is no ghost as such these are MY imagination but I wonder who is the women that sees from hospital window 

• Like 3

@YongZura⁷ thankssssss!!! oh hey it is also the song (Blood, Sweat and Tears) that made me a BTS fan lol. KSH has impeccable taste and to choose it for Kang Tae is telling FYI for those not familiar — since  it is a song about temptation and lost of innocence. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

@bebebisous33 so I have a question for you :D

what do you think ST feels for MY? It is definitely a crush but do you see more there? 

also, is MY always treating ST as a pawn to get what she wants from GT? Is MY capable of loving someone?

others (i just didnt know who all to tag) please feel free to jump in to give your inputs while we wait for Saturday :)

and i am also going to say that MY saved ST from butterflies or whatever..helped him escape..

That is why ST recognizes her and is such a big fan.. ofcourse his brain hasn't yet consciously realized that MY is the same girl who saved him on the day of mother's death

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1