[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

dark fantasy

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay can be so raw when dealing with mental health conditions sometimes that it can be almost uncomfortable to watch – but the discomfort is what keeps me hooked week after week. The writing, cinematography, and directing remain top-notch, while the cast is all-round solid.

We get some insights into how Kang Tae and Sang Tae were in their childhood. Kang Tae, though the younger sibling, had always been his brother’s keeper. Though Kang Tae probably understood how his mother must had felt as he became an adult himself, it must have been distressing as a young boy to have to shoulder such a responsibility 24/7.

Sang Tae on his end probably remembers every single detail of their past, which he proves when he said exactly the same thing as a younger Kang Tae while throwing a fit at the cursed castle. That said, it is highly likely that he remembers how Kang Tae shouted he wished his brother would just die, and almost left him to drown in the icy river. However, despite his disorder, I believe Sang Tae understands his younger brother’s feelings and struggles implicitly. While he needs Kang Tae to watch out for him, he has his own way of looking out for his little bro. It’s heartbreakingly sweet how determined he is to earn money to buy the camping car for Kang Tae so they don’t have to keep moving. He doesn’t understand; yet he understands. The sibling relationship is one of my fave parts of the drama though it can get really painful and disturbing at times.

Urgh. I really don’t like how whiny and petty Ju Ri is. Seriously. At least Moon Young is unabashed about her bitchiness when she wants to unsheath her claws. Even then, it is Ju Ri who slapped her first in their hilarious catfight over Kang Tae.

I feel for Kang Tae. He is aware that Moon Young’s antics and surprisingly instinctive and shrewd understanding of him help him forget his daily struggles and gives him the affection he craves. However, he is also keenly aware she is a piece of work and requires plenty of emotional investment on his end if he does decide to take their relationship further. At the same time, he is cognisant that she can’t process feelings and emotions like a normal person either, which isn’t the greatest start to any relationship.

Moon Young is from such a dysfunctional family that I’m impressed that she hasn’t yet lost her marbles completely. It is pretty clear her mother threatened to harm Kang Tae when he visited the cursed castle when they were younger. She teases and taunts Kang Tae mercilessly but realises he is the one person who can help her overcome her past demons.

The romance. Well. I guess we could say there is progressive healing for both parties as they gradually confide in and trust each other. But really, their developing relationship ultimately seeks to coerce and coax them to face and accept the harsh, cutting realities of their past and present, to acknowledge that whatever happened would always be a part of them, and one just can’t forget in order to move on. Letting go is crucial sometimes and as difficult as that can be, it may be the only way both can live more fulfilling lives in the future.

The chemistry between Oh Jung Se and Kim Soo Hyun is wonderful. Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun have physical awareness in heaps, with emotional rapport kicking in nicely as Moon Young and Kang Tae start exploring a deeper connection between them.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/07/06/dark-fantasy/

IMG_6674.PNG?type=w800

IMG_6675.PNG?type=w800

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I can't stop watching the latest episode. 

I watched Ep 5 scene by scene and when MY is sleeping beside KT and KT glanced at her while sleeping it made me think that he really likes her but he just can't be in love. I do think KT really wants to get loved but no time for love because of his obligation with his bro or ST is just his excuse. 

As the story progresses, i started seeing some scenes of MY and KT opening up to each other. KT is the only person that makes MY listens. MY understands KT in a way that surprises him.  

Someone points out on how MY is pushing KT away on the last scene but holding his shirt tightly. Yes she was trying to protect him - to run away from her because her mom is going to kill her prince but wants him to her side. It seems related to the saying "Action speaks louder than words". 

This drama is really intriguing.  

• Like 11
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I agree. Adults definitely can learn a lot more from these books of MY and ironically enough, it is the adults who think the drawings are too grim while the children love it. I actually love the drawings because it gives me a Tim Burton vibe. I also think the mother is either dead or comatose somewhere. However, at this point, she seems to be more dead because the one MY sees in the castle is her constant nightmare and innermost fear manifested.

Nicely said! I love the the grotesque drawing style here too. Yes it reminds me of Corpse Bride. I ever seen it once as kid and I thought it looked cute that these ghosts were having some of their own stories.  Hahahaha. 

Basically kids are fearless. It's the adult who plants these fear into their heads. Like my 3-years-old nephew were really afraid as I told him that there's a red mouse will come to get him if he didn't want to take a bath. I know it's bad for lying but I make up stories to make him taking a bath with some trick like this.

Cue to the topic, so it's the petty publisher who complains about the drawing. But MY never give them second look and dismissed them by telling that they all just find some faults regarding her controversy and fail to catch the good message in it. 

Now she got herself a new ilustrstor. Can wait to see the new team, MKY, ST and this cute art director (forgot her name, will be back later with her name) working together for her new project. Like she said it could be a total jackpot or disaster. I'm rooting for their success. This will be ST first debut as a professional illustrator. A good chance for him and if all works well it will also give KT more chance to do what he really wants then. 

P.S. 

Spoiler

Hahaha. I'm not surprised. I keep forgetting that we're living in a different timezone. It's almost 9 pm here. Very early for me to go to sleep. So I'll go to read some posts here too.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I just wanna say that seo ye ji is so beautiful. She is thin but maybe because of her clothes/style, her body does not look unhealthy skinnny if you guys understand me. She is thin but still look healthy and pretty. I hope she doenst strees much about her weight and stay healthy and pretty.

I know i cannot be like her.. but atleast she is my inspiration to lose a little weight:phew:..

Wating for saturday to come sooner

• Like 8

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ah, there is two threads because one is for shipping the couple and one is for the drama itself. The shipping thread, we can express more of our shipping desires and wants while the IOTNBO thread is used more to discuss the drama itself. As you said, both thread can have similar topics of discussion. At times, both threads can intercept each other. But one is more for the shippers because sometimes, shipping can become more heavy in the drama thread which then causes discussion to focus more on the couple than the drama itself (this in turn can cause some viewers to be thrown off by discussions that are meant to be about the drama) Hence, in order to avoid this, we have a shippers thread and a drama thread. We can drool more about KT and MY at the shippers thread whereas we can drool a bit here but must remember that the drama and its related concepts are the center core of discussion ;)

Thank you for clarifying! :)  I was starting to get confused.

I love that this drama just flows naturally. Apart from all the mysteries regarding their families and their past, you don't question why Kang-tae feels that way towards KMY. At the same time, we understand why KMY regards Kang-tae as her safety pin. More importantly, it doesn't introduce a wide-range of side-characters only to dismiss them later on. This seems to be a trend in a lot of Korean dramas (which I won't name because I don't want to start an unnecessary fight). Introduce this character, but said character doesn't have an impact to the progression of the plot or the development of the character.

Like most of you have said, IOTNBO dissects the preconceived notions and biases that our society has, and it forces us to face the reality as is. I especially love how KMY repeatedly says hypocrite. When I hear her say that, I am forced to think about what I've done or did not do. We get mad at the people bullying Sang-tae, but wasn't there a time when we acted in a similar manner?

This drama is heart-warming and heart-wrenching at the same time, and I am loving it. 

• Like 9

It's Okay To Not Be Okay  streaming popularity & rankings July 6
 in SIXTEEN countries  (Netflix TV Shows Top 10)

#1 South Korea
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Malaysia
#1 Philippines
#1 Singapore
#1 Taiwan
#1 Thailand
#1 Vietnam
#2 Nigeria
#4 Japan
#4 India 
#8 Panama 
#9 Honduras
#9 Nicaragua
#10 Australia 
#10 Peru

Top Show on Netflix NO 8

Secret of the Blue Beard

https://tv.naver.com/v/14644293

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stella77 said:

@mywebfoot MY was sitting on the foam block watching them....that is what I saw because from the very first episode - I was thinking where did she get a block of foam? So I paid attention closely for it! It did blend with the snow....

Ahhh... I see... ok that's marginally less weird now. >.<

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@fluffyloafLLet us not forget that the episode 5 was called "Rapunzel" hence MY's life is connected to Rapunzel and BlueBeard.

Some said that the story about "Rapunzel" is about child abuse, yet there is another message in this story. The mother refuses her child to grow up and discover the world. By being captive in her castle, it was as if the child was forced to remain by the parents's side, their refusal that the child had at some point to leave them.

When it comes to BlueBeard, it can be perceived as domestic violence against the spouse, especially from our modern perspective. The wives were mistreated until they died. However, the morals written at the end of Bluebeard are totally different: wives are supposed to listen to their husband. Strict obedience is asked. Women in Perrault's fairy tales are often ridiculed and criticized: Griselidis, Bluebeard, Cinderella etc. The image of women is not very positive, except for the heroine which represents the exception.

Furthermore what people don't usually know is that the original fairy tale written by Charles Perrault is in reality an accurate description of the society and indirectly a satire. Impoverished aristocrats are ready for monstrous alliances/marriages with the rising bourgeoisie...The last wife married him because of his wealth and not title. Bluebeard was not a noble, but a bourgeois, while the protagonist belonged the declining nobility. Furthermore the author Perrault criticized the venality of offices. The wife's brothers could buy their office as captains thanks to the fortune of their brother-in-law, Bluebeard. As you can see, even there the heroine and her family are criticized through the fairy tale. We have to remember that Perrault wrote in a period where critic was not allowed and there was censure.

When MY is threatened by her mother, she would kill the prince who would come to rescue her, it could definitely be a reference to Rapunzel. She was saved by a prince who climbed the tower. Her mother was brutal in her words but she didn't want to be left alone in that big house. We shouldn't forget that MY's father built that house for his wife, MY's mother. I have the impression that he had an obsession for his wife and she ended up held captive in that cursed castle. His obsession is palpable through the building and the different portraits of her. I can imagine that due to his abnormal jealousy and obsession, the mother got so isolated that she ended up suffering from depression. I have the impression that she did attempt to commit suicide because she couldn't bear her situation. This could explain why the mother became so obsessed with her daughter. She represented the only comfort in her life hence she couldn't allow her daughter to run away with the prince. This would explain her violence as well because she was so desperate. 

I have the feeling that at some point the mother must have resented her husband so much that she might have attempted to strangle him. Moreover, I suspect that the birth of his daughter changed the dynamic in the dysfunctional couple. The father might have resented his daughter because she diverted her attention from him hence he might have started abusing her and at some point she ended up in the cellar. He wanted his wife to focus only on him. So when she strangled him but failed, this might have caused the father to retaliate against his own daughter, blaming her for the estrangement with his wife and her violent and strange behavior.   

This could be another explanation. From my point of view, both parents are to blame for MY's traumas.   

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 7

Spoiler

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

It's Okay To Not Be Okay  streaming popularity & rankings July 6
 in SIXTEEN countries  (Netflix TV Shows Top 10)

#1 South Korea
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Malaysia
#1 Philippines
#1 Singapore
#1 Taiwan
#1 Thailand
#1 Vietnam
#2 Nigeria
#4 Japan
#4 India 
#8 Panama 
#9 Honduras
#9 Nicaragua
#10 Australia 
#10 Peru

Top Show on Netflix NO 8

Wow and we're just at the sixth episode??? The Tumblr community of IOTNBO is pretty amazing. They have really good edits, and a lot of international fans are there :)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I don’t know how to put this into words, so I’m just listing out my favorite things/details about Moon Young and Kang Tae relationship that sparked me up in 6 episodes so far :D. Personally, I think it’s beautiful and touching in the way they are so compatible and always headed towards each other. It's good to my heart now that they somehow and somewhat feel at ease when being with each other. These are just my feeling, so maybe a little subjective and not so accurate, just saying that I really cherish their moments, not yet love but already endearing.

KT to MY:

- He keeps her from acting on impulse and reckless behaviors, yet he might understand her reasons (the incident with that pervert critic, her walking alone in the rain, the rooftop scene, the conversation with that female patient). 

- He defends MY (from the pervert critic, the assemblyman intended to hurt her, and later KT took on all the responsibility of Kwon Ki Do’s kidnap).

- He saves her (from the male patient, from the pouring rain, from falling down the stairs,  from the nightmare, from her “loneliness”).

- He offers her warmth (his clothes, food, hands and embrace; actually someone pointed out this detail in ep 6 where she asked for more rice at breakfast, KT smiled and noted that for dinner too, prepared a big bowl of rice for her :tears:).

- He cares about her and instantly looks out for her knowing that she's not fine. It’s like KT having an active switch for MY, whether she’s asking or noticing or not. He subconsciously and voluntarily gravitates towards her.

MY to KT:

- She compliments him (tho it might be blatant and inappropriate to some extent: “his eyes”, “handsome”, “pretty face” (his heart pounded here), “went through an evolution” (heart strike no.2), “broad shoulders”, “scrumptious” (this one is gold), “good at acting” - lol at this one since it counts as mockery; but those are all the characteristics/effort that he holds. And I don’t think that he ever possibly got praised so directly by someone as close, even from Joori - a long-time admirer (those ahjumma characters don’t count haha). I mean, hearing a compliment, even for the smallest thing, can be a whole mood lifting right. 

- She likes him in the first place, affection starts with the “right” (not necessarily good) impression, and he was the right one for her, back to their childhood and even now. Before the word “safety pin” came to mind, she already liked him (this “like” definition may vary due to different pov).

- She understands him, neither having to recall about their past nor knowing him for a long time, like JS or JR. Especially when MY said that he acted so well, maybe she was meaning that "it’s enough, he can stop acting in front of her and show his true self".

- She defends him (at the book signing event, ready to get back on who hurt him). 

- She saves him (from dying in the past, and now probably from his “f**cked up life" and “loneliness”). The turning point of this for me is when he let her stay in, they simply eat, talk, make a mess (mostly MY being nasty lol) and sleep, just casual things, but it’s even more cozy and “loving” than couples that he used to admire on the street (as stated in KT's description). And for that, MY also offers him warmth, with the “ordinary moments”, having the “special someone” (yet) other than family and friends, a piece of life that he has always been longing for.

- She’s willing to do things for him too, as much as how he’s willing to come back for her (she follows his guide about butterfly hug, starts keeping her promises, and learns how to read facial expressions).

Aside from heart-wrenching stories and their invisible pain in the drama, MY and KT’s bond still give me so much hope, regardless of tears or laughters. IOTNBO is definitely my most favorite healing drama.

p/s: there’s one thing I was wondering, in the interview where KSH was asked to draw what's inside KT's brain, they mentioned his “future bride” (the engsub said so idk), meaning KT’s wish of finding the love of his life right?

Edited by hhsl9407
  • Like 16
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, floweroad said:

very true!! i think she has shown ST great respect. If she didn't respect him and only wanted to use him as a means to KT, i think she would have treated him differently in a lot of scenes. there is a gentleness and camaraderie in the way she approaches ST that comes across very genuine.  for example when he was fighting KT and she gently asked him to come back inside. keen to see this relationship develop as well! 

Absolutely! And ST actually feels this, that's why he blindly trusts her. It is not only that he idolises her as a writer, he sees the good and pure in her too. In that sense, because of his spectrum, he is like a child - could be senseless (e.g. leaving his brother in the icy water), could be blunt (kicking and hitting his little brother), could be brutally honest (with everyone, really - "lying is bad, bad, bad"), but sees the good in a person. This is what he does with KMY, though, that's why I think he would be the catalyst in her change - actually, the combination of the two brothers will bring out this hidden good side of hers. :) 

• Like 11

Sorry if this is posted before. 

Speaking about GT and ST's mom's killer.

I get the feeling that the killer is one of MY's parents, most possible suspect is MY's mom.

When ST mentioned about the butterfly, it's a possibility that the killer wore an outfit with butterfly print design or an outfit that resembles of a butterfly, an outfit that could have that is a gown.

What is GT and ST's mom's connection with MY's parents?

There's a possibility that GT and ST's mom works in MY's mansion (probably as a servant or housekeeper) that's why GT and ST's mom was not always there with them. That's why she always tell GT to take care of ST.

Why MY's mom would kill GT and ST's mom?

Possibilities:

1. MY's mom suspects GT and ST's mom had an affair with MY's dad.

2. GT and ST's mom broke a rule, made an  unforgivable mistake, or didn't follow MY's mom's orders.

3. GT and ST's mom discovered  dark secrets from MY's parents. 

There's also a possibility that the MY's mom had already a mental illness. 

The reason that MY's father build a mansion for MY's mom is to hide her real condition to the public and media.

MY's mom was not on the right mind when she killed GT and ST's mom.

It's just theories.  I could be very wrong about this. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

The number of messages that this masterpiece has brought is out of my ability to count. Thank you all people here who share with us your thought, interpretation and feelings, it's truly enjoyable to see what I have sensed being conveyed into words, to find out the meaning behind details from different perspectives, to know more about fairy tales with representations... It makes the wait every week so worthy and I won't stop explaining my friends about why they should watch it now instead of waiting until full series release tehe.

Episode 6 was my favorite that brings moments of content. I love the morning when Moon Young woke up and said "slept so well", it was still the cursed castle but with different feeling now as Moon brothers has brought the vibe of a "family" with activities such as cleaning house, making breakfast... that might be familiar to many people, but her. That's why she had that surprise expression on her face. And she looked like a kid while waiting for him to prepare her bowl of rice, I can feel the happiness inside, exclude the daily cool image, she asked for more rice. I believe that she has been learning the basic feelings, to feel the warmness of love, to be cared with sincerity of pure affection, not because of fame or money, not because she's a precious princess or such. 

And I love that reaction of Kang Tae when the CEO talked about how importance he is and why he should be the one who's next to Moon Young. I'm with you guys who feel the jealousy when the word "namja" being spoken out and he frankly denied the request to get out of the house, expressed clearly his hate attitude upon the possibility that the CEO has been taking advantage of Moon Young for money - Our Kang Tae is not only safety pin, but his protective guard is now in its place. 

I also love his worrying expressions when finding Moon Young in the hospital, the least thing on earth he wants is her being alone in such situation might afraid of her wandering alone like what she did in episode 4. And look at how the man being clumsy in front of her door, he wanted to do something more, to say something more, his hands couldn't stop patting his thigh, I find it so cute. He has been an excellent caregiver for his brother, but in the field of man-women love, he's still a kid, and both of him and Moon Young are now learning how to love, to express little by little their emotions in the name of love while discovering more about themselves. 

Kang Tae also let himself more relax when being around Moon Young. The scene when they entering Moon Young's vintage room, Kang Tae was lying down comfortably in front of her without being scared of a possibly attack haha. Well this man, his mouth might say no but his body language cannot lie. 

And thank you for pointing out how considerate Moon Young is towards Sang Tae individually and both of Moon brothers. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@fluffyloafLet us not forget that the episode 5 was called "Rapunzel" hence MY's life is connected to Rapunzel and BlueBeard.

Some said that the story about "Rapunzel" is about child abuse, yet there is another message in this story. The mother refuses her child to grow up and discover the world. By being captive in her castle, it was as if the child was forced to remain by the parents's side, their refusal that the child had some point will leave them.

Thanks for your insightful reply @bebebisous33! Really enjoyed reading your take on things! Yes I do agree on what you say about Rapunzel's tale having a role to play in the plot and the theme of child abuse.  

However I think the story of Rapunzel does not depict the parents' refusal to allow the child to grow up and their desire to keep her by their side. Correct me if I am wrong since I am not actually too familiar about literature pieces but the original story of Rapunzel seems to tell of parents who instead of trying to keep their child by their side, casually gives their child away to a witch out of their selfish and impulsive desires?

From how I see it, Rapunzel's tale might have been more relevant in the sense of MY and KT's relationship. Her entrapment in the cursed castle. KT and the prince as a symbolism of the freedom she sees outside of the confines of the castle/tower. And a possible obstacle symbolised by the witch that might act as an element to separate their love for each other. Treading on danger to be with each other.

In the context of her parents, perhaps we can see it in the sense that MY was trapped in the cursed castle due to the selfishness and her parents' love for each other more than their prioritisation of her as their child. Just as Rapunzel was easily traded off for some herbs desired by her mother, the welfare of MY was easily traded off whenever her parents had bigger priorities to protect. It is also said that Rapunzel's story on entrapment extends to her parents as well. Her father was trapped by his love towards her mother and fulfilling her mother's desires. Her mother was trapped by her own desires. Maybe there is an underlying correlation there.

I probably ain't picking from the more optimistic versions of the story hahahah which might contain more of that parental element to it.

When it comes to BlueBeard, it can be perceived as domestic violence against the spouse, especially from our modern perspective. The wives were mistreated until they died. However, the morals written at the end of Bluebeard are totally different: wives are supposed to listen to their husband. Strict obedience is asked. Women in Perrault's fairy tales are often ridiculed and criticized: Griselidis, Bluebeard, Cinderella etc. The image of women is very positive, except for the heroine which represents the exception.

Furthermore what people don't usually know is that the original fairy tale written by Charles Perrault is in reality an accurate description of the society and indirectly a satire. Impoverished aristocrats are ready for monstrous alliances/marriages with the rising bourgeoisie...The last wive married him because of his wealth and not title. Bluebeard was not a noble, but a bourgeois, while the protagonist belonged the declining nobility. Furthermore the author Perrault criticized the venality of offices. The wife's brothers could buy their office as captains thanks to the fortune of their brother-in-law, Bluebeard. As you can see, even there the heroine and her family are criticized through the fairy tale. We have to remember that Perrault wrote in a period where critic was not allowed and there was censure.

Love your insights shared here! Breathes a new perspective to the Bluebeard reference! I definitely agree that the element of domestic violence is present within MY's home.

And yes I myself found the moral of the story to be problematic too if read too deeply into the dynamics of her being a victim but poised to be at fault for being curious. However I think as I had brought up political correctness and censorship previously hence I don't think I should condemn the details within the folktale but focus more on how the writer tries to illustrate the moral of the story through a largely exaggerated framework of the plot. Taking it all in with a pinch of salt.

When MY is threatened by her mother, she would kill the prince who would come to rescue her, it could definitely be a reference to Rapunzel. She was saved by a prince and climbed the tower. Her mother was brutal in her words but she didn't want to be left alone in that big house. We shouldn't forget that MY's father built that house for his wife, MY's mother. I have the impression that he had an obsession for his wife and she ended up held captive in that cursed castle. His obsession is palpable through the building and the different portraits of her. I can imagine that due to his abnormal jealousy and obsession, the mother got so isolated that she ended up suffering from depression. I have the impression that she did attempt to commit suicide because she couldn't bear her situation. This could explain why the mother became so obsessed with her daughter. She represented the only comfort in her life hence she couldn't allow her daughter to run away with the prince. This would explain her violence as well because she was so desperate. 

I have the feeling that at some point the mother must have resented her husband so much that she might have attempted to strangle him. Moreover, I suspect that the birth of his daughter changed the dynamic in the dysfunctional couple. The father might have resented his daughter because she diverted her attention from him hence he might have started abusing her and at some point she ended up in the cellar. He wanted his wife to focus only on him. So when she strangled him but failed, this might have caused the father to retaliate against his own daughter, blaming her for the estrangement with his wife and her violent and strange behavior.   

This could be another explanation. From my point of view, both parents are to blame for MY's traumas.   

Love what you said here too and I absolutely agree that there is a possibility of this being the truth behind the family dynamics. Since MY's father did express a level of glorifying her mother's beauty. And I absolutely agree that both parents have a role to play in how MY turned out to be as just from the scene of her father strangling her and her trembling at the thought of her mother still alive shows how traumatic her childhood family life must have been.

I think my problem with following closely to the original folktales are that in the original Bluebeard, his final wife managed to escape while Bluebeard himself was killed. Hence this further reinforces my belief of MY's dead mom being Bluebeard instead because it's her dad who is left alive. But I'm still unsure about their roles honestly. Perhaps the relations are more thematic (on the ills of curiosity) than character relevant. Perhaps the whole point of Bluebeard being related to the plot is just to hint that the Moon boys might uncover unpleasant truths as they get closer and more curious about MY and understand deeper about the cursed castle and the family who once lived in it.

My confusion still stems from what the hospital director had said about MY's father's delusions and how MY was perceived to be someone else hence causing her father to strangle her. Which is why I don't think her father strangled her because he felt that MY affected their husband and wife relationship. I think the director has a point and MY's father had somebody else in mind when he was strangling MY.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I had a good time trying to analyse your perspective on things and tried to re-evaluate my own perspective too. Maybe with time we can digest and decode this a bit closer to what the writer is trying to capture.

• Like 7
  • Love 1